Nighttime Confessions 2: Sunrise Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was the usual rubber chicken. Judy wanted to talk more to me about my decision with Don but I did not respond. The setting was not very private and I was content to forget about the trouble during the festive occasion. I continued to avoid any alcohol and was quite pleased with myself on that account.

After the obligatory speeches and congratulations, the Association president turned the evening over to the band. It was 9 pm by then and I would have been happy to call it a night. DeeDee prevailed upon me to stay for another hour, but she agreed with me that we would avoid the Hospitality Suite that night.

Why did the Association have a dance to conclude this convention? Easily three-fourths of the people in attendance were married but spending the week away from their spouses. The first rule of avoiding infidelity was to avoid temptation. Alcohol and physical contact by dancing was hardly calculated to observe that axiom. Perhaps the Association shared some blame for the ease with which the "gang" had fallen into their comfortable arrangement.

I didn't want to dance but, left alone by my companions, I could not be rude to the several men who asked. Indeed, I was happy to avoid Phil by dancing with others. I even accepted an invitation by Frank Morello when I saw Phil heading my way.

The irony of that reversal was not lost on me. Judy and her group, including Phil, had seemed my answer and salvation when avoiding a pass by Frank was my paramount concern. Now it was Phil and his glib talk that I feared.

I didn't know quite what to make of Frank by that time. Very mindful of his comments that morning, I was holding my breath for the other shoe to drop. But he held me during the slow dance in the very proper manner one would expect while dancing with someone else's wife. And his conversation started out very innocuous.

"You seem much more refreshed this evening than I would have expected," he said. "I was a little worried about your health this morning."

"A soothing massage and a nap has done wonders for me," I replied.

"I think you are wise to spread yourself around a little more this evening," he added. "Your group of friends have established a rather exclusive clique over the past couple of years."

I did not reply. What did he know about the "clique"? Had they (and I) been so obvious that everyone knew about their special relationship?

"There are many people at this convention that you should get to know. Now that you are on the Competition Committee, you'll be working with coaches from all over the state. Contacts you make here will be invaluable. Who knows, we may have a budding athletic director in our favorite Marge," he finished with a chuckle.

"Oh, I don't think so," I said. "I have no ambitions that way."

"Well, you never know," Frank said, giving me a hug as the dance ended. "Sometimes things happen when you least expect it."

I was glad to return to my table, where Frank immediately asked DeeDee to dance the following set. I filled Judy in on Frank's conversation and began to worry about his mysterious predictions. What "things" was he talking about?

When Judy and Wayne got up to dance, I was left alone with my thoughts. They were interrupted by Phil, standing in front of me with his hand on my chair.

"May I have this dance?"

"I don't think that would be a good idea," I replied. "I don't exactly feel comfortable with you right now."

But he persisted and when DeeDee and Frank returned, I thought it better to give in to Phil's request than to possibly create a scene at the table. Unfortunately another slow song was playing and Phil pulled me close when we reached the dance floor. The least the Association could have done was to hire a rock and roll band to prevent all these married tits and pussies from grinding on the dance floor.

I immediately felt his thigh between mine as he made contact with my pudenda. The four layers of cloth "protecting" my pussy did not stop a flood of memories and of my intimate juice. Don hadn't danced with me this way for years. Was I becoming a randy slut, susceptible to slightest physical stimulation?

When his hand slipped to just below my waist and he began nuzzling my neck, I reacted. Pushing away from his chest, I would have left the floor had he not held tightly onto my hand.

"Have I offended you," he asked sincerely. The expression on his face reflected considerable confusion.

"I am offended by what happened last night and I assure you it will not happen again tonight," I whispered in his face.

"I thought you enjoyed last night as much as I did," Phil said as he pulled me back to a respectable dancing embrace. "I've heard you were unhappy today and I wish there was something I could do to make it right for you, Marge. I really had a fabulous time with you and was hoping to spend the whole night together tonight."

