Night's Storm Ch. 02

Story Info
Rega begins his training, in more ways than one.
2.4k words
4.66
5.6k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where is your home?" Deanyr asked Rega. He put down the half-eaten morsel of bread and looked into the bowl of soup that was his dinner.

"I don't have one," he said.

"Oh? Why is that?"

"Parents long dead, my lady. I lived on the streets of Cerathia before I, uh, came here."

"You're a rather long way from the city."

"I got into some trouble," he said, fearing she would be able to detect any lies and hoping she would never find the truth. Deanyr said nothing.

"Thank you for your hospitality. I shall leave at first light tomorrow."

"And go where?"

"I'm not sure. But not to the city."

The firelight slowly grew dim and Rega laid on the mat that Deanyr had given him. The wooden floor gently creaked underneath him with every shift he made in his bed. His eyes grew heavy the moment his head had touched the fabric and he very soon drifted off, dreaming of nothing. It was a deep sleep.

***

The light of the sun hit his eyes, drawing Rega from his slumber. Deanyr was standing over him. "Good morning my lady," said Rega, still dazed.

"You're going to get up and stop calling me that," she said.

Rega obeyed and wondered if she was going to kick him out.

"I'll give you a choice. Stay here, and obey whatever I tell you to do. Or drift like a vagabond in the streets of whatever city you end up in, without any purpose," she said.

"Alright, my lad- I mean...Deanyr..."

"Well?"

Rega rubbed his eyes and began processing what she just said. Was she offering a place for him to stay?

"I...I guess if it's okay with you...I will stay here."

"Good. Get undressed and have a bath. I can't stand your stench anymore."

Behind Deanyr's house was a small stone pool. Rega brushed his hands against the intricate carvings on its sides, wondering how old it was. Whoever made it put a lot of thought into it. The water was not as cold as he thought. He scrubbed his body, and realized that he was indeed filthy. Baths in the city were hard to come by.

"Um, Deanyr?" Rega called out to her, still in the pool.

She came out of the door, holding a plain tunic. She threw it to the side of the pool.

"Wear this," she said.

"Thank you miss...um...will you be standing there?"

Deanyr let out a sound of exasperation and went back into the door. Rega got out, dried himself and put on the tunic. It seemed the right size, although like Deanyr's own dress seemed embarrassingly short at bottom. He went back into the house, feeling refreshed.

She was sitting by the table, topless. Rega paused to take in the sight of her almost perfect breasts, the kind he saw in the statues of goddesses. "Sit down," she commanded. Rega sat in a chair next to her. He glanced at the scrolls and books that littered the table.

"How long have you known you had magic?" she asked him.

"Magic? I don't have any magic..."

"I see. Do you have any abilities that seemed out of the ordinary?"

"Well...my friends have always wondered how I was so good at finding my way around the city."

"That would be your Sight, the most basic of gifts."

"But, but, I don't have any magic..."

"I sense it in you. It is there."

"What should I do?"

"Whatever I tell you to do."

And with that Rega's training began. He was tasked with poring through enormous piles of books. Rega could read, but never took much pleasure in it. Deanyr seemed to have an almost perverse pleasure in forcing Rega to examine thick tomes and long scrolls.

"Without knowledge you are but an empty vessel," she would simply say whenever he protested. Rega continued, if only to appease her.

He found her distant at times, passionate at others. Did she care for him? He didn't know. Deanyr would keep silent and change the subject whenever he tried to ask about her, to learn more of her. Rega himself would share his stories, always careful to leave the unsavory ones out, and Deanyr would listen silently.

"Israfel," Rega said one day while studying a book, "who is he?"

"The Cursed Wizard. As the book notes, he was responsible for the Great War nearly seventy years ago."

"He was imprisoned but escaped."

"He did, with the help of a goddess."

"What happened?"

"He was defeated by Haylen just before the disappearance of the Divines."

"The King of the Capital? Was he a wizard too?"

"Yes. And it seems you have much more to learn."

"What happened to the Divines?" Rega asked. He had always wanted to know, and the people who he had asked always gave him different answers.

"Nobody knows. Some say they were all killed in a great war among themselves. Or perhaps they simply got tired of us and left."

