Nighttime Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling in my body is similar to the expectation I once had riding a giant roller coaster. The ride took me up that first long grade and I thought we would never get over the top. Gears grinding against each other, chains loudly rattling as if acting as a warning, the car I am in straining with all its might to reach the top, to crest. No more then ten feet from the peak I saw it, the top, the other side and what was to come. The anticipation increased exponentially every second. I was ready to scream at the top of my lungs, to let it all out with all my might as soon as we started the explosive descent.

And so it was now. I could feel the building that was going on inside of me, my stomach tightening, churning. My hands grasping the bed sheets for dear life as if without me holding on they would blow away. The tension increasing, increasing even more then increasing yet again with each second bringing me to a new height. And his hands, oh those marvelous hands. One hand putting the right pressure against my clitoris, the other penetrating deep into my soul. I can feel those luscious fingers stretch my lips and rub against my uterine walls. I can hear the squishing of my wetness as his fingers slip in-and-out. I can smell my sex, the enticing fragrance filling the room and my nostrils. Oh my God I can't stand this much longer. How long can I last, I am so close. Just another few seconds. Yes, yes. Another few seconds and I'll be there. My mind bouncing like a pin ball machine between my clit, his probing fingers and that inevitable feeling that starts to build.

"Don't stop" I plead. "Yes, right there." Please, please don't stop.

Then it's upon me, I can't hold it back. All the tension within starts to escape, all that is building erupts. The floodgates open and a primal scream pierces the room. "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk. Oh my God, OH MY GOD!" The sensation floods over my entire body. "Oh . . .oh . . oh.". Words won't form and coherent sentences are out of the question. The feeling continues to pour out of me. My arms wrapped around him, I want him so close. His fingers stopped at the first onslaught of my orgasm but sensing it is now abating he begins massaging my clit and all those feelings come rushing back. I hold on to him for dear life. How can anything feel so good? I have to grab his hand to stop him from moving as the feeling is so overwhelming, the touch so sensitive. I'm right on the precipice between pleasure and pain. I want to continue forever if possible but it must stop. My body heaves one final time, my tension thrust out exhausting the last vestige of what had just taken place. Slowly I come down. A shutter. Relaxation. My breath is almost normal, the last remaining stream of sweat makes its way down my stomach and nestles in my pubic hair and now, now I am so very relaxed.

He lies here, close to me stroking my head and holding me in his arms. I can't believe it. He is still fully clothed and I am naked to the world. He pleased me in so many ways and in doing so I was able to let it all out. That was so unselfish, so caring, so wonderful! I must return the favor some day. I must. I needed that release, oh God did I need it and he was, spectacular! It was so sweet and unbelievably special between us.

He stood for a moment pulling the sheet over me and then lying back down again. I snuggled to be as close as possible. My head came to rest on the soft fluffy pillow, his right hand now on my back making slow, circular motions as one would do to comfort a baby. If this isn't heaven I don't know what is. My eyes get so heavy and all of a sudden I was thoroughly spent and totally exhausted. How did this all start again?

A yawh. Oh yes. It started with that phone call. That wonderful, wonderful phone call.

A faint smile appears on my face.

Sleep.

12