I refused to be drawn into an admission that the sex had been great for me also.

"It doesn't mean the same to you as it does to me, Phil. I know nothing of your marriage but adultery is something I abhor whether it is discovered or not. What my husband or I don't know CAN hurt us. And I have a lot of thinking to do before I know just how much," I concluded.

"I'm sorry you feel that way and please believe I intended you no harm. It's just sex, Marge, not love or commitment. I don't see it as a threat to my marriage or yours."

The dance floor was not the place to further discuss the problem. His attempt to reason with me not to tell my husband fell on deaf ears. I didn't see much point to it anyway. Phil was a married man who had been committed to this serial adultery for 4 years, apparently without ill effect, at least in his mind.

I believed that he was genuinely disturbed by my distress. But I was never quite convinced that he cared about my emotional well being, as a friend would. More likely it seemed to me, Marge was primarily a fresh piece of ass to him. His concern derived from his own loss he wasn't going to be able to fuck me again! But I suppose that reveals a little unwarranted conceit on my part. It's not like I'm a great lay. The great orgasm I had the night before was not because of anything I had done. Nor was I able to attribute it to anything particular Phil had done, for that matter. At least I didn't think so.

The dance mercifully ended and I returned to my table after Phil wished me "a happy life." What bullshit! Is that what a gentleman is supposed to say when he realizes that he is never going to get into your pants again? But I didn't hate him. I certainly couldn't place significant blame for last night on him. If anyone were to blame for my mistake beside myself, I would bear a grudge for Judy.

By 10:30, I was ready to call it a night. DeeDee was still dancing with Frank when I got up to leave, but Judy suggested a nightcap in the lounge. I thought I would give her one more chance to discuss my dilemma in some privacy, so I agreed. Wayne joined us at a table upstairs for a Baileys. I had decaf coffee.

"Have you thought more about what you will tell Don?" she asked.

"Not really," I replied. "This has been a rather eventful day and I feel a little numb, not to mention exhausted. I appreciate the explanations from the ladies today but it will take some time to sift through your experiences, and mine. I'm hoping I will sleep tonight and that dawn will bring a clear head to make some decisions about a plan of action."

Wayne added his rational and seemed genuinely concerned about my anguish. The gist of his thoughts were that he liked all the women and that this seemed a discreet way to get to know them better while enjoying the novel sex. He did not believe the end of his marriage was in any way related to the gang's activities. For the past three years, he had ready sex partners without having to do the seduction dance with other attendees, a dance he did not enjoy.

He apologized for the way I had become inveigled into this adultery. I didn't pursue further discussion with him, as his explanation was pretty much what I had expected. Nothing he said persuaded me that had he been the odd man out last night, he would not have tried to fuck me, married woman though I was. It would be an understatement to say that I was disenchanted with the entire male species that night – other than poor Don.

At 11:15 I got up to leave. Wayne and Judy finished their drinks and graciously offered to escort me to my room. Judy's room was on the same floor as mine and I knew where Wayne was sleeping that night. But as we exited the lounge, Wayne remembered he needed to get something (rubbers?) from his bedroom in the hospitality suite and we made a quick detour down the hallway before heading to the elevator.

The suite was dark but one bedroom was lit and open. As Wayne went to his bedroom, Judy and I waited. We did not need to eavesdrop to notice the unmistakable sounds of sex emanating from the lighted bedroom. I suppose Rachel and Art had not expected visitors because they had not closed the door. Suddenly the moans were interrupted by a loud exclamation.

"Stop that! .. I don't want that! .... Get off of me!" in a voice that was unmistakably Rachel's.

When we heard low voices that were of more than one man, Judy and I looked at each other and moved quickly to the doorway of Art's room. Judy walked in while I remained in the doorway.

"What the hell is going on?" Judy shouted when she surveyed the situation.

