Nightshade Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman meets a demigod and a beautiful elf.
2.8k words
4.49
12.1k
29

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another quiet night. Crystal Roy, a 21 year old living alone, was a beautiful, bored young woman. Her blonde hair fell to just past her shoulders. Her 34D breasts were contained by a tank top and her shaved pussy was hidden by panties. She was only 5'4" but she possessed nice legs too. Crystal's brown eyes reflected her boredom. Normally she was out several nights a week. She was a sex addict always looking for someone to fuck. Guys or girls. Lately though she was on sort of a string of bad luck. She couldn't find anyone who could keep up with her. So she had been staying home the last several days. Crystal was also an intelligent young woman but she loved to act as someone with average intelligence. She scored more that way. It was sort of a game, a game of which she was a master. Still, it couldn't keep her from becoming bored. With a sigh, she put down the book she was reading and headed to the kitchen.

Flicking on the light, Crystal proceeded to make a cup of tea. Among her obsessions was a love of Japanese culture and an interest in mystic things. She believed in people's auras and the like. Once her tea was done, the blonde sat at the kitchen table and took a sip. She thought about what to do. Ultimately she decided to go to bed after her tea. It usually had a calming, relaxing effect and there was nothing else to do anyway. Crystal thought it odd that she hadn't masturbated yet. It had been several days since she had sex and ordinarily by now she would desperately need to cum. Several times. Thinking about it though, the blonde realized about half the time she went without sex for a long period of time she did not in fact masturbate. Other times she did so several times a day. Shrugging, she finished her tea and climbed into bed.

The next night was the same. Crystal was bored out of her mind, smoking a cigarette. Just as she was about to text someone, there was a crash as something burst through her bedroom window. Crystal sat up in shock. Avoiding the broken glass, she looked out the window. The night was silent. Turning back, she investigated the thing lying on her floor. It definitely wasn't human though it was shaped like one. The face was handsome and Crystal determined the creature was male. His skin was gray and he had long black hair. He also possessed wings, which were long and black. He wore armour, which was also black. There was a hole in his chest where blood seeped out. It was red like a human's. She didn't know what this was but she had to help him. Crystal managed to remove the armour on his body. The creature's anatomy still appeared human. His chest was muscular though he was not bulky and his abdomen was defined as well. Kind of sexy looking even if he was a...whatever he was.

Crystal dressed the wound and wrapped bandages around it. With great effort, she carefully moved him to her bed. He must have lost a fair amount of blood for he did not wake up. The blonde swept up the broken glass. She needed a new window but this creature would have to wake up first. Hopefully he spoke English though perhaps that was too much to hope for. Horny and curious, Crystal pulled his pants down to his knees. Whatever this was had a huge cock. It was a darker gray than the rest of him and at least 8 or 9 inches. And it wasn't even erect. Pulling his pants back up, Crystal went downstairs to the living room. After a heavy masturbation session she fell asleep curled up on the couch.

Awakened by by the sound of movement and a dull thud on the floor, Crystal guessed her visitor was up. Slipping her panties on, she made her way up to her bedroom. The creature was out of bed and just pulling himself up from the floor. She guessed he fell. Noticing her instantly, he looked at her. His eyes were red set in gold rather than white.

"Who...are you?" he asked in perfect English. His voice held a noble-sounding accent.

"My name is Crystal. You crashed through my window and I treated your wound," Crystal replied.

"Thank you...I am called Ravenshadow. I apologize...for the damage," he said. The young woman helped him back to his bed. It was clear from his delayed speech he was still injured. Crystal laid him down and sat near him.

"What are you?" she asked.

"Most humans would probably label me a demon. I am not...I am a demigod, an embodiment of darkness. Also an...elite warrior, a noble of House Nightshade. That is the simplest explanation," Ravenshadow answered.

"What happened to you?"

"I came to find a demon. It had attacked a forest inhabited by Elves. We fought and I killed it. This wound was from carelessness; the demon was...powerful," the demigod replied. He seemed tired and needed more rest.

"You should sleep some more, Lord Ravenshadow. If you need anything just call for me," Crystal said. He nodded and soon drifted to sleep. His breathing was slow but there seemed to be no problem. Crystal got changed and headed back to the living room. She had no idea what to do. If Ravenshadow couldn't heal himself she didn't know how to. And what should she do if someone came looking for him? Surely House Nightshade was trying to find him. If someone from his House did come it would probably be best to let him go. On top of all this, Crystal was wondering how she could get him to have sex with her! There was something else too. How would she recognize someone from House Nightshade? Ravenshadow said he was a demigod, which would explain his appearance. But did the others look like that? Or maybe they were human? There were just too many questions. Crystal was definitely in over her head. She would have to ask more questions if the demigod woke up again. In the meantime, she would also have to try not to think about his big cock.

