Nightshade Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The High Court is known for its lack of adoration to the humans, but we are not completely ntolerant... You are not special, do not think that I say this from meanness.." Rosemund ignored the faint pressure of Vane's hand along her fair flesh, seemingly uncaring that smudges of purple would later mark where he had touched her.

"I only speak so to clarify... We were sent here by the High Court for your council among other things... You were wounded in the line of duty and I offered my services" When Bella moved to stand Rosemund nudged Vane to go assist her. "canfod a 'm yn iacháu ydy mo 'n guriedig at brysia*" ((See that my healing is not wasted to impatience)) The command was implicit in her voice. Quickly the dark haired sidhe moved to offer a polite and respectful bow to Bella.

"Lady..." His voice was dark, rumbling, seeming to almost be on the verge of a growl. This woman could be a marked danger to his ward, but at the same time she was a protector like him. With such he could afford to be respectful, at least in privacy.

"My reasons are my own and not my own... You know of the sidhe, but do not know how heirs are chosen..." Rosemund breathed softly. A race to the throne, to prove fertility and the first of her cousins or herself to accomplish this lived. The rest became targets for the winner to have disposed of. It happened often in their world, fertility was everything, for children were rare in faerie and far rarer among the sidhe...