The scene that greeted us stunned me. Rachel was on top of Art who lay on the bed with his cock fully inserted in her vagina, holding her breasts against his chest. A naked Sam knelt at Rachel's head, with his erection held in her hand near her mouth. But the cause of the outburst was immediately apparent when we observed Phil on his knees behind Rachel with his hard cock poised against her anus. None of the men was wearing a condom!

I didn't know whether to laugh or put my hand in my panties. I had never seen anything like this, except on the rare occasion that Don had persuaded me to watch a porn video with him. From the naïve, almost prudish woman I had been less than 24 hours ago, I was now staring at three dicks not more than 10 feet away, all of them hard and wet. And I was enjoying the show.

Judy exhibited no such confusion. She was clearly angry and, from the expressions on the faces of the other actors, they clearly understood that they had been caught with their hands in the cookie jar. Or should I say in Phil's case, the Hershey jar?

Sam and Phil quickly got off the bed and Rachel lifted herself off of Art's cock to stand facing Judy. Three hard pricks were waving in the air. Rachel hastened to explain, as though she needed to justify herself to her mom for what had transpired.

"I always fantasized about a gangbang and with Sam and Phil available tonight, I thought I would give us all a treat. There's no harm – it's just sex!" Rachel protested.

"So what was the problem, slut?" said Judy angrily.

"You didn't think I was a slut this afternoon, lover," Rachel responded. "The problem was that I didn't want to get fucked in the ass, just to take them one after the other."

"But you always said you wanted to try it in the ass," Phil whined.

"But not tonight, asshole!" Rachel screeched. "This gangbang is about my fantasy, not yours, and I didn't want a DP. And when I am ready to try it in the ass, it won't be you, bastard!"

DP? Phil's face fell along with his erection. Actually I was looking at three limp dicks now. This was becoming comical, like teenagers caught parking in their parents' driveway. And then I saw a white glob of semen drop to the carpet between Rachel's legs. She had taken at least one load already and there was no hiding that fact with a shaved pussy.

"And our agreed rules about condoms and multiple partners?" Judy asked sternly.

"Fuck your rules! It's not like I haven't fucked them all before. And I don't like rubbers! I wanted the sensation of getting fucked again and again in my pussy filled with cum. And you know what? I love it!" Rachel said defiantly.

Wayne had joined us by then. I thought to myself that I was the only of the other six people in the room that had not fucked Rachel, and I had come perilously close that afternoon.

"We're done then!" Judy pronounced. "This adultery club is over. You do what you want, bitch, but we are no longer a group! And the rest of you are not getting into my panties again."

With that Judy grabbed Wayne's arm and retreated from the room. The other nude members looked at me for a moment as if seeking my support, before I turned too and left the room. I was no longer shocked and, indeed, I wondered what the big deal was with multiple partners. If this was "just sex", why not fulfill fantasies that you couldn't get at home?

Things started to become a little clearer to me then, but I was not sticking around to find out what happened to Rachel. She was a big girl and now seemed in control of the situation. Given her rationale for embarking on this adventure, her actions tonight did not seem inconsistent.

I caught up with Judy at the elevator and they walked me to my room as promised. I think they were rather more aroused by Rachel's show than they let on and Wayne promptly slid his hand under Judy's skirt when the elevator door closed. They broke a passionate kiss that embarrassed me when the door opened. I could not get to my door fast enough as they followed me and waited while I fumbled with my card.

"I'm so sorry that you had to witness that. I guess what I unthinkingly wanted you to join is now history. Would you like us to come in and talk some more?" Judy inquired breathlessly when my door finally opened. Wayne's hand was still under her skirt and since she wasn't wearing panties, I had no doubt his fingers were wet.

"No thanks. I think I can analyze this latest turn of events without any further help from you Judy. Goodnight," I replied and shut the door before either of them could say anything further.

I felt like I was in the twilight zone! Since giving into lust last night, I had spent the whole day battling provocative sexual thoughts and opportunities. Had Judy actually been looking to seduce me into a three-way tonight? After the confrontation she had just precipitated in the suite?

