Nightshade Ch. 03

Story Info
Crystal explores, questions are answered and an Elf seduced.
3.5k words
4.57
5.5k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again I must apologize for delays in my writing; this time longer than before. Every time I think I have enough free time something else comes up. So I will no longer promise that I have time enough to contribute more regularly. I will do what I can and hope for your patience. I checked my stories prior to the writing of this one and noticed that the second chapter is now a Hall of Fame story. Thank you to everyone that contributed to that. I honestly thought it was worse than the first. I hope that this one will not disappoint.

*****

The halls of Nightshade Manor were beautiful. Paintings hung from the walls and in some cases the ceiling. It was not that the ceiling was painted with reliefs of this or that (although in some places they were indeed) but actual framed works awaited anyone who looked up. Crystal had only seen such things in movies and the occasional anime. She never dreamed she would actually see something like this. And even better, this was to be her home. She did regret her choice of footwear, not being accustomed to walking so much in heels but she was too entralled by her surroundings.

She passed by servants several times, all of whom warmly greeted her. Did they know that their lord had chosen her to remain her with him? Or were they just friendly to everyone they met? Crystal suspected the latter as truth but her mind, insanely curious ever since meeting Ravenshadow, worked at more questions to puzzle over. Eventually she resolved to ask her new lord(not that she had a previous lord of course) some of her more important questions. Or see if she could look it up in the library. If the manor had one, which it was likely that it did.

Today however, was brilliant and sunny. Not a day to be cooped up indoors no matter how much she desperately wanted to know certain things. Crystal remembered the Elf Saraya saying that Ravenshadow wished to be informed if she wanted to go outside and she decided that she might as well get to it as quickly as possible. It was easy enough finding the way to his throne room since everyone was so helpful. She just hoped that she did not interrupt anything important. Hesitantly approaching the throne room, the blonde relaxed as she saw what appeared to be an Elf bow before being sent away in the same purple sphere that brought her here.

"Am I intruding at all?" Crystal asked.

"There is some time in which I can spend with you, however I may be of service," Ravenshadow replied. Oh how she enjoyed his noble accent.

"Well...Saraya said that I should inform you if I wanted to go outside. And it is a nice day so I thought a walk would be an excellent idea," Crystal said.

"Would that I might go with you. That would be very enjoyable, I think. Alas, I must attend my duties. If my sister were around then she could go with you. But since she is not, I must choose another companion."

"If Kayleigh is here, I wouldn't mind going with her," Crystal offered.

"She is not, regrettably. No doubt you would be more comfortable with someone you know. I apologize," Ravenshadow said.

"It's entirely all right," Crystal assured him.

Ravenshadow nodded and thought for a moment. "Send for Kolheid," he ordered at length. A servant bowed and left to see to the command.

"As long as I'm here, I did have a question. Several, actually, but this one is good too," Crystal informed him.

"Ask me whatever you wish."

"Well, it's about my stuff back home. Or rather, at my old home. Would it be possible for it to be brought here? I do sort of like my clothes and my other possessions."

"Of course. What would home be without the comforts of home one has grown accustomed to? I will arrange for your possessions to be brought here as soon as it can be done," Ravenshadow promised.

Crystal thanked her lord and was about to say something else when the sound of footsteps came closer. A being, for it was impossible to tell what he was exactly with his helm on, approached the throne and knelt down not far from where Crystal stood.

"I have come as you summoned, my lord. How may I assist you?" the being inquired.

"Greetings, Kolheid. I asked you here to escort the young lady around. A waste of your talents, I am sure, but in case something goes wrong I would like someone I trust with her," Ravenshadow explained.

"Of course my lord," Kolheid replied. He rose and turned to face Crystal, bowing to her. "Follow me, my lady."

They walked out into the warm sunshine of the morning. Crystal enjoyed the Gothic designs of the manor and the other buildings that were further away. The architecture was all held up by what could only be described as floating platforms. They were not completely above the clouds, but Crystal could not see the Earth below. Not that she really wanted to look overly long so far down. Her companion was silent but the young woman decided he might be nice enough to answer her questions as they walked along.

"Do you always wear that helmet?" Crystal asked.

"I do. My armour is enchanted, but the effects do not work if it is incomplete," Kolheid answered.

"Are you human, then?"

"No. To my knowledge, you are the only human in the whole city and the first to visit in centuries," the warrior replied.

