Niki Gets Naughty Ch. 02

Story Info
Her life changes yet again.
21.6k words
3.82
91.2k
43

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,400 Followers

*** I'd like to thank Jill for her contributions to this story!***

The early evening flight back from New York was smooth and uneventful. Niki drank her glass of juice at her window seat and was thankful that the flight was only a little over half full. Her flight to New York had been a nightmare. She had been stuck sitting next to this old man who wanted to talk about anything and everything, but who really just wanted to get into her pants. Old pervert.

Once on the ground, Niki collected her bags, hailed a taxi and returned from the airport to the condo she shared with her boyfriend, Jake Smith. She had been out of town for three days on a photo shoot. Her modeling career was once again beginning to take off and she couldn't be more thrilled.

Jake met her at the door and she immediately threw her arms around him, she was so happy to be home. He slipped his arm around her waist and drew her firm body to him. His mouth came down hard to claim her soft, pouting lips as Niki shivered, anticipating the sex that would soon follow. As he kissed her, Niki began making little animal sounds with her throat as her mouth parted and her tongue darted hungrily past his lips, her familiar honeyed taste driving through him to produce a jerking of his penis against the confinement of his pants. She shivered as he smoothed his hands over the softness of her back, dropping them lower to fondle and massage the tight mounds of her perfect ass.

Jake pulled her tight against his pelvis, the lithe muscles of her buttocks working in his hands as she undulated gently up against him. Niki savored the erotic probing of his tongue. She shivered with her mounting excitement as his tongue snaked out, reaching deeper into the warm wet cavern of her mouth causing her body to shudder softly when his tongue made electrifying contact with hers. She moaned with desire and flexed her hips, pressuring herself tightly against him.

Niki stepped away from Jake, a wicked grin on her face, looking at him with hungry eyes. She reached down to her side and began to unzip her skirt. After dropping her skirt to the floor, Nikki undid her blouse and bra so her breasts would be free to his hungry gaze and stumbled towards the bedroom as Jake followed her, enjoying the view of her bare ass in her thong panties. She turned when they reached the master bedroom and stood beside the king-sized bed as she slid her blouse off her shoulders and her huge, creamy white tits tumbled free. Her large, pink nipples were already fully erect with her ever increasing desire. Jake reached out and fondled her soft tits with his big, strong hands, caressing her silky smooth breast flesh gently before taking a sensitive nipple between his thumb and forefinger of each hand and rolling the elastic like flesh and tugging at her hard little nubs.

Niki closed her eyes whimpering with lust, her desire burning strongly from his expert touch. He continued to pinch and roll her nipples, putting a little more pressure on the sensitive buds with his strong fingers. A thin line of sweat broke out on her upper lip, her breathing quickened.

"Put your hands behind your head," Jake ordered.

Niki obeyed his command, standing before him like a surrendering prisoner. The position caused her big, firm tits to jut out more prominently. Niki moaned as he kept pinching her sensitive nipples and squeezing her big tits.

"Oh Jake. Please," she whispered, "please don't tease me like this. You know that I really need to be fucked."

He ignored her plea and continued to stimulate her breasts knowing the effect he was having on her. "You been waiting for me to fuck you all day, haven't you?" He taunted.

"Yes," she whispered. "I've been wet all day, dreaming of your big cock..." Her eyes opened and she looked pleadingly at him, her eyes heavily glazed with lust.

"Have you been playing with your pussy while you were gone? Have you been a horny little slut?"

"Yes," she whispered in her soft, sexy voice. "I've been thinking about your big hard cock the whole time I was away. I've been rubbing my pussy thinking about how badly I need your cock. I need it in my mouth, in my pussy...especially in my horny little pussy!"

Jake grinned at her as he unbuckled his jeans and let them drop to the floor. His underwear was next and his big, thick cock sprung free, bobbing up almost parallel to the floor. He reached down and stroked it with one fist.

"Is this what you want, baby?" Jake asked. "Do you want me to pound your tight little pussy with this big, fat cock?"

