Nightwatch

Story Info
How dull can protecting a Celebrity be.
2k words
4.2
22.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yakka
yakka
2 Followers

Rachel and Susan made their way slowly toward the Grand Hotel.

The Concierge acknowledged the two constables when they entered the foyer. "Good evening Ladies, have you both drawn the late shift again tonight"

"Yes Sam." Rachel replied. "No rest for the wicked," she added with a smile.

"Well tonight is the last you will have to baby sit our visiting celebrity," he said. "He leaves for London tomorrow." Sam added, emphasizing London.

"I'm sure the fans will be disappointed." Susan replied. "But I know I won't be," she laughed.

"My younger sister will be one of the disappointed," Rachel said, turning away.

"I've got a double shift tonight so I'll see you two at 2 am when you finish your shift." Sam said, as the girls headed toward the VIP lift.

"You see Sam, no rest for the wicked." Rachel called over her shoulder.

The ping of the elevator bell interrupted their laughter.

Once inside, Susan said. "I didn't know your sister was into country music or that she was a Jamie Robinson fan."

"Oh yes, she is crazy about country music and wow I hate to think what she would do to stand guard inside Jamie Robinson's suite." Rachel laughed.

"Well if she had to endure what we do when these celebrities visit, she would soon change her mind." Susan replied.

"Your right there," Rachel said. "But you have to admit, Jamie isn't bad looking is he." She added.

Again the ping of the elevator interrupted their conversation and the doors opened. They were met buy a young male constable as they stepped form the lift.

"Oh great," the constable exclaimed with excitement. "I can now get out of here."

"Been a tad busy for you George?" Rachel asked, sarcastically.

The girls laughed. Then Susan asked, "who's on room duty George?"

"Sergeant Wilson, and I think he wants to get to the pub before it closes." he replied.

Susan remained alongside George while Rachel made her way toward the VIP Suite. "He's probably emptied the mini bar by now." Rachel called over her shoulder.

"I thought that was your responsibility," George replied, with a laugh.

Rachel tapped lightly on the door as their laughter subsided.

She knew the sergeant would be peering out the spy hole and was tempted to put her eye up to the small glass. Suddenly the door burst open and the Sergeant's burley frame filled the gap.

"I'm glad you're here constable," the sergeant said, in his deep gruff voice. "All is quiet and our Celeb is not due in house till around 10 pm." he told her. "I want you to be extra vigilant tonight. It's our Celebs last night and I don't want some sex crazed fan getting to him." He added.

"Yes Sergeant, I'll be on my guard sir." She replied.

'There will be a detective on floor duty tonight and a team from the riot squad will be stationed down stairs. Keep your hand-held unit ready incase of trouble.' he added.

"Yes sir." She said, stepping into the suite.

"And keep this door lock"... The closing of the door cut the conversation off.

Rachel began a quick survey of the suite. She noted that the uncomfortable chair still stood in the small alcove entry. Her weary bones began to ache at the thought of another night on that chair. She wasn't sorry that tonight would be the last night. She reached inside her jacket and removed a magazine, placing it on the small table beside the chair. My entertainment for the night, she thought.

She continued with a quick check of every room, stopping inside the master bedroom. The large mirror over the bed caught her attention and she smiled inwardly. She noted the ensuite door was open and could see the Shower and large spar bath. Oh! A long soak in that would be nice, she thought.

Quickly closing the door, she headed for the kitchenette and made herself a coffee before heading to the alcove.

Settling on the chair, she reached for the magazine. MODERN WOMAN the title glared at her. Hmm another entertaining read - Not, she thought.

Glancing quickly through, she made mental notes of the articles she would read in depth. Finishing her coffee, she turned to the sealed section titled "How to PLEASE Your Man." Why do we have to do all the pleasing," she said aloud.

Carefully tearing open the section, she began to read.

Rachel soon became engrossed in the article and laughed lightly at some of the suggestions. She was enjoying the read and soon felt moistness in her lower body. She wondered with a smile if the article had not been written by a double jointed nymphomaniac.

Suddenly there was a commotion outside and quickly she slid the magazine under the chair. Standing she undid the pistol cover strap and placed her hand on her revolver. Slowly she made her way to the door, placing her eye to the spy hole. Precisely at the same moment there was a loud rapped on the door.

Startled she drew in a sharp breath and jumped back. "Who's there?" She asked, putting her eye back up to the spy hole, hoping the tremor in her voice didn't show.

"Senior Detective Anderson," a deep male voice replied, holding up his I.D. some distance back from the eye hole so it could be read.

Rachel checked his I.D and noted that Jamie Robinson was sandwiched between two uniformed Police officers. Silently she unlocked and opened the door.

Detective Anderson entered and was quickly followed by the other three. Rachel felt like a doorman as they all pushed silently past.

The trio stopped at the end of the alcove while the detective did a sweep of the suite.

Closing and locking the door, Rachel thought. What does he think I've been doing all this time, sitting on my arse reading a magazine? No need to make a big scene in front of the Celeb. She thought angrily.

"All clear," Anderson called, interrupting her thoughts.

The trio stepped further into the room. The two officers stopped shortly after and detective Anderson glanced at Rachel then asked Jamie. 'Do you want me to leave an extra man inside tonight Sir?"

