Nike a Raven Haired Cajun Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gobula
gobula
186 Followers

They kissed again and again. His large mouth and lips engulfed hers.

To both their surprise, his dick became hard again.

She felt it harden inside her, felt it's head press against the back side of her pussy wall and felt his heat pulsing inside of her. Oh you are a beast! she thought with a smile gripping his arms and pulling him so that her legs bent up over her head, and against his body. His chest pushed her thighs back up at her and her knees were together; the flat of her feet faced the ceiling- her toes touched the wall.

Daryl was sure that he would be sore in the morning, but didn't care. He gripped her small hips and began to pound himself into her again. "Oh you, you just feel so good- you are like built for fucking aren't you?"

Nike arched her back and stretched keeping her legs together and over her head so that her tight pussy was even tighter. She didn't know how to ask for it, but she wanted him to fuck her ass- in that position. She decided to take charge and reached around behind her, between the bed and her back but mistakenly grabbed his balls. They were large and heavy and wet. They had been slapping against her anus, which had filled her with the desire for a butt-fuck- but when her hands touched them he moaned again and came instantly into her pussy, filling it with the last of his goods- to the rim. The back splash sprayed his pelvis and ran in a river to the front out of her crotch filling her navel and down the back, between her cheeks to the bed, soaking it through the hotel comforter- where stains of their love making were already tell tale.

He pulled her face to his and kissed her.

Nike's legs fell to the bed, inside her his dick twitched and it went from hard to limp, pumping the very last of his goo into her.

"Mm- you feel so damn good!" Daryl knew he was through. They'd spent too much time having sex- three times was more than enough. His wife would be back any moment and though there was no way he'd get the room cleaned in time- he didn't want Nike to get caught there either.

He got up from the bed and tossed her-her clothes as he pulled on his pants. "Here." he pulled out one of his business cards and handed it to her- "If you ever come to America- look me up PLEASE!"

Nike pulled the wet blue panties on and rolled the top twice so that the crotch was tight on her- it was a trick that she'd used leaving her brother's room- so she wouldn't leave a cum trail. Then she scooted out of the bed and slipped on her T-shirt and sweat pants.

She pulled her hair back to a tail but she didn't have a band to keep it there and it fell away, clinging to her sweaty neck and face when she let go.

Daryl kissed her again at the door and let her out, watching her walk away.

Nike turned back at him, waved with one hand and a smile as she came to the elevators.

The doors opened and a beautiful black woman with teenaged boys came out into the hall. They pushed passed her and she took their place in the elevator. Not a word was said- but she knew who she was- she was Daryl's wife, but he didn't mention that he had kids- and she wondered if they knew who she was... she pushed the button for her floor and went down.

Nike didn't want to shower, she wanted to keep Daryl inside of her as long as she could. She climbed into her bed and collapsed.

Tamil wasn't there but the radio was on, at first she thought it was a classic 80's station then she realized it was Tamil's satellite radio, and it was a Wham George Michael jubilee. He really is gay- she thought as she drifted off.

"Wake up!" Tamil's voice was a shrill, "Oh my God you're gonna be late! I just got off the phone with the tournament and we have forty minutes to get you registered and on the court!"

It took Nike a second to realize who the man shrieking at her was, where she was, and what she was to do. She had fallen asleep on the top of her bed, with her sweats still on and Daryl's cum all up inside her. She jumped to her feet- her heart was racing. Last night she'd been horny and wanted to be "cum filled" and have "Black babies" but now this was real- could she be so stupid? her parents would kill her!

Nike ran to the bathroom and stripping her sweats off, left them on the floor. She jumped into the shower with her panties on and peeled them off of herself under the hot blast from the shower head. His cum had caked in her navel and all around her pussy, her thighs, and her ass. She scrubbed at it with hotel soap that she painfully brought to a lather.

Tamil put her sweats into a laundry bag and handed a prepared tooth brush into the shower. She brushed her teeth and tongue and spit out on the floor of the shower, mindful to step upstream as she peed. "Quoi ca dit, bougre? What's happening man? "Boit et ca fume et couche au serein?" drinking and smoking all night? She spoke slowly and deliberately so that he might better understand her Cajun French better.