Rega turned back to his books, but asked her another question while he was flipping a page.

"Were you with the High Council?"

Deanyr kept silent but shot him a cold stare.

"I saw some of the markings on your...armor. They had the imprints of the High Council."

"Very clever of you, to pry into my belongings."

"N-no Deanyr! I was only cleaning the wardrobe."

"Do not bring this subject up again."

"Why do you not want to talk about it?"

Deanyr stood up and glared at him, flaring her magic. Rega could feel his body tremble at the energy. Then she stumbled, tried to steady herself by gripping the table and fell down.

***

"I'm so sorry Deanyr," Rega said, pressing a damp cloth to her head. Deanyr closed her eyes and responded with a short nod. "There's something wrong with you, isn't there?" said Rega, hovering his hands over her chests, careful not to touch her bare breasts. "I can feel it."

"A sickness," she said.

"Will you be alright?"

"I don't know."

"Is there any cure?"

"Maybe."

"How?"

"Through body magic, perhaps."

Rega's eyes widened. He had learned about body magic and what it entailed, especially if done between two magicals. He thought about what he had to do with her, and blushed at the thought.

"Yes," Deanyr said.

"Sorry?"

"Yes, I was with the High Council."

"Were you a witch, then?"

"You should know by now the correct term would be enchantress. I fought at the Siege of the Capital, where I was wounded. I took leave, left the city. And here I am."

"It's been a long time. Why haven't you gone back?"

"I've gotten too used to it, I suppose."

"Don't you get lonely?"

Deanyr looked at him. "Apparently not anymore," she said, with the barest of smiles on her face. Rega's cheeks reddened and he turned away. Deanyr's hands reached out to his face and turned it back to her. "Lie with me," she said.

"W-what?"

"Remember what you learned about transference?"

"Yes," Rega said and recited, "where two persons of magical energy are in contact with each other, energy from the stronger one will naturally flow to the weaker."

"If you don't mind, I could use some of your magic."

"Oh, um, okay."

"You'll need to undress."

Rega gulped.

"Fine," Deanyr said as she turned around. Her bare body glistened with sweat in the dim light. Rega's eyes traced her curves from her neck to her ass. His cock stiffened at the sight. He slipped the tunic off and climbed into bed with her.

"We need to touch, Rega."

"Y-yes."

Rega spooned himself against her, his chest meeting her back and his erect cock pressing into the back of her chest. Rega's heart pounded.

"Calm down, Rega. I can't sleep with you shivering like that."

"S-sorry."

"Your arm should go over my breasts."

"Um.."

Deanyr reached out and pulled his hand over her chest. His hand cupped over her breast and he felt her nipple in his palm. It was hard.

"Is that alright?" Rega asked.

"That will do," Deanyr said as she closed her eyes. Rega laid motionless, before his neck started to ache and he realized he would be more comfortable if he nuzzled into her hair. Deanyr did not say anything. Rega breathed deep of her smell. He realized he had never been this close to someone else. Especially not a woman like her.

His heart grew calmer and his nerves settled. He could feel the magic slowly flowing from him to her. He did not feel weaker, only more tired. Rega's began to feel something he had never felt before. Love.

 

***

Rega was woken up with the most incredibly sensation. He opened his sleepy eyes to find Deanyr sitting next to him, her hands wrapped around his erect cock and slowly working his shaft up and down.

"Deanyr?"

"Good morning," she said curtly.

"What are you doing?"

"It's not good to keep it all in like that. You needed some release."

Rega stared at the ceiling and kept quiet, trying not to moan or shudder. Her hands were firm and rhythmic. Rega could feel his orgasm building.

"Ungh," he said, unable to control himself any longer. Deanyr quickened her pace, drawing more moans from Rega. Her hand worked up and down his slick and stiff cock, and her other hand cupped and massaged his balls.

A wave of pleasure went through Rega as he came, his hips buckling ropes of cum spurting out.

"Ho-oh!" he said as he lost control. He had never been brought to orgasm like this.

Deanyr took a rag and wiped her hands. Then she threw it to him.

"Clean up and get dressed. We have work to do."

