Nike a Raven Haired Cajun Beauty

Story Info
Cajun slut international & interracial sex in the WTA tour.
14.8k words
4.45
41.2k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gobula
gobula
185 Followers

Nike was all of 5' 3" in shoes and nearly 107-lb when soaking wet. She was a petite raven haired beauty that could pass for an American Indian, a Chinese woman or even a Philippine-American, since all the blood-roots ran in her ancestry. But she was borne and raised in Louisiana, and spoke both Creole and English- with a heavy accent barely understandable outside of her small community.

The small town where she had grown up to the north east of New Orleans had been devastated by the Hurricane Katrina. Much relief had come to the big city to the South-West, but little effort had been made to restore her family and her neighbors. All that they had- had been lost.

Unlike many of the people in New Orleans who had waited around the city ignoring the evacuation orders- because they wanted their welfare checks and such- she and her family had vacated up into Mississippi, but that didn't stop them from losing all they had.

Fortunately, Nike had a gift- she could play tennis. Her coach in High School told her that it was her sight that made her so good. "You have great vision for the ball Nike, great vision." He helped her to be quick and agile and accurate, but the true talent was her sight. She could see the tennis ball when it was coming at her and angle her racket to meet it just so, to put it where she wanted on the other side of the net.

While she was in Mississippi at the shelter, she relaxed by playing the other shelters, and brought the attention of the local news network when they were covering how the survivors were coping. The broadcast had been noticed by Tamil Arises who had promoted the likes of Justine Harden, Mauresmo, and Jelena Jankovic all somewhat successful Women's Tennis players. He saw something in that young dark haired beauty. Playing Tennis in jeans with a white baseball cap.

Hence, Nike's professional tennis career started. He footed the bill for her to join the Sony Ericsson WTA tour and also flew her to Gold Coast Australia for the Mondial Australian Woman's Hard-courts. It was the first time Nike had been away from her family, the first time she flew on a plane and the first time she left the country.

Everything was strange and new for the young girl- only just 18 years of age. She could understand Tamil's English but he could not understand hers, the french that was spoken in the airports and on the plane was as foreign to her as her English was to the fellow Americans in the flight.

Nike sat with her arms crossed, nervously looking out the window. The clouds below her only view.

"You are going to love it Nike." Tamil normally used extravagant gestures while he spoke but his movements were limited by the close confines of the airplane's chairs. He always was always GQ- even in coach: "You will have to qualify for the competition and then there are five rounds to the finals. Even if you don't win, so long as you qualify it will be good- that will cover the cost of this flight to Australia, the hotel and the next flight to New Zealand."

Nike had been listening to him intently, she sat facing him with her large eyes absorbing his word-usage and gestures to help her understand what it was he was saying, being from the back waters of Louisiana she spoke Creole and Cajun and though her instinct was to answer in the ladder she knew she was better understood with the Creole, however- sometimes she spoke without thinking- she was only 18: "Hunda firfut- nokan lup twiipat." she said with a laugh. It was something her grandfather always told her: "A dog has four feet but still cant travel two paths."

Tamil stared at her- clearly not understanding the words at first, her Cajun accent was that thick- "Oh yes I get it!" he nodded excitedly, "You cannot plan for success and failure- go for broke I get it." he agreed: "This is the Tour, I spoke with your parents about it, it is the only way to make enough money and be able to help them." Tamil smiled down at her as she clutched his arm with both her hands. Nike beamed innocence but he knew there was more to her than met the eye: "You want to help them don't you?"

When she had first met her she'd thought he was creepy, His brother had called him a Poupe'e or a doll, meaning he thought that the man was a pretty boy. She wasn't sure- he was handsome and dressed the right way to attract her attention enough and she was sure he could dance because he was so limber but she wasn't sure if her parents would like to her to sleep with him or not, if she had kids they would be darker skinned babies, or Chaoui'd'ems as her father called them sometimes- Raccoons. "Poberfolk nomutthawil" she said with a sigh: "Poor people don't have their own will." Now that they were alone though, she wasn't sure if he had desires for her- she knew she couldn't go the whole time without sex, her brothers and her were at it all the time. She wondered about the hotel rooms... would their be two beds or one? Was she even ready to have sex with someone outside of her family?