For Tamil's part he'd began to decode her thick accent- "Doing the same thing you were I am sure... but mine was a necessity. Hurry up- we are going to be late, and we simply cannot be... -late"

She finished the shower and snatched the towel from his hands as he said the last "late" drying off quickly in front of him.

Tamil caught himself eyeing Nike and blushed, turning away. She was a small chested little girl. with long black hair and only slight features... like a young man... he thought, so viral and limber... he shuddered. "Hurry up." was his mantra and he dressed, excusing himself from her and waited for her outside the bathroom.

Nike never took too long in the bathroom- more like a tomboy than her sisters who could spend hours prettying up, "For who?" she'd always berate them- "Our brother's know what we look like!"

She pulled her hair into a tail and walked with only the towel to the bedroom where a white one piece jumper was waiting for her on the bed. It had a blue arrow pointing down on either side, Like the professionals where? she smiled and beamed at him: "Ca C'est le beau!" that's beautiful. It was one piece but it appeared to be two. The top tucked into a small skirt that barely covered her bottom- however there was a built in underwear- shorts that protected her from undue exposure during the running and jumping that would be required in the game.

"Well you can't be wearing your daisy dukes out there-" he took a best guess at her words, "Besides you are a professional now." he added with a hurrying gesture, "That is if we can get you there on time!"

The cab was late, and the sky over cast. Though rain had not been predicted for the day it began to pour before they got arrived at the Mondial Australian Woman's Courts arena, where traffic had been congested due to an accident that required 2 ambulances. Tamil sent Nike out of the car, "It is a quarter mile that way!" he pointed, "Run- I will meet you there." he paid the cab and exited after her.

Nike ran in between the stopped traffic. The temperature was about 90 degrees but dry, unlike Louisiana, where the swamps and the bay piled up the humidity to such a point that one swam through the air. Never the less, she was nearly winded from her sprint when she located what had to be the entrance to the sports plaza.

She swung the double doors open and jolted inside- the cool air almost knocking her down. There were signs that indicated where she needed to go and she found the information booth easily enough. But exasperated and nervous she had a poor time making the agents at the counter understand her.

"She must be french, but I have never heard the dialect before." explained one of the ladies behind the booth. She handed her the registration form and asked her to sign in, checking her watch as she did so. "You almost didn't make it- do you have a coach with you?"

Nike nodded and thumbed the street, indicating that he would be coming shortly.

"And you are?"

"Nike."

"Nika?"

"Nike" she corrected and shouldered the strap of her tennis bag. It had grown heavy in the rain, and the running.

"Follow me Nika- I will take you to the locker room and when your coach comes we'll give her the schedule."

Butterflies circled her stomach.

Tamil brought the paperwork with him that they required, a recent blood test and exam from one of the tournament registered doctors, the seal of approval for game play by the commissioner (WTA membership card) and the funds to back her registry- nothing was free and EVERYTHING was out of pocket.

After a short bit of paperwork, he joined her in the locker room. "How you holding up?"

Nike was nervous, her hands shook as she tied and retied her tennis shoes. The one piece jumper had gotten wet in the wain and her nipples poked through the top. "No' du mal" I am ok. Nike shrugged.

Tamil held her shoulders. "We've have come along way for this Nike, but this ain't the end of the ride- win or lose we go forward from here, I won't be able to talk to you again until after the qualifying round is complete and your match finished, all I can say is that you have what it takes- I know you do, I am no coach, just a publicist, but I know what I see- the girl you are playing against is from Thailand, she has a mean back stroke I hear so watch out for it, feed the ball to her front if you can and lead her to the net I believe she is terrible there she is short so you can probably lob over her- ok?"

It was a lot of information and Nike wasn't sure what to do with most of it but she took it in with a nod and hugged him in gratitude. She stretched and jumped up and down nervously until the agents came into the locker room and told her to take the court.

She walked down the long hallway behind the smaller Thai girl. The white washed brick walls were bare and people stood, blocking there way checking out rosters on clipboards, no one took notice of the two girls as they passed.