"No I can't see why tonight would be any different from the others, thank you detective." Jamie replied quietly.

Do you think I'm going to rape him? Rachel thought, furiously.

"Very well Sir, Goodnight," he replied, ushering the two uniformed officers toward the door.

Rachel wasn't going to open the door and deliberately stood at the entry of the alcove. She followed them to the door way and the detective turned to say something but Rachel closed the door noisily, cutting off any conversation.

"Would you like a coffee with me Rachel?" Jamie asked.

Startled at the question and also the fact he knew her name, Rachel answered guardedly, "Yes, if that is okay," and made her way into the main room.

"How do you prefer it?" Jamie asked.

"Regulat.... she began then remembered she was not at the station. "White and two," she continued.

Jamie passed Rachel her coffee and Rachel asked. "How did you know my name?"

"Your name badge," he replied, with a smile and then continued, "I noticed it the first night you were here, Rachel Brown."

"Oh!" Rachel mumbled, "and I want to become a detective," she laughed nervously, blushing.

Jamie laughed loudly. "It's been a long day," he said. 'Help yourself to the television," he added, "or the bar even," he whispered, as he passed her and headed toward the bedroom.

"I'll be alright," she called after him and headed to the kitchenette.

"Goodnight Mr. Robinson," she said, turning out the light and heading toward the alcove.

"Goodnight Rachel," Jamie called back.

Rachel settled on the hard chair and again began to read her magazine. Sometime later the sound of the shower registered with her but she did not immediately move from the alcove. Finishing the paragraph she was reading, Rachel rose and decided to do a security sweep of the suite. Reaching the entry to the main room she noticed the bedroom door ajar. In the mirror she saw the reflection of Jamie Robinson naked, climbing from the shower.

Frozen, she stood mesmerised by the sight of his perfectly muscle, body. Her eyes became transfixed on his large hanging manhood and she felt an instant wetness in her crutch. She continued to stand silently watching in awe as his organ swung loosely from side to side and up and down while he dried himself. The wetness between her legs became more intense and reluctantly she withdrew in fear of embarrassing herself.

Rachel grasped the chair back. Her hands shook and her legs trembled. She leaned forward over the chair for support. Her pubic bone pushed gently into the timber back and when she raised her leg onto the seat to steady herself, her clitoris rested on the edge. Rachel jerked as if given an electric shock and a slight moan escaped her lips. Her body's excitement quickly took over her and gently she rocked back and forth across the timber and her orgasm slowly began to build. The image of Jamie stepping from the shower intermingled with images from the article she had been reading and soon she was enveloped in ecstasy. Her orgasm exploded and she reached for the magazine and bit hard into it, hoping to stifle her moans.

A noise from the bedroom startled her.

Furtively she crept toward the slightly opened door. Peering in, she noticed Jamie, naked on the bed, his engorged penis stood wavering in the air. Looking toward her he smiled and said. "Isn't it your job to take care of me constable?"

Rachel stepped from her cum soaked panties and smiling, she slowly moved forward undoing her belt that held her handcuffs, pistol and radio. She laid her belt within easy reach and leaning forward, gently blew on his rigid organ before taking the large purple head in her mouth.

"Hmmm" Jamie moaned while she slowly moved her head up and down. "Oh that is nice," Jamie murmured softly as she flicked quickly with her tongue.

Rachel lifted her head and raising her skirt stepped onto the bed and straddled the hard angry organ.

Jamie moaned in pleasure when she grasped his member and slowly moved back and forth, moistening its head with her juices. Rachel slowly began to impale herself and Jamie grasped the sheet with both hands, biting his lips to stifle his moans of pleasured agony.

Rachel slowed her ascent, allowing her body to accept his powerful member. Her body quickly obliged and soon she was madly riding his throbbing manhood. She desperately wanted to undo her shirt and allow him access to her breasts but the need to have him deep inside her was greater and she couldn't stop.

Suddenly Jamie grasped her hips and began thrusting deep into her. Rachel matched his every thrust and soon the room resonated with their guttural moans, as they both exploded in torrid orgasm.

Rachel leaned forward and kissed him passionately, then raised herself upward. "Thank you." She said, huskily. "That was delightful," she moaned softly while gently rocking back and forth on his deflating organ.

"Hmmm, I must agree," Jamie moaned sleepily.

Rachel slowly disengaged herself from his body and reached for her belt and panties.

"Must you go?" Jamie asked drowsily.

"You know I must," she replied, clipping on her belt. She bent and kissed him. "You have a good flight." She whispered, turning toward the door.

"When ... he began but Rachel raised a finger to her lips and began to slowly close the door. As she closed it proper she heard him begin to softly sing, "Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter." Rachel smiled and hurried toward the alcove.

A rap on the door startled her and she peered through the spy hole. Senior Constable Jackson stood grinning and holding up his I.D.

Rachel silently opened the door and Jackson stepped inside. "Our Celeb tucked tightly in bed?" He asked, with a grin.

"Yes Senior," Rachel answered.

"Great, you enjoy your day off then Constable." He said, holding the door open for her.

"Thank you Senior." She replied, pushing quickly past, fearful that he would smell the odour of fresh sex emanating from her.

The door closed softly behind her and a tingle of excitement enveloped her while she slowly made her way to the elevator.

yakka
yakka
2 Followers