Nightwatch Ch. 03

Story Info
The video surveillance concludes with unexpected results.
3.4k words
4.39
24.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers

This is the final instalment of the tale. Readers are recommended to familiarise with Parts 1 and 2.

With Penny spread across my lap, helpless to my whim, and Tim buggering Kate so hard it was a wonder his cock didn't break off, I very nearly dumped a wad of hot seed over Penny's spine there and then. The expansive bloodshot head twitched nervously, the thick shaft trembling, the merest stimulation threatening to set it off.

Gratefully my hands were otherwise engaged, one set of fingers busily working Penny's nipples in time to her frenzied breathing, compressing and rolling, the others positioned as one would hold a ten-pin bowling ball.

"Oh shit Bill, you're gonna make me cum," she exhaled.

"Don't you fucking dare," I barked. "Not till I say."

"No…sir," she replied humbly.

My smile broadened and a tingle reverberated through my groin. To see this previously sassy, confident and authoritative woman reduced to a shambling apologist conferred on me such a buzz. I daren't look at my cock, let alone touch it. Instead, all my efforts were concentrated on Penny, thick thumb tight against her sphincter, whilst two fingers slid easily in and out of her pussy. At the same time, I extended and squeezed the swollen teats on her breasts like a dairy farmer milking a prize cow.

Alas, precum continued to seep from the eye at an alarming rate and the jerking intensified, so much so that, unless evasive action was taken, I was surely about to shoot.

Ejecting the greasy digits from her holes and finally releasing the pressure on her clit and sphincter, I was able to administer some preventative aid to my engorged cock, pinching firmly at the shaft just below the bulbous head. Breathing evenly, thinking neutral thoughts, thankfully the moment passed.

However, Tim's latest move threatened to push me back over the edge. Taking a firm grip on Kate's shoulder, his other hand wandered across the bed covers like a spider scuttling for shelter. Fumbling at the drawer, it eased open and he fished inside, emerging triumphantly with the hugest dildo I'd ever set eyes upon. A foot long at least, it was the girth that was the most impressive: as thick as my wrist, tapering to a bulbous strawberry shaped helmet. Thick ridged veins ran its impressive length as Tim held it in his fist like a trophy.

In slow motion his arm arced round, moving the monster between Kate's face and the camera lens, momentarily obscuring her pretty features. As his lover realised what was afoot, those pretty features turned to shock.

"Oh Tim, Tim, Tim," I whispered. "You are one helluva guy."

Penny's glance aside, her little nose scrunched in disdain, was met with a cessation of the pleasure to her cunt, followed by a sharp crack of the palm to her already tender butt. However, by now accustomed to the pain, the resultant reaction was little more than a grunt.

I smiled inwardly, estimating what would gain a more positive reaction. Hands locked around her waist, I lifted until she sat upright on my thighs facing towards the screen, my erection prodding her back and depositing a dewy blob of precum.

Immediately she went to turn away, haunted by the vision of Tim pleasuring Kate with every hard thrust into her ravaged sphincter, whilst the thick rubber head of the dildo ran the length of her labia.

Raising a hand, I turned her chin frontward, forcing her to watch. "You are one sick fucker," she spat, before rising on her haunches and slamming back hard, impaling that soft, wet cunt on my thick cock.

Breathing deeply, I rose to meet the descent, thrusting upwards and ramming deep into her cervix. She cried in sheer pleasure as my shaft worked in and out with vigour. God knows how I managed to hold back.

Up on the screen, after what seemed like an eternity of teasing her outer labia, Tim finally pressed the monstrous dildo into Kate's pussy lips, eliciting a squeal of pleasure as the pinkness enveloped the fat head, then the shaft. Perfectly framed for the camera, Penny and I watched in awe as inch by thick inch the thing disappeared up inside Kate.

I grinned, imagining the dildo pushing against Tim's rampaging cock, just a thin membrane of tissue between the two.

As the dildo met an evidently sensitive clit, Kate howled her pleasure, tits jiggling like water-filled balloons. "Fuck meeeeeeeee," she moaned.

This side of the screen, Penny was as animated, if not more so, bouncing up and down on my concrete hard shaft, wailing deafeningly. Cuntjuice ran in rivulets down my shaft, pooling in the thick halo of pubic hair. In and out I thrust, each stroke bringing the potential earth-shattering orgasm closer. As I moulded her breasts firmly with a strong pair of hands, Penny aped Kate's actions.

