Nighttime Confessions: Daylight's Exposure Ch. 02

Story Info
Don discovers what she's been up to.
7.2k words
4.38
88.2k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Foux Pas
Foux Pas
37 Followers

The second part of my sequel to capecodmercury's story, "Nighttime Confessions" is contained herein. 10/12/2005

Marge sat with Judy at lunch both women enjoying the yummy Greek style salad, the salty bite of the feta cheese was so good. Judy was prattling on about the topics covered that morning during the seminars.

Marge's guilt, building since last night, had now become overwhelming as she suddenly blurted out, "JUDY! Could I lose my husband over all of this?" Marge's voice became very low by the end of the question and her head dropped breaking eye contact with her friend.

Judy was a bit shocked at how aggressive Marge had been when she forcefully said her name. But, gathering herself, she thought about the question Marge asked. At first Judy wanted to just tell her not to worry everything would be all right. But instead replied, "Yes, yes you could Marge, that is one possible outcome of all this. But if he never finds out, that is something you will never have to deal with. These encounters aren't love affairs they're just intense interactions with friends. None of us wants anyone in the group to get hurt. Or lose the love of their life."

Marge looked at Judy; she wanted to say more but realized it would be useless. Judy would just put a spin on the situation to justify the whole thing anyway. At that moment she knew without a doubt this was a one time thing. Marge gave Judy an embarrassed little smile and said, "You're right I am just a bit confused about all of this, OK?"

Judy patted her friend's hand and replied, "We all go through it Marge, just relax and enjoy."

Marge nodded and the two women enjoyed the rest of their lunch before heading back to the last seminar.

Marge had also been worried about Don all morning. His voice sounded a bit strange this morning, and he said Frank Morello called him last night and tried to accuse her of some wrongdoing. She wondered if the silly ass had accidentally found out about the group. She made a note to talk to the group in the morning at breakfast or tonight before they "Turned in."

During the afternoon seminar sessions Judy kept passing Marge little notes talking about Phil's abilities and little ways he can drive a woman insane. By the time the last session of the day was over, Marge was looking forward to a little 'Afternoon Delight,' in the Jacuzzi.

After heading to her room to change into her swim suit, Marge tried to call Don at work; it was just before five and she hoped to catch him at the office. When she didn't get an answer she tried his cell, a few moments later the voice mail picked up. Surprised, Marge stumbled with what to say, "UH, Don… I guess you're on your way home and the cell is off. Judy, Dee Dee and I are going to get in a swim before supper, then a bunch of us are going dancing. If you need to get a hold of me just call Judy's cell phone." She left the phone number and signed off by saying, "I love you," Her voice started to break and she hung up quickly.

Moments later there was a knock at her room door. Marge opened it and there stood Phil and Judy. Marge realized she must have had a surprised look on her face because Judy said, "Calm down this is a front, I'm meeting Wayne in the sauna, I love you to death Marge, but I am straight as an arrow when it comes to sex."

Marge blushed as Judy explained her presence, then giggled out an "I'm sorry!" All three of them laughing at the awkward moment, Marge gathered her things and joined her friends as they headed towards the Jacuzzi and sauna areas.

As they arrived a young well built staff member was coming out of the Jacuzzi area with some chemicals in his hand. He nodded to the three people, saying as he moved about his business, "You can go inside now, everything is in order."

Marge saw Wayne walking towards the saunas. He raised his hand in greeting, as did Phil, Judy and Marge to him. When the staff guy disappeared down the hall Judy moved off in the direction Wayne had gone. All she said was, "See you later, have fun."

Phil opened the door to the Jacuzzi and Marge entered. He closed the door behind them and locked it and drew the curtains across the viewing window as well. Turning towards Marge he watched as she removed her bathrobe revealing the tasteful two piece suit she wore.

A whistle and a throaty, "Hmmm Huh," were all Marge needed to hear. It had been so long since she had heard those kinds of comments. She felt a chill of excitement run up her spine.

Phil dropped his robe and moved over to where Marge stood, taking her in his arms as he whispered, "You are without a doubt the most beautiful and sexy woman I have ever laid eyes on." Then he kissed her and pushed his tongue deep into her mouth, as Marge's tongue fought with his she gave herself over to his fire.

