Nighttime Confessions 2: Sunrise Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not, but I have never forgotten the softness of kissing women," Rachel grinned. "This group has confirmed my enjoyment of a stiff prick, but even this wife and mother would never argue with the truism that "bi-sexual is best". Anybody else ever tried it?"

"Yes," said Judy. I glanced at her to see she had her knees up and slightly spread as she focused her eyes between Rachel's spread thighs.

"I suppose any woman who has spent a life in female athletics has had ample opportunities," DeeDee said quietly. "I certainly have – had opportunities."

I looked over to her to see that she had dropped her right leg down to the lower bench, while she casually massaged one nipple. The curly hair between her thighs was damp and matted.

"Marge?" Rachel asked. "A little too buttoned down for grab ass in the shower room?"

I stiffened at the taunt. I didn't want to be part of their extra-marital gang, but I was tired of being ridiculed as the prude in the group.

"As a matter of fact I did fool around with a teammate in college," I boasted. "But it didn't go much further than rubbing through jeans and a few kisses."

"Gee, maybe we should consider expanding what has been a strictly heterosexual club until now," Rachel said with glee. "I guess we have all been holding out on each other, haven't we?"

"We already have. Marge is just too shy to tell you she had a finger in my cunt about two hours ago," Judy chided. "And I think mine was in hers, if I remember correctly!"

I was stunned by Judy's confession. I could feel myself blushing from my forehead to my tits, despite the heat. Could I have no privacy in my sexual activities?

"Really?" DeeDee whispered as she sat up, leaning toward me. "Why do I miss out on all the good stuff?"

I said nothing, but got down to sit on my towel on the lower bench, where it was cooler. Now I was as naked as the other women.

"Nice beaver, Marge!" Rachel said with a smirk. "Tell us about your dalliance with Judy."

I remained silent, but felt my body respond to the delicious images of Judy and Roko. My nipples were hard thimbles and I was wet between my legs from far more than the heat in the sauna. As if in a trance of embarrassment, I reached between my spread legs and began pulling the tendrils of pubic hair that stretched below my vulva.

"Her beaver is actually quite silky and soft," Judy volunteered. "And her taste on my fingers was exquisite – even better than Roko."

"Who's Roko?" DeeDee asked.

Judy proceeded to tell them the story of our adventure at the spa, in intimate detail, as an erotic aura seemed to descend over the superheated room. Our bodies were wet and sensitive to the touch. And naked! We reacted as if to a hidden conductor who was orchestrating our libido. Hidden strings seemed to pull our fingers to the wet vortex between our thighs.

Judy's voice became softer and huskier as she spoke, almost mesmerizing as she described the part of Roko's seduction that I had missed. The frank discussion of lesbian loving, combined with our unashamed nudity, seemed to have inclined us all to express an unspoken waiver of inhibition – as though some unseen force had granted us the permission to be demonstrative, sexual women. I closed my eyes to picture the scene and began massaging my labia with the fingers of both hands. My disbelief and embarrassment at Judy's indiscreet tattletale gradually gave way to rising erotic excitement.

"God that's hot," someone said, I think Rachel. The tension in the sweltering room was overwhelming as we all imagined Judy and I in the spa with Roko. I could feel each individual drop of perspiration rolling down my breasts and dripping off the bottom of my butt onto the floor below. Leaning back against the wooden wall, I stretched my spread legs to the far bench to give my hips leverage. Inadvertently, my foot made contact with Judy's outstretched calf, but I didn't withdraw it.

Judy's narration became slower, with pauses between images. When she began to describe caressing me in the shower, I heard a burst of breath from her that I remembered from her climax with Roko.

I opened my eyes with a snap when I felt Rachel's ankle on the inside of my left calf. That sent a shiver right to my throbbing clit. She had one hand on her breast, pulling on a brown nipple, and the other was between her legs. From the angle of her elbow, I knew she was digging for her g-spot. But her eyes locked on mine, daring me to look away or disturb the rising tension. When I felt DeeDee's toes touch my hip, I knew I could not hide what was happening to me – to all of us. It was as though electricity crackled through me to the other three women. I was on fire.

