Nightshade Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Speaking of that, I could definitely go again. For some reason I just feel the need for a lot of sex tonight," Crystal remarked.

"I would absolutely love to, but I promised to tell my brother when you woke up. He'll want to see you. Maybe you can get him to have sex with you," Aurora replied.

"That would definitely make my night complete," Crystal agreed.

Aurora got dressed and padded out into the corridor. She sent a telepathic message to Ravenshadow, trying her best to hide the part that Crystal had actually been awake for quite some time and they had just finished having amazing sex. She wasn't sure if it worked or not. Aurora decided to hope for the best and headed for her room.

*****

A knock sounded on the door. Crystal gave permission to enter and Ravenshadow walked in, closing the door behind him. Crystal couldn't help but admire how incredibly good looking he was. Though his skin was gray he still had the most gorgeous face she had ever seen in a man.

"I was worried when I found you this morning. I trust that you are better now, however?" the demigod asked.

"Not only am I better, I'm ready to once again be claimed by my lord," Crystal announced. She pulled off her blankets to reveal her sexy naked body.

Ravenshadow's eyes gleamed in amusement and he actually smiled. The effect was devastating: Crystal wanted him even more.

"It has been a while since we were last intimate with each other. Perhaps we should do it again," Ravenshadow said.

"Yes!" Crystal exclaimed, somewhat too eagerly.

The glimmer of amusement flashed again in the demigod's eyes. Crystal wanted to make sure he knew she was serious. She got out of bed and walked over to him, removing his shirt, which he allowed(she figured she wouldn't have succeeded if he didn't want her to). As she was about to remove his pants, the demigod stopped her. Ravenshadow undressed himself, revealing his completely naked body that Crystal found so incredibly sexy.

Crystal knelt down and gazed lovingly at Ravenshadow's body. His gray skin, well defined muscles, the long black hair on his head, even his black wings. And it was all hers. Of course her eyes drifted down to rest on his massive dark gray cock. Crystal had no idea how it fit in his pants when it was 16 inches long once fully erect. But she wasn't about to give it any real thought at the moment.

Grabbing his cock, she immediately began stroking it to get it hard. Although she easily could have taken it in her mouth without doing this, she wanted as much as she could take. Gradually her love's cock began to grow and get harder. Crystal took it in her mouth and moaned. It tasted so good. Still feeling very horny, she swallowed as much as she could manage, around 9 inches. She sucked hard, her head bouncing up and down.

As she sucked on Ravenshadow's cock, Crystal put her hand on the rest of it and stroked hard. She could tell she was pleasing him from how responsive his cock was. It pulsed inside of her mouth as she started sucking as hard as she could. The only sounds in the room were the two of them breathing and of Crystal hungrily sucking her lover's incredible cock. Eventually she had to pull it out of her mouth to catch her breath. It wasn't easy when you weren't totally accustomed to doing that very often.

After her breathing calmed down, Crystal began licking Ravenshadow's cock. Her tongue slowly traveled from head to base several times. Then she flicked her tongue over the head rapidly. Eventually she got a taste of pre-cum and knew her lord was close. Crystal put his cock back into her mouth and sucked as hard and fast as possible. Ravenshadow, normally very composed even during sex, actually let out a moan and erupted into Crystal's mouth. She swallowed as much semen as she could, the rest pouring out to cover her breasts and stomach.

"Forgive me," the demigod apologized.

"Are you kidding? That was incredible! I love being covered in my lord's semen," Crystal exclaimed.

"I can see you will take some getting used to," Ravenshadow commented in a good-natured way.

Crystal cleaned herself up as best as she could then returned to her bed. She lay down in as provocative of a way as she could, lifting her leg.

"Please make love to me my lord. Give me all I can take," she begged.

