Nike a Raven Haired Cajun Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gobula
gobula
185 Followers

"Donne-moi un petit bec doux." give me a little kiss, she said as she pulled the curtain and entered his shower. Her thick Cajun-Creole accent lingered in the air.

"Krykie! Bloke me Buddha!" he exclaimed.

Nike smiled up at him, batted her eyes and softly stroked his dick with her two hands.

He let go of his dick and held on to the walls, afraid to touch her for the moment- as if she were a ghost or if it was a set up or what it was he really didn't know.

"Ssh!" she said placing a thin finger on his mouth. She took the soap and lathered up his dick again and then lathered up herself, paying particular attention to her ass and her pussy. She hadn't decided yet where she wanted him, but then remembered that the night before she had craved anal but had been denied. Her nipples went hard, and she turned into the water still holding and rubbing his dick as she slid herself back on to him. "Dans moi cul!" she sighed: in my ass!

He did not back away but readied his stance for her and took her ass as she gave it. He gave up on the walls and took hold of her hips guiding her back onto himself.

His thick uncircumcised head pushed into her soft ass, which had actually fit more cock than her pussy had, as most of the family didn't believe in any other form of birth control- for religious reasons, and chose anal to prevent an unexpected pregnancy. But his dick was larger than her brother's and it stuffed her walls pretty well. Her sphincter stretched to welcome him and she exhaled slowly to fit him to the base of his cock.

Oh you feel so good! she thought as she bit her lip bent forward pinching her own nipples and arching her back-back to him so that she reached over her head to draw his face to hers. She kissed him and pressed her body back against him. "mm"

He bucked forward and his balls slapped her pussy, the hot shower engulfed them and the soap ran down their legs as their bodies came together in the stall. To avoid screaming out in shrills she took to sucking her thumb as he fucked her ass.

The man pulled hat her hair and squeezed her butt cheeks as he continued to drive his fleshy dick in and out of her, the water all the wile washing over them.

Nike pressed into him: "Rabourer ca va!" Oh work it!- She gasped she wanted it harder. Nike bit down on her thumb as he complied, slamming his length into her ass so that balls slapped her pussy giving her to quiver. Several more long strokes and he gripped her close, bending over to reach her shoulders and head. Nike had folded herself over and was looking up at his balls as they bounced against her. She watched his long dick as it came in and out of her ass but it was difficult to look up into the rain of the shower. When he announced that he was ready to cum and had gripped at her, she pulled away and spun to the floor before him. "Dans figure!" In my face!- she said.

Clearly he could not understand a word she said, but he interpreted her actions and dipped the head of his dick towards her open mouth as he jerked off. "Oh yeah damn!"

A thick glob landed in the back of her mouth as she sat on her knees before him in the shower. Water streaked her shoulders and legs but his body protected her face from the main spray. The second glob fell on her waiting tongue and a third load shot across her face while the last few spattered on her neck and chin and tits.

When he finished she took the dick in her mouth and sucked him clean, rubbing his cum into her neck and chest as she did so. "You were so tasty!" she said.

Again, he didn't know what she said but laughed about what had happened, "You are amazing! I was thinking about you and... how did you know?"

Nike shrugged and rolled her eyes, unsure that it would be worth explaining herself because of the difficulties of dialect. She gave him an awkward kiss on the cheek, having to stretch up to him to do so as she was so short and he was so tall. She exited the shower as quickly as she'd entered and toweled off slightly, keeping most of his cum on her- then slipped on the one piece and put her socks and shoes on in the hallway, after she left the locker room.

Tamil was nervously awaiting her near the snack bar where he had gotten her a granola bar and a water- she took both with a thankful nod. "Did you... take care of business's?"

She nodded again and took a swig from the bottle. It was hot in the snack bar, the sun blazed on the windows making what air entered, hot. The ovens added to the heat and the fans were out of order.

Nike was already sticky from perspiration, and still damp from the shower and his cum.

"We are due at court now- are you ready?" Tamil asked.

"Yes sir." Nike closed the bottle and took hold of her tennis bag strap.

