Night's Storm Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gods, she's tight!" Rega said to himself. As he began to fuck her, Vasia's pussy would keep clamping down hard on his cock, making it difficult for him to thrust.

"Vasia," he whispered to her as his hands moved to fondle her small breasts and tiny nipples, "relax..."

Vasia gasped as his fingers traced circles around her breasts. Rega then began sending small surges of magic through his cock and fingers, intending to loosen and relax her. The elf began to shudder in reaction and Rega immediately stopped. He remembered that they were exceedingly sensitive to magic.

Nevertheless, his ministrations had worked as he felt her relax, allowing him to piston into her once more. Each thrust was met with a whimper from her. A crowd had begun to form around them, the sounds of their slapping bodies echoing throughout the cavern having attracted the mountain elves.

"Hnggh!" Rega shouted as he felt a surge of pleasure overwhelm him. Without faltering, he repeated his thrusts until finally his orgasm overtook him, releasing spurts of his cum into the mountain elf. He had not been masturbating or having sex since being held captive in the forest. All the pent up seed stored inside him was now in Vasia.

His legs buckled, though he was quickly supported from behind by the other mountain elves. Vasia withdrew herself from his cock, panting heavily. Hands clasped on her cunt to ensure no seed was spilled, she made her way to the crystal with the help of her sisters.

"Let me be the vessel that sanctifies this earthborn's seed. May you be free," she said as she pressed her body against the chrysalis and let Rega's cum flow free. As it slowly dribbled out of Vasia's pussy and landed onto the shell that encased the sleeping woman, the crystal began to glow.

Slowly getting up, Rega stared at the cracks that were forming. His cum had been absorbed entirely, and had begun to form snaking veins throughout the crystal that made its way into her body.

"Telura!" Rega called out. She had to see this.

"I'm here," she said. She had been standing behind him. Rega felt a little ashamed. Had she been watching him fuck Vasia? Either way, she had not said anything about that, and instead was staring at the crystal which was on the verge of shattering.

A loud crack thundered through the caverns, drawing murmurs from the watching mountain elves. The crystal's fragments shattered into a fine mist and then evaporated almost instantly as the encased woman fell straight to the ground.

The mountains trembled. Vasia called out in her tongue and immediately everyone began to scatter.

"What's happening? Was it because of the crystal?" Rega asked Vasia.

"No. The mountains move. The Exiled are coming."

"We have to get our supplies and leave," Telura reminded.

"And her?" Rega said, pointing to the unconscious woman on the ground. A few mountain elves were attending to her.

"She is our concern now," Vasia said. "Your work is done, as the Keeper has asked. I will help you to leave."

"No." Rega said, causing both Vasia and Telura to turn around and stare at him.

"You are outnumbered," he continued, "I see them...tunneling through the mountains."

"Great. All the better reason to leave," said Telura.

"I can help you," Rega said, "I-"

"Fine," Vasia said. "Your magic will be useful. You say you see them. Where should we meet their attack?"

"Follow me. Telura- I'm sorry. Please leave,"

Telura sighed. "You're my pass to the capital. Until then, I'm stuck with you and your good intentions."

Rega nodded and surged his magic. His heart beat faster and faster. This was going to be his first real battle. He reminded himself of what Deanyr had taught him. Peace, where possible. Bloodshed, when necessary.

It was time to put that into practice.

12