In the shower, Crystal thought of what to do today. She couldn't possibly leave her house with Ravenshadow here. As much as she wanted a hard fucking or her pussy eaten like there was no tomorrow, the blonde couldn't abandon him. Until Ravenshadow was better, she would take care of him. Turning off the water, Crystal toweled off and got dressed. She wore denim cutoff shorts and a thin yellow sweater over a black blouse. Proceeding to the kitchen, the blonde figured her "guest" could use some food. She set about making some tea and preparing some food. Not wanting to wake him, she set the plate and cup of tea on the nightstand. Later she would come back to change his bandages. Before leaving, Crystal glanced at Ravenshadow's armour, strewn across the floor. Deciding he may not appreciate it, the young woman straightened out the plate and guards. The armour now stood up against the far wall. Done in her room for now, Crystal grabbed her phone to find out about replacing the window. She once again went to the living room so she wouldn't disturb the demigod.

Sometime in the afternoon, Crystal was reading on the couch when there was a knock at the door. Hoping it was someone who could be easily turned away, she went to the front door. Opening revealed a girl with a hood over her head. Not unusual as it was raining. She was Crystal's height, with a fair complexion and rich green eyes. The girl was slender with a smaller waist and chest than Crystal.

"May I help you?" Crystal asked.

"Yes. I have come to see Lord Ravenshadow. May I come in?" the girl inquired.

"Umm...I don't know. But I guess you must know him," the blonde replied hesitantly.

"My name is Kayleigh. I am an Elf, sent to be Lord Ravenshadow's caretaker. He knows me," Kayleigh explained.

"I really don't know about this."

"I suppose you wish to protect him from someone who could be a threat in his weakened state. Go ask him about me then," the Elf said.

Crystal nodded and went upstairs. That Kayleigh girl sure was pretty. She hoped the Elf was who she said she was. If she had to stay with them, Crystal may be able to play it into a nice seduction. That or Kayleigh could give her an idea of how to get banged by Ravenshadow. Putting her horny thoughts on hold, she entered her room. The plate was empty and so was the teacup. The demigod was awake, watching her as she came closer.

"Kayleigh is here," Ravenshadow said.

"Yeah. How'd you know?" Crystal asked.

"I can sense her. Will you permit her to enter?"

"Of course. At the very least I need help taking care of you. Be right back," the blonde replied. She went back downstairs and opened the door again. "I'm so sorry. Please come in. I just wanted to make sure he was safe."

"That's fine Crystal. Lord Ravenshadow will appreciate your concern," Kayleigh said as she stepped inside. She removed her hood and cloak, revealing upswept ears and long red hair. The Elf wore a silk shirt and a skirt that revealed her shapely legs. Her feet were clad in elegant sandals with a pointed heel. Crystal didn't expect human clothing but she guessed it made travel through the city easier. Still, Kayleigh was very beautiful. Crystal led her up the stairs to her room. Once inside, she went over to Ravenshadow and slowly removed his bandages. Kayleigh inspected his wound and sighed softly. Her hands glowed and the wound closed slightly but that was all. "Forgive me Lord Ravenshadow. The demon's powers were great to inflict such a wound. My healing magic won't take effect," the Elf maiden apologized.

"It is my own fault. I was careless when I faced it," the demigod replied.

"You can stay as long as you need to," Crystal told him. "And you, Kayleigh. But I will need my window repaired soon."

"Not a problem," Kayleigh assured her. She waved a hand and the glass shards took their place in the window form. The Elf's lips formed words that were inaudible. Crystal watched the glass reform and stand perfectly repaired in the window frame. Recovering her senses, she wrapped fresh bandages around Ravenshadow's chest. It didn't seem necessary but it would help if he started bleeding again. This done, she went back downstairs to fix the demigod more food. Kayleigh materialized beside the blonde woman and began helping her. The Elf had removed her shoes and was now barefoot.

"Lord Ravenshadow ordered me to help you with whatever you need. He is very grateful. Oh and I removed my shoes so that I can move more quickly around your home," Kayleigh explained in response to Crystal's questioning look.

"Oh. Well thank you. I guess I should thank him too," Crystal replied. She took the plate of food and walked up the stairs. In her room, she set the plate on the nightstand. "Thank you for your gratitude," she said softly.

"Not at all...most humans would have tried to kill me. Which would have ended badly for them. Fortunately I was able to avoid that. I will find a way to repay you," Ravenshadow replied.