Alright. The Tournament agent took charge of Nike when Tamil waved her over. She was a butch woman with a crew cut and looked down at Nike little disdain, as if certain she knew what she had been doing. Nike blushed and followed her out and down the hallway to Court number 3. She waited at the door while Wamu Pandu came along with her fitness trainer. Wamu was a tall African with skin the color of coal. she was lean and fit and towered over little Nike by a head. She passed her by without so much as a glance and went into the arena. Like Nike Wamu had already played one round of qualifying and had beaten her opponent soundly.

A small press detachment was on sight to catch some action shots of Wamu who was expected to be "the next Williams" though which of them she was to be wasn't clear.

Tamil had counted on the free publicity of this match and was busy in the stands already making phone calls and text-messaging some prospective endorsers.

Nike entered the court without fanfare and dropped her bag by her chair. The Black girl was already warming up, slapping some balls over the net and Nike took to a few stretches before joining her, she warmed up properly by hitting Wamu's balls back for her, but the African ignored them. Some pictures were taken and another seat judge called them to the net.

This one was a female about fifty with pepper hair and a red visor. She explained the rules and did the coin toss, this time Nike got to call it but she lost and the other girl chose to serve.

The sun was bright and it was hot. Nike retrieved her white baseball cap from her bag and took the court with the same racket she had used earlier. The crowd in the stadium had grown and like the last one; most were there for her opponent. Tamil sat alone this time up to her right side in the bleachers.

Wamu Pandu bounced the ball a few times and then tossed it into the air, she positioned herself beneath the ball and then swung through hopping into the court of play.

Nike was mesmerized by the Black woman's elegance. The ball shot at he at an incredible speed, but Nike saw it clearly and stretched to get the racket to it. When she saw where the ball was bound, she jumped into the court to reach effective range should Wamu Pandu be able to return the ball. She did and Nike was there to spot it at the net. There was no applause at the point but afterward Wamu's group cheered her to serve again.

Nike shifted from foot to foot and spun her racket in her hands anticipating the serve.

Wamu Pandu served and Nike stepped into it as it hit the net.

The black girl glared at her for doing it and Nike apologized with her hand. The girl continued to stare her down, but Nike ignored her. "I already said I was sorry." she said to her.

Wamu Pandu served a second time and foot faulted. The third one was a double fault.

Nike changed sides taking note that the board still had her name wrong. "Nika: 30; Wamu Pandu: 0."

The next serve from Wamu Pandu came right at the center fault line but was good, and fast. Nike swung and missed. She could tell it was going to be a fight. From there on Wamu held her serve and it was Nike's turn to play defense. She bounced the ball and gripped it, remembering how the judges balls had felt in the shower, how she had sucked on her thumb so not to scream out as he fucked her ass. Her nipples became hard. She had already sweated through her top and they were on display as some of the cameras began to flash in her direction.

Nike tossed the ball up and leapt behind it swatting it with incredible force at Wamu. The African instinctively backed away and held the racket up to protect her face as it bounced from the fault line and bore down on her. The ball went amiss and Nike had an easy hold against the African.

The heat increased, the sun blazed and Wamu began to cramp. By the fifth game, though she was holding her serve against Nike, she withdrew from the match, all the while staring at Nike as if the girl had been to blame.

Flashes, pictures, they shook hands and the judges hands. None of the crowd remained by then they had gone and it began to rain. Tamil was waiting for Nike at the door to the sports center, "You did it!"

"She withdrew!" Nike said exasperated in the heat. Hot air dried her tongue and she had a headache from squinting.

Tamil shrugged, "Good thing too I hear she has a wicked volley attrition." he grinned, "Tomorrow is your first round in a WTA event." he said as he took her bag for her. "You need to stay focused, we have to get your suit cleaned... and what you did last night..."

"I need to do again." she said.

"Exactly- clearly you see it works."

"Can it be that I am just that good, no?"

It took Tamil a moment to catch up to what she had said, her accent being so thick: "Maybe, but lets not risk it."

Back at the hotel, Nike shook off her one piece and put on the blue panties she had rung out in the shower. They were still damp but not as wet as the one piece she removed. Her sweats were a little funky but she wore them any way and rolled the waistband down so that the crotch was tight, then she put on the same black T-shirt from the day before and headed to the gym.

On the way there she saw Daryl and his wife heading to the lobby. Nike felt his eyes on her all the way to the gym and wondered if his wife noticed, and felt a tingle remembering how good he had felt deep inside her. She decided to work out then go swimming just as she had done the day before, if he wanted her, he would know where to find her.