Stealing a glance over her shoulder, I observed Tim eagerly pistoning the dildo in and out of Kate's cunt, matching the rhythm of his strokes from the rear. Only breathlessness stopped Kate from wailing like a banshee, her holes dilated and scarlet with pain, rag doll body at the mercy of the highly inventive Tim.

With a release that seemed to shake the room, he came hard in her arse, cum swilling around the tunnel and flooding her bowels. The dildo exiting her cunt, she came in a gush, her gasp marking a release, face contorting and eyes rolling back in her head. Tim slowed to a stop, his wrist obviously sore with effort, taking his lover in his arms, the pair flopping in a heap.

At the same time, Penny squealed and spurted all over the tip of my cock, the motion causing an opposite and equal reaction, a wave of spunk jetting like a hydrant, flooding her womb. The last thing I remembered was Penny falling back with me as the futon rose to greet us.

* * *

Awakening to a chorus of birdsong, I tentatively opened a gluey eye, then the other, before fully appreciating where I was and what had gone before. The night's sleep heavily sprinkled with erotic dreams, none had quite matched that I'd actually witnessed, or indeed partaken of. The culmination of 25 years of fantasy had been realised in one incredible night and I shook my head in disbelief, before becoming aware of the weight concentrated upon my chest.

Stretched the length of the futon with me, Penny laid above, face buried in the forest of hair at my chest. A little too much movement on my part and her eyelids opened. The realisation quickly dawning, a scowl appeared on her face and she was quick to throw herself off, reaching for the pile of discarded clothes.

"Don't say…don't do anything," she warned, a palm held up in protest. "Just give me the tape and I'll send you the cheque."

Rising, I rubbed a stubbly cheek. "I can't do that."

She eyed me suspiciously.

"Gotta edit and transfer to DVD."

Penny nodded slowly, before displaying the impatience for which she was renowned. "How long is this editing going to take?"

"A day or two tops."

Wagging her finger she warned: "Don't fuck me around Bill."

Face clouded as she breezed past, the side panel door slid open, a welcome waft of spring morning rushing into the tepid air of a van that was hung thickly with the aroma of sweat and sex. Twigs snapped underfoot as she headed busily into a thicket, the distant sound of a stream of piss bringing a smile to my lips. Resisting the temptation to follow, I was struck by an even better idea and was not to be disappointed.

Reactivating the link to the bedroom, I grinned at the sight. These two were insatiable. Oh how I was going to miss them when the assignment ended. And sadly the end was frustratingly close.

Her slender back to the camera, Kate sat bolt upright, knees bent either side of Tim's middle, backside moving easily against her lover's morning glory. Hands raised, Tim cupped and squeezed her breasts. Both panted as orgasms ranged close.

Suddenly the side door slid back and Penny stepped inside, shivering as she did so. A blacker look than the one she'd departed with greeted the scene on the screen. "Turn that off," she barked, just as Kate was overcome by the most monumental orgasm, shrieking and collapsing forward into Tim's strong arms. "Turn it off now," Penny ordered.

The degree of vitriol took me quite by surprise.

However the moment was diffused as Tim jinked, Kate rolling aside and out of frame as he reached for the bedside phone.

Suddenly Penny's mobile vibrated. Heaving a deep breath she flipped it open, stepping once more from the van. Luckily I was able to follow the conversation via Tim's onscreen words though Penny's became muted the further away she moved. Yet Penny's exit did have one advantage: I was able to focus on Kate as she climbed into the shower, the action recorded for posterity.

"So how was your trip?" enquired Tim.

"I've had better," Penny replied curtly. "You miss me?"

The irony in her voice was evident.

"Of course," he lied, "though I have been damned busy at the office."

"Awwwwww, work been getting on top of you," she observed, demonstrating a spark of wit.

"You could say that," he smiled, forming his own take on the words.

"Maybe that secretary of yours needs to share the load a little more," she shot back, causing me to laugh out loud.

As she disappeared from hearing range, my attention turned to Kate, partly visible as she showered. Lather clung to her shapely breasts as tiny fingers worked the undersides. Reaching gingerly to her pubic mound and arse, she softly emitted a sucking-in of air as the caustic foam found her stretched and ravaged crevices. Stepping under the sprinkle, water cascaded from the shower head, displacing the layer of soap and leaving her body bare.

One ear on the world outside the van, approaching footsteps prompted me to kill the connection, smiling at the thought of digesting it all later – over and over and over. In fact there was enough hot footage amassing to keep me in wank material for years to come.

