Nighttime Visits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,677 Followers

It was rare that I got to watch Jenny while we fucked; with the threat of being discovered looming over our heads we mostly only had sex when one of us snuck over to the other's bedroom in the middle of the night. Between the sight of her naked body pressed up against the wall and being outside the safety of a locked bedroom, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

"I'm close Jenny," I warned her.

"Little more... just a little more..." she panted, frigging her clit furiously.

I fucked her as hard as I dared while I started cumming, trying to get her to her orgasm as well. As I sprayed my semen inside her she let out a muffled scream and collapsed against the wall, letting me pin her there while her pussy spasmed around my cock.

When I had recovered enough I pushed myself back from the wall and let Jennifer stand up. She looked down at her pussy then turned toward me.

"Good thing I needed a shower anyway," she said with a smile. I looked down and saw a trail of cum running down the inside of her leg. She started to turn toward the bathroom, but I grabbed her wrist to stop her.

"Jenny, I need to tell you something."

"Oh? Something important?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well," I started, somewhat nervous about Jennifer's reaction, "Katie slept with me last night. In my bed I mean."

"Oh, that," she said, sounding unsurprised.

"You knew about it already?"

"Well duh, why do you think I didn't come in? It was just so cute, Katie all curled up in her big brother's arms." She smiled at me in a way that I knew meant she was teasing me. "I almost went to get my camera, but that would have definitely woke you up. I'm almost surprised I didn't wake you actually, I must be getting sneakier."

"So you're not mad then?" I felt relieved, but tried not to show it.

"Nah, it's not like I can have you all to myself, she's your sister too. Besides, she needs you more than I do right now."

I stood in the hall for a minute as Jennifer walked to the bathroom and closed the door. I couldn't decide whether I should tell her what else had happened, or if I should just leave it. The sound of the shower turning on snapped me out of my trance and I tossed Jenny's discarded shirt into her room before heading back to my own room to get dressed.

****

I replayed what Jennifer had said over and over in my head throughout the morning, trying to figure out exactly what she meant by not being able to have me all to herself. I didn't know whether she was speaking just as a sister, or if she meant something more by it.

Eventually it started to drive me crazy and I went down to the living room to watch some TV to try and take my mind off it. I flipped channels until I found some mindless cartoons and settled down to watch them for a while.

I must have fallen asleep because suddenly Katie was sitting on the arm of the couch. "Ungh, what time is it? I asked as I stretched.

"About quarter after three," she said with an amused expression on her face. I sat up to give her space on the couch but she stayed where she was.

She looked like she wanted to say something.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"Fine," she said. She looked at the TV for a minute, then turned back to me. "Jeff, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"This morning, did you think I was Jennifer?" I stared at her like an idiot and she looked back at me nervously, but with a touch of defiance.

"You knew about that?" I finally managed.

"Not really, not until this morning," she said, looking down at her hands and fidgeting nervously. "She was just always different when you were around, and she was always sneaking over to your room at night. I thought you two might be..." she trailed off, looking like she was about to cry.

"Come here," I said, holding my arm out for her. She slid over to me on the couch and I wrapped my arm around her waist. She trembled slightly against me, but it seemed to help some.

"I'm sorry," Katie said almost in a whisper. "I just got so jealous of her. She seems so happy with you and I know it's stupid but I thought... I don't know. I don't even know what I expected."

"You don't have to be jealous Katie, I love you and I know Jenny does too." I tried to reassure her, but I could tell she wasn't convinced.

"It's different though, the way you feel about her. This morning, for a few minutes, I hoped maybe you felt the same way about me. But it was only because you thought I was Jenny." I didn't know what to say to that. Katie, noting my silence, stood up looking embarrassed. "You probably don't want to hear this, I'm sorry."

"Sit down," I said, pulling her back down beside me. I looked at her, trying to convey sincerity. "Katie, I meant it when I said I love you. You and Jenny are the most important people in the entire world to me, but you've always been my little sister and it's hard for me to see you any other way. This whole situation's a little fucked up, you have to give me time to work it out."

She thought it over for a few minutes before turning to me and giving me a tentative smile. "I guess that's better than I was expecting," she said.

Katie sat and watched TV with me for a while, seeming perfectly happy to be snuggled up with me on the couch. After a while I noticed her eyes were closed and I wondered if she had fallen asleep on me. She looked so innocent, so like the little sister I remembered, and yet I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was. She had grown up, and I hadn't noticed. Maybe I hadn't wanted to notice.

I heard the sound of mom's car pulling in the driveway and Katie stood up abruptly and headed for the stairs, she hadn't been sleeping after all. As I watched her walk away I realized that I was actually staring at her ass, something I had never done before. The weird part was that I didn't even feel bad about it. Something had changed between us.

Mom never said a word to me as she came in the house. Probably she didn't even realize I was there, the TV wasn't on very loud. It was just as well, I was too absorbed in my own thoughts to make conversation with her anyway.

Jennifer arrived not too long after that. Unlike mom she seemed to know exactly where I was and came straight in to see me. Her, at least, I was glad to see; she was the one person I could really talk to at this point.

"Hey," she said. She sat down sideways on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck while I wrapped mine around her waist. The casual intimacy I had with Jenny was nice, I knew where I stood with her.

"Hey," I said back.

"Have a good day?"

"It was okay. A little weird." I ran a hand up her side and across her stomach before slipping it under her shirt.

"The thing with Katie still bugging you?"

