Nike a Raven Haired Cajun Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gobula
gobula
185 Followers

"Yes, Oh yes!" she cried out, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

She pulled her butt off of Jerome's cock as she felt him ready to cum and carefully guided it into her pussy- along with his brother's cock. It was a tricky move that required her legs to part further than they were and she gambled that they were too horny to be repulsed- they were neither protested as she gently pushed the younger brothers cock up into her pussy.

"Oh now cum in me!" she urged, "Yes!" she gasped and pushed off the headboard so that her body was forced down onto the two cocks.

Jerome could not move by Tyrone was able to maneuver his cock in and out of her, the contact caused his brother to unload first. When her pussy muscles contracted, Tyrone came too. "Oh shit fuck yeah, yeah, yeah!"

Oh yeah boys fill me with your seed, give me Black babies! she gripped on to Tyrone's neck for balance as she came to another orgasm herself: "A' ai' ete' amoureux!" I was raised for sex!

Carefully, Tyrone withdrew his penis. She cupped her hand over her pussy as he did so, not to loose the cum flood all over Jerome. She clenched her pussy around Jerome's dick and pulled herself off of him, able to keep most of the cum up in her. His dick glistened with in the darkness.

He lay there as she retrieved her blue panties and cinched them up to her crotch as tight as they would go. Then Nike crawled back on the bed and took Jerome's slimy dick in her mouth.

"Oh baby there ain't no way I am going to be able to." Jerome stopped himself as his dick began to twitch in her mouth. She had intended only to clean him off, like her father had made her do before, but when he grew hard again she continued to suck him and massage his balls until his hand rested on her head and he came again. There wasn't much cum that came out but she swallowed it all and licked the head at after. Then she crawled up to Jerome and snuggled next to him, kissing his ear and neck and holding him close.

Tyrone who had gone out to relieve himself came back to bed and lay besides her. The bed was so small that the larger of the two brothers had to push himself under her to stay on the bed.

She lay on them, one arm around each and dozed off to sleep.

Nike woke from a dream about Daryl to find Tyrone sucking one of her nipples while his free hand groped her pussy.

"Oui." she gasped as his thumb caressed her clitoris, "Oh...Mm." She rolled to her side and gripped his dick, it was thick but not hard, though she felt it growing.

"Suck on it baby make it hard." he said.

Nike complied bending over and taking it in the mouth. She rested her head on her hand and her elbow on Tyrone's abdomen as she sucked his cock slowly in the dark hotel room.

His dick was about twice the size of his brothers' and a little smaller than Daryl's. She could fit it all in her mouth and did so, squeezing it with her tongue to make it grow more. When it was too long to fit there she forced it into her throat and continued to suck it's full length. She licked at his balls and jerked the cock off with her free hand. It made a squishy noise when her hand ran up and down it's length, whacking him off.

Tyrone moaned, "OH shit baby. Oh shit!"

Nike quickly put her mouth over the end of his cock. Two small squirts shot in, one catching her nose before she got her mouth to it. The other landed on her tongue. She rolled the semen, savoring the flavor then gripped the base of his cock again, tightly so that he could not cum. Nike licked at his head for a moment putting the young black man into an anguish before pulling her blue panties to the side and squatting over him, slipping his long penis into her more than ready vagina.

"Oh baby!" he arched his back, thrusting his manhood up into her.

Nike furrowed her brow as she relaxed her muscles and allowed him full access into her deep sweets. "Je fais le mieux Tyrone?" am I the best Tyrone? she bit her lip and rode his cock, slowly rising up and lowering herself on him. She planted her white hands on his black chest and stooped to bite at his nipples. Waking up Jerome with their rocking the bed; he watched them fuck for a wile before getting his own erection again. He kneeled up next to Nike and brought her head to his crotch.

She took his young black dick in her mouth and sucked him off as she fucked his brother.

Both men came at the same time.

Jerome's cum shot into Nike's mouth and Tyrone's up into her pussy. She moaned with her lips wrapped firmly around Jerome's dick.

Tyrone gripped Nike's legs and side to keep her on him as he fired off his hot cum deep inside. his dick pulsed, gushing his hot goo in her.

Jerome pulled his dick out of her mouth and wiped it on her face, "Yeah B, oh yeah!" he loved talking to her like that and only wished that he had gotten pictures because his friends back home would never believe him.

She came off Tyrone and slipped her panties back over her pussy before the juices all leaked out. Then pulled her panties snug and bent down to service the young black man's dick again, she sucked it clean and licked his black pubes, finding dried semen and some of her Juices in them from before. Finished, she snuggled up on the bed between the two brothers and sucked on Tyrone's neck and ear for a little wile, he bent over and kissed her neck and her small breasts and fell to sleep in that position. She purred: "Een maroon-pussie, twee maroon Neger!" A wild cat and two wild blacks.

Once more in the night, she was woken for sex. This time it was Jerome who had his dick pressed against her anus.

It wasn't hard enough for entry- his repeated attempts to shove it in woke Nike up. She turned around and took him in the mouth first, to suck him stiff and lubricate his head, she spit on his dick and jerked it a little before turning back around for him.

