Nightwing in Charge Ch. 01

Story Info
Nightwing spends an evening with Catwoman.
3k words
4.56
26.9k
42

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the characters featured in this story, it is a work of fan fiction.

********************

Issue 1: On The Prowl

'Just hold down the fort.'

His words lingered in my ear as I sat patiently on the rooftop, looking down on the city I'd long since abandoned. Those were the last words he'd said to me before heading off world with the Justice League on some sort of mission of galactic importance.

'Should be easy enough,' I thought to myself as I perched on the rooftop, waiting for some sort of crime to take place.

He had left me with a pretty good support system after all; Red Robin, Black Bat, Batgirl. Those were the members of Batman's team, official members anyway. Tim Drake, Cassandra Cain and Barbara Gordon respectively. Robin had gone with Batman to whatever planet he'd travelled to, he was Bruce's son after all.

Besides the primary team, there were quite a few unaffiliated vigilantes also present in Gotham keeping the peace. Including Batwoman, Red Hood and Spoiler; Kathy Kane, Jason Todd and Stephanie Brown. Even Catwoman was supposedly leaning more on the side of good than evil from what I'd heard, basically it seemed, my job was just to take care of the big guns.

Not that there were very many big guns left either, Bane, Joker, Riddler, Scarecrow and Two-Face were all out of commission. 'This is going to be a boring couple of months,' I said to myself as I idly jumped from one roof to the other.

'Should be a nice change of pace from what I've heard master Grayson,' Alfred said through the communicator as I continued absent-mindedly jumping from roof to roof.

'Bludhaven's not that bad,' I said back.

'No, not since you've been there sir,' Alfred responded.

He was right, when I'd arrived to Bludhaven three years prior, vowing never again to return to Gotham, it was a criminal hotspot. Now, after I used everything Bruce taught me to clean the place up, it was basically crimeless. It helped that I didn't face one criminal as evil as the Joker or as cunning as the Riddler or even as ridiculous as the Mad Hatter.

'You could just come back to the cave master Grayson, we could have a drink for old times sake, I'm sure the girls and Tim can handle the petty criminals tonight,' Alfred said as I stopped, parked on the roof in the richest district in Gotham.

'You know what,' I said, staring at a black shadow as it seemed to enter one of the windows of a luxurious apartment. 'I think I've found something to do.'

'Your choice sir,' Alfred said.

I immediately sprung to action and leaped around, building to building, making my way to the luxury apartment complex where the shadowed figure had broken in.

'Got a feeling I know who this is,' I said as I examined the window, a clean hole had been cut into it.

'Breaking into an expensive apartment in the middle of the night, I'm sure I have no idea who it could be,' Alfred joked as I climbed into the opening.

I quietly moved through the apartment, something wasn't right though. Nothing in the apartment looked that expensive, and it didn't really look like the kind of place that contained anything valuable. If it was who I was thinking it was, then something wasn't adding up, her style was usually priceless diamonds or one-of-a-kind heirlooms. The best she could find in this place would be a TV and some money stashed somewhere.

'Catwoman,' I said as I saw her impressive silhouette against the bedroom window.

She turned to look at me, the moonlight did a good job of showing off her perfect figure. 'Bats,' she said smiling at me as I continued to stand in the shadows.

'Not quite,' I said walking of the darkness into the moonlight where she could see me.

'Boy wonder!' Catwoman said in her sultry tone as she sauntered toward me. 'My how you've grown.'

I rolled my eyes at the boy wonder comment. 'I see you've stayed exactly the same,' I said referring to her thievery as she continued toward me.

'Thank you,' she said, feeling up her body and smiling at me. 'You know what they say, eat healthy, get plenty of exercise.'

'Not what I meant,' I said as I stayed still, letting her come to me. 'I was told you'd changed.'

'Maybe I have,' Catwoman purred. 'A cat can live many lives you know.'

This was something I hadn't missed about Gotham, the endless puns from every criminal in the place. 'This doesn't look like the activity of a hero,' I said.

'Maybe not,' Catwoman said, she was inches away from me now. 'What does it look like?'

I looked around the room and realised, nothing had been stolen, nothing had even been moved around, the window though, had a perfect view of the moon. It made everything feel just a bit romantic. I looked down at Catwoman and realised that in the three years since I'd seen it, it had changed a lot. She used to have an outfit that more or less kept her covered head to toe, but now, she was wearing cleavage enhancing black leather. She looked like a dominatrix.

'You're waiting for someone,' I said, looking down at her knowingly.

'I see some of the world's greatest detective has rubbed off on you,' Catwoman said. 'If I'm being honest, I thought I saw the bat himself and I thought I'd get his attention... but I guess that turned out to be you.'

Jesus, how long had I been done for? Batman and Catwoman always had a sort of flirtation going on, but I never thought he'd actually... 'Are you and Batman...' I questioned.

Catwoman smiled. 'No,' Catwoman said. 'But I've never stopped trying.'

I laughed. 'He's strong willed,' I said, openly looking at her perfect hourglass figure.

'The strongest,' Catwoman said. 'I'm actually surprised he takes nights off.'

'Oh no, he doesn't,' I said. 'He's on another planet.'

