Nika is Sold to a Lesbian Mistress

Story Info
A naive girl is transformed into an obedient slave.
11.6k words
91.2k
39
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimT1972
TimT1972
339 Followers

This story continues on from "Kit is auctioned as a slave", though is designed to work as a stand-alone story.

*****

It had been 341 days since Kit became Mariya's slave. He had tried to please her on every single one. He had never been bad tempered, never refused an instruction and been totally sexually submissive throughout. There was literally nothing he wouldn't do for her and she knew it. Now for the first time, he was going to ask for something in return and he was nervous, very nervous indeed, "Mistress, would I be able to visit my family?"

Mariya looked down at her kneeling slave. She always tried to hide it, but she was absolutely devoted to him. He was so cute, both physically and mentally. Little did he know it, but she would find it terribly difficult to resist any request he might make. It would be a wrench to be away from him for even a few days, but she had a foreign trip coming up, so after a slightly theatrical pause she 'reluctantly' agreed.

Once the dates had been set, Mariya started planning the trip with her usual diligence and flair. She did him proud, not only had she given him an oppressive wedge of money, but she had lent him her 'old' Porsche 911. Kit knew this would make a huge stir in his home town. He was right, but even he was surprised at the warmth of his homecoming. His parents were overjoyed. Mariya had organised some business cards for him which stated he was a 'Senior Portfolio Manager' with her company. So they introduced him to their neighbours as a financial whiz kid. Kit's old friends treated him with awe. He entertained them with stories about Moscow, all the while buying endless drinks. It was genuinely great to see them. They loved the Porsche. Whilst many of them would be lucky to drive a Lada, they still waxed lyrical on how sensible he was to get the Turbo S rather than the GT3. He was amazed at the pleasure it gave some of them to have a quick spin.

Kit had a great time. He knew he was a fake, but it is hard not to enjoy being treated as a conquering hero. It was nice seeing his friends but what was so much better was seeing the pride in his parents' eyes. He knew they had had a hard life and for once their neighbours were envious not condescending. Now his father would not be known for his business failures but as the parent of the town's most successful son. The time sped by and Kit left promising to return on a regular basis. He also promised his beloved sister, Nika, that he would show her the sites and introduce her to all the guys at the bank.

A week later, the visit seemed like it had been in a different century. Mariya had been away for a couple of days on business and Kit was eagerly looking forward to her imminent return. Hearing the bell he scampered over to the door. Opening it, he saw not his sophisticated Mistress, but his slightly bedraggled sister. Kit was aghast, she was meant to give him a call, not just turn up. Kit desperately tried to control his irritation and embarrassment, as he thought of how to get rid of her.

Nika in turn took a moment to compose herself, she was expecting the elegantly turned out brother she had seen the previous week. Now he was dressed in the tightest satin shorts and matching T shirt. He was as sexy as hell, but none the less it was a huge surprise.

Kit was the first to recover, "Nika, great to see you, but you have got me at a bad time. Could we meet for lunch tomorrow?"

Before Nika could answer, Mariya appeared. She looked enquiringly at Kit.

"This is my sister, Nika. Can I please introduce Mariya Bazarov?"

Mariya smiled, "Well Nika, you had better come in."

Nika could not help but be impressed by the flat. The huge forty metre window was enough to amaze the most cynical socialite never mind an innocent from the provinces.

"Kit, some wine."

When Kit returned, Mariya clicked her fingers to indicate he should kneel at her feet.

"Well Nika, let's not beat around the bush. Your delightful brother is my slave."

"How did you get him?"

"I bought him. The same way as I get any of my possessions."

Nika stared at her brother, "Did he agree?"

"I didn't ask. I just wrote the cheque."

"What does he do for you?"

"Nika, let's not be naïve. What do you think?"

Her mind was in turmoil, she had never thought her brother could be dominated so totally. But he looked happy and so cute. Seeing him kneeling before his Mistress turned her on terribly. She had always supressed her submissive instincts thinking they were unworthy, but it seemed others were wired the same way. She had to act and act now, "Would you like another slave? I can promise I would be just as obedient as Kit."

Stroking Kit's hair she replied, "No, your brother fulfils my every need."

"Well what about your friends?"