"Yeah. We talked some, but I don't really know how to feel about it. Or how you feel about it." My hand had reached the bottom of Jenny's breasts and I traced their curves over the material of her bra.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it. That's what your big sister is for isn't it?" Jennifer gave me a quick kiss before pulling my hand out from under her shirt and getting off my lap.

"Among other things," I said.

Jennifer smiled at me before turning to leave the room. "I'll go talk to Katie," she said over her shoulder. She paused in the doorway, "and Jeff, sometimes you just need to let things happen."

What the hell did she mean by that?

****

Jennifer and Katie exchanged looks across the table all through supper, communicating silently with the occasional glance in my direction. It made me feel nervous, though I didn't think either of them was actually planning anything bad for me. At the first opportunity I left the table and retreated to my room, feeling safer behind the closed door even though I was pretty sure I was just being paranoid.

A while later I heard a knock on my door, then it opened before I had a chance to answer. "Hey Jeff, Katie and me are going to watch a movie, you should join us," said Jennifer from the doorway. She sensed my hesitation and stepped over to me and pulled on my arm. "Come oooooooon," she said, "mom went out with Eric, it's just us three. It'll be fun." There was something about the way she said 'fun' that made my resistance crumble.

"Alright, alright," I said, standing up.

I followed her downstairs to the living room where Katie was already sitting at one end of the couch. Jenny sat down at the other end leaving me the middle.

The movie they had picked was some romantic comedy I couldn't force myself to be interested in. I tried to wait it out, but just as I was getting bored enough to say something I felt Jennifer's hand on my leg. She ran her hand over my leg, moving it gradually higher up my thigh. I looked at her curiously but she was staring at the TV screen, apparently riveted by the movie. A quick glance at Katie revealed that she too was ignoring Jenny's actions.

Jennifer's hand reached my crotch and I felt my cock respond to her touch. She fumbled around for my zipper before pulling it down slowly and reaching into my pants. I knew Katie had to have heard it, but she was still pointedly ignoring us.

Jennifer pulled my cock out and stroked it softly as it grew fully erect. I slid lower on the couch to give her better access and reached my hand over to her lap. She immediately grabbed my hand and removed it from her leg before resuming her grip on my erection. If she wanted to be in control, fine. I closed my eyes and let Jenny do what she wanted.

After a few minutes I felt Jenny's hand leave me and opened my eyes to see Katie's hand replacing it. They were both still staring straight ahead, but I could see Katie struggling not to look as her fingers closed around my cock.

Katie wasn't as experienced as Jenny, her movements were tentative at first but she seemed to be gaining confidence. As she settled into a rhythm I lay my hand to her leg to see how she would react. Unlike Jenny, she made no move to stop me as I ran my hand over her. She sighed and spread her legs wider for me as my hand reached her pussy. Her pants were in the way, preventing the access I wanted, and I debated whether I should try to slip my hand under them.

"Take your pants off for him Katie," said Jennifer. I had almost forgotten she was still sitting there.

Without hesitation Katie stood up and pulled her pants down. She looked embarrassed, but also excited, as she stood naked from the waist down and looked at me for approval. She had either taken her panties off along with her pants or she hadn't been wearing any to begin with.

"God Katie," I breathed. She looked incredibly beautiful standing before me in the soft glow of the TV screen, and incredibly hot. She smiled at my reaction and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Just let things happen," Jennifer whispered. She smiled encouragingly at me then looked over at Katie.

I knew what she meant this time, and I knew what I wanted. I held my arms out for Katie and wrapped them around her back as she settled into my lap. Her hips started moving, almost on their own, grinding her pussy against my cock. I ran a hand up her back, dragging my fingernails up her spine, before lowering my hands to her bare ass.

"Mmm, feels good," Katie said softly in my ear. I lifted her up to position her pussy right at the tip of my cock and held her there for a moment.

"Tell me what you want Katie, tell me exactly what you want."

"I want you," she said. "I want your cock. I want... I want you to fuck me. Pleeeease," she begged.

I lowered her slowly, letting my cock slip inside her. She sighed happily as I filled her and rested her head against my shoulder. She held herself still for a moment, enjoying the feeling, and I took the opportunity to look over at Jennifer.

Jenny had her hand down the front of her pants, playing with herself as she watched us. I caught her eye as she masturbated and she shrugged.

"Take off your shirt," I mouthed. She rolled her eyes but pulled it off over her head and tossed it on the floor.

"Happy?" she mouthed back. I smiled and nodded, making her roll her eyes again as she resumed masturbating.

Katie started moving on my cock and I turned my attention back to her. I ran my fingers up and down her back as we fucked, she seemed to like it. She raised her head to look at me and I pressed my mouth against hers, placing my hand behind her head to hold it steady. She let my tongue pass her lips and met it with her own.

I broke the kiss after a few moments and turned back toward Jennifer as I caught my breath. Katie followed my gaze and saw Jenny masturbating topless beside us. Again there was silent communication between the two and suddenly Jenny leaned toward Katie and kissed her as forcefully as I had.

The sight of my two beautiful, half-naked sisters locked in their embrace was way too hot for me and I felt my orgasm hitting. I sprayed my cum inside my little sister's pussy as she broke her kiss with Jennifer and settled back into my lap.

"I'm sorry Katie, I couldn't help it," I said. "I really wanted you to cum before I did."

"That's okay." She snuggled against me and I held her tightly as my cock softened inside her.

"You know it's Saturday tomorrow right?" asked Jennifer as she continued playing with herself. "We've got the whole day together. You'll get another chance."

Xarth
Xarth
14,677 Followers
12