Nightshade Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lord Ravenshadow sends his apologies, Miss. He wants you to know that he enjoyed sleeping next to you but had to leave before dawn to see to business," the maid said.

"Oh. Um, I'm not sure what to say exactly," Crystal replied.

"That's fine, Miss. He did not expect a reply, he just wanted you to know. You are free to explore the manor at your leisure but Lord Ravenshadow would like to be informed if you wish to go outside. For your safety, you see," the Elf explained.

"Am I not safe outside the walls?" Crystal asked.

"On the contrary Miss, this is the safest place in Glaiseren. It is just protocol and we also wouldn't want you to get lost."

"Oh. Sorry for questioning it," Crystal said.

"Think nothing of it. If you need anything else, just ring the bell. You'll find clothes in the armoire," the Elf maid concluded as she returned to the door.

"Wait a second. What's your name?" Crystal asked.

"I am Saraya, Miss," the girl replied before leaving.

After breakfast, Crystal figured it was time to get dressed. Browsing through the armoire revealed a light blue summer dress. She normally refrained from dresses, but it wouldn't slow her down and she really wanted to go explore. Slipping into a pair of white stiletto heels, Crystal stepped into the hall...

*****

Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave comments, though unconstructive ones will probably be deleted. Sorry for taking so long to get this on here. A lot of things came up. Chapter 3 will be worked on when I have time, amidst other stories.

12