Australia was hotter than Louisiana but not nearly as humid. The air was fresh and a strong Sea breeze blew in from the Pacific. The ocean was green and the beaches were white. The mountain in the distant were brown and gray and she wondered why it was called "The Gold Coast."

"It was a lure." Tamil said to her as he hauled his three bags out of the cab. She shouldered her single duffle bag, it had been her brother's when he came home from the Army. "a lure the British used to entice colonists."

She didn't like the irony. Had she been lured here for something other than what she had been told- like the settlers that came under the guise of fortune from Britain? She'd also heard that Australia, like Georgia in the Americas had been populated by prisoners and murderers- she wondered if that was true- would it be a dangerous place?

"It is fitting -really- that the WTA tour starts here, so many come for fortune and fame..." he shook his head and entered the small hotel. Registration was quick and she found the room ahead of him. It was small but accommodating with a private bath and two single beds. She was relieved.

Tamil caught her expression as he passed with his bags and laughed. "Don't worry about that little one, I am a homosexual the last thing I am thinking about is getting you naked."

She chewed at her finger and dropped her bag on the bed he did not choose and opened it. There were sweats, shorts and more jeans like the ones she was wearing- T-shirts ball caps, and her panties. Her breasts were not large enough to need a bra but her mother had bought her several sports bras just incase she needed them for the matches. "Einmaroon pussie twii maroo nobi!" Don't be a wild cat going two different ways! her mom had said as she packed them into her bag.

Nike thought about her family as she unpacked and took a shower. When she came out Tamil let her call them to tell them she was alright and that she was going to register for the tour in the morning.

"Register and Qualify." Tamil corrected her.

She went to the gym which was located just outside the lobby for a work out, wearing her gray sweats and the white ball cap.

Tamil took the time to set up some photography appointments and buy her some descent clothes to wear for the matches- unimpressed by what he had seen from her bag, and the bag- he would have to get her a proper tennis bag too.

Nike ran the treadmill for about thirty minutes, did several sets of pushups and crunchy's followed by the jump-rope. Sweaty, she stretched and went to the pool for a quick swim, but she'd forgotten her bathing suit!

The young raven haired Cajun-Creole looked around the pool deck, there was no one. She stripped to her panties and slipped into the cool blue water. Nike hadn't worn a sports bra so her nipples stuck out like mini thumbs from her small chest as she swam through the water. The pool was small so she lapped it twice, and then three times on one breath before surfacing with a gasp and kicking herself to the shallows where she stood up and whipped her hair back out of her face. Water trailed from her body and the air felt warm.

"Nice!" a deep voice broke the silence and gave her a quick fright.

She spun to face the large black man standing at the edge of the pool. He looked down at her with a grin. Unlike the Blacks from her place, he was well dressed and seemed clean- but still he was black, blacker than the street.

His teeth flashed as he smiled at her, "You're a pretty thing... my name is Daryl." he reached a hand down to her.

Not wanting to upset him, she came to the side of the pool, took his offered hand and shook it: "Je-suis Nike" she chose to lean on the French-Creole more than her Cajun assuming that the chances of him understanding her were better.

"Wow... French eh?" he laughed, "You must be a model for the fashion show that kicks off in a week huh?"

She shook her head and blushed. With boldness Nike pointed for her towel, "Please?" It was one of the few simple English words she learned that at the Mississippi shelter.

"Sure!" he retrieved her towel and waited for her by the ladder.

Nike waded through the water to the ladder exited climbed up to him. Her light blue panties were transparent, showing Nike's camel toe and the black hairs that made up the small mound between her legs.

The man's smile grew: "Are you staying here with friends?"

Nike took a moment to understand him and towel off as much as she could while Daryl stood before her, waiting.

"Do they look as pretty as you?"

Nike blushed again and turned away as she slipped her panties off and pulled her sweat pants on. Then she dropped the towel and pulled on her wet shirt. Her hair she wrapped up in the towel and the blue panties she rung out then tucked into the waistband at her hip.

The man waited patiently during this and when she was done- offered to buy her a drink at the bar.

"I have never seen eyes so green and beautiful" he told her as he knocked his ring finger against his glass. He'd bought 2 pints, one for her and one for him.