"How old are you?" Crystal inquired.

"I am 1700 years old. I am a commander of House Nightshade's army and I possess some magic," he told her.

Crystal asked some more questions, such as Ravenshadow's age. Kolheid did not know, but it was "most likely thousands of years." His sister was far, far younger however, but older than Crystal was. More interesting was that there were other floating cities elsewhere, with other rulers. Some were gods but others were chosen as agents to act on behalf of a higher power. No humans ever found these cities as they were hidden by magic. She wanted to see more of the city but Kolheid was not sure it was a good idea yet.

"It isn't common for humans to roam about, you understand. I am unsure how the people would react. Even if I went with you, the situation could be misconstrued. Lord Ravenshadow will give you something that will let others know you are accepted here, probably when he sees you again," Kolheid had explained.

So they continued their walk. There was still much to see at this part of the city. The Elves had set up a garden here with their magic long ago. It was weird for Crystal to see trees and flowers up in the sky but she was quickly getting used to such things. She was suddenly drawn to the sound of wings approaching and turned in the direction the sound came from. It was not Ravenshadow, however, but a young girl. Or at least she looked young. Her looks were also much different from the demigod.

Her wings were white rather than black, and her skin was pale instead of grey. As well, the girl's hair was blonde but much lighter than Crystal's was. She was very pretty, with light gold eyes, full pink lips and generous breasts. Her legs were also quite shapely and Crystal decided that she would definitely have sex with this girl if she could. Even as she thought this, she noticed Kolheid bow to the girl. She must have been Ravenshadow's sister. How fun it would be to be loved by both of them...though not necessarily at the same time.

"Lady Aurora, it is good to see you. Allow me to introduce you. This is Crystal, a friend of Lord Ravenshadow and the newest resident of Nightshade Manor," Kolheid said, indicating Crystal.

"I thought I sensed a human here earlier. It is good to meet you," Aurora said.

"It is a pleasure to meet you as well. Pardon my asking so suddenly, but how is it you are Lord Ravenshadow's sister? You don't look anything alike," Crystal inquired.

"Oh, that. My brother is a personification of the powers of Darkness and I am a personification of the powers of Light. When we ascend, we are given the choice of what power we use and since there hasn't been a Light goddess in centuries, here I am," Aurora explained.

Crystal decided she wasn't about to waste this opportunity to add to her knowledge. Especially if she was going to be living in the floating city for the rest of her life. "I had assumed you were half god and half mortal. Lord Ravenshadow referred to himself as a demigod."

"We are not human at all actually. We are immortal until our ascension and then we become full gods. In fact we are more powerful than some of the gods that exist in the pantheons of your mythologies," Aurora concluded.

"The term 'demigod' has several applications. It seems that as human languages developed to their present state, the description has changed to mean a being that is half human or at least not fully immortal. In truth, the word can mean a god that is not as widespread as others, for lacl of a better term," Kolheid added.

"I see." That was more in-depth than Crystal had expected, not that it wasn't very useful.

"Myself, I don't pay much attention to the full details and all that. It isn't very fun," Aurora admitted.

"I take it then that my lady was off observing humans again? Or perhaps frolicking with the Elves?" Kolheid asked.

"What can I say? Being surrounded by a race of beautiful, naked people is very amusing. But anyway, I have to go. See you later!" And with that, Aurora was off.

"She certainly isn't as formal as her brother, that's for sure," Crystal observed.

"Lady Aurora is much younger, as I said, and not at her full maturity. It is not my place to question her desires of intimacy, however. If you are done here, I can escort you back to your room," Kolheid offered.

*****

That evening, Crystal found herself alone. Ravenshadow had not visited her yet, which was rather disappointing. She longed to taste and feel his massive cock, to worship it like none other. Seeing Aurora's perfect beauty had turned her on as well, and Crystal found she couldn't get the image of having sex with the goddess out of her head. Of course there was no point in masturbating, not when she could quickly get a partner in here. She reached for the bell on the nightstand and rang it. Not long after, Saraya entered her room.

"You called?" she asked.

Crystal took a moment to take in the Elf's appearance. They were about the same height and of a similar complexion. Saraya had light brown hair and eyes and her breasts were smaller, like Kayleigh's were. Still, remembering how good Kayleigh had been, Crystal was ready for more sex with an Elf. Saraya stood waiting patiently and the blonde realized it was time to get started. There would be enough time to appreciate the Elf's body in a moment.

