Nighttime Play

Story Info
Things go bump in the night.
2.2k words
3.22
29.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just gotten out of the shower and was drying off when I heard a creak from the living room. It had been raining and extremely windy when I'd stepped into the shower so I just figured the old house was moving with the wind. As I put my night shirt and panties on, I thought I heard another creak but dismissed it as well since I knew you had gone to work and I had locked the door after you left.

After brushing my hair and putting it up, I made my way down the hall toward my bedroom, turning off all the lights. I could see the candle light from the candle I'd lit before you woke up. I had just blown it out to go to bed, when I was grabbed from behind. I was yanked up and opened my mouth to ward whomever had grabbed me but a hand suddenly covered my mouth. I started to struggle to get away but the arm at my waist tightened with surprising strength and the hand that was covering my mouth moved my head to one side, exposing my neck.

I felt their breath on my neck as they whispered, "I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to give you something I know you'll enjoy." with that, he bit down onto my neck hard enough that I knew there would be a mark the next day. My gasp was muffled by the hand and I involuntarily arched my neck . The next thing I knew, a gag was put in my mouth and I was blindfolded. I started struggling again and I was shoved face first onto the bed and flipped over on my back. My hands were pulled above my head and handcuffed to the iron bars. He straddled my chest to adjust the handcuffs' tightness and I could feel his hard cock poking my chin and tried to move away.

Thoughts of you and today flashed into my head and I struggled once again. I could feel the metal from the handcuffs digging into my wrists as I tried to free myself. I screamed your name, both vocally and mentally, as if you could really hear me and come to my rescue.

"There's no need to fight me Mirranda, I'm not going to hurt you." the man said as he ran his hands though my hair and over my face.

CHAPTER 2

I stiffened at the sound of my name coming from this stranger. If he knows my name, I knew him I forced myself to relax and started concentrating on him and his actions. Maybe he'll do something that'll give his identity away.... He felt me relax under him and scooted down to straddle my stomach. "See? That wasn't so hard honey, just relax and enjoy yourself." he was still whispering but had stopped trying to disguise his voice. He sounded familiar but with him whispering, I couldn't place who he was.

Suddenly, I felt him trace my nipple though the thin fabric of my nightshirt and I felt it react automatically to his touch and begin to harden. I couldn't stop the small moan that came from me and tried to think of some way to escape. I will not chance losing you, even if it was rape.

Without warning, I bucked my hips hard enough to catch him off guard and throw him off me, but unfortunately, I couldn't get the handcuffs undone so I was trapped with an angry intruder. I was ready to use my legs to fend him off but didn't get my chance because the next thing I knew, I felt cold steel pressing into my stomach and a chill ran up my spine. I felt a stab of pain and then warmth spread on my stomach as blood run down me. "I didn't want to hurt you sweetie, but you made me do that. Cooperate and that won't happen again. I felt him lean over me and then his lips and tongue were on the cut, tasting me. "Mmmmm sweet, just like I thought." I stiffened again at his words, trying to resist the sensations that had run through my body at the touch of his mouth on my cut and he knew it. "Give in to me Mirranda, let yourself enjoy the pleasure I can give you." He licked at my cut again.

I shook my head, wishing I could scream for help and feeling tears run down my cheek. "Why are you resisting this? Do you not enjoy what I'm doing to you?" I shook my head again and felt his hand travel down, past my shirt and back up, running his fingers over my slit covered by my panties. "Oh, but I think you do dear. Are you worried about your boyfriend finding out and leaving you? You shouldn't be, he's not going to find out about this." I nodded my head. "He is? How, are YOU going to tell him?" I nodded again. I knew that I couldn't keep anything from you, especially something like this. "Even if it meant losing him forever?" I nodded again. "He'll blame you, you know. He'll accuse you of cheating on him, even if it was rape. Even he DID forgive you, there will always be that uncertainty in his mind and he'll never trust you again. Yet you'd still tell him, no matter what?"

I nodded again and tried to scream "Yes!" from beneath the gag. Even if I did lose you, at least I was honest.

"Oh well, maybe I can hook up with you when he leaves you, what do you say?" with that, he slipped his fingers past the edge of my panties and into my pussy. "Wow, you're soaking wet sweetie." he said with a chuckle

I tried to move and buck, anything to get his fingers out of me but I only succeeded in inserting more of his finger. I started crying when he started moving his fingers in and out of me. All I could do was try to get him away and think of you, of how, if this man raped me, the two and a half years we've been together would be destroyed. For the life of me, I couldn't control my body's responses and I could feel my hips thrust up to meet his fingers' movements. I started thinking about what I was going to do to him the second I got free and started trying to work the hatches on the handcuffs. I tried kicking him but he climbed on top of me and sat on my legs and continued fingering my pussy.