Rega wiped the sweat from his forehead. He had been doing chores all day and his body ached. Deanyr walked up to him as he chopped the last bit of wood.

"Are you done?" she asked him.

"Yes."

"Good, go have a bath."

"You're welcome," he muttered as she walked away. Rega stripped and went into the pool. He laid against the stone wall, closing his eyes and taking in the sounds of the prairie around him. He heard someone coming and opened his eyes.

It was Deanyr, who was standing at the edge. She was naked, and his Rega stared mutely at her ample breasts all the way to her small patch of hair in between her legs. She entered the pool and waded up to him.

"Thank you for last night," she said.

"Not a problem..."

She reached out and stroked his hair, sending a shiver down Rega. Then she drew even closer and kissed him. Rega froze as her lips met his, her tongue probed into his mouth and lashed against his tongue. They locked lips for several long moments.

"I realize I have been rather harsh with you."

"Well..."

"You've proven to be a good student."

"T-thank you."

"But you're a terrible lover."

"Oh..."

Deanyr wrapped her arms around his neck and drew close to him, her breasts touching his chest. Rega feebly grabbed her back and held her.

"I have something else to teach you," Deanyr said.

***

"Fuck!" Deanyr cried as he thrusted into her from behind. Deanyr was on her hands and knees, her ass arched into Rega's groin. "Oh Gods!" Rega said, his cock pistoning into her again and again.

"Don't stop! Keep going!"

"I'm going to..."

"Control it!"

"Y-yes Deanyr!"

Rega could not believe how tight her pussy was, much tighter than the younger prostitutes he had fucked. He could not control himself any longer.

"Deanyr!" he shouted as he came inside her. Thick ropes of warm come spurted into her. He began to slow as his cock was spent.

"Don't fucking stop!"

Rega complied and kept thrusting even as his cock continued to hurt from the stimulation. Deanyr reached and began to finger her own pussy. Rega kept thrusting as best he could.

"Ungh...ah!" Deanyr moaned as she shivered in a sigh of satisfaction, and her hands and knees buckled. She motioned for him to stop. They collapsed into each other, Deanyr panting as Rega held her with her back pressed into his chest.

"That was good...but...you need to learn more..."

"Yes miss."

"Keep your cock inside me. It will enable better transference of your energies."

"Okay," Rega said and slipped his still erect cock into her from behind. Deanyr let out a soft moan. He felt a warm surge inside him and felt it flow from him to her. He felt her heartbeat slow and her body began to relax.

"Um Deanyr...I came inside you."

"I know. Don't worry, I am not able to be with child."

"Oh...okay."

Rega stroked her hair as he watched Deanyr drift off to slip. As her eyes closed he kissed her and closing his own eyes, fell asleep as well - their bodies still connected.

"I was struck by one of Israfel's mages at the Siege," said Deanyr. Rega looked at her. They were lying in bed, the morning sun shining through a crack in the windows and onto their naked bodies.

"It was a curse of some sort, draining me slowly."

"A curse? Have you found a way to remove it?"

"No. I have been dying, ever so slowly."

"How were you surviving before this?"

"The bottles over there? Those are my potions. Keeping my alive."

"My body magic would help too, right?"

She nodded and kissed him.

"Yes, thanks to you. But we cannot do this forever."

"Why not?"

"Because you must leave."

Rega shook his head.

"No Deanyr. I won't."

She smiled.

"You will, because you need to and because I will ask you to."

"For what?"

She got out of the bed and went to her shelf of books and retrieved a small scroll. Deanyr handed it to Rega.

"Read it," she said.

Rega unrolled it and squinted. It was her handwriting. In it, she was recommending him as a student to the Academy.

"Why...is this...why do you want me to go there?"

"I can only teach you so much. Your magic is powerful, Rega. I can feel it. Over there, you will become who you were meant to be."

"Come with me," Rega said.

Deanyr shook her head.

"It is a long trip and I may not survive it."

"We can do it...I can hel-"

"And I will be a distraction to you," she said and kissed him on his forehead before continuing, "I will be here. When your learning is complete, come and return to me."

Rega nodded, accepting it and closed his eyes as he struggled to hold back his tears.