Nightshade Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scream for me, ma Cherie." He ordered roughly, his breath choppy as his hips began to pick up speed and piston against her, the wetness of her folds sliding around him with a loud wet sucking sound as his hips smacked over and over against hers. "Scream for meee!" He bit out, burying his face in her neck as he felt the orgasm blast up from his toes and roar through him like a freight train, his body hunched over hers as if to bury himself deep in her womb.

"DANTEEEEEEEEEEEE!" She screamed as the orgasm hit them both, their powers manifesting in a mutual scream so loud that it cracked the windows in their frames. Her body convulsed around his, milking his shaft of its seed even as he grunted with each blast that burst inside her.

When they returned to awareness, Dante lifted his head and stared deep into her eyes, her chest heaving just as hard as his was. Wrapping his arms around her, he picked up her other leg and wrapped it around his waist and strode down the hall to his bedroom. feeling the shuddering aftershocks that went through her as his cock moved inside her with every stride. Once beside the bed, he leaned down and pulled back the covers before sitting down with her still wrapped around him, her arms snaking around his neck as she rose and fell with the help of his hands, bringing themselves to another slow and endless climax that had them both gasping for air when it was done. Keeping himself lodged deep inside her, Dante lay back on the bed, one hand buried in her long red hair, the other tight on the curve of her ass to hold her in place.

"Sage?" He asked, the blood pounding in his body finally lowering to a manageable level.

"Hmmm?" she responded sleepily, rubbing her face against his chest before settling her ear over his heartbeat.

"Next time you leave like that . . . don't bother with the underwear. You'll run out of 'em in a week." He chuckled sleepily as she giggled and her fist lightly socked him in the shoulder, the fingers opening and sliding to rest over the right side of his chest. Waving a hand, he telekinetically relocked the door in the living room, shut and locked the bedroom door, and pulled the covers over them.

TO BE CONTINUED...