Nika is Sold to a Lesbian Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ilyena appeared at the door wearing a short lilac robe. She sat down beside Nika and gingerly leant over, hoping she would not scare the girl. Nika saw Ilyena's mouth open slightly and turned to meet the older woman, responding with great tenderness. She pulled Ilyena down to the bed. She then tugged Ilyena's robe aside and started to gently, but insistently, rub her pussy. It was already well lubricated, as Nika massaged the soft skin. Tentatively she inserted one of her fingers. She realised Ilyena was deeply aroused, so inserted a second and caressed her pussy with increasing urgency. Ilyena sighed with evident pleasure, her hand reaching between Nika's legs to reciprocate the enjoyment she was receiving. Soon Nika inserted her third finger. Knowing she could do even more, she got down on her knees and began to lick Ilyena's pussy. She eased the lips apart so her tongue could penetrate ever deeper into the vagina. Ilyena was shocked at the ardour of the girl, but any thoughts were silenced by a wave of pleasure. As Nika forced her tongue ever further into her pussy, Ilyena gasped with pleasure. This pretty minx was giving her exquisite, almost impossible, pleasure. How could someone who looked so sweet be such a harlot? Ilyena bit her lip hoping to prolong the pleasure, but it was no use, she soon came with a cry of ecstasy.

After her first magical orgasm, Ilyena clasped Nika tightly. But the girl would not be quiet, she quickly began to caress Ilyena's breasts. Then proceeded to kiss and lick them. Ilyena could feel another wave of passion surge through her sixty year old body. She in turn kissed and massaged the younger woman's tits. They affectionately played with each other for some time, before Ilyena rolled over and pinned Nika to the bed, kissing her with an intensity she didn't realise she still possessed. She clamped her thighs around Nika's leg and rubbed her excited clit against the girl.

But she wanted more, a whole lot more. So Ilyena rolled off the girl and ordered her to, "Kneel at the end of the bed, slave." Nika was surprised, hoping this was not a sign of Ilyena's displeasure, obeyed. The older woman then manoeuvred herself into the centre of the bed and spread her legs as wide as she could.

"Now slave, I want you to very slowly lick me to another wonderful orgasm." Nika did exactly what she was told. Whenever she felt Ilyena's body begin to tense she slowed her down and sometimes even stopped. These tactics were supremely successful and brought Ilyena to a state of quite exquisite sexual frustration. She had never experienced bliss of anything like this duration. Eventually she could take no more and wrapped her legs around Nika and made her continue until she had a volcanic orgasm. Totally satisfied, she clasped her 'slave' and drifted off to an infinitely contented sleep.

An hour later, Ilyena lay on the bed in a state of bliss and watched as Nika got back into her school uniform. After the unrestrained passion Nika now felt self-conscious. She pulled on her short skirt, silk shirt and did up her tie. All the time debating what to do about her panties. Her arse was raw after her beating and she knew her tight knickers would hurt like hell. But as she looked in the mirror, she realised her damned skirt was so short she had no choice and very reluctantly pulled them on. As she kissed Nika goodbye, Ilyena said, "Tell your Mistress I will do her advertising as long as you visit me on a regular basis. But warn her, no sex, no deal."

Three weeks later, the first posters for WFL featuring Ilyena Kuryanovo went up in Moscow's bus shelters. Katya was overjoyed about the deal and knew she had to thank her cute little slave. The girl had been more use than WFL's entire PR department. Ilyena began to gossip and it soon got around that Nika could be obtained in exchange for 'business favours' to WFL. Katya was happy with the exotic rumours that were circulating about Nika and began to use her slave as a hostess at corporate events. She would also dress Nika up in the shortest of skirts and get her to act as her assistant when negotiating important deals. But she only allowed her to 'have tea' WFL's most important clients. The rumour mill went into overdrive as it speculated who had and who had not had the pleasure of her company and what they had done to get it.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Superb

Loved the awesome punishment; the exquisite description of the spankings and canings. Five stars! More please!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Becoming a Lesbian Slave An older business woman is slowly dommed by a younger bitch.in Lesbian Sex
Tricked into Lesbian Submission Straight girl is tricked into becoming a submissive pet.in Lesbian Sex
How I Became a Lesbian Slave A straight, married woman becomes a lesbian sex slave.in Lesbian Sex
Lesbian Sex Slave She's forced to be a lesbian slave for a day.in BDSM
Learning I'm Submissive Straight girl slowly submits sexually to her best friend.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories