Nighttime Confession: Daytime Regret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakeRivers
JakeRivers
1,063 Followers

I went on up to my room; I was still feeling tired. After a quick shower I collapsed on the bed and started to doze off. The phone rang and I jumped up, realizing that I had not even thought about Don since I went to the bar and met Judy. I gathered myself to talk to Don, but it turned out to be someone calling the wrong room. Don never did call, the bastard!

The week went on, convention business, and casual meetings with the group. I ate most meals with them. I noticed everyone was strictly following the rules, no intimacy, no touching, even the most closely watching observer would not have suspected anything. I was still in a dither about what to do Wednesday. I finally decided to leave it up to Don; if he called I would stay in my room Wednesday and Thursday nights.

Well, the SOB never called!

This year, on Wednesday night, it was Sam and Art manning the Hospitality Suite. We did the same as the year before, the entire group stayed in the room to keep them company. People would trickle in and out, enjoying the drinks and food. The kitchen would send up more goodies every half hour or so. By 10:30 things had quieted down and we sat around listening to music, talking and enjoying the free drinks.

At eleven, Art took the sign off and locked the door. We fairly quickly completed the pairing off that had been going on all week. I wound up with Sam with mixed feelings. I would have liked to be with Phil again; I didn't particularly even like Sam. I thought he was a pushy boor. But "any port in a storm." And my relationship with Don was very stormy right now. I did love him, but his continuing refusal to be honest with me made me quite upset!

Sam and I wound up in one of the bedrooms of the suite, and it was even better than I imagined. The oral sex was as good as that from Phil, but he was way better at the rest of it.

After about an hour, we went back into the living room. Everyone else was there, mostly undressed. We were all fooling around with our partner, just kind of relaxing. I hadn't gone down on Sam during our love making, so he gently pulled my head down to his large erection. I had trouble with his size at first, but finally got into a good rhythm... Sam sure seemed to be enjoying it.

"THE PRIMROSE PATH OF DALLIANCE"

Shakespeare Hamlet, I,ii,143

The door suddenly opened and three men rushed in. My head flew up, Sam's cum dripping out of my lips.

Bruce Janks, the State High School Athletic president was first, his face flushed... almost apoplectic. He shouted angrily "What the god damn hell is this! I have never, in my 30 years with the association have never seen a disgusting sight!"

He sputtered for a minute unable to talk then continued, a little more quietly, "I don't even want to know what is behind this. I don't want to talk about it. Get your sorry asses out of this hotel now, and I mean right damn now! Those of you here at association expense will be expected to refund all amounts spent. I do notever want to seeany of you atany association event. I will also be sending a letter to each of your principals"

With that he shook his head and left the room.

Next, Frank, my boss stepped up. With a smirk he started "Ever since I found out about this little club at last year's convention, I've been waiting for this for a long time. Margaret Prescott, you are immediately terminated with cause from your positions of both teacher and coach. You have violated the morality clause in your contract. Donot return to the school. There is a restraining order forbidding you within 100 yards of school property."

Giving me an evil look, he spit "I always knew you were a damn slut!" as he turned and left.

Only Don stood before us now. He looked at me, his face showing both incredible sorrow and incredible anger. He just shook his head and left, not even closing the door to the suite.

We sat, stunned, it had happened so fast. Avoiding each other's glances, we slowly dressed, went to our rooms and left the hotel as soon as possible.

I started driving home, but before I made even twenty miles I had to pull over. I collapsed on the steering wheel. Desperately sobbing it was close to an hour before I calmed down a little. Finally I drove to the next town and pulled in to the first hotel I saw.

I checked in and took a hot shower, as hot as I could stand. Standing in front of the mirror drying off I lost it when I saw the marks on my body, the red spots all over. I could still taste Sam's cum in my mouth. I slipped down on the floor – I guess I somewhere between passed out and went to sleep.

I woke around three in the morning stiff and cold. I brushed my teeth and crawled into bed.

I knew it was over. I knew I deserved it.

I didn't know how I would live, Don would never take me back. I still loved him enough that I wouldn't even ask him.

The next morning I drove on home crying as I thought about the kids.

I got to the house and there was a note from Don on the kitchen counter. I won't tell you all of it, although it was very short. But basically it said the kids were at my mom's place. He told me to be out of the house within a week. He would give me enough to live on for six months.

He was going to the lawyer today to file for divorce and suggested I get a lawyer also. If I had any problems with the money, or with anything to let the lawyers handle it.

He said he never wanted to see me again!

He would be reasonable about the kids, but we would have to exchange them at my mom's house. He did not want to see me when we swapped the kids.

I found a lawyer a couple days later and just asked him to take care of it. I felt tired and discouraged. I know I brought it on myself, but it was still hard. I already missed that great intimacy we had had. That was gone now, gone forever.

I got through it, I found a job as a data entry operator and found a very small studio apartment. It was too dark, dark as the thoughts in my mind.

Later through some friends I found out all that had happened. Bruce Janks got a key from the desk clerk for the room. There was no question about him getting the key since the association was paying for the room.

Frank had overheard someone of our group last year and figured everything out. He set it up for Bruce and Don to show up with him.

Rachel, Sam and Phil all wound up getting divorced after everything came out. I had no interest any seeing any of them. I knew I had to get my act together; see if I could clean up my life and so my kids would respect me again.

A couple of months after everything blew up I got home from work and found a letter from Don.

"Margaret, I want to clear the air with my supposed affairs. At the bachelor party some of the guys were getting blowjobs and more. I never participated. I was extremely embarrassed to even talk about it. Truthfully, I was humiliated to have been there even though I didn't participate."

"There is an attached letter from Barb explaining our "affair"."

"Because of the kids I wish you good fortune, but I do notever want to see you again! Please respect that. Don"

I was seeing just how devastated he was, I had gone from being "Meg" to "Margaret", without even pausing at "Marge".

I opened the letter from Barb; it was sealed, Don had not opened it.

"Marge, I feel awful that I might have had something to do with what happened between you and Don. I guess I should have talked to you that night, but it was such a mess... and then I left early the next morning."

"Don came up to my bedroom looking for an open bathroom he could use; I guess there was a line at the guest bath. Well, I was in bed with Herb, you know, Sheryl's husband. We were both kind of drunk and it just happened. I guess we were really gone because we didn't lock the door. Don came and exclaimed 'Oh Shit' when he saw us. Herb bounded out of bed dressing frantically and ran out the door. You know that Sheryl was my best friend so I jumped up and grabbed Don and pleaded with him not to say anything. I guess I threw my arms around him, clinging, sobbing. He stroked my hair until I calmed down."

"He asked me to get dressed and sat and talked with me for a while. I pleaded with him not to tell anyone – I didn't want to cause the breakup and Herb and Sheryl's marriage. I didn't mean for him not to tell you, Marge, but I guess he took me literally. I did tell him that I had always liked him, really looked up to him, and that I wished I had met him years ago."

Don told me that Ruth saw Don leaving my room and saw me shortly after, kind of messed up. I guess Herb had already left. I wish I had known all of this.0

"I'm sorry for the problems I've caused! Barb"

I cried after reading these two letters. Don's only failing was to be a proud honest man - a loyal man to his friends.

I wish I had the same traits myself! I was a stupid, vain woman, too wrapped up in myself to really see others as they were!

The End

*

For those of you who are reconciliation fans, sorry! This was just never going to happen. Her failing was not the slip at the convention, but her obsession with her husbands perceived infidelity!

Thanks to capecodmercury for the challenge to write an alternate ending.

JakeRivers
JakeRivers
1,063 Followers
12