She liked beer better than lager but was impressed by the smooth taste of the local brew. Her eyes sparkled at the memory of her parents farm; how they would sit up at all ours of the night and drink beers. Her father and her brothers and her- at times her older sister too, when she wasn't with the babies. They would set fires, burn trash and get drunk. Daryl had been talking about something but if she wasn't paying attention it was hard to understand him. She laughed at her ignorance and covered her mouth sheepishly as she did so.

"Don't do that." he said taking her hand in his and bringing it to him at the table, "Your beautiful- don't hide your face."

Nike sipped her drink with her free hand and thumbed his wedding band with the other.

"Oh yes." he smiled, "I am married- but I cannot resist you... you are so very beautiful... is it OK?" he asked as his large black hand cradled her's tenderly.

Nike enjoyed the game, his taking her for a French model... she felt bad because she could not tell him the truth, he'd never understand- besides would he still be so attracted to her if he knew she was an American like him?

He licked his large lips and gave her a cockeyed gaze that lingered along her body; "Listen... my wife is shopping... and won't be back for several hours... would you like to come up to my room?"

She took another sip of the Lager then put it down, nodding as she stood. Her stomach was turning- she'd NEVER had sex with a Black man, and never with anyone outside of her family, this was all so sudden and she was so excited that she had goose bumps.


Daryl was shocked that she'd agreed so quickly and stood dumfounded to show her to his room.

Daryl's room was nicer than the one Tamil had gotten them. There was a fresh scent of flowers and the patio was opened to overlook the sea. Her room did not have a patio and the window only had a view of the parking lot behind the hotel.

With no need for small talk, Daryl tore off his shirt and tossed it on the large bed then turned to face Nike.

Nike reached out for him and took his hands in hers. Though her skin was dark from her American Indian ancestry and the sun- it paled next to his. She was amazed at how large and dark his hands were. She looked up at him: "Vous-en forme!" so big and strong! she ran her hands up his chest and arms.

Daryl smiled down at the young girl and kissed her. Her speech drove him crazy. He drew her to him and pressed his large body into her. She gave way, going limp in his arms. He thrust a knee under her to support her small frame as he pressed her against the wall, forcing his tongue deep into her mouth. Her lips opened and sucked on it before opening more and welcoming the exchange of saliva. Likewise, her tongue pushed into his mouth caressing his teeth and tongue, exploring the deep of the dark man's mouth. His breath was warm and his mouth hot. She felt the fire next to him and desire burst through her skin causing her to drip her honey with anticipation.

In a single move he scooped her little body in his arms and tossed her on to the bed. His pants came off and he followed her.

Nike giggled as she scooted out of her sweats and opened her legs to the large Black man. She unwrapped her hair and tossed the towel to the floor as his erection came at her like the head of a beast. She had never seen a dick so large and menacing. Until now, her father's was the larges she had ever had- but this, this was huge.

Daryl took her in his arms and nibbled at her small breasts as he slowly pushed his stiff cock up into her warm and welcoming, though tight, vagina. "Oh baby you feel so good!" he whispered into her ear before sucking on her neck.

Nike cooed and gripped his shoulders as the length of his cock continued to drive into her. Her pussy lips buckled with the thickness of his manhood and her little butt lifted off the bed when he gave the final thrust, she squealed: "Makatuwiit, nawat boom him saklem!" The monkey knows which tree to climb! she covered her mouth with her hand not believing that she had said such a thing to such a large man- who could so easily break her in two. However, she was too turned on- too horny to be afraid for long, and when she saw that he didn't have a clue of what she'd said, she let go and embraced the passion of the moment.

"You like my big black cock don't you?" he said before kissing her mouth, stopping her reply.

Her wet black hair covered the pillow and Daryl knew there would be no way to cover whatever wild fuck she was going to throw at him, but he didn't care. At that moment if his wife walked in- he had decided he would not stop fucking her. Her skin smelled so sweet, her accent was- at once beautiful and unique, he had a taste of her now, and like a shark he wouldn't let go. His knees dug into the bed and he gripped her waist. "I am going to fuck you girl like you never been fucked!"