Mariya was amused, she had expected Nika to be offended at her keeping Kit as her plaything, but seemingly the contrary, "Perhaps. But do you really think you can submit totally?"

"Of course."

"OK, then strip."

Nika tried to hide her nervousness, as she sprung to her feet and started to take her clothes off. She was determined to undress as quickly as she could, as she knew if she delayed for a second she would chicken-out. But as she struggled out of her jeans, she was inwardly debating what to do about her panties. When it came to it she just whipped them off before she could have second thoughts and stood stark naked in front of a woman she had only just met. She smiled as if this was a perfectly natural thing to do.

There was no doubt she had an impressive figure, but Mariya knew being a slave was much more than being a pretty exhibitionist. She was happy with Kit, and was far from certain that she should she risk playing a dangerous game with his high-spirited sister, "I'm not sure."

"Can I please stay here, whilst you decide?"

Mariya was amazed at Nika's youthful audacity, "OK, but no promises. Whilst you are in my flat you will follow my instructions to the letter. One slip up, young lady, and you are out. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." Nika realised with a thrill that she had instinctively called the woman 'Mistress'!

Kit took his naked sister to a spare room. He was silent as they climbed the stairs, trying to understand his own emotions. He was still embarrassed that Nika had discovered that he wasn't a successful fund manager but merely a rich lady's sex slave. He was also anxious as to if her presence would spoil his relationship with his adored Mistress. But these selfish feelings were nothing compared to his concern for what his sister was getting herself into. He couldn't bear the thought of her being pawed by some dirty old man.

When they got to the room, Kit tried to explain what being a slave was really like; emphasising all the embarrassing and irksome aspects and barely touching on the rewarding. He advised Nika to pack her bag and leave, promising Katya would not hold this against her. Nika listened but flatly refused to take his advice. Seeing how determined she was, Kit relented and gave a slightly more rounded view of what serving his Mistress was like; the pain and the humiliation but also the deep and abiding satisfaction of serving a natural dominant. Nika listened in awe, silently praying that she could get such an owner. After some verbal fencing, they found being sexually submissive had been a long-term fantasy for both of them. It turned out they had even looked at the same pictures in one of their mother's history books of Roman slave markets and dreamed about being put up for sale stark naked. It was obvious that the deep craving to submit must be in the family genes. Now they both were slaves for real.

Mariya looked at the grubby clothes Nika left behind and knew they would have to go. The next day she ordered her a uniform similar to Kit's. A shiny, sky blue, satin T shirt and an extremely short skirt in same material, instead of his shorts. Both had her initials embroidered on them. If she was going to play the 'slave', she had to look the part. Nika did not need to wear a bra and her pert tits looked wonderful against the tight satin.

Mariya thought that the three of them in the apartment might grate, in fact she loved it. Her pretty young slaves both made every conceivable effort to please her. If Kit kept her flat clean and tidy, now it was beyond immaculate. She found Nika was a sweet little thing. She was so obviously Kit's sister that it almost made her laugh. Mariya began to dress them as twins in identical bikinis, underwear, everything. She watched as Kit explained how a slave should behave. Some of Nika's initial efforts were clumsy, but she persevered. They seemed very relaxed about serving together, even when Mariya wanted them naked. The only thing they would not do was to have sex with each other, this Mariya respected.

Mariya was sure there was no end of demand for Nika's services, but she still had reservations about if she should 'sell' her. She was worried about taking the responsibility and one of her friends being disappointed. Still, she loved the thought of being able to say she traded in equities, derivatives, bonds ... and slaves. She just wanted to be sure that Nika was as submissive as her darling brother.

One evening Mariya wished Kit goodnight and said he could retire. She saw his fleeting irritation as she asked Nika to accompany her to her bedroom. Mariya stripped off and lay on the bed, "Come on Nika, I have had a hard day, give me a massage."

Nika saw it as a test, which it was. What did her Mistress expect? Why hadn't Kit prepared her for this? Was this a prelude to sex or merely a menial duty? The way Katya treated Kit made it obvious that she was straight, so was it normal for her strip naked in front of a servant?