All of us had our hands active between our thighs. I raised one hand to pinch a nipple as I inserted one and then two fingers into my dripping vagina. Rachel was spread wide on the top bench, splaying her knees to show her thin labia, now engorged and pressed around three fingers. Still she stared at me as though I was to be the focus of her impending orgasm.

All of us were breathing rapidly and our thighs began to quaver from the manual stimulation of our sex. The erotic tension was oppressive. Except for me, no one touched the other, as if by unspoken agreement to achieve our climax together but by our own hand. My tactile connection to each woman was like a plug-in, putting me on a wave that finally came to the crest that I had been wanting all day.

Rachel came first with a sharp keening sound. My wave crashed as my hips undulated above the lower bench. Then Judy with her staccato breathing and a silent DeeDee in quick succession. Her toes digging into my butt announced her climax. The moans were subdued but the physical gyrations were evident.

Silence wrapped around us as our breathing slowed. When I opened my eyes, Rachel was licking her fingers lasciviously and still staring directly at me.

"When did this become the masturbation club?" I heard DeeDee ask with a giggle.

"When Marge asked Rachel about her exciting sexual history!" replied Judy with a grin. "Rachel, if we had known about your "dilemma" this group might have taken a whole different direction four years ago."

"It is not too late, girls," Rachel offered, one hand on her breast while her legs remained obscenely spread. "It seems like we all have enjoyed the pleasures of our own sex on at least one occasion. And I could always introduce DeeDee to my lawyer friend at home."

The invitation lay there for sixty seconds without response. I was embarrassed enough by my maiden sojourn into mutual masturbation that I was not going to take a further step. I had achieved the release that had been building all afternoon and was not YET ready to venture forth into a "cunnilingus club."

I felt utterly drained, of fluid and emotion. DeeDee was the first to rouse herself from her post-orgasmic stupor. She gathered up her towel, wiping her fingers and face as she moved toward the wooden door.

"I think this has been enough excitement for one afternoon. I need a shower," she said as she pushed open the door and departed.

I followed her to the showers, my legs still shaky from my orgasm and the heat. When the water hit me, I began to think about the events of the last 20 hours and anxiety rose up again in my stomach. This lesbian activity would have been unthinkable yesterday afternoon. Was this adultery too? Who was this woman who had been revealed on this trip? Would Don approve, or condemn? Had my life changed forever in the last 24 hours?

I caught DeeDee watching me as I soaped my breasts in my shower stall. Neither of us had closed the curtain. The Spa had provided it for modesty, but it was a little bit silly to act modest when we had just shared an orgasm, even if by our own hand. Was this new to her, I wondered?

Much to my surprise, I felt no self-consciousness in staring back at her wet body. I believe I have told you about her beautiful tits. I now began to wonder what they felt like as they swayed to her movements, nipples erect. But we said nothing as we regarded each other with what I could only describe as interested admiration.

It was another five minutes before Rachel and Judy joined us in the shower area. I suppose I should not have been surprised that they entered the same shower stall. And I was not surprised at all when they began to soap and wash each other's bodies. What ever else may still be hidden or unspoken between all of us, there was no question but that Rachel and Judy were avowed bi-sexual women.

I finished my shower and stood aside with DeeDee to dry off while continuing to watch the other two. Judy, who I now estimated had had no less than three orgasms that afternoon, was the first to pull Rachel's hand away from her sensitive flesh. The kiss they then shared was passionate and would have embarrassed me if anyone else had been in the locker room. Instead it made me a little jealous, or at least envious.

DeeDee and I returned to our locker cubicles, but I just sat there naked as she began to dress. I felt refreshed by the cooler shower, but at the same time exhausted by a night without sleep and the anguish of the past day, right up to and including the shock of my conflicting emotions in the shower. I watched DeeDee pull her bikini panties over her auburn bush and fit her heavy breasts into the D cups, not even conscious that I was staring.

I was jolted from my reverie by Rachel's hand on my shoulder.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

I looked up to her firm tits with a wan smile on my face.

"Yes. I'm just a little overwhelmed by all of this," I answered softly. "And I am so tired and drained."

