Nighttime Dirty Secret

Story Info
His girlfriend's roommate becomes his dirty secret.
5.1k words
4.31
99.8k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy was hunting. She was using her bait, a tight compact 5'2" body with small perky tits encased in lycra yoga pants and a scanty sports bra. Her long blond hair was pulled up into a fluffy ponytail and because she was heading into yoga she wore flip flops that showcased her pedicure.

Treycee watched Amy thrust her ass as they stood waiting for the yoga class to begin. She had been roommates with Amy for 2 years and understood her well. She used the gym to maintain her perfect body and get the Roided Lunks to notice her and ask her out. Treycee was not of the same mindset. She was 5'9" and round. She used the gym to maintain feeling good. She was comfortable with her upholstery and because she wasn't trying Amy was not threatened by her. Her brunette messy bun was piled on her head and her overlarge t-shirt covered her wide hips encased in yoga pants.

Sonny was a personal trainer at the gym and stood watching the two women who could not be more different but who were obviously together. He knew Amy as she had often flirted with him through the years. She was a gym bunny and the type of woman people expected a man like Sonny to date. Her hard body with firm curves and pronounced musculature were the standard of beauty that he was trying to help his clients attain. But looking at Amy's friend was causing his dick to twitch. The luscious roundness of her with the big tits and wide spankable ass were so off limits to Sonny that she took on a taboo dirty secret feel that made him even hotter just looking at her.

Amy glanced over her shoulder and noticed that she had Sonny's attention. She tossed him a flirty smile and a head tilt to get him to come over. He nodded and headed her way. As he approached, he smiled at Amy.

"Hey there beautiful, how you doing today?" Sonny asked her.

"I am great. Just doing yoga."

"That sounds fun. I may have to join today. My next client is not for a couple hours." Sonny said glancing at Amy's friend as if trying to remind Amy she was there.

"You so should. It would be nice to have some scenery." Amy said batting at his arm.

"You are a bit naughty. Who is your friend?" Sonny asked.

"Oh, Treycee, she is my roommate." Amy said looking at her mess of a friend. "Treycee this is Sonny. He is a trainer."

"Nice to meet you." Treycee said as the door opened. "I am going to grab a mat."

"See you in there. Save me a spot."

"Oh, no, go on in. I am joining the class." Sonny said moving them toward the door.

Sonny set up behind Amy with a perfect view of Treycee next to her. Her large tits moving with each deep breath and inverted pose caused Sonny to spend the class sporting a semi. Bree the yoga instructor kept smirking at him. He was grateful that he could blame his condition on fit and trim Amy.

3 weeks later, Sonny was standing outside Amy's apartment with his thumb rubbing over her nipple and his tongue down her throat. Amy moaned and arched. "You should come in. Treycee is at work until midnight so we can be loud." Amy purred.

"Treycee? Oh yes, your roommate." Sonny played dumb. It had been thoughts of Treycee that had seen him through 3 weeks of dating this boring gym rat. She talked all the time about calories and protein intake, soul cycle and weight training. It was like the only hobby she had was working out. He was a professional and he didn't talk about it this much.

"Well, let's get loud then." Sonny said releasing her so she could open the door. As they entered the apartment it was neat and tidy. There was a kitchen and living room in the center and a bedroom to each side. Amy pulled him to the left and open her door to what looked like the site of a tornado touchdown. From the tiny athletic clothes draped over every surface he could tell this was all Amy.

While he gazed in horror at the devastation that her room represented, Amy was quickly stripping for the muscled hardbody. She threw herself back on the bed and spread her thighs wide. She obviously thought her body was enough to prime the engine. Sonny bit the inside of his cheek and prayed silently for some dick raising inspiration. He thought about the girl that lived in the room down across the way. Her huge tits and spankable ass. The roundness of her, the softness. She probably had body issues living with toned tinkerbell, he thought about how he could manipulate her, humiliate her. His dick pulsed at the idea of fucking that buxom fuck toy in every way, mentally, every hole... All while keeping his reputation intact with the little Sarah Connor wanna-be.

Sonny made his way to the bed properly hard to get phase one of his plan done.

