Niharika Goes to Panchgani

Story Info
Niharika and Sheetal have fun in Panchgani.
1.9k words
3.6
7.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nihadeep
nihadeep
19 Followers

Read my previous stories to establish the link

As I dropped Niharika home, she described in great detail what had happened after I left, and I was aroused to hear of one more cock being added to the team. Since the episode with Sheetal had also unlocked another experience for me, Niharika now enthusiastically started licking and sucking my dick. And had made me cum and swallowed before we reached her place. This later happened many times while I was driving. I asked her whether she would suck the boys off, and she said that she would taste them first after Sheetal had sucked them off, and then decide.

I discussed what we would do next, with Niharika. I had to make sure that I had covered all the options, like licking Sheetal, fucking Sheetal, having the boys do those to Sheetal. Niharika said that we could do whatever Sheetal allowed us to do, except that I would not fuck Sheetal's cunt. The only cunt that I was allowed to fuck was Niharika's and that too after marriage. I was OK with that, as I was able to do lots of other things, which would not have been allowed by any other woman.

I was sure that Sheetal had already had or would like to have anal sex, since she wanted a metal butt plug to be fitted in the harness. The design she had specified was such that either the short or long end would always be in her ass when she was wearing the harness. Also if she was wearing jeans or shorts, he would have to have the long end in her asshole, otherwise it would show a know through the clothes. Niharika said that she hadn't realized how much of a slut Sheetal was, and wouldn't have if she had not been wearing the necklace. She also told me that the ball pressing on her asshole was creating new sensations for her, and when she was walking with the boys, since her clit was not being stimulated it was the ball on the asshole that was arousing her as it has rubbing on her asshole as she walked. I was excited that she was loosing her inhibitions regarding her asshole.

I had kept her harness with me. since she also wanted it to be modified. Finally I decided to make two new harnesses instead of modifying so that they could have a choice in what they wanted to wear The new harness had the waist made such that the sides were higher than the front and back, like some bikinis. The sides were just above the pelvic bone, whereas the front dipped to just above the slit of the cunt in the front and below the cleavage of the ass behind. Knowing that Sheetal was much bolder than Niharika, I knew that she would use this imaginatively, and encourage Niharika to do so.

I made both the new harnesses. The rod for the ass was eight centimeters in Sheetal's, with the shorter end being two centimeters and the longer being six centimeters. In Niharika's case, since she was new to this, I made them two centimeters and four centimeters. Both of them had a fifteen millimeter ball whose position could be adjusted to press on the clitoris before locking.

The ass insertions had a hole on both ends for a looped rod to go through. I made two looped rods connected by a chain which was about about three feet long. I gave the new designs to the jeweler, and asked him to add the two models of the ass insertion over a little rod ad the bottom. Even he was now curious, so I took one of the harnesses out of my bag and showed him how it worked.

Now I was waiting for an opportunity for all of us to get together, since I wanted the guys and me to have a ball with two women. But before I did the big party, I wanted to have both the women together. So I told both of them that to inaugurate the new harnesses, we should go out of town for a weekend. Niharika want to go to some other place, not Neral, so I booked a small cottage at my friend's hotel in Panchgani. I asked for an extra bed to keep up appearances, not that I planned on using it. Both the girls told their families that they were going out of town for the weekend with a girls group.

On the day that we left, I got a call from a client early in the morning, so I had to get the work finished before we left. Since he was close by, I asked the girls to arrive a bit early. They came inside and were awestruck to see the new harnesses. Both were wearing short blue denim skirts and short white T shirts, like a uniform. I made them pull up their skirts, and fitted the harnesses. Niharika wanted the short end of the insertion in her ass, while Sheetal wanted the long end. I pointed out that since she was wearing a skirt, she could keep the long end outside, but she insisted, so I greased it with a little butter. She took some butter from my fingers and greased her anus. She moaned as I pushed in the long end of the insertion. I kissed both of them and left for my client call.