"Yes I did. There's something you can do for me," Crystal told her.

"Anything, miss."

"Undress for me," Crystal ordered. This part was natural for her; giving orders. Even if her intended partner seemed a little hesitant.

"A-all right," Saraya conceded meekly. She pulled off her shoes then gracefully slipped out of her clothes.

Crystal removed her dress and laid on the bed. "Come here," she commanded.

Saraya approaced the bed, laying beside Crystal. The blonde moved closer and kissed Saraya. She sensed hesitation but soon after the Elf gave in and kissed back. Crystal was happy with the added bonus of being with a virgin. Such fun it was to lay with one. Hopefully her sexual instincts kicked in but even if they didn't Crystal knew this would be enjoyable. She held the Elf in her arms and kissed deeply. This time Saraya returned it eagerly. They kissed repeatedly before Crystal broke it off.

She enjoyed the look of disappointment in the Elf's eyes. Of course, they were just beginning. Crystal kissed along Saraya's neck, which elicited soft moans. Her lips moved up to the Elf's pointed ear where Crystal's tongue flicked across. It seemed Saraya had no earlobes but it was of little consequence. Undeterred, the blonde nibbled softly on the end of her lover's ear. She then licked the side of Saraya's face before kissing her lips passionately once again. They flicked their tongues against each other before Crystal intertwined them.

Crystal's hand travelled along the length of Saraya's leg. She broke their kiss as the Elf sighed softly in pleasure. Her hands sought out Crystal's large breasts and squeezed them. The blonde smiled appreciatively as she pushed Saraya onto her back. She licked from the Elf's throat to just under her jaw before planting kisses back down. Her tongue then travelled rapidly over Saraya's breasts. Then she licked relentlessly at the Elf's nipple. Saraya gasped and moaned as Crystal's tongue became harder and harder.

Eventually Crystal stopped her licking and kissed along Saraya's taut stomach. The blonde then let her tongue travel the length of the Elf's leg before coming back up. She gave a long, hard lick along Saraya's pussy, which caused the Elf to shiver in pleasure. Crystal then slipped inside her lover's warm, tight pussy. Her tongue broke the Elf's hymen, not that it was easy. But Crystal knew what she was doing. She licked up and down inside Saraya's pussy as her lover thrashed around and moaned.

Holding Saraya's legs to keep her in place, Crystal continued. Her tongue moved harder and harder before Crystal decided to swish it rapidly from side to side. Saraya screamed and shuddered as she came and Crystal dutifully licked up all her cum. Afterwards she sat back on her heels, staring at her lover.

"That was amazing, miss," Saraya managed to gasp out.

"I know. You taste pretty good," Crystal replied, smiling.

"Allow me to return the pleasure you gave me," Saraya requested.

Switching positions, Crystal laid back among the pillows. Saraya kissed her passionately then kissed the blonde's neck. Her lips moved upwards, as Crystal had done, and the Elf licked her human partner's ear. She then nibbled at her earlobe before softly biting Crystal's neck. The blonde smiled in approval and pulled Saraya up for more kissing. They kissed deeply and passionately, over and over until they needed to pause for breath. Recovering, Saraya then kissed down to Crystal's breasts.

Her tongue perfectly traced the outline of Crystal's breasts, moving slowly to linger pleasantly. Then Saraya licked every inch of her lover's breasts before taking a hard pink nipple into her mouth. This mildly surprised Crystal, not that she was going to complain. Saraya sucked on the nipple hard and bobbed her head up and down while she did. Crystal moaned softly, which served to encourage the Elf. She continued for several more minutes, sucking as hard as possible. By the time she was done, Crystal's nipple was swollen and wet.

After a brief pause for more kissing, Saraya licked all over Crystal's stomach. Not bothering to stop, the Elf continued down to Crystal's leg. Again, her tongue traced the outline, going all the way down one side and up the other. Lifting her leg, Saraya then began licking Crystal's heel. She lapped away for a few minutes before repeatedly licking from the heel to Crystal's toes. Saraya nibbled on her partner's toes before sucking on them. She again bobbed her head up and down as she sucked away, eventually stopping and putting Crystal's leg back down.