'Oh,' Catwoman said. 'That explains why you've graced this fair town with your presence.'

'Yeah,' I said. 'Although, I'm starting to think I shouldn't have bothered, not much to do in this place these days.'

'I think I can think of something to fill your time,' Catwoman said as she placed her hand on my arm and leant up to kiss me.

My eyes widened in surprise as her lips covered mine. 'Mmm,' I moaned as I closed them again, pulling her into an embrace as I kissed her back.

'I like the way you think,' I said as our lips parted.

Catwoman stepped back and unzipped her jacket, revealing more of, but not all of her huge tits. 'I can't believe I've never thought of this before,' she said as I unzipped the top half of my blue and black suit.

'I've certainly thought of this before,' I said as I threw the top half of my suit to the ground revealing my body to Catwoman.

'Really?' She questioned as she zipped it all the way down, revealing her perfect tits. 'I don't believe it.'

'No,' I said as I lunged forward, taking her tits in my hands as I pushed her down onto the strangers bed. 'You were actually my first crush.'

'I was being sarcastic boy wonder,' Catwoman said as we passionately attacked each other with our lips. 'I used to notice you staring at me when the Bat would bring you along.'

'Once,' I said as we ripped down each other's leggings, exposing our genitals. 'When the entire criminal underworld was after you, Batman let you into the cave...'

'You watched me in the shower,' Catwoman said as she pulled on my hard cock.

'You knew!' I exclaimed, pulling up and staring at her, I was on my knees, she was on her back, legs spread apart, hands jacking my cock.

'Why do you think I waited five minutes to get dressed after I was done?' She said before placing one hand on my back and pulling me down to kiss her again.

I grabbed one of her enormous tits in my hands and licked at her nipple. 'I jacked off so much that night, Batman couldn't even take me out on patrol.'

'You were young back then,' Catwoman said as I began suckling on her nipple, her hand still jerking me off furiously.

'Sixteen,' I said grabbing both tits together and shoving my face between them.

'You're a man now,' she said. 'Twenty-two.'

'You?' I questioned before motor boating her tits. 'You can't have been any older than twenty back then!'

Catwoman laughed. 'I like you,' she said before gripping my ass. 'I'm thirty-eight.'

'You are insanely hot,' I said as I licked up her tits and shoved my tongue down her throat.

'God I need you to fuck me!' Catwoman exclaimed as she wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me into her.

'Holy shit Catwoman!' I exclaimed as my cock entered her soaking wet pussy. 'You feel so good!'

'You have a surprisingly big cock for someone who used to wear such short tights!' Catwoman said as I fucked her, while sloppily kissing her face.

'Why do you think I traded up when I hit puberty,' I said as I leant up, gripping her tits as I pounded her furiously.

'Fuck me!' Catwoman moaned as I rammed her, gripping her nipples tight. 'Fuck me boy wonder!'

'Call me Nightwing!' I exclaimed as I fucked her, mashing my hands in her absurdly large tits.

'Nightwing!' She exclaimed, gripping me tightly clawing into my back as she moaned. 'Fuck me Nightwing!'

I couldn't believe it, my first night on patrol in Gotham City, and not only did I not have to fight any crime, I was actually fucking my childhood crush.

'My turn,' Catwoman moaned, rolling me over onto my back as we swapped places. 'Call me Selina!' She exclaimed as she rode my cock cowgirl.

'Selina!' I moaned as I watched her huge tits flop while she rode me. 'Ride me Selina!'

I was surprised by this turn of events, as far as I knew, Selina didn't know I knew her name. Out of curtesy I'd refrained from using it, but it appeared she didn't mind me knowing one bit.

'God yes!' Selina moaned as she gyrated on my cock, I pulled my hands out to grip her amazing ass.

'Fuck that feels so good!' I moaned as she popped on my cock, her perfect ass slamming on my thighs with each movement she made. 'Ride that cock Selina!'

'Grab my tits!' Selina exclaimed as she continued to ride me.

I pulled my hands off her ass and pulled them around to grab her flopping tits. 'These are so fucking amazing,' I said as I gripped them.

'Suck them!' Selina commanded as I felt her titties.

I pulled one down and shoved it on my mouth, suckling it as she rode me cock harder. 'Mmm,' I moaned as I slurped on her tit.

'I heard you used to be a prostitute,' I said as I suckled her tit.

'Close,' she moaned as I closed her eyes while riding me. 'I was a stripper!'

'Fuck!' I exclaimed. 'No wonder you're so... acrobatic.'

'Something we have in common,' Selina moaned. Was that a hint at my circus beginnings? Or just at my skills in acrobats? Did she know who I was underneath the mask?'

'You have to show me your moves sometime,' I said, taking my free hand and placing it back on her ass.

'How about I show you a couple right now?' Selina said as she pulled herself off my cock.

She pulled me to the edge of the bed and pulled me into a sitting up position. At first I thought she was going to give me a lap dance, but instead she got down on her knees and took my cock in her hands.

'I thought you said you weren't a prostitute?' I said as she slowly jacked me off, reading her mouth over my cock.