The water was cold and refreshing. A quick dip had removed the days sweat and grime and after a few laps had relaxed her. Again she didn't have her bathing suit with her and was only in her blue panties. It was when she was doing her breast stokes that she realized she was not alone. She rolled on to her side in a stroke expecting to see Daryl, but instead saw two black men- young men, both were teens like her. She rotated to stand in the shallow and covered her small chest as she turned to face them. "Hello."

"Wow." one of them said, the smaller of the two.

"She's French." said the other.

Nike noticed that the two had a basket ball with them and asked if they were going to play or where done playing.

They didn't understand her but told her they "Wanted to be friends."

Nike laughed and gestured for them to help her out of the pool. They both came to the stairs and helped her out of the water. The younger one fetched her towel. "Thank you." she dried her chest slowly in front of them.

The two boys introduced themselves as Jerome and Tyrone.

"I am Nike." she said taking their hands in gratitude for helping her out of the pool. Even the shorter one was taller than her and she guessed that they were both about her age.

Tyrone said that he was 19 and that his brother 18; that were in Australia with their mom and dad who were on business, but that they had finished a game of one on one.

"You must both be tired then... or are you still wound up?" she reached out for them with and took their hands with hers. "Would you like me to show you how I relax and unwind?"

They didn't understand everything she was saying, but handled the intent well. "Owe shit dog!" the larger one elbowed the smaller, "We're gonna score some international tang!"

"Don't be rude dog, she's right here!"

"She's french man she don't understand nuthin!"

"Shall we go to your room?" Nike asked, "Or mine?"

To that they didn't have an answer.

"Well..." Nike rolled her large eyes around the room and gestured with her hands, "We can't do it here can we?"

"Na-na, Lets go to our place." the older brother, Tyrone, sent his younger brother to get the room ready: "Hide all the embarrassing shit!"

When Nike arrived in hand with Tyrone she found that a lot of things had been shoved under one of the two beds. Hip-hop music played from a boom box that sat on the dresser. "Wow, Jerome you've made quite the love nest." she said as she pulled the T-shirt off and kicked her sweats to the floor.

Jerome gave his brother a high five: "Gotta be a European ho!"

Nike took the shorter ones face in her two hands and brought her mouth to his lips. They were big and sweaty and she kissed them. Pushing her tongue in between to caress his tongue and explore the his mouth.

He obviously did not have as much experience as she did but welcomed her tongue into his and kissed her back as his brother stripped and came up behind her. "Girl you is so fine!"

Nike felt the older brother's body behind her. He pulled her hair to the side and sucked on her neck messaging her backside with his hands, squeezed her ass and pulled down her panties.

"Oh yeah baby!" Jerome, the younger brother, broke away from her kiss and jumped back onto the bed, "Bring your little white ass over here." It was the first time in his life that he'd been able to say something like that and wasn't sure if he'd ever get the chance again. "I hope this night never ends!" he said to Tyrone.

"Yeah boy." he followed Nike to the bed as she crawled up on his brother.

Nike pulled Jerome's shorts down and dove for his erect penis which popped out once released. It was not as big as Daryl's but larger than her brother's. It was deep dark brown and almost purple at the head. She gripped it's base and aimed it upright lowering her mouth down on it. She sucked it in and shoved it back as far as it would go- caressing it with her tongue all the way down and back up again. Keeping her mouth tight around the head she built up saliva and let it run down the sides of his shaft as she jerked him off with one hand. The other hand she used to balance herself against the bed from Tyrone's ody weight. He had taken his own shorts off and pushed his dick into her pussy from the back.

"See Jerome, I'm gonna fuck her like a dog G!"

Nike sucked on Jerome's head and licked at the sides. He placed both his hands on her head and began to thrust his hips up into her, face fucking her with his cock, she released herr grip and let him take charge. His dick pounded into the back of her throat as his brother's long shaft eased in and out of her pussy. She rocked back and forth being guided by the two eager young black men.

"Oh bitch you feel so good!" Tyrone said as he slapped her ass cheek and continued to fuck her. "Hey Jerome I'm Tupac!" he slapped her ass again, "Take that you French ho!"