"Oh yes baby oh yes!" Jerome got to his knees and pushed the head of his stiff penis into her ass. He held her blue panties to the side with his thumb as his dick slid in and out of her ass.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass!" she cooed, "Fuck it!" to quiet herself she sucked on her thumb until Tyrone rolled over to see what was happening, then she took his dick in her mouth.

Jerome didn't last long at all, and after a few ferocious thrusts, came into her ass. By then Tyrone was hard and he changed places with his brother. But Tyrone wasn't able to cum again, he'd been emptied. He fucked her ass softly, fiercely- passionately grinding thrusting and lunging but to no avail, his effort made her cum- she had been so excited that she'd been rubbing her pussy through her panties as his large black dick pounded into her ass- but all he could do was gasp and sweat on her as he drove his dick in and out, "That's it baby I cant cum!" he groaned, "I'm finished!" he sighed, sucking air through his white teeth, "I'm done!"

Nike pushed back on him, her body shaking from her own orgasm. Then she slid off of him and turned to take his length in her mouth. She tasted Jerome's cum and her own ass on his dick as she sucked him and his balls. But even after a good twenty minute blow job she couldn't get him to cum. Then she remembered something her sister had told her and she slid a hand around his ass. She played with his sphincter muscle as she continued to suck him and at first he jumped but then when he saw that Jerome was sleeping- he relaxed.

Nike slid her finger into his ass and sucked on his balls, then the bottom of his dick and then the head. She slid her mouth down the length of his erection, taking it all in as she pushed her finger deeper into his ass.

"Oh shit yes, shit yes oh shit!" Tyrone grabbed her head and forced her face deep into his lap as his finial cum shot into her mouth. "Oh thank you- thank you yes!" he gasped.

Nike sucked it down and swallowed then licked her finger too.

"You are one naughty girl aren't you?" Tyrone asked as he parted Nike's hair, watching her suck on her finger. "I hope we get to do this again."

She nodded and climbed in between him and his brother again.

Nike fell asleep sucking on her finger, and the next time she woke up it was 4 am. Tyrone was in the shower and Jerome was sound asleep. She leaned over and kissed his lips, whispering: "I hope to see you again." then she grabbed her things and left.

As the night before, she opted not to shower but to just lay there in her bed, this time she stripped off the sweats and climbed into under the sheets with only her blue cum stained panties on. She chose not to brush her teeth so that she could savor the taste of their salty cum as she dozed off. Tamil had not been there when she went to sleep but had come to the room some time in the night, waking her up with the lights before going to his bed. She dreamed of the black lovers she had, had since her arrival in Australia- her father would kill her had he known what she had been up to- but her mother would have approved of the blonde haired blue eyed judge. She wondered if she would see him tomorrow and she also wondered who it was on the list that she would be facing. She was so excited- soon she would be able to help her family and her town by sending trophy money home.

All she had to do was win, and according to Tamil to do that she had to have sex- every night and between every match- now that was what really had her excited.

In the morning Tamil woke her with the water already running in the shower. She jumped out of the bed in only her panties, and dove for the shower. She couldn't believe that she had been so sexed by the blacks. She had the black man the night before and now she'd had his sons. Tamil handed her the toothbrush through the curtain and she took it as she considered how she could get all three together.

She peed in the shower and rung out her panties as she'd done the day before. Tamil had her tennis outfit cleaned during the night and he'd also bought her a matching visor.

Nike never used makeup or perfume, her skin seemed to have a natural fragrance of flowers- so her father had always said, and she never got in to the habit of adoring herself. So she was quick in the bathroom- she dried off, pulled her hair into a tail got dressed and put the visor on, though she curved the bill of it a bit more, like a redneck would have, or a coon-ass, as her father called them.

The cab ride to the sports center was uneventful except that she'd noticed Tamil's hickey on his neck, and that he must have seen hers along her neck, because he had given her a knowing smile when she got in.

At the arena they went to the locker room as the day before and he helped her stretch out. He put his knee to her back and pulled her arms around her back, then he helped her with a groin stretch and then talked to her about key elements of any match in the WTA. an agent came and told them that during the night their had been a re-scheduling and that her first match would be with Kim Clijsters, the Belgian.

"You see they don't expect us to be around long." Tamil smiled at Nike and gave her a wink: "But we'll show them won't we?"

After about an hour and a half during which time Tamil got Nike a granola bar and some hot chicory flavored coffee: "Remind you of home? Your mom said that in the heat you liked to drink coffee." he squinted in distaste "That stuff is strong though."

Nike wondered where he could have gotten it- but gratefully sipped from the hot Styrofoam cup: "A Chacun chatte gout" to each her own -she'd always referred to herself as a cat. Her father had started the habit, always referring to her as "his little pussy"

After the coffee, she warmed up with sit-ups, jumping-jacks, push-ups and jogging in place, the agent came again and Tamil had to leave. The locker room had been partially air conditioned with swamp coolers and fans, but the hallway was an oven. The sun baked both ends of it where the doors opened into two separate courts. Nike followed the agent to the right. The agent, a young female about her age stopped near one of the information boards and idly read a flyer as they waited for Kim Clijsters.