Amy lay passed out from the intense sex. Sonny couldn't get off with her so it lasted hours before he finally caved and fantasized about tit fucking the roommate. Sonny slipped out of the bed and headed to the kitchen. He watched the door to Treycee's room while he filled a glass with tap water. He sipped the water briefly before emptying the glass and heading stealthly to her door. He pressed the glass to the door then his ear to the glass. He heard nothing so he gently turned the knob and opened the door slowly.

There she lay bathed in the glow of the light streaming from her bathroom. Sonny noticed that her room was just as tidy as the common areas. There were a few things on her bedside table hidden in the shadow but otherwise it was neat. She was tangled in her sheet lying on her side with one breast completely bare to his view. He tip-toed closer to the bed. She slept soundly unaware that Sonny stood over her naked form. He glanced at the bedside table and noticed a purple 6-inch vibrating toy. He picked it up and grinned as he realized that she had gotten hot listening to him fucking her roommate. He took the toy and backed out of the room.

Sonny slid back into Amy's bed after tucking his stolen treasure into his pants pocket. The grin on his face was wide as he considered the possibilities before him.

Treycee groaned as she heard the key in the door. Amy was probably bringing Sonny the sexual god home again. They had been seeing each other for about 5 weeks and for the last two weeks they had been engaging in long bouts of loud fucking that Treycee could not avoid listening too. Amy was a loud fuck any way but the fact that Sonny could go for hours made the torture of listening to it that much worse.

It was Treycee's day off and she had cleaned the apartment from top to bottom because at some point she had misplaced her battery-operated boyfriend and had been without an outlet for the sexual tension. The door opened and Sonny strode in sans Amy.

"Hey, where is Amy?" Treycee asked wondering how he had gotten a key and why he was coming in without Amy by his side.

"She gave me her key because she had to work late but was hoping I could hang out until she was free." Sonny answered. "That okay with you?"

"Um, yeah, sure. I will just head to my room." Treycee said standing up from the couch.

"Actually, I am kind of hungry, why don't you rustle up some food for us." Sonny said turning back to lock the door. He made sure that the security chain was on as well just in case Amy had an extra key.

Treycee stood by the couch positive that she had misheard him. "I am sorry, what?"

"You obviously know your way around a kitchen, so why don't you head in there and fix me something to eat." Sonny said nonchalantly.

"You realize that I am not your girlfriend? I am not obligated to feed you."

"But it is your house, and I am a guest. The polite and proper thing to do is offer me sustenance." Sonny pointed out. "So instead of being useless, get to being a good hostess."

"Of all the Neanderthal things to say..." Treycee gasped.

"Polite is polite. So be civilized and serve me some food."

Treycee glowered at him but headed into the kitchen. Sonny followed her eyeing her ass covered in baggy sweat pants and an oversized t-shirt. Her hair was piled on her head in a messy bun. She looked like she hadn't showered yet.

"Damn, you going to cook while you are filthy?" Sonny asked waving his hand in front of his face.

"Excuse me?"

"I know a thing about clean eating... first step is being clean. Go shower or something. I do not need to catch the plague from whatever is clinging to your t-shirt."

Treycee glowered at him before looking down and seeing dried egg yolk clinging to her shirt. She huffed and turned to her bedroom to shower. As she closed the door behind her Sonny heard the obvious click of the lock. A grin split his face as he waited for the shower to turn on. As soon as the water came on he waited until he was sure that she was in before picking the silly lock and heading into her room.

She was in the shower muttering to herself as he crossed the room. He opened the nightstand drawer to investigate if she had replaced her little helper. He did not see any toy but he did she her journal. It was book marked to the next blank page so he quickly flipped it open. Scrawled across the top of the last written page was yesterdays date.

Came home from work and Amy is at it again with that 'sex-god' Sonny. She continues to rave about his stamina but let's be honest, if he was really into it he would not have to go for hours to get off. I can only assume from the noise and stuff that they are both suffering from some chafing issues.

All I know is that I am spending my day off tomorrow looking for my purple buddy. I can't take much more of this.

Sonny shut the book with a smile and eased it back into the drawer. He listened to the muttering in the shower as he headed back to the living room. He locked the door behind him and sat down to get comfortable.