"Mm!" she said as she squeezed her lips around Jerome's dick and pushed up with her tongue at the bottom of it.

"Oh I can't hold it dog!" Jerome gripped the back of her head and forced it all the way to his stomach. His cock erupted shooting hot loads of goo into her throat.

Nike struggled to swallow it all, and managed to do so even as Tyrone was unleashing a furry off hip slapping thrusts to her pussy. She wanted to scream but knew that she shouldn't She wanted to bite into Jerome's dick but knew that wouldn't do either. She pulled her head off of him and bit her thumb instead.

"Oh you a little baby!" Jerome said looking down at her.

Nike took hold of his dick with her free hand and began to jerk it off again. She let go of her thumb and licked the head of his dick to get it hard again, playing it with her mouth.

Tyrone squeezed both of her ass cheeks and cried out as he dumped his heavy load into her pussy, the sudden explosion sent her into an orgasm she hadn't expected and their joined cum spilled out on to the bed. "Ah fuck yeah!"

"Oh, yes!" Nike leaned forward when Jerome grew hard again. She scooting up on to his dick and straddled him, guided him into her ready pussy. She then helped Tyrone to her left side where on his knees she took his dick in her mouth. It was limp from expending itself into her but she quickly took to the business of sucking him hard again. Nike tasted her pussy on him but the taste soon gave way to saliva and pre-cum as he grew stiff.

"You gonna suck me off too now bitch?" Tyrone asked looking down at her big eyes as she sucked his dick. "Yeah you feel good and you know what you're doing."

Nike nodded and continued to suck his dick as his brother thrust his manhood up into her sopping pussy. She clutched her muscles around Jerome's dick and squeezed then gave him some grinding motions with her hips.

"Oh shit dog she's so good!" Jerome groaned.

Nike could feel that Tyrone was ready to cum again but she stopped him by squeezing his cock at the base and removing it from her mouth.

"Oh shit bitch, oh shit!"

She leaned forward and continued to fuck Jerome on the bed, gesturing for Tyrone to get her from behind again.

"Oh yeah boy I gonna tag that ass!" Tyrone hopped to the foot of the bed and pressed his dick into her ass. It slipped in easy enough and instantly his dick felt the warmth of her body. Herr anus rings gripped him as he pushed deeper into her butt. "You feel so good bitch!" he slapped his balls against his brother's as he began to fuck her harder and faster.

Nike kissed Jerome's neck and he squeezed her nipples "Oh yes!" she hissed, "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Her accent was more than they were ready for and both of them came at once. Jerome shooting three hot bursts up into her pussy and his brother Tyrone unleashing his fury into her anus. The double throbbing sensations sent Nike over the limit again and she suffered three tempestuous orgasms of her own. All three bodies locked together as their orgasms subsided.

Tyrone collapsed onto the bed. His dick slipped out of Nike's ass when she spun around to rest on the bed between them. "That was fantastic." he said.

Nike felt his cum drip from her ass and felt his brothers' as it leaked from her pussy. She ran a hand down to her crotch and smeared some of it with her fingers, gathering it into her pussy hairs. "You both have so much energy..." she sighed then propped herself up on her right elbow so that she faced Tyrone. "You look like your brother." she said as she ran a clean finger from her other hand from his nose to his lips and chin. She leaned over and kissed him. "Mm lips so sweet."

"You don't ever get enough do you?" he said before taking her mouth with his. She continued to kiss him but reached her hand around to Jerome and began to play with his penis, grabbing it at the base and massaging the head. Soon they were both erect again. She slid back onto the younger brother, laying in the prone on her back. Jerome guided his prick up into her ass and held her up with his hands afterward, holding her firmly at the hips. Her anus from that angle was tight on his cock and he had to force it up into her careful not to bend it as he did so.

Tyrone's lips never left Nike's as he rolled on top of her, his dick pushing into her hot and moist pussy. The two brothers began to fuck her again. She broke her mouth free from Tyrone only to gasp "Oh yes fuck me!"

They both knew what she meant and continued to fuck her. Balls slapping, bodies rocking, the bed was thudding against the wall.

Sweat covered their bodies and semen=, the bed from where it had dripped poured and splashed.

gobula
gobula
185 Followers