We both knew what "all of this" meant. Rachel gave me a hug, pressing her breasts into my arm as she held my cheek to hers. Without warning, her hand was between my legs pulling the pubic hair that was so abundant and long around my labia. I stiffened at the invasion, reacting to an over-familiarity that seemed now to be incongruous.

"What you need is a nice nappy, my dear," she said in her best motherly voice, and then whispered. ""You really are hiding a nice pussy behind all that foliage. Would you like me to help you shave it? Would you like me to come with you to your room and help you with it?"

I might get a shave but I knew that I wouldn't get a nap. And I was far from ready to welcome her experienced tongue between my legs.

"No thanks. I have enough to explain to my husband without having to add an excuse for returning home with a bald pussy."

I gently pushed her hand away and kissed her lightly on the cheek to let her know that I was not offended by her offer. She returned to her cubicle as I wearily stood up and began to dress. I was relieved that no one could see or comment on my hopeless underwear.

After thanking Rachel for her honesty, I gathered my belongings to leave. I agreed to meet Judy and DeeDee at 7:30 for the closing dinner dance and departed for my room.

I didn't even bother to undress before I collapsed on my bed. In many ways, this afternoon had been as disturbing as last night. Focused against a repeat of the weakness with Phil, I had not anticipated the temptations of Judy and Rachel. Another Trojan Horse.

It's not like I had never fooled around with another female but this was much different than in college. And the more I thought about it, the more convinced I became that sexual activity with a woman was unfaithfulness to my husband. Whether a same sex dalliance was technically adultery or not, it was an intrusion on the sanctity and loyalty of my sexual relationship with my husband. He was supposed to be my sole outlet for sexual pleasure, wasn't he? And I for him?

I thought I would pass out from exhaustion as soon as my head hit the pillow, but that didn't happen right away. The memory of Rachel's story and her experience came to the front of my mind, immersing me once again in my conflicted emotions. Her description of the false value her family placed on virginity reminded me of losing mine; the first "no big deal" of a sex life filled with unremarkable sexual highlights – until last night.

I guess I wanted to compare this irretrievable one-time adultery to my benign emotions at losing my virginity. My conservative parents had always insisted that I save my virginity for marriage. Never much of a feminist, I knew intuitively that virginity was no prize nor did it possess the value they claimed. So I was actually very pleased when I lost it. The sex was first time for both of us and mediocre. But I was glad to be rid of an impediment to full adulthood. It took a while to grow into my adult sexuality, but I owned my vagina and would use it as I saw fit. I could not allow my parents, and then my husband, to own it and control it like a piece of personal property.

But faithfulness was not an impediment. Nothing was enhanced by giving it up (except the possibility for screwing around after the divorce, heaven forbid). Struggle as I did, I couldn't make this a happy loss, just a dangerous and irrevocable one.

Loyalty and chastity were underlying values for Don and me. So important that I had even considered ending my marriage when I suspected Don of screwing around at that bachelor party so many years ago. Don now had every right now to believe that I had forfeited his trust and that I didn't love him. I had thought the same of him and was still angry with him about the affair with Barb. But I am not so naive as to ignore the double standard imposed on cheating wives. I would be the slut, while Don's actions, or Phil's for that matter, were the forgivable lust of a stud, a regrettable but unavoidable conquest.

And while I understood Rachel's evolving contract argument, it didn't apply to my marriage. I don't remember my wedding ceremony or vows, which were performed before a judge instead of in a church. So I don't know if I ever actually said "forsaking all others" or similar vows that everyone assumes are made upon marriage. But it would be dishonest to deny that fidelity was an agreed value of our marriage. I had abandoned those values, for no good reason, and I couldn't take it back.

Fortunately those thoughts did no too long delay my exhausted sleep.

I must have dozed through my wake-up call at 6:30 pm. Fortunately, or not, DeeDee knocked on my door around 7 pm to make sure I was up. All things considered, I think I would have just as soon skipped the closing festivities and ordered room service. But I think the "girls" wanted me up to continue their efforts at damage control. We had not talked during the afternoon about my telling Don, but I don't think it was far from their minds – especially Rachel.

I quickly showered and did my hair. Being shorter, it didn't take me too long to dry and prepare. Laying out my outfit for this last evening, I grimaced at the dowdy clothes and underwear.