Tamil had warned her that they would delay her game some to favor the seated player. No one knew Nike, but a lot of people had paid for tickets to see Kim Clijsters and those people would probably not attend the first few rounds, so the tour tried to favor the heavy hitters as much as they could- and not seem unfair.

They would ice their opponents.

But Kim was one of the good players, her and Lindsay Davenport would give a good warm up at the net- Tamil knew all the secrets having been in and around the tennis world his whole life.

Nike tried not to be nervous during the icing in the hall, jumping up and down as she waited. Next time, she thought, I will have a coffee with me.

Finally Kim came from the other locker room with her agent and two other people. The agent who was with Nike told her she could go to the court and gestured for her to do so.

Nike wasn't sure if it would bee appropriate to ask for an autograph now or would it be better after the match? She hoped to give Kim a good match.

The small crowd cheered when Kim entered behind Nike and they quickly set to warming up. The sun blazed down on the section of the court not protected by the midmorning shade.

The air was dry, sucking the perspiration off the skin as soon as it appeared and her one piece tennis jumper was already wet. As she hopped up and down, loosening up- she realized that AGAIN she'd forgotten her sports bra- her mom would kill her if she found out.

The judge a Black Asian fellow called them over and gave them the rules, he flipped the coin, Clijsters picked and won heads. Then he asked them to shake calling for a fair match, "Vaillant baire votre" Good to meet you Nike said as she shook Kim's hand.


"Enchante' de faire votre." nice to meet you too- Kim replied, watching her quizzically.

Nike bounced from foot to foot and spun her racked as she waited for the Belgian's first serve.

Kim launched a perfect ace. The ball thudded into the back board and all Nike could do was walk to the other side of her half and wait for the next serve. It too was a perfect ace.

But the third one hit the net, and taking a chance, Nike stepped into her second serve with her racket poised. The risk paid off, Kim landed the ball a safe foot or so inside the fault line and Nike was able to render a back hand that sent the ball to the opposite service side. Kim ran for it and Nike met her return at the net with a winning spike that bounded over Belgian's head.

The crowd was silent. Nike checked her racket strings as she walked back to the lines, than adjusted her visor squinting as she waited for the Belgian. "Thirty-fifteen" the chair judge said.

The crowd got behind Kim as she readied to serve then quieted down respectfully.

Sweat soaked through Nike's one piece. She wondered how hot it would be when the sun was over the center of the court, and was grateful that she wouldn't have to find out- not today.

Kim tossed the ball into the air and poised herself beneath it, spiking it directly into the net.

Nike guessed that Kim would try for a second ace here, regardless- and backed up a foot and to the right. Again she was right, but this time she met the ball and was able to return it in play. Kim scrambled back to it and lobbed the tennis ball back over the net. Nike dove and with a back hand brought it to Kim's back side.

The Belgian swung at it and missed, catching the net.

Nike exhaled, not realizing that she had been holding her breath for the play: "Breathe!" she told herself.

The Game went on for four duce points and ended with Kim holding her serve. When it was Nike's turn to serve some of the crowd had warmed up to her, but what won them over is when she lost her gam to a break point that she gave to Kim. The line judge had called Kim's return during Nike's advantage serve, out- but Nike said that it was in. The judge told her that it had been ruled out and that the point and game was hers, she shook her head and pointed to where she saw the ball strike.

When the Line judge refused to credit Kim the point but called the point a "re service shot" Nike double faulted on purpose. The crowd gasped, it was rare that a player would be so honest and fair- they cheered.

The third game which went to deuce and then break point, Nike won with an exceptional winner from the far side, by the back board across the court and over Kim's head. The crowed roared. For the fourth game, she held her serve and the set ended in a tie brake where she won fourteen of her own points and two of Kim's (Kim had served first and won 14 of her 16 points)

Unfortunately, the sun had crept across the entire court by the middle of the second match. The heat index was one hundred and nine degrees. There was no wind and no shade. Nike pored a water bottle on her head in between games, when Kim was getting her ankle attended to. The second set went the way of the first, ending in a tie break and to the crowd's surprise, Nike had won.

Nike dropped her racket and screamed, jumped up and down as she made her way to the net. Kim waited graciously, when Nike remembered her racket and went back to retrieve it. They shook hands: "You played very well Nika- I will be watching you throughout the tour."

Nike was speechless and could only take her hand and nodded.

The Judge was nice as well and the crowd cheered. There was no standing ovation but the crowd had been pleased with a good match and a surprise ending.

At the hotel Tamil told her they had three days until the next event and that was to be followed by the Australian Open itself, there wasn't much time to prepare- but Nike was excited, she thought about how much sex and fun she'd be able to have from now until then, all the different races and cultures.

"The prize money is good too." Tamil grinned at her, "We'll be able to send money to your family from Sidney."

Her family, she missed them, but she was glad that her father wasn't there- he'd go crazy if he found out he was passing out the "family jewels" as he called them.

gobula
gobula
185 Followers