Her pussy was wet and her body needed his special touch. She wanted him so bad. "Take me," she whispered as they broke from the kiss.

Marge felt Phil remove the top then the bottom of her suit, his hot breath and wet lips moving over her nipples as they hardened and began to ache so good. Somewhere along the way to the Jacuzzi Phil removed his trunks. As they entered the turbulent waters Phil sat down then pulled on his condom. When Phil was ready he moved Marge to straddle him and made sure he slid inside her aching pussy as she sat down. His invasion was as with all couplings Marge had experienced, an exquisite pleasure mixing with the wonderful feeling of fullness.

Marge felt his cock at her opening and moaned throatily as she buried him all the way inside her. After a few moments to adjust to the invader Marge almost cooed, "You know you were right, what our spouses don't know won't hurt them." Phil smiled as Marge began to move her hips in practiced strokes up and down the length of his manhood. Soon all the sounds, sights and smells of the room faded into the back ground. All either of them was aware of was the movement up and down, in and out, as each felt their own orgasm begin to build.

Suddenly Marge heard Phil take in a deep breath and hold it, she smiled knowing he was near, then her body spasmed and she threw back her head groaning in delight, "Oh yyyyeeesssss, Mmmmmm!"

Phil felt Marge's pussy spasm and her body shake just as he exploded. He felt her fall forward onto his chest as the aftershocks of her orgasm convulsed through her body.

The lovers stayed in the Jacuzzi for a few more minutes before cleaning up, then they put their suits on to get them wet. Wrapping their robes around their satisfied bodies, they exited the room to wait for Judy and Wayne to reappear. When Judy did show up a few minutes later she also had a rosy red glow in her face. Wayne waved from the Sauna entrance and went his separate way. Judy joined Phil and Marge, all three making their way back to Marge's room. After they finalized plans for supper Phil and Marge left to get ready.

*************

The young man in the resort uniform watched the four subjects, waiting until they were in the elevators to go into the Jacuzzi room and remove the four listening devices. One of them had been on the base of the ladder stepping into the pool. His partner had picked up every sound the couple made. He shook his head as he left the room. He liked his job, but he hated the pain his discoveries were sure to cause to someone else. He stopped by the sauna and picked up the two devices from that room also.

Now he had to go call his office so the boss could call the client. It looked like it was going to be a long night.

*************

Dinner had been wonderful as the eight friends took the time to feast at a Japanese Steak house. Having the dinner prepared in front of them was fun as the guys had interacted and goaded the chef into some risqué interactions.

It was about eight thirty when the group arrived back at the resort. All of them had indulged in more alcohol than normal and they quickly paired up in the suite and disappeared into the different bedrooms.

Phil hadn't even given Marge a chance to talk. As soon as the door closed he had her nude on her hands and knees, slipped on a condom and was taking her doggie-style. As they had rutted he said, "Don't worry baby, a little later I'll make this up to you, I just couldn't wait."

All Marge could do as he pounded into her was to moan out, "Yeah later."

After he climaxed, Phil rolled Marge over and treated her to a world class pussy licking, bringing her to three huge orgasms. Marge thought, "I've got to teach Don how to do this."When she could stand again Phil showered with her. Then they lay on the bed naked, talking about the seminars and how they would use what they learned here at work. Both of them were caressing and touching the other, knowing the night was far from over.

Phil had a beer and Marge had another glass of wine from Phil's stash; Marge glanced over at the clock Eleven-twenty. 'Hmm!' she thought to herself 'I can't remember the last time I was this awake this late.' She looked over at Phil who was obviously thinking of her as his cock was almost fully erect. She had to admit to herself that Phil's response to her body was a huge turn on.

Phil caught her staring at his cock and said, "Hey Marge are you up to another round? Cause I seem to have a stiff response to that sexy nude body of yours."

Marge giggled like a school girl, and cooed back at him, "Oh yeah, you do. I have just the place for you to put him. I have an itch deep inside my pussy, do you think you can scratch it for me."

Phil growled and grabbed Marge who giggled wildly. Phil kissed her for a long while and maneuvered them into a sixty-nine for some mutually satisfying oral stimulation. Normally it took her longer to reach her climax but her body had already been excited numerous times already this evening so Phil got her off in record time. After Marge orgasmed once, Phil flipped around put on a condom, climbed between her legs and pushed inside of her waiting body. Marge closed her eyes losing herself in the sensations of the multitude of pleasures she was experiencing.