In the evening, Crystal was back in the living room. Ravenshadow was asleep again and Kayleigh had been set up in the guest room. The Elf had wanted to stay with Ravenshadow, but Crystal had persuaded her not to. Part of it was she was ordered to do as the blonde said. Another was probably that Kayleigh realized she would be more comfortable sleeping in a bed and not on the floor. That seemed like a strange name for an Elf. Of course, a name like Ravenshadow seemed strange too in a way. Maybe they were names used for humans for the sake of easy pronunciation. Normally Crystal wouldn't give it much thought. But the intellectual part of her was very curious. She made a mental note to ask Kayleigh the next day. Along with several other questions.

Stripping off all her clothes, Crystal laid back on the couch. One hand played with her breasts while the other was rubbing her clit rapidly. The young woman had a lot of pent up sexual frustration still. As long as she didn't wake anyone up, Crystal figured it was fine. Even if one of them woke up, as long as she could get off she didn't care. She squeezed her breast hard and slipped two fingers into her pussy. Instead of thrusting them in and out, Crystal repeatedly bent them in a "come here" gesture. It felt very good in her sexually deprived pussy. After awhile she switched to thrusting them hard. She began moaning, biting her lip to keep quiet. The blonde sat up as she put her whole hand in and began riding it. Her breathing was coming heavily and her eyes began to glaze over. Suddenly she felt a warm tongue on her clit and looked down.

Kayleigh was kneeling in front of Crystal, licking her clit. The Elf was naked and fully concentrated on her task. Gently she removed Crystal's arm, replacing it with her tongue. She was licking expertly, better than Crystal had ever come across. Placing her lips around the human's clit, Kayleigh began sucking as she licked. Crystal moaned loudly, gasping as the Elf ate her out. Kayleigh thrust her tongue in and out of Crystal's pussy. Eventually the blonde came from the tongue fucking. Kayleigh licked up the cum and stood up.

"That was pretty good," Crystal breathed.

"I was told to assist you in anything you needed. Elves are attuned to nature and we can sense sexual desire. Sex is something we practice for various reasons. Some of us take human lovers and others become lovers to members of House Nightshade," Kayleigh explained.

"Have you had sex with Lord Ravenshadow?" the young woman asked.

"No. But as a caretaker of his I will likely be promised to him later," Kayleigh answered.

"Interesting. Well let's see how good you are," Crystal declared. She grabbed Kayleigh's hand and led her up to the guest bedroom. Laying on the bed, she gestured for the Elf to join her. Kayleigh crawled onto the bed and kissed Crystal. The kiss was soft and tender yet passionate. Leaving her lips, Kayleigh travelled down to Crystal's breasts. Her soft pink lips trailed kisses along the large mounds before her tongue made its way across every inch. She then licked the human's nipples, tongue circling around and around each one. Crystal sighed in pleasure as she stroked Kayleigh's long red hair. Kayleigh continued her exploration by licking all along her lover's arms and stomach. Crystal was quite pleased. Most of her lovers just fucked her nice and hard. But it was nice to take it easy for the sake of pleasure. She laid back and waited for what was next. Kayleigh kissed along Crystal's inner thigh and let her tongue travel over the blonde's leg, slowly moving down.

Kayleigh's tongue ran up and down Crystal's leg. Soft moans escaped the young human's lips as she revelled in the pleasure she received. The Elf lifted her lover's leg in her hands. She licked down the leg and along the arch of Crystal's foot. She then proceeded to suck on each toe slowly. After this Kayleigh licked up and down from Crystal's heel back up to her toes. She kissed the toes after a few minutes of licking along the sole. Letting Crystal's leg fall, Kayleigh adjusted her position. Lowering her pussy to Crystal's, the Elf began to grind them together. The blonde rubbed her pussy against Kayleigh's as well, pulling her down and giving her a passionate kiss. Kayleigh kissed back and soon they were making out heavily as their pussies continued to rub together. Crystal pushed her tongue into her lover's mouth, who received it eagerly. Their tongues played and danced in a long kiss. The two lovers then held each others' hips, grinding hard together at a faster pace. Kayleigh started moaning along with Crystal. The blonde wasn't exactly sure but she guessed the Elf was close to cumming.

Kayleigh threw her head back and screamed loudly. Her orgasm was amplified by Crystal heavily rubbing their clits together. As soon as Kayleigh's orgasm subsided, Crystal's erupted through her. The blonde screamed just as Kayleigh had. After it was over, she panted heavily, her breathing hard. Kayleigh laid next to her lover, running a hand along the human's body.

"Stay with me tonight," the Elf whispered as she nibbled on Crystal's ear.

"Sure. Better than sleeping alone," Crystal replied. Kayleigh fell asleep with her head on Crystal's breast. The blonde fell asleep soon after, dreaming of Lord Ravenshadow.

*****

In the next chapter...Crystal has sex with Lord Ravenshadow and maybe Kayleigh gets similarly lucky among other things. Please comment your thoughts and any suggestions for chapter two.