She smiled up at him, her eyes big, green with anticipation. She bit his chest and squeezed his but cheeks with her hands, "J'aime! J'aime! Oui! Oui! J'aime! Oh Huh! T'ames?" she gasped, gyrating her hips and flexing her pussy muscles as she'd been taught to do by her father and sister, "Oh! Oui! Oui! J'aime!" Nike's eyes rolled back as Daryl pulled her hair and other words came out, words she learned in the shelter: "Oh Fuck me! Oh Hard Oui! Fuck me!" she cooed.

Daryl had been pounding his dick in and out of her for a while but knew he would not last long with the French accent and her tight body moving so well and her tight pussy gripping him so hard, so he slowed down... he stroked his massive cock in and out of her real gentle, only rocking forward and backward, slowly moving his lengthy member in and out of her tight hole. His balls came and rested on her taint with every drive, then as she squeezed him with her thighs and moaned for more and harder again- he complied.

He slammed his balls against her as he drove himself in and out. Sweat dripped from his head and drool from his mouth as he panted above her. She scratched at him, pawed at him, pulled him and pushed him- gasping with every effort as she received his cock in full measure. "Oh your a naughty fucking model!" he grunted, "Naughty fucking pretty little whore huh?"

She loved the sound of his voice as he filled her and fucked her, pinning her down into the bed, which rocked with his animal effort and their bestial lust, slamming the headboard against the wall.

She scratched his back as he arched and shot his fiery hot load deep inside her.

She twitched and orgasm and spilled her own hot juices out onto him.

They kissed for a long wile. She took to licking at his face and nibbling his large lips as his dick grew hard again. She stroked his back, sides and butt with her hands and he began to fuck her again. "Oh you work magic don't you?" he grinning with his white teeth.

"T'aimes Daryl? Oh T'aimes?" She gyrated under him playfully looking up at him.

Her accent, the way she pronounced his name- drove him to fuck her harder than the first time.

She gripped the bed beneath her and drove her hips up to him as her legs were pushed back. He held them up over her head as he slapped his body into hers, pounding his dick deep into her and spilling their hot juices out in the overflow. Semen and pussy juice gushed out, running down the small of her back as he gripped her calves over her head, "Oh yes bitch yes!"

"Fuck me Daryl Allumer Daryl!" -you turn me on Daryl, she said as his sweaty body was on top of her and the room was hot, sweat poured from her and dripped on her from his sweaty body as he humped her, she held on to him with her long thin white arms and felt minuscule next to his bulk. She wanted babies, she wanted his babies- little black babies. She wanted him to cum all inside her and fill her pussy with his love juices. Nike cried out in a gasp, "le plein, s'il vous!"

Daryl groaned and shoved his manhood into her again, gripping her legs with his meaty hands and dripping sweat all over her body as he continued to fuck her, while holding her legs over her head.

She remembered that was her father's biggest fear that he would get her pregnant- her brother too. Her older sister had gotten pregnant at a young age and the babies were funny looking. Her father had many fears but that was his main one, "Don't want no tard children." he'd say. "No nigger babies either!" he'd always add. There was no reason to back then- not on the farm she'd never seen a Black until they evacuated to Mississippi. Another of her father's fears was her mother. Which is why Nike developed the habit of sucking on her thumbs while she was having sex, so that she wouldn't moan too loud. She realized that she wasn't sucking her thumbs while Daryl fucked her but she didn't have time to consider the reason why as she began to cum again. Flushes ran over her body, she perspired and shook and then more hot juices gushed out of her. Her pussy muscles contracted and Daryl moaned then shot his second load deep into her pussy. "Oh yeah! YES! YES! oh Ah shit yes!" he grunted, heaving and caught his breath.

Nike felt his hot seed up in her. She felt his long black snake twitch more and could feel even more of his semen seep out. His body was trembling as he let her legs go. She wrapped them around him and held him close, kissing his neck and biting playfully at his chin. She squirmed beneath him loving the stink of his musk and the heaviness of his bulk. His hot breath blew on her face as he struggled to catch it. "le plein, s'il vous..." she giggled as she felt his semen pump into her. You're a wild lover. she thought, So massive and so strong.

Daryl loved how her pussy sucked his dick in, it felt like a third hand was playing with him. "You feel so good baby- so good!"

gobula
gobula
185 Followers