***********

Don looked at Peta and whispered, "Let me get inside first, then I'll call for you once the shock wears off, a sort of double barrel whammy."

Peta looked at Brenda who simply shrugged her shoulders and nodded to Don.

Moments later Jorge used a text message on Brenda's hand set to say the spouses were having intercourse. Brenda showed Don and Brenda the message; both nodded.

Don thought to himself, 'having intercourse, shit those two cheating assholes are fucking.'

At eleven forty-six Don popped the door keycard into place and opened the door to the room. The music in the room, a Latin mix, was so loud neither of the occupants noticed the door open. Brenda was inside and using a high speed professional digital camera which needed no extra lighting. She began taking a sequence of damning video.

As Brenda entered, Phil was on top of Marge and their angle on the bed graphically indicated penetration, and it was obviously full penetration. She took a quick close-up followed by a pan out showing their bodies and faces. Brenda made sure she obtained a number of close up zooms of Marge and Phil. Brenda ended her time in the room by zooming out so there would be no doubt about who was doing what with whom.

Brenda left the room and moved quickly back to her own to download and send the video to the agency.

As Don followed Brenda into the room his heart sank. He was hoping this was still all a bad dream, but there was enough light in the room to take away all doubt. For long moments he stood just inside the doorway feeling like some one had run a sword through his guts.

He watched for a few seconds in revulsion as another man's cock pistoned in and out of his wife's body. He looked away as a deep sense of loss invaded his mind. Brenda bumped him on her way out of the room, Don shook himself out of the mental fog and was suddenly filled with a white hot anger and he charged towards the bed.

Don was on Phil in a moment and pulled him up off Meg by his hair and an arm. Don heard Meg scream, "Donnnn, Oh god No…" Meg's voice was silenced by Don's grabbing Phil, because the forward motion of Phil's body jammed his cock deep into Meg's pussy and the quick stabbing pain stopped her warning shout. Then Don pulled Phil up and out of Meg with an audible pop, causing Marge to let out a long groan of pain because the angle of withdrawal was not natural.

Don heard Phil yell, "Hey! get off me!", as he picked the bigger man up and threw him hard against the wall. Phil smacked into the wall with a loud thud as Don said in a menacing voice, "Don't get back up asshole until I tell you."

Laying on the floor in a heap, a disoriented moan was all Phil could muster.

Marge crawled to the head of the bed, pulling a little pillow over her in a vain attempt to cover herself. She was pleading, "No. Please God, please no. Don, no, not like this."

Marge had never seen a look of such revulsion on Don's face before; his eyes were afire and she was so humiliated she could hardly speak. He looked quickly around the room and finding her clothes he picked them up and threw them at her. "You disgust me 'WIFE'. At least cover up your cheating pussy before trying to talk to me. I can guarantee you woman, I ain't going to lick his cum out from between your legs."

Marge blushed as she wiggled into her skirt and blouse. Don had never used that sort of language to her before. Phil struggled to shake off his stupor and get to his feet. Don said, "I didn't say you could get up asshole, but since you want to be so brave, there's someone here to see you too."

Peta, who had been standing in the doorway, marched over to her husband whose eyes were the size of saucers at seeing his wife here. "Honey please… ooof!"

Phil's comments were cut short when Peta kicked him square in the balls. He dropped to his knees holding his groin while Peta grabbed his hair and said, venom dripping from her voice, "Don't try to lie, asshole, I've known all about this little group for almost a year. I called your slut's hubby to help me surprise you two tonight. Oh, by the way next time you see Rachel tell her that her hubby is just as fired up as Don and I are, and Lisa's husband was very interested in her activities with your little group over the last few years. Hell, even good old Sam's wife was happy to hear all about your escapades."

Marge watched as Phil's wife looked over at her then back to her husband and spat out, "Come on you stupid pussy hound, your slut doesn't need to hear the rest of what I have to tell you." Marge stared as the slender dark haired woman with the wire rimmed glasses snatched Phil by the ear and lead him stumbling into the bathroom. To an uninvolved onlooker it would have been a very funny sight, the dainty woman dragging the ape along by his ear, but the incongruity of the scene was lost on Don and Marge.