Outside the sunlight was bright. It had stopped raining and the court was dry. "That's how it is here." The seated judge said as he came over to them. He had a thick Australian accent and Nike found him very attractive. She blushed under the gaze of his dazzling blue eyes. "The line judges are going to have the final word, so you know there will be no shot spot as this is a qualifying round, you can challenge a call but I am going to side with the line judges, just so you know." he smiled at them both, "Understand?"

They both nodded. Nike wondered if the Thai girl really understood or if she just nodded because Nike Nodded. She eyed the little girl. It was rare that someone was shorter than her, but the girl was stout. She resembled a little barrel. Her beady eyes stared back at Nike like a boxer. Clearly the girl was in the zone.

"There is only one set, so it really is important who serves first." The Judge went on to explain, "I will flip the coin and Mwasuqui will call it." he gestured to the Thai girl after he flipped and caught the coin, flapping it over on to his forearm.

"Heads." her voice was sharp and quick, exhaling as she spoke through her razor sharp looking teeth.

Nike was intimidated by her, she figured the girl to be descended from cannibals or something. "People are weird once you leave home." her father used to tell her as they spooned in bed, "So never go too far." She found herself sucking her thumb as she waited for the judge to call it.

"Heads it is." he showed them.

"I serve." Mswasuqui said and she saluted Nike with her racked before heading back to her corner.

Nike looked up to the empty stands as she turned away. There were maybe thirty people in the bleachers, all of whom were here for the Thai girl. They wore shirts with the countries flags and cheered as they saw that their countryman had won the toss. Behind Nike she saw Tamil he sat next to another man- probably one that he'd met the night before, she reasoned. She plucked at the strings of her racket and waited for the Thai girl's serve.

The jitters crawled through her and the butterflies filled her stomach, swirling until the girls first serve.

Mswasuqui tossed the tennis ball up as she poised herself beneath for the strike and bounded the ball over the net to the service corner of the court, right on the edge. It was an excellent serve and would have been an ace, had Nike not stepped into it and brought the racket to bear on it just as it made the rebound from the hard court. The ball's speed was broken and it's course reversed. The sudden drop shot brought the Thai racing to the net to catch the ball before it double bounced. She made it just in time to lob it over the middle, but Nike was there with a massive strike making her return volley a winner forehand to the back corner. The Thai girl outstretched her arm but couldn't even graze the ball.

The next service was answered the same and soon Nike broke her without surrendering a point. It was her serve and Mswasuqui's family and friends were cheering for there own to break her. "It happens a lot in woman's tennis" Tamil had told her, don't be upset if it happens to you too- but stay in there one for one- if they break you - you break them, then if you can just hold on one serve, you've won. That's what you are Nike, a winner!" She thought about his words as she bounced the ball on the hard court. She liked the sound that it made. She bounced it again and remembered how much fun she had-had playing at the shelter in Mississippi after the hurricane. No stadium, no fancy tennis clothes just her daisy dukes and her brother's Judas Priest T-shirt. Those times were gone, and she knew that this was the best way to help her family. Thinking on them she tossed the ball up and poised underneath. The ball rose and hovered for a second way above her. Her body froze, racket outstretched and ready. When the ball began it's descent she struck and shot the ball true to the corner of the service court where the Thai girl couldn't get it. It was her first ace. Three others quickly followed and she was up 2 games in the first set.

When she looked at the board she noticed that they had gotten her name wrong. "Nika 2, Mswasuqui 0" She shook her head and waited for the serve. This time the game was more of a volley. Mswasuqui was motivated and keen to win the point but Nike was too quick, and though the little Thai was stronger she wasn't as accurate. Nike broke her with only 2 duce's.

It wasn't long before the two met at the net again, with a handshake. "You played really good!" The Thai girl said, "But the next time I will beat you ok?"

Nike smiled, I hope not but we'll see. "Assayer" Try- she said and patted her back as they came to the seat and shook his hand. The Judge's blue eyes stared at Nike with a sparkle. Again she blushed. At her seat, where she toweled off and zipped up her racket into the bag a woman with a tag came and said, you will play again today- against Wamu Pandu in court three- you have an hour."