Penny sat down in silence, a silence that prevailed for an hour before Tim and Kate vacated the house, Penny's cue to head up the path. I followed to retrieve the equipment, the assignment seemingly complete. Yet it couldn't seem less complete and something troubled me. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, call it the experience of years, but something wasn't quite right.

A plan quickly evolved in my head and, hastening upstairs I removed the camera in the bathroom, electing to leave the one in the bedroom. Though I did ensure to move it to a new pitch and all that Penny observed was my exit with one camera – a perfectly normal scenario.

"The tape, Bill…as soon as…" rang out her parting shot.

I nodded.

* * *

My office was silent, the editing having taken longer than envisaged owing to a propensity to keep reaching for my cock. It was nightfall before the DVD was ready. I really, really didn't want to let it go but the £2,500 Penny was paying would help to keep the bank manager happy a little while longer.

Penny left a chase-up at around eight p.m., followed by two more during the next hour. However, I headed off home, leaving the messages unanswered and with the evidence undelivered. My mind was racing with theories.

* * *

Following a much needed good night's sleep, it was gone ten a.m. before I made it into the office. Penny had already phoned a half a dozen more times, the messages getting ever more agitated. A familiar figure sat arrived in reception shortly after.

"What's all this about?" enquired Tim as he followed into my office.

Removing the disc from its case, I slotted it into the machine.

It showed Kate lying on the bed in a familiar pose, comfortably naked and glowing with the anticipation of the hot sex that was to follow. At the edge of the screen, the silver champagne bucket was clearly visible.

From an initial state of ambivalence, Tim started to take notice. Eyes slanting he enquired: "What the hell is this?"

On screen, Kate felt aside, groping for the bottle of baby oil. Slender fingers coated her breasts, dispersing the lotion, an excited gasp escaping her lips. Moving down her belly, she skirted her snatch, caressing her inner thighs.

"What the hell is this?" Tim repeated.

My silence maintained, what came next took him by complete surprise, his chin dropping markedly. "Oh fuck."

Into the scene stepped Penny, clad only in a light, airy kimono and the skimpiest of thongs. Next moment the cork shot from the bottle, two flutes clinking in celebration.

"We did it!" enthused Penny, leaning in. "We only fucking did it. We actually fucked him over."

"Yes we did," smiled Kate, exchanging a brief kiss.

"Though you didn't need to look like you enjoyed it quite so much," chided Penny, pulling back.

Kate pouted. "Does that mean you're going to have to punish me?"

Penny rubbed her chin. "I think I ought to."

In his chair, Tim shuffled uneasily as the realisation of the sting hit home. "That pair of bitches cooked this whole thing up?" he mused.

On screen, Penny took firm hold of Kate's hair, pulling the younger girl's face to hers. Unseen to Kate, the other hand crept inside, deftly sliding the nipple clamp over her lover's breast, before snapping it tight.

"Ow," cried Kate, before sucking the air in a staccato manner. "Arrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhh."

"You bad, bad girl," whispered Penny, reaching to flick the metal clasp, inflicting further pain on her charge. "And you know what happens to bad girls…"

Kate ingested air like a wheezy smoker, eyes wide and alert, playfully pleading with Penny not to hurt her any more. Penny grinned, evening up the balance with a cold clamp over the other erect teat. Kate screamed, a stream of expletives unleashed, until Penny pressed a finger to her lips. "Bend over, slut, and shut the fuck up."

Kate did as ordered, retaining her silence whilst wiggling her bum for the camera. Pink, swollen and moist pussy lips peeped alluringly through her thighs.

Taking a second or two to admire, Penny lifted the riding crop from the dresser, delivering three sharp lashes across the younger girl's arse and pussy.

Kate screeched, her eyes welling with tears yet, as she shifted to try to offload the pain at her rear, the pressure on her nipples intensified. Fumbling almost blindly, she begged for mercy. Penny responded with another salvo of cracks, supplementing the pain in her backside with a tweak of each clamp. Kate writhed on the bed in a hybrid of pleasure and pain, the two blurring as her body submitted to Penny.

A brief moment's respite and Penny disappeared from camera view, shielded on Kate's blind side.

Evidently her tongue found the underside of Kate's pussy, for the younger girl's face contorted in lust. The sound of lapping filled the room. They remained that way for minutes, the intensity of Penny's ministrations mirrored on Kate's face like a rising barometer.

Eyes shut tight, lips circular, Kate fought to control the impending orgasm as Penny's tongue worked deeper, face pressed in tight. Rising for air, Penny's lips glistened with the juices of her young conquest.