Turning to look at Don, Marge said, "I'm so sorry, I don't know what to say." She tried to continue but Don cut her off.

"Good then don't say anything, because paraphrasing you from earlier today, "What Don doesn't know won't hurt him… or us," well I DO know, and it has killed us!", his voice thick with emotion and accusation.

All Marge could do was shake her head as the meaning of Don's words came crashing in on her. How did he know she had said that? Her whole plan, no, her whole life, was undone.

Don continued caustically, "Okay slut, here's the deal. Your van is in the parking lot, you can't miss it, because there is a U-Haul attached with all your stuff in it. I brought both sets of keys." He threw the key ring on her lap. "Don't bother going home, all the locks are changed, you won't get in. I'm taking the kids out of school as of this morning and we are going on a camping trip while I tell them what's happened and decide what I'll do. If you ask me right now I'll tell you your chances of still being married to me by Christmas are dismal."

"I loved you completely for all these years. I lived with you all these years and never realised how stupid you really are. I would never have believed you could be the slut you've become. To throw away your marriage and your kids for sex a couple of times a year with a piece of shit like him?" Don nodded his head towards the bathroom door, "Or some others like him? You, my slutty former wife are a proper fool!"

Marge was crying so hard the front of her blouse looked like a shirt in a wet tee-shirt contest. Marge sobbed out, "Please, Don don't do this. I was wrong, we have sixteen wonderful years, I made a mistake…"

"No Margaret," Don almost shouted as he interrupted her, "Last night was a mistake, but when you purposely returned to his bed, when you joined "The Group" today, you were into total, purposeful, absolute betrayal. Today proved this was not 'just a mistake'. It was a planned decision to betray your family."

I'll tell you what, you listen to this. If you can say afterwards 'this was all a mistake' then we'll see what happens. I don't think you can expect me to believe the theory about your 'mistake' of fucking around on me once you hear it", Don continued, throwing a CD onto the bed beside her, "There is more than enough in here to make sure you'll never get custody of the children in this state. Rot in hell!", he yelled and walked out.

Marge called after him, her voice small and frail, "Don, please don't go. I love you." It sounded false and contrived even to her. Now the shit had really hit the fan, and she knew it was all blowing onto her.

Don left the suite and entered the hallway. He saw Frank Morello standing near the stairwell. Frank called out, "Mr. Prescott, a moment of your time please."

Don almost flipped off the self serving asshole, but instead walked over. "Yeah what do you want?" he asked brusquely.

"Mr. Prescott, I saw you come in and knew there would be trouble. If your wife has offended you and possibly broken the morality code of her work contract, any proof to that effect and I can assure you she will be out of a job."

Don stood flabbergasted at the gall of this low, slimy prick. The anger he was feeling when he walked out of the room suddenly boiled over and he grabbed Frank, jerking the bigger man up into the air and slamming him against the wall. Don spat out his words with venom, "You conceited, arrogant, stupid mother-fucker. You try to get my wife into your bed, and when your low end charms don't work you are petty enough to call me at home to tattle on her. My family and I are in enough pain shit-for-brains, and if you try to add to the burden even one iota, I promise you I will destroy your life as you know it.

Your games with the staff teachers, single and married, are well known, whether you understand it or not. If you so much as breathe to anyone about what may or may not have gone on here I will hunt your victims down and have them testify against you. First I will go to the principal, then the school board and then to the press. I will openly crucify you and destroy your career. Do you understand me mister?"

Frank Morello just nodded his head and the color drained from his face at the revelation that his own games were so well known.

Don let Frank slide down the wall and land in a crumpled heap on the floor at his feet. Glaring down at the ass who had begun the chain of events leading to his current almost overwhelming pain, he continued. "Let me give you a bit of advice weasel, now that I think of it. I'll bet when I set the group private detectives I'm hiring on your scent I'll be very surprised if I don't find out you have been with some of the students too. All predators like you eventually believe they are all-powerful, too important to be caught. HA! I can see it in your eyes Frank. You gave yourself away, you piece of shit! You better just go back, resign and get the hell out of this state or I will ensure you fry asshole. The guys in the pen like the slime who play with kids Frank. Bubba will love to show you how used those kids felt."

Foux Pas
Foux Pas
37 Followers
12