Thankfully, I remembered to examine last night's underwear to make sure it carried no evidence of my adultery. I decided that the panties could use a hand wash to remove the strong scent of my arousal. But I chuckled at the look of this sexy "lingerie". Basic white, cotton, granny-panties, full waist; serviceable white cotton bra, quite thick enough to prevent my headlights from showing in any circumstance. A regular Mae West look! Of course the look was topped off with opaque pantyhose and a half-slip. Not the outfit a woman wears when she expects to be seen by a man. Isn't that supposed to be more than enough to discourage wandering hands and restrain an aroused pussy?

But I could not take solace in this proof that I had not dressed as if I was trolling for action last night. I had no true lingerie with me even had I wanted to dress for sex. No sexy lingerie with me on the trip; none at home either except a couple of pieces that Don bought me that didn't fit well and that I never wore. Like sex, it was never a big deal to dress for sex. Obviously Phil did not need the visual stimulation – he was too hot to fuck the new pussy.

"But what about Don?" I said to myself. After nineteen years, had it ever occurred to me that he might need a little visual stimulation? Could that have anything to do with the relatively short licking that I routinely got from (and gave to) Don? If a quick suck and my body are no big deal to me, why should it be a big deal to Don after all these years? Who did I think would benefit most from making sex and my body a "big deal"? Perhaps "fireworks" at home might have more to do with enthusiasm and imagination than technique. Or do fireworks only come from adultery and novel sex partners?

After donning my underwear, I called home.

"Hi, honey, how are you and the kids?" I asked when Don answered the phone.

"We're fine. How is the conference going?" Don answered. "You sound tired."

"Oh, I just had a wonderful massage this afternoon and I feel like I am made of molten rubber," I sighed. "It has been a long, strange week and I am looking forward to coming home tomorrow."

"Strange good, or strange bad?" he asked with a hint of apprehension in his voice.

"Some good and some bad, I guess. I have never been away from home this long and I'm REALLY homesick. I'll tell you all about it when you pick me up tomorrow evening."

I talked to each of the kids and then ended the call after telling Don that I was late for the closing dinner. He described with some anticipation that he had made arrangements for the kids to stay at friends after dinner on Friday so we could have a "suitable" reunion. I smiled at that prospect and then frowned when I thought of telling him about this week. Would he want to meet this "new" Marge that I had discovered during my absence, I wondered?

DeeDee and Judy were at my door at 7:30 and I let them in while I finished my makeup. Judy explained that Wayne was holding a table for the four of us, while Rachel would keep the other men away from me at another table. I was relieved to realize that I would not have to deal with Phil's company at a table for eight, as had been the usual for the past three evenings.

DeeDee and Judy were both dressed in fancy cocktail dresses that emphasized their best features. DeeDee with ample décolleté, and Judy wore a short, fitted skirt that drew attention to her tight lower body. I suppose I expected the sighs and snickers from them when they saw my Sunday school dress that sedately buttoned to the neck. Matronly would be one word to describe it, and it certainly did not enhance any of my good features. When I pulled on my nude pantyhose, Judy couldn't resist commenting.

"Really Marge. I hope that, if nothing else, you will get the hint that you are too young and attractive to wear such fuddy-duddy clothes all the time," she said with a grin.

"I sincerely wish there was "nothing else," I said sternly, letting them know that my anguish was still very much at the forefront of my mind. "My wardrobe is the least of my concerns right now. What have you got against pantyhose, anyway?"

"They're OK for school or during the winter, but it does a girl good to wear some frilly things once in a while, even an old married girl," DeeDee offered.

"So I take it you are not wearing pantyhose?" I said.

DeeDee lifted her dress slowly to show me her white stockings, garter belt, and lace panties with string bows at her hips. Judy giggled and lifted her skirt to show black stockings and garter belt – no panties. Once again I found myself staring at another woman's pussy.

"Well, I am not planning to get laid tonight!" I said vehemently.

"Think about it for your next big night with Don," Judy replied with a wink. "Let's get going."

I finished dressing and we left for the banquet hall. Wayne had our table as promised and we settled in for the banquet. Rachel and the other three men from the group were at another table on the far side of the room.