Tamil greeted her in the locker room "You were great!" he gushed, "I knew you would be!" he hugged her again and again as he walked her to some benches: "Your parents will be so proud!" he beamed.

I have to play again in an hour and a half! she thought. She handed him the note handed to her by the agent. and removed the towel from her bag wiping at her sweat. It was hot enough alone, not to add the physical exercises.

He frowned, "You know... a lot of people believe in superstition here, and I know where you come from they do that voodoo and hoodoo stuff- so if you need to do anything again, I will understand, I mean I can help- anything but chickens, I don't even eat KFC."

Nike laughed. "Hoodoo? Voodoo? J'aime pas danser, mais je vais aller au bal"

Tamil understood her Creole French, but knew she could not understand his French as well as his English- on the other side he could barely make out her strait Cajun, but he gathered most of what she said and nodded.

She made spooky gestures with her hands and laughed: "Sorciere, Je non, su vas pas amoureux"

I am not a witch and your not into women- so there you go.

He laughed with her for a moment but then added, "No really whatever it was you did last night you should do again- I mean that was a clear victory- something is happening here bigger than us- so whatever it is, just do it!"

Nike sucked her thumb in consideration, remembering how liberated and relaxed she had felt after Daryl had given her such a thorough fucking. She didn't have his card with her and even if he did he couldn't make it there in time. If she could get a hold of him, would he even want to? Then she remembered how the Judge had looked at her. She wondered where he had gone to. About her other players from the qualifying rounds came and went. Some emptied their lockers and others changed their clothes. She left her bag with Tamil and walked out of the locker room to see if she could locate the judge. Her thumb buried in her mouth as she went in search of him.

Nike caught a glimpse of him as he entered a male locker room in one of the other wings of the sports plaza. It was the blonde haired blue eyed judge who had watched over her game. She didn't risk stopping to listen or peek into the room but just followed him with a purpose figuring that if she was caught she could bat her eyes and act scared saying she was just lost or something the like- her eyes had gotten her out of a lot of trouble growing up, almost has much as her ass had gotten her into.

She lucked out, however, and the smaller locker room was devoid of action. She could hear the sound of a shower and followed the sound to where the large square tiles became small. Steam bellowed out of the shower and individual stalls lined the walls. There were several open sprayers in the middle of the room that hung empty and curtains hung from the empty stalls. A far corner stall was the only one in use. The steam that filled the place must have come from the outside humidity, the open windows- or other people who had already gone. She saw a bench in the middle of the shower where some shoes and a bag sat.

Nike sucked in through her teeth- this was going to be bold, she'd never been so audacious but Tamil told her she needed to be, that she needed to do again whatever she did the night before to have the same outcome- and she was superstitious even if she wasn't into Hoodoo and Voodoo as her grandparents and other family were.

Nike walked up to the stall and saw his large thick and blond furry feet on the thin rubber thong shower shoes- his feet were about shoulder length apart water splashed sporadically about him. She peeked between the curtain and the stall and saw the back of him, it looked to her that he was masturbating. She was sure of it. She remembered the sparkle in his eye when he took her hand, was it possible that he was thinking about her? No, men like him favored blonds... however, in a country filled with so many blond haired blue eyed tourists and equally attractive local women, maybe she was unique in her American-Indian way with her long black hair... it was possible.

She wasted no time stepping out of the one piece. and slung it on the bench then pulled her shoes off, keeping the socks in them to keep them dry. With her bare feet she moved next to the stall and peeked in again. He was lathering up his hands now and then turned to the side, to keep his dick from the water as he placed his left hand on his shaft, backward. Her brother had called it, "The stranger" when she'd caught him doing it. She laughed to herself thinking about how he'd react to finding out that he wasn't the only one in the world to have done it. She slipped her hand into the shower and took hold of his dick, stepping into the spray before he could react.

"Hey what the?!" he tried to jump back but she had his dick in her hands.

gobula
gobula
186 Followers