Emboldened by the pleasure she was able to give so far, Saraya eagerly licked Crystal's pussy. She then attacked Crystal's clit with her tongue, licking hard and fast. Crystal moaned in delight at this sexy onslaught. Saraya managed to move Crystal's clit in small circles as the blonde shuddered in pleasure. The Elf continued until she suddenly pushed her tongue deep into Crystal's pussy. Saraya licked furiously and Crystal screamed out. Saraya's tongue swung from right to left, touching the walls of Crystal's pussy each time.

It was Crystal's turn to thrash around on the bed, especially when Saraya's tongue started to lick her in small, tight circles. Crystal let out a loud scream and came, flooding Saraya's mouth. As soon as Saraya sat up after swallowing Crystal's cum, the blonde grabbed her and kissed Saraya hard. They kissed again and again as Crystal rolled them around the bed. Eventually Crystal stopped their rolling about with her on top. She sat up and lifted Saraya's leg.

Soon they were grinding their pussies together in perfect rhythm. Crystal began licking the lower half of Saraya's leg as the Elf moaned continuously. The human returned the earlier favor(so to speak) and lapped at Saraya's heel. Then she ran her tongue along her lover's foot, moving from heel to toes. Crystal was licking rather hard, causing Saraya to shiver from the ticklish sensations. Saraya was desperate to cum again and started grinding harder and more insistently. Crystal smiled at her and matched her pace.

Adjusting her position slightly, Crystal began grinding her clit roughly against Saraya's. A loud moan escaped the Elf's lips. Crystal increased her pace, going faster, and Saraya was hard-pressed to keep up. Her lithe body convulsed as another orgasm racked her from head to toe. She screamed as loud as possible(or at least it seemed that way to Crystal) and came hard. Crystal kept going, slipping slightly from the amount of cum between her pussy and Saraya's.

Eventually Crystal rubbed her clit so hard against Saraya's that it hurt. Just as the blonde was tiring, she came too and gasped heavily to catch her breath. She slipped off of Saraya and noticed that the Elf's clit was swollen and red. Judging from the throbbing, Crystal's wasn't feeling much better. A small price to pay, really. Crystal lapped up the combined cum of her and Saraya, noting how well they blended to create a taste much sweeter and more fulfilling than either one alone. Saraya was already asleep and Crystal cuddled up to join her.

*****

In the morning, Crystal awoke alone. It wasn't long before a knock sounded at the door. "Come in," Crystal said.

Saraya came back in, dressed and having difficulty walking. She set Crystal's breakfast tray on the table then sank onto the bed to rest a moment.

"I can barely walk at all," the Elf complained.

"I'm sorry about that. I can relate, though. The day after I had sex with Lord Ravenshadow I had some difficulty. I just managed to hide it well. I think I will still have trouble if I go anywhere today," Crystal admitted.

"Well Lord Ravenshadow wants to see you as soon as you're ready. He has something for you. Oh, and your clothes have been brought from your house," Saraya informed her.

"Were they? I was so horny I never thought to check," Crystal laughed.

"I'd like to stay but I have to get back to work. Have a nice day, miss," Saraya said as she limped out the door.

After bathing(it was convenient having your own bathroom, even if it lacked a shower), Crystal checked her dresser for her attire for the today. It really was something that she never noticed any of her things. She stopped to think about her choice. Normally she would just wear whatever was convenient at the time. But if she was going into the floating city today, it might be better to dress somewhat more conservatively. So, after some deliberation, she chose a pair of black spandex pants with a tank top underneath a light zip-up sweater. Remembering yesterday, she also wore her runners.

Arriving at the throne room, she found Lord Ravenshadow waiting to greet her.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" he asked.

"Yes my lord."

"That is good, considering the night you had. I do not mind your activities though perhaps I might ask that you try not to exhaust the entirety of my staff. It could get boring if everyone was indisposed due to need of recovery," Ravenshadow mused, giving Crystal a rare smile.

"I would make sure you weren't too bored if you wanted, Lord Ravenshadow," Crystal flirted.

"Speaking from experience, I have no doubt about the truth of that statement. In the meantime, however, I want you to have this." The demigod placed a necklace around Crystal's neck. A dragon was engraved on the pendant that was attached to the chain. "With this, you will be able to freely walk around Glaiseren. The people will know that you are my friend and will treat you accordingly," Ravenshadow explained.

12