'A stripper in Gotham?' Selina said a she smiled up at me. 'May as well be a hooker.'

With that she took my cock in her mouth, taking the head in its entirety inside as she sucked. 'Fuck!' I moaned a she blew me. 'You must have been a fucking good stripper!' I exclaimed as I took my hand and rested it on her head, her mask was still on so I had her little cat ears as handles.

'Mmm,' she moaned as she took more of my cock into her mouth.

She took more and more and more until she was about halfway. 'Yes!' I moaned, closing my eyes and tightening my grip around her ears as she bobbed on my cock.

She took about half of it in at a time, pulling up and taking it back in continuously as she sucked. 'You are incredible, to think Batman passed this up!' I exclaimed a she sucked my cock.

Selina purred on my cock as she began deep throating it. 'Fuck!' I moaned as I opened my eyes again, looking into hers as she took the length of my cock in her mouth.

'Jesus!' I moaned, feeling like cumming right then and there as she held my cock in her mouth for upwards of ten, fifteen, twenty seconds, sucking it all the way.

Soon after that she began choking, so she pulled the cock out of my mouth and looked up at me. 'Want me to finish you off?' She questioned

'I'd rather finish you off,' I said as I got down on my knees and flipped her over, spreading her legs out nicely as she got on all fours.

'You gonna lick my pussy?' She questioned, emphasising the word pussy and smirking as she looked back at me.

For this pussy, I thought. I can handle the puns. I pulled myself down and shoved my tongue into her cunt, not wasting anytime with foreplay, simply shoving it as deep and as roughly as I could.

'Ohhh!' Selina moaned as I sloppily ate her pussy. 'Fuck!'

'Mmm,' I moaned as her pussy juices covered my face as I dug into her vagina. 'You taste good!'

'I like to keep it clean,' she moaned as turned back and looked at me, shoving her fingers against her lips in a 'V' formation, before poking it out between them.

I pulled my mouth out and looked at her as she did this. 'You mean you can...?'

Selina nodded. 'Yes.'

My eyes widened. 'Can you... can you show me?'

'Mmm...' Selina said, looking beside herself. 'Another time,' she said, 'I'm really enjoying you right now!'

I took the hint and dug back into her pussy, with a renewed fervour. I was now getting my nose involved, my fingers as well. 'Fuck yes!' She moaned. 'Eat me Nightwing! You're so fucking good!'

'God you taste so sweet,' I moaned as I ate her out.

'Fuck me Nightwing! I want to finish with your cock inside me!' Selina exclaimed.

I pulled my face away from her cunt and crawled up closer to her, readying my cock at her pussy, gripping her ass I prepped to fuck her doggy style. 'Ahhh!' She moaned as I shoved my cock into her. 'Fucking yes! Right fucking there!'

I slapped her ass hard as I fucked her, assuming a supervillain like her could take a little abuse. 'Hmpf!' She moaned. 'I didn't know you had it in you!' She said, seemingly pleased.

I smiled and slapped her again, this time gripping her bare ass tight when I did. 'Your ass is perfect,' I mused as I slammed into her, slapping and gripping her ass with both hands.

'Fuck me Nightwing!' She exclaimed. 'Harder!'

This whole time I'd been holding back, when you've had as much training as I have, you learn to. 'Fine,' I said, deciding she could handle it. 'How's this?'

'Ahhhhhh!' She screeched as I piled into her, smacking her hard enough to leave a red hand mark on her pale white ass.

I was now savaging her body, doggy fucking her as hard as I could, our pelvises slamming together fast enough that it felt like applause. She was loving it, with each rough ramming of my rod, she bellowed another moan. Sweat was dripping down her face, and mine too, her sweat covered tits were flopping uncontrollably.

'Fuck!' She moaned, ripping her mask off, revealing her short black hair. 'I'm cumming!' She moaned.

She came hard over my cock another second or two later, but I wasn't finished yet. 'Take my fucking cock!' I exclaimed as I leant down and roughly gripped her hanging tit as I continued to slam her.

'Beg me for it!' I exclaimed as I felt myself getting closer to cumming.

'Fuck me!' Selina begged. 'Ruin me!'

I rammed her, harder and slower, bringing as much power into each thrust as I could. 'Call me Dick!' I exclaimed, in a fit of passion throwing all common sense into the wind.

'Please fuck me Dick!' Selina exclaimed. 'Cum for me Dick!' She said. 'I need your cum!'

'Selina!' I moaned as I came hard into her cunt.

We collapsed onto the floor of the apartment, me on top her, my cock still firmly inside, cum still draining from it. 'How's that for a welcome home celebration?' Selina joked as I rolled over next to her.

'Purrfect,' I said, in spite of myself.

Selina crawled on top of me, her tits pressed against my chest. 'Took the words right out of my mouth,' she said, before leaning down to kiss me on the lips.

*******************

Continued in Issue 2!

Nightwing confronts the past when he comes face to face with high-school sweetheart; Barbara Gordan.

Author Note:

Do you guys like this series, I have a lot of ideas for future stories, so hopefully you do. I should say I am actively looking for an editor, someone who can both correct mistakes and give me constructive feedback on the story. Or even just one or the other would be okay.