But it looked like I would not have to be tempted by Judy's swapping gang in the future. Had my angst been the death Nell of an arrangement that had thrived for four years? What would they all think in the morning? Marge teaches them how to blow up a tidy adultery club in one easy lesson.

I had no regrets about the blow-up, but I still had qualms about what I had done last night and been tempted to do today. I undressed and showered for bed as I pondered tomorrow. My cotton nightgown felt warm as I climbed between the covers.

I turned off the light and tried to settle into sleep, hoping to ignore the dilemma I would face when I got home. Surprisingly the questions receded, blocked by my memories of what seemed to be the wanton sexuality I had witnessed the last 24 hours. The women, the pussies, and the three hard cocks I had seen tonight, came flooding into my consciousness. Could I do what Rachel had done? That was just sex, as surely as my Big Happy with Phil. Was Phil harmed by this sex between friends? Was Rachel stealing something from her husband, Hank? I wondered.

Re-living the day, and especially the experience with Roko, made me moist and I was unable to resist sliding my hand down my belly to my mound. The strong orgasm in the sauna had not really been satisfying. Although I had no illusions that I could recreate the Big Happy on my own, I slid into the undisciplined thought that I could sleep better if I got off again now.

It had been so long since I had truly soloed. I always felt like it was taking something away from Don if I pleasured myself. And masturbation was not something that we had ever shared or even talked about, although I knew he did sometimes with Penthouse or the internet.

I was a little tentative at first. I gently caressed my breasts, enjoying how soft they felt, and how firm they are when I squeeze them. I rubbed my thumb over my nipples, getting them hard. I can just reach them with my tongue and licked them until they were even harder. Running one hand over my body, my fingers gently caressing along my sides, across my belly, gradually moving lower, onto my hips. My fingers fondled my thighs, my hips, all around my pussy, teasing myself. I was wet and could feel my juices at my opening. My labia were puffy and getting more sensitive. I teased myself a while longer, running my fingers through my bush but oh so close to my clit, so close to my lips.

My pussy was aching for attention now. I couldn't tease myself any longer. I traced my slit with a wet finger and beyond to the valley between my cheeks. I touched my opening and return to my lips. Stopping short of my clit, caressing my lips, I spread my juices around my opening and over my lips. My arousal built as my fingers finally found my clit. Running one finger all around my clit, I gently teased it out of its hiding place. I was getting closer as my other hand slid between my legs. More fingers began fondling my private lips, leaving my other fingers to fondle my nubbin. My clit approached peak arousal and my juices were running out of me. I teased my opening a moment longer, then slid a finger into my pussy. Oh, it felt so good. Then a second finger. They plunged into my depths and pull back. Continuing to thrust in and out of me, their forcefulness and speed increased. I lightly pinched and tweaked my clit until it was fully aroused and sending waves of pleasure through my body. Oh, I was getting close, so close. I wanted that feeling to last forever, but knew the next level was better still.

To crash over the top, I plunged a third finger into my pussy and gently pulled on my erect clit. My orgasm moved through me like an earthquake, moaning and groaning and thrashing around on the bed. My juices flowed out of me and still the earthquake continued.

I was amazed at the intensity of my orgasm. Not quite the fireworks of last night, but I couldn't remember the last time masturbation was this intense, this long, this satisfying. Finally, I started the journey back to earth. I suddenly felt the desperate need to feel Don's arms around me to cuddle me and love me. That may have been the only thing I saw clearly that day, but I knew I needed Don to share my excitement – to make my experience complete. To make me complete.

What was I going to tell Don when I got home?

Whatever I decided, I knew my life had already changed, for better or worse. But I was too tired then. The orgasm had worked. I would deal with that question tomorrow.

"Oh, well," as Scarlett once said, "tomorrow's another day." With that thought, I was asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Watch for "Nighttime Confessions, Ch 3: Dawn Resolutions", coming to a theater near you in a few weeks.