Treycee was still muttering as she slipped into clothes. What a misogynistic asswipe? What in the hell did Amy see in this tower of brainless muscle? Everything Amy ever said about him was what a great guy he was and how he was such a gentleman. Ugh, guess for the sex he is willing to bury the lead on his personality flaws. Treycee grabbed the door handle to wrench it open but she forgot that she locked it and stumbled into the door. She unlocked it and headed out more embarrassed than pissed off now. She went directly to the kitchen to start cooking.

Sonny watched her cross the room wearing clean sweats and a new t-shirt.

"Are those clothes clean? You look homeless in those rags."

"Yes, they are clean." Treycee growled through gritted teeth.

"Come here and prove it." Sonny said.

Treycee stomped across the room. She stood in front of him as he sat on the couch. "See all clean."

Sonny gripped the waistband of her sweats and pulled them close to his nose causing her to lose balance and half fall until she caught herself with her hands on the back of the couch on either side of where Sonny sat. He sniffed and caught the t-shirt in his other hand he pulled the shirt out of the way so he could see down the gap that he made at the front of her sweats. She was naked under her pants. He could see her bush of dark hair in the dim shadow of her askew clothing.

"Are you a slut? Or are you just too broke to own panties?" Sonny sneered. "Your clothes may be laundered but they are a fucking eyesore. I guess I will have to risk it if I ever want to eat."

Treycee felt a blush creep up her cheeks, as she jerked upright yanking her clothes from his grasp. She silently headed to the kitchen.

"By the way, nice 70's porn bush." Sonny laughed. "I haven't seen that much hair on a crotch since I stole my dad's porn when I was 13."

Treycee felt her blush burn brighter. She busied herself with preparing food. She cooked in embarrassed silence. When she was done she brought 2 plates to the tiny dining table in the kitchen. "Um, dinner is ready."

"Sir." Sonny said barely acknowledging her.

"Dinner is ready, sir?" Treycee tried again.

"Thank you for being so polite. I would love some dinner." Sonny made his way to the table. She had made an ahi steak with sautéed Asian vegetables. It was quick simple and healthy. Sonny sat down and waited for her to sit too.

"Amy tells me you are working 2 jobs." Sonny said.

"Yes, and going to school."

"Sounds like you don't have a lot of time off."

"Perfect roommate material. Only home 1 day a week. That day I clean and relax."

"That is funny. I was wondering who kept this place from being buried."

"Amy is not the best house keeper."

"She is not. You should be commended for taking care of it. It is good of you to see to that duty."

"Yes, sir." Treycee blushed as she said it. It felt very sexual to call him sir. Amy had never talked about him being dominate with her, but apparently there was a lot of his personality that he was choosing to take out on her instead of Amy.

"You are a good cook. I am enjoying this meal."

"I am glad." She was blushing pretty consistently at this point.

"Tell me about yourself, Treycee."

"Well my name is not actually Treycee."

"Really?"

"My name is actually Crystal Cameron Clark. Three C's which became a joke in college and Treycee stuck. Amy doesn't care that it is not my real name."

"Do you care?"

"I don't anymore. I used too. But it was just easier to go along."

"Easier to go along. I like that."

"Why?"

"It is good to know that you are not one to rock the boat over things you cannot change." Sonny said with a wolfish smile.

He finished his meal and stood, leaving his plate for her to clean, and he returned to the couch and waited for her to react. She immediately stood and grabbed the plates and began to clean. He watched as she quickly and efficiently cleaned the kitchen.

Treycee finished cleaning and stepped into the living room awkwardly waiting for Sonny to give her direction. She swung her hand and nodded toward her room. "Well, I guess I will be in my room."

"Come here."

The immediate direction change that she made at his command, made his dick pulse. Obedient, big titted and malleable, so fucking perfect. She stood next to him waiting for him to speak. He gripped her wrist and yanked until she was on her knees. He pulled her around until she was kneeling between his thighs. He petted her hair as he watched her. She tried to maintain eye contact but there was something in his gaze that made her drop her eyes submissively.

"You are a very good girl. I am very happy with you."

"Thank you, sir." Treycee whispered.

He slid his hand down her cheek. He gripped her chin and slid his thumb into her mouth. Immediately she wrapped her lips around it and softly sucked. "You like that baby girl?"

She nodded softly.

"I like it too." He said caressing her chin. "I like your lips wrapped around me. I expect that you know where this is going. So be a good girl and get to it."