Ravenshadow joined her on the bed, very carefully inserting his cock. He had never taken a girl in this manner as mounting his cock and riding it was much easier. But he wanted to make Crystal happy. Her pussy was very wet and it easily allowed entrance. Crystal gasped as she felt him enter. His cock filled her entirely from one side to the other. She screamed softly once he started thrusting inside her, giving slow, powerful motions.

Crystal just laid there as she was fucked like never before. She was filled so utterly and completely. It hurt but the pleasure far outweighed anything else. She knew she was totally in love with her lord and would serve him however he wished. A loud scream came from her lips as he thrusted harder, repeatedly sending his cock deep into her pussy. He's probably penetrating my womb, she thought, delirious from the pleasure.

She lost track of time, totally absorbed in the best sex she ever had in her life. Ravenshadow had not sped up at all but continued to fuck her utterly with his slow and powerful thrusts. When he finally ejaculated, Crystal never saw it coming. One moment she was lost in ecstasy, the next her pussy was flooded with more semen than she ever experienced. It filled her completely and triggered her own orgasm. In the back of her mind Crystal remembered that their physiology was too different to result in pregnancy as she nearly blacked out.

Ravenshadow slowly pulled out of Crystal's pussy and laid beside her. Crystal's head and body rested against Ravenshadow's powerful muscles and he held her close. They kissed deeply and passionately, beyond words.

"I love you," Crystal murmured softly.

"And I love you," Ravenshadow whispered.

With that, Crystal slipped into a deep sleep.

*****

Sometime late the next morning, Crystal awakened. She could feel that she was sore between her legs and gingerly stood up. Hearing rain on her bedroom window, the young woman dressed warmly and put on a heavy jacket. She wanted to head back to the library and learn some more about her new home.

Her heeled boots echoed through the hallway until she came to the throne room. No one else was around so Ravenshadow walked over to greet her with a kiss, which Crystal returned happily.

"What may I do for you?" he asked after they had parted.

"Can you send me into the city? I want to visit the library again," she replied.

"It is dangerous out there. A murderer is on the loose and so far evades capture. I cannot possibly risk your life," Ravenshadow said.

"I'll be safe in the library. Who would ever go there to wreak havoc?" Crystal argued.

"I am sorry, but you are too important to me to lose," the demigod answered.

Crystal tried to persuade him otherwise but Ravenshadow still said no. Thanking him anyway, Crystal turned to go. As she was walking back, Crystal came across Aurora. The pretty goddess wore a more elegant dress than last time but was barefoot again.

"Hey Aurora," Crystal greeted cheerfully.

"Hey yourself. What are you all bundled up for?" Aurora inquired.

"I wanted to go to the library but Lord Ravenshadow said it's too dangerous."

"Well I'm sure you'd be safe with all the books and stuff. I can send you," Aurora offered.

Crystal readily agreed and was enveloped in a gold light. Seconds later the rain was coming down heavily on her. She tried to find the library quickly but she couldn't quite remember where it was. Soon she was in an open square where several paths branched off. Standing in front of a fountain was someone dressed in black, a hood from their cloak pulled up.

"Excuse me," Crystal called.

The person turned around to face her. His cloak(at least, Crystal thought it was a male) was blown to the side by a sudden rush of wind. On his armour was a crest Crystal hadn't seen before. It definitely wasn't the crest of House Nightshade. Crystal gasped and the man silently drew his sword.

"Stop!" a familiar voice ordered.

Kolheid came into the square along with several men who came from the different paths leading elsewhere.

"Virion Wrathsmore, you have violated the Treaty of Skyreach and are required to surrender immediately. Disarm at once," Kolheid commanded.

Instead of complying, Virion lunged at Crystal, who looked on in fear. Kolheid intercepted, using his sword to block the enemy's. Kolheid pushed Crystal out of harm's way, where she was pulled into a defensive square by some of the knights. Kolheid and Virion stood a few feet apart, swords drawn. They rushed each other, swords at the ready...

To be continued...

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments. While you wait for the next chapter you can check out my other works and/or read all four chapters in this series to make sure you're all caught up.

12