I had almost gotten the right hatch open when suddenly an intense orgasm overtook my body and my hand jerked away from the hatch. I heard a pitiful whimpering and was shocked when I realized that it came from me. I wanted to disappear, to get away from this man. I wanted to curl up in your arms and forget about this, to feel safe again. As my body calmed down, I started working on the hatch to get free.

He chucked. "See? Your body loved that bitch. You're nothing but a little whore, letting a stranger finger your pussy and you cumming like that. I wonder if your boyfriend knows what a slut you are.: he took his fingers out of my pussy and I heard a smacking noise. "Delicious, no wonder he's kept you around for so long. You were pretty tight too honey, barely was able to fit my fingers in. It's going to feel wonderful wrapped around my cock." with that said, I heard the sound of clothes shifting and a zipper. I began to work on the hatch in earnest now, not wanting this man to rape me.

I started crying harder as the hatch got stuck and tried to calm down enough to get away. I couldn't believe I was crying because of this. I've been raped before and I handled it better than I was right now. I've been away from real violence for too long and it made me weak. I was concentrating so hard that I didn't notice him finish undressing. The next thing I know, he's climbing on top of me and ripping my panties off. "Are you ready baby girl? Are you ready to feel my cock deep inside your wet, tight pussy?" he taunted as he brushed the head of his cock against my slit. I shook my head as hard as I could, screaming your name beneath my gag. "I think you are." he pulled back slightly and slammed his cock deep inside my pussy and kept it there for a long moment. "Oh got, that feels perfect!" he said. "It feels so good without a damn condom." I could feel him deep inside me and the thought of getting pregnant by this man scared me.

Just as he was pulling out of me to trust into me again, the handcuff I'd been working on snapped open and my left hand was free. I yanked the blindfold off my eyes and found myself staring up at a man in a mask. He had his eyes closed so he hadn't noticed I was loose until I yanked the mask off him. I was staring into your eye as you thrust a third time deep inside my pussy and actually started crying again.

You reached down and took the gag out of my mouth, replacing it with your mouth as you kiss me tenderly. "Don't cry Pet, please don't cry." you said as you began kissing the tears off my cheeks and gently kissed my forehead. "I love you so much M, please don't cry."

After a couple minutes, I was calm enough to be able to speak clearly. "I can't believe you did this Jason, I was going to kill you. I may still since you scared the life out of me." you chuckled at that. I should have recognized your laugh from the beginning.

You started moving in and out again, this time more slowly now that the game was over. As you continue to thrust into me slowly and deeply, I could feel another orgasm building steadily. That was another thing that should've given you away: you were the only guy that's ever given me an orgasm during sex, even fingering me. I tried to hold back, wanting to cum with you and started meeting your thrusts to urge you to go faster. I leaned up and kissed you hard as I grabbed onto your ass. "No more gentle sex Jason, give it to me hard like you were from the start. I want us to cum together." I whispered into your mouth.

You paused mid-thrust and looked into my eyes. "Are you sure Mirranda? I'm not wearing a condom." I could see in your eyes that you wanted to cum in me despite your hesitation so I decided to take matters into my own hands.

I leaned further up and licked your shoulder blade before I licked and bit lightly on your neck and I knew I got you. I licked on the spot I'd bitten, which I knew you loved, and heard you moan deep in your chest. I then moved onto your earlobe and nibbled on it. "Does that answer your question? I want you to fuck me like I'm a dirty slut and cum deep inside my pussy." I whisper into your ear before I bit down on it and ran my nails down you back.

I felt you tense at the slight pain ad pushed me back down. "You asked for it bitch." you said before pulling all the way out and slamming into me as hard as you could. "Is that what you wanted whore? You want me to use your fucking cunt until it's sore? You want me to cum deep inside your pussy? You demanded as you continued to pound my pussy and I could feel your balls slapping against me with each thrust. I could feel your cock grow deep inside my pussy and knew that you were close to cumming. "How bad do you want my hot cum inside your pussy, Pet? How badly do you want to cum?"

"So badly Master, please give me your cum!" I was so close and needed to cum soon.

You thrust a few more times. "Well, here it cums slut." You continued to thrust into me as I felt you explode and my pussy was flooded with load after load of your cum.

At the first feel of you cumming in my, my orgasm hit me harder than anything I've ever felt. "Oh God Jason!" I screamed as the orgasm overtook me and I actually almost blacked out. When my body calmed down, I opened my eyes and found you looking at me with concern. "Wow baby, that was intense." I kissed you deeply and you moved from on top of me to lay at my side. We just lay side bu side for the rest of the night and drifted to sleep in each others' arms.