"How does your slut taste?" mouthed Kate, the earlier pain soothed in the most satisfying fashion.

"My slut tastes awesome," responded Penny, smacking her lips together. "Now I am going to fuck you harder and deeper than any cock ever has and ever will."

I glanced over to see Tim's eyebrows rise.

Kate's body trembled in anticipation as Penny raised her lower arm, hinged at the elbow. Fingers wrapped tightly, thumb pressed beneath, the hand resembled the head of a swan.

In a moment of pure joy, Kate shifted position so that her arse smiled straight back into the camera.

Reaching down, Penny pushed into Kate's cunt, the four fingernails and thumbnail disappearing from view as the lips parted easily at first. Kate registered her pleasure with a gasp and Penny responded with a backhand to the arse with her free hand, prompting Kate to squirm against the one excavating her cunt.

Penny kept turning her wrist, the digits disappearing gradually, Kate's sighs becoming ever louder, until the knuckles encountered resistance. Stopping for a short while, Penny allowed Kate to relax before she corkscrewed, pushing harder and forcing the knuckles inside. Evidently her fingertips found the other girl's clit, for the impact drew a deep growl.

Slowly, working deeper, the fingers eventually disappeared fully inside Kate, to an accompaniment of groaning.

Working back and forth, just the back of Penny's hand remained visible, yet she wasn't about to stop there. Shifting position once more she turned her hand 180 degrees, wrist facing up, and beginning to shovel. Kate's moans filled the air as her cunt was invaded. "No more…pleeeeeeze," she bawled.

The appeal merely prompted Penny to force harder, the sinew around her hand dilating as the fist worked ever deeper, fingers curled. With one huge effort and, despite the resistance from the stretched tissue, the whole hand was buried triumphantly in sopping wet pussy. "Oh fuck, yes," cried Kate, working her body in rhythm to Penny's excavation.

Kate's body shook violently before a huge orgasm engulfed her. As Penny's fist exited, Kate's juices jetted from her cunt, her screams deafening. Penny spent the next few minutes eagerly lapping up the expulsion from her lover's thighs.

* * *

The cylindrical metal barrel in the far corner of the car park spluttered with fire, billowing noxious fumes as Tim and I fed in the tapes and reels, prodding with a stick. Penny's evidence of Tim's adultery would soon be gone for good.

It had been hard to part with but the fifty grand in the office safe helped cushion the blow. Besides which there were still a few choice snippets that remained: those secretly secretly-filmed bathroom scenes no one but I knew about.

The plastic scorched, melted and gave a tiny explosion before all that was left were a few charred remains among a syrupy black puddle in the bottom of the barrel. Tim smiled thinly and was gone.

Back in the office, I decided it was finally time to put Penny out of her misery. Voice deliberately shaky I spoke. "Hi, it's Bill."

Penny was understandably adversarial. "Bill, you piece of shit…what the fuck is happening with my tape? Cross me and you'll live to regret it, you fucker."

A short pause greeted her volley of abuse, before I replied. "Tim knows about the tape."

A longer pause at her end followed and I swear I could hear her body shake. Certainly there was a tremble to her voice as she croaked: "T-t-t-Tim what? H-h-h-how?"

"He knew exactly what was going on. He was having you followed all along."

"Fuck," was all she could muster, every ounce of resolve drained.

In my humblest of tones I continued: "He threatened to have us both killed unless I gave him everything I had."

"Oh fuck."

In a performance worthy of an Oscar I concluded: "I had no choice. He had a gun to my head. And I don't think staying in London's a good idea either."

That was the last I ever saw or heard of Penny.

Of course, I never intended to flee – myself, though I did need a break and almost on cue the phone rang. Rather than picking it up, I listened through the intercom. "Bill, it's your cousin Dawn."

My heart fluttered. Wow, full circle I thought, a smile breaking out on my lips. Reaching for the receiver I replied: "Hi Dawn. This is unexpected."

"Yeah," she laughed. "Sorry I've left it so long. You know how things are."

I smiled, knowing only too well.

"Bit of a favour needed," she continued. "It's Emma's eighteenth birthday this weekend and we're throwing a bit of a party."

"Emma's eighteen? Jeez, time flies. That must make Natalie, what, twenty? No!"

Subconsciously my hand strayed to my crotch where it found a rock hard cock.

"Can you bring your camcorder and film it for us?"

I grinned. "How could I possibly refuse my favourite cousin?"

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers
12