I soon finished my client call and came back. Before I left the client's office, I had called my place to make sure that the girls were ready to leave. When I got back, Sheetal was sitting in the chair, and Niharika was lying down on my bed and languidly moving her body and legs. I told her that we had to,leave right away as the check-in of the room was at 12, so there was no time for any hanky panky. She told me that while she would love to do some hanky panky as I called it, as she was already feeling horny, the reason why she was lying down was that she couldn't sit in the chair because the insertion was trying to push up the harness more into her. I said she should have inserted the long end into her anus if she planned to sit down which she would have to do in the car. Anyway since we had to hurry and did not have the time to remove and refit the harness, she would either have to lie down behind or use one of my soft pillows to sit. She said she might do either, so she took one of my soft pillows and we went to the car.

Niharika opened the back door, dumped the pillow on the seat and sat on it. I asked her if she was OK and she said that she was, and clarified that she had sat on the back seat in case she wanted to lie down. We started off with Sheetal sitting in the front showing off her tanned thighs. I stopped at a wine shop asked the girls to go and buy some beer. They came back with six beer bottles, and six complimentary beer mugs, so I told them that I was right to send them to get the beer. We rinsed out the mugs with our drinking water, poured the beer and were on our way. As soon as we reached the highway, I was feeling like pissing, since I had chugged down the beer pretty fast, so I got off to pee. When I reached back, two bras and a denim skirt were hung on my seat back. While chucking them behind the back seat, I could see that both the girls had remove d their bras, and Sheetal was wearing extremely short white denim shorts,so low that the cleavage of her ass would be visible if she stood up, and I could see a lot of the harness above it. I knew that when she stood up, her ass crack would be visible above her shorts, and the crease between her bum and thigh below it. I knew from the way she was keeping on shifting her ass, her ass insertion was turning her on and she was trying to get the maximum stimulation from it.

As we approached the toll booth, she opened the button of the shorts, pulled the zipper down, and tried to rub her clit. As she couldn't touch it because of the ball above it and the tightness of the harness, she started rubbing her cunt lips which led to the whole car smelling of her sex, since she was very wet. At the back, I turned to see that Niharika was also rubbing her cunt, probably turned on by the smell. A the toll booth came up, I gave Sheetal the toll fee, and she nonchalantly opened the window, gave the toll attendant the money, collected the change, and we sped off, laughing. She had stopped rubbing herself at the toll both, but Niharika continued, moaning occasionally.

Sheetal wetted her finger by rubbing her whole finger along her slit, and smelled it, then brought it near Niharika's nose. Since Niharika had her eyes closed, as she played with herself,she didn't know that Sheetal was offering her finger to smell. When she did smell it, she opened her eyes and while taking a deep breath tentatively licked the finger with the tip of her tongue. Obviously liking the taste, she took Sheetal's finger in her mouth and sucked it, making Sheetal moan loudly. She then wiped her own finger, which was making squishy sounds on her totally wet pussy, along Sheetal's lips, Sheetal licked her lips and took Niharika's finger in her mouth, causing Niharika to moan in turn. Fortunately, by this time I had left the highway and was driving along an internal road where there was not much traffic.

We reached the cottage hotel with all of us very high on the beer and horny. I made the girls get off from the car, and pulled out my looped chain from the glove box. I made the girls stand with their backs to the open door of the car and threaded the loops of the chains through their ass insertions and locked them. The girls were now connected by a chain ending at their ass insertions. I asked the girls to sit in the car in the parking lot as the cottages had an access from the parking lot without going through the reception. I did the formalities, and took a key from the reception and walked to the cottage. The girls could see me from the car which was about a hundred feet away. I beckoned to them to come to the cottage.

They got out and started walking side by side , with the chain connecting them clearly visible, just as one of the cottage doors nearer to the car opened and two couples came out. They were shocked to see two women obviously not wearing bras, with a chain sticking out of the shorts and the skirt, walking up the path towards my cottage. Even after they had passed them, one of the girls kept on turning back looking at them until we all went into the cottage. As soon as we went in, the girls burst out laughing. I asked them what was so funny, and they explained that they were laughing at the shocked expressions on the faces of the couples.

nihadeep
nihadeep
19 Followers