First, Nika was scared of ruining her uniform with the massage oil, so stripped down to her panties. She started on Mariya's back, cautiously caressing her smooth skin. She moved down to the buttocks and then Mariya's thighs. Nika massaged the inside of her thighs and heard the softest of murmurs of approval. She was now sure that her Mistress wanted a whole lot more, than a simple massage.

When her Mistress turned over, Nika began on her shoulders. She then gently massaged Katya's nipples. Seeing her pleasure she bent down and licked them, increasing her pressure until she had her nipples between her teeth. They were now quite obviously aroused and extremely hard. Mariya was evidently enjoying herself. Nika moved down Mariya's body, gently licking her flat stomach, going ever lower until she go to her pussy.

Nika had never touched another woman but she thought she knew what was expected of her. So she ran her tongue down Mariya's slit, nibbling her clitoris. She then inserted her tongue into her very receptive Mistress. She did so with greater and greater force. Nika tenderly eased her Mistress' pussy open with her fingers to give her eager tongue greater access. Soon she heard Mariya's murmurs of pleasure getting louder, and felt her thighs become taut. Mariya held Nika's head to increase the pressure of her delightful tongue. Nika redoubled her efforts desperate to please her Mistress, kissing and caressing her pussy and inner thighs. Mariya writhed with blissful pleasure until she suddenly tensed and gave a cry of ecstasy as she came. Her orgasm had been magnificent. Truly, truly special. She pulled Nika up and hugged her delightful slave. It had been as if Nika was an experienced professional not a naïve teenager. She held the girl in her arms, knowing she would have no difficulty selling the girl.

But in the cold light of morning, Mariya realised she needed to test the girl further before she agreed to hold the auction. The potential buyers would expect a pretty, submissive and obedient slave. The first was evident but Mariya didn't want Nika to embarrass her by not totally submitting.

Nika was serving wine on the balcony to her Mistress and Darya, her oldest and closest friend. She was not really concentrating and spilt a tiny amount of wine on Darya's dress. It was white, so no harm was done, but using all her thespian skills Mariya blew up and ordered Nika to come to her and bend over. With her slave prostrate on her lap, she raised the girl's short skirt and roughly pulled down her panties. Darya looked at Nika, revelling in her public humiliation. She was being treated little a naughty school girl. Mariya then began to spank her bare behind. Nika squealed with pain, but did not try to resist and allowed her Mistress to give her ever harder slaps. Mariya was enjoying herself, hitting one buttock after the other, feeling the soft sensitive skin gradually warm up and seeing it redden. She was pleased that her slave was not protesting. After twelve slaps she seemed satisfied and allowed Nika to stand.

Nika was just about to raise her panties when Darya said, "Hold on. Slave lift your skirt." When she had done so, Darya continued, "Mariya, get the girl to shave. If she is going to wear one of those tiny bikinis when we sell her, she will need to be clean shaved."

"What about a small tuft, just above her clit?"

"OK."

"Well girl pull up your knickers and do as Mistress Darya suggests."

Darya wondered if Nika's face or buttocks had been redder as the humiliated girl apologised and rushed off to the kitchen.

By the end of the week Mariya had become comfortable that Nika shared Kit's deep submissive streak and would not let her down. She began to think of which of her friends and colleagues might like to 'buy' Nika. To test the waters she started to invite potential purchasers to the flat, either for a business meeting or casual drinks, so they could see her new slave in her skimpy uniform. Sometimes in the afternoon they would 'surprise' Nika when she was sunbathing next to naked on the patio. Nika knew her future was at stake so happily flirted with them all. Subtle probing quickly established if they were in the market for a slave. So Mariya was able to draw up a shortlist of people with the desire and cash to purchase their own slave and invited them all to dinner.

On the fateful evening, Kit watched his sister get ready. She had always been his little 'sis', often slightly irritating but to be defended to the hilt. Now for the first time he saw she had grown into a remarkably attractive woman. She was wearing a white silk shirt and the shortest black skirt Kit had ever seen. They agreed that Kit would open the door whilst Nika served drinks. This would allow the guests the maximum time to see her. After the drinks, Kit and Nika served at table. Although the guests tried to make witty conversation, there was a tension in the air that was difficult to hide. They seemed to rush through the lovingly prepared four course meal.