Treycee lifted her gaze shocked and excited, guilty and needy. Sonny met her gaze, cocked his eyebrow and waited. She sat up on her knees and reached for his pants. His thumb still in her mouth, she worked his pants until his cock was exposed. Her six-inch buddy was no preparation for Sonny. He was at least 8-inches but thick. His dick was ready to pound nails, hard and pulsing with his heartbeat. Treycee watched as a drop of precum pearled at the head of his cock. She whimpered and licked his thumb inside her mouth. Sonny grinned and removed his hand from her face.

She licked her lips and kept her eye on his beautiful cock. She settled in and began licking his balls. She watched him react by tensing causing his cock to bob before her eyes. She sighed happily and began sucking the orbs into her mouth. He hummed in pleasure. After spending a solid amount of time making his balls the center of the universe he was dying for her to move on but did not vocalize. He waited and she rewarded him. Her focus shifted to the long wide shaft of his member, her lips and tongue caressing their way to the head only to reverse course before it was reached. She bathed him in her saliva coating him so that he would slide more easily between her sucking lips. When he was properly coated, she wrapped one finger around the base of his dick and proceeded to swallow him whole in one quick stroke. She reached the back of her throat, adjusted and swallowed as his erection lodged in her esophagus. She held there with his pulsing meat in her gullet and Sonny took the opportunity to wrap his hand around her throat and squeeze. He could feel the tightening on his cock head and he began slightly jacking himself in the fleshlight of her face.

She inhaled through her nose and pulled back before slamming him deep again. Sonny had fucked Amy for 2 weeks now and had yet to get her to touch his dick let alone deepthroat him. There was a reason he liked thick girls that were eager to please and broken enough to debase themselves to be pleasing.

"Show me your tits." Sonny panted. He was fucking close to spurting and she had barely started. Without surrendering her suction, she reached down and pulled her shirt around her neck. She was wearing a tank-top underneath with a banded shelf that she lowered in one move until her tits fell free. He gripped her tit roughly and moaned with pleasure. Pulling on her nipples, he brought her tits up until they rested on his thighs. He used her nipples as handles as he shook and wobbled her generous flesh.

Treycee panted as he worked his dick trying hard not to think about the fact that she was tonsil deep on her roommate's boyfriend's penis. He was groaning with every movement she made and she knew that she was about to swallow his load. It was all she could think of, all she could strive for in that moment. She needed his cum and she didn't care about the consequences. Amy was given no thought as his cock began to contract and fire deep in her throat. He kept spurting as he pulled hard on her nipples and thrust his hips at her face. He relaxed back into the sofa as she softly sucked at his softening cock.

"You suck cock very well." Sonny said petting her hair. "But you know that it is wrong to suck off your friend's boyfriend, right?"

"Yes, sir." Treycee blushed.

"Come here." Sonny said pulling her up to her feet. When she stood next to him he gently pulled her until she lay face down over his knees. One tit was mashed against the couch cushion next to his thigh the other hung free near his calf. Her ass pointed to the sky and her legs draped over his other thigh.

Sonny pulled the waistband of her sweats down so her ass was exposed and pulled them until the waistband was around her knees. He caressed her exposed ass with one hand while the other fondled her breast. He was very gentle with her as he let her think about what was to come.

"I think you know where this is going, so I want you to ask me for it." Sonny said rubbing his thumb across her hard nipple.

"Please punish me, sir." Treycee said in a small voice.

"Punish you for what?"

"Please punish me for sucking Amy's boyfriend's cock. Punish me for being a home-wrecking slut and luring a committed man to fuck my face, sir." Treycee was on the verge of tears already.

Sonny felt his sated cock twitch at her words. Something about her blaming herself for him using her was beyond delicious. He had not given her a choice and she had never overtly flirted with him, but she was taking the blame. He caressed the cleft of her ass all the way to her clit forcing her knees apart. She was wet and the full bush was dripping with her excitement.

"Good girl." Sonny said. He raised his hand and began to spank her. He was not gentle, he did not warm her up. This was a punishment to assuage her guilt and solidify his control. He was not trying to turn her on he was trying to break her. His slaps were hard and scattered with no pattern to them and he did not stop until her ass was welted and beyond red into the purpling range. Treycee was crying freely but quietly and Sonny thought his hand might fall off. He pushed her to her feet.

12