Finally Kit served the coffee and cognac as Nika quietly left to prepare herself. She went to her room and looked around for the last time. She had been looking forward to this all week, but now she was frightened. Did she really know what she was letting herself in for? Even as she asked the question she realised this was not the time to have second thoughts. This was her one opportunity to live her fantasy and she was going to take it. She stripped off her shirt, bra, and skirt and then wondered about her panties. Mariya hadn't told her what she should do. Did she dare go in there naked? As she stared at herself in the mirror, she gradually became aroused. Yes damn it, she wanted the best possible Master. So she whipped off her knickers. Naked, she massaged coconut oil into her skin.

Responsibilities complete, Kit knelt by his Mistress's chair and waited. Now it was almost time for the auction, Kit was getting anxious as to who would buy his sister. Looking around the table he thought about the potential bidders. He had never liked the louche, overweight Sergei Bezobrazov. Whenever the man got a chance he would stroke Kit's bottom or feel his cock. He was always pestering Mariya to let him have an evening alone with Kit. He could not imagine having to sleep with such a brute on a regular basis. Katya Shishkov, the only woman present, was attractive enough, but she seemed so hard and unforgiving. Whilst he rather liked Gavril Sarychev who always would always take the time to speak to him. The others were an unknown quantity. The tension rose as, they waited. Had Nika chickened out? Kit was amazed as his sister entered the room, stark naked, bar a slave collar. She seemed relaxed, almost proud as she stood before the table; legs tightly together and hands behind her back. Her body glistened in the candlelight. She looked truly wonderful.

Conversation died an immediate and natural death. Mariya took Nika's entrance in her stride, "As you all know the reason for inviting you here tonight is to offer you the opportunity of bidding for the services of this lovely girl. You have all had copies of the yearlong slave agreement that Nika has agreed to sign with the successful bidder. Any questions?"

A distinguished looking man to Mariya's right raised his hand and asked, "How old are you?"

"Eighteen, sir."

"What is your sexual experience?"

Nika leaned forward and eagerly answered, "I only lost my virginity two months ago, sir. So I don't have a great deal of experience. But I am very keen to learn and please you in any way I can."

Sarychev smiled and in a concerned voice asked, "Have you been coerced into doing this?"

Nika immediately answered, "No, sir."

Katya Shishkov leant forward and enquired, "Will you agree to have a woman as your owner?"

Nika looked at the lady and smiled, "It would be a pleasure, ma'am."

A man towards the bottom of the table asked, "Slaves need to learn obedience. Would you accept the need for a Master to administer corporal punishment?"

"Yes, sir. I would expect to be disciplined. My Mistress has already spanked me on a number of occasions."

As there was silence, Mariya took the initiative, "Well let's get going. The bid increments will be $5,000, starting at $25,000. I will give fair warning, but my decision on any bid is final, so make sure I can see you."

Bezobrazov immediately raised his finger. He was challenged by a young man, no more than twenty but obviously extremely rich. The bids rose quickly; $30,000, $35,000, $40,000, $45,000, $50,000, $55,000. When the boy fell out, he was immediately replaced by Katya Shishkov, the bidding continued, slower now; $60,000, $65,000, $70,000. All the time Nika stood naked hands behind her back not really knowing who she hoped would buy her. In the end she went for $85,000. Nika demurely walked around the table and without a word knelt at Katya's feet. She had been expecting to be sold to a man and wasn't sure if being bought by Katya was good or bad.

The party then quickly broke up. When they got back to her new owner's house, Katya indicated Nika should kneel as she had something to say, "You are my slave. So you will do, what I want, when I want and how I want you to do it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I will require you to perform sexual acts for both me and my friends. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Some say I am a man-hater. This is untrue. But there is no denying I prefer to employ, socialise with and make love to women. As my slave you will follow my lead. I know you have little experience, so I will show you how enjoyable it can be. Only a woman can really understand another woman's desires."

She stroked Nika's hair and continued, "I know you are new to being a slave. I will teach you what it is to serve me; mentally, physically and sexually. In time, you will learn to have pride in your obedience, but to begin with you will find your duties painful and humiliating. When you are learning how to serve me, I promise I won't punish you more than is necessary for your education."

TimT1972
TimT1972
339 Followers