Niki reached out and wrapped her hand around as much of her lover's shaft as she could. Her fingers didn't even come anywhere close to meeting. She brought up her other hand and started jacking it with both fists.

"Oh, Jake, I just want you to give it to me. Just slide your big cock into my pussy and give it to me long and hard and deep. Fuck me, use me, fuck me raw if you like, but I need your cock now..." she went on, practically sobbing with her need, moaning with desire.

"You want to be fucked with this big, hard cock, slut?" he taunted.

"Yessss, Oh God yes Jake, fuck me!" She breathed, her eyes riveted to his pulsating hardness. No matter how many times he said it, hearing him call her a slut sent such an unnerving ripple of lust through her body that she knew someday she would orgasm just hearing him say it. "I need it...please, let me have that big, beautiful cock... Fuck me with your big hard cock! Please fuck me!"

"Didn't your husband have a big cock like this to fuck you with?" Jake asked, reaching up and cupping her gigantic boobs. Niki sighed and arched her back slightly, offering her gorgeous tits to Jake as his fingers sunk into the firm orbs, eagerly squeezing the full mountains of firm, creamy tit flesh.

"Oh God no," she said, her eyes closed, enjoying the stimulation her breast were receiving from Jake's talented fingers as he squeezed her big tits, pushing them upwards and together, his thumbs stretching out and rubbing across her hard nipples.

"That's why you need a real man, isn't it? You're a horny slut and you crave my thick cock meat."

"Yes! I'm a cock slut! Oh Jake, play with my tits, they're all yours!" Niki moaned. She was completely aroused by this point, beyond any chance of controlling her urges.

With a groan Jake pushed Niki to her knees and she began eagerly kissing and licking his throbbing prick. Her hand came up to cup his big, dangling balls. She moaned as she felt how heavy they were with his seed. She couldn't resist tracing the thick sack with her tongue before taking one of his heavy balls in her mouth and sucking it gently until he too was groaning with pleasure.

"That's it, slut" Jake whispered. "Suck on my balls. Oh fuck yeah! Now suck my big dick, suck it. Show me what a nasty little cock whore you are."

She looked up at him as she ran her pink little tongue along the length of his prick. She pulled way for a moment, maintaining her stimulation of Jake's cock with her hand.

"God, I love your cock. It's so big and hard," she whispered, "I can't wait for you to fuck my pussy with it again."

Her lips enveloped his member as she took him back into her mouth, her tongue twirling around it, her eyes rolling up to meet his, looking up at him with her big blue eyes, gauging his reactions. She filled her mouth with his throbbing dick, her lips stretching wide over the massive hardness. Slowly, Niki worked her way down his prick, moaning with desire as the thick veins surrounding his shaft rubbed against her soft lips.

Jake leaned back against the wall and relaxed as she took more and more of him into her increasingly eager mouth, her tongue working vigorously against the underside of his shaft.

As many times as she had sucked him off, Jake was always amazed at how easily she had learned to take his whole massive prick into her mouth and down her throat. There had been very few women prior to Niki who could deep-throat his cock. Niki, however, had learned to take him to the root with obvious pleasure. Finally, she had her nose buried against his well trimmed pubic hair. She worked her lips sensuously against the base of his prick for a few moments, then she began to slowly slide her mouth up and back down on the monster shaft, sucking gently as her head moved back and forth. Jake wrapped his hands in her thick blond hair and her groans of pleasure vibrated against his rigid flesh. Her passion-glazed eyes never left his face and he once again saw the sluttish pleasure there as he moved in and out of her hot, soft lips.

Jake began to pick up the pace a little, mouth-fucking her, adding a little roughness to the equation. Niki responded by whimpering with greater desire. Jake noticed that she had slid one hand into her panties, furiously massaging her horny little pussy.

"Don't you dare make yourself cum without permission, slut!" he warned. She moaned in frustration.

Jake pulled out of her mouth and yank her to her feet. She cried out in a soft protest as his prick slipped out of her greedy mouth with a wet sucking sound.

"Take off your panties and get on the bed," Jake ordered her as he released her.

Her breasts jiggled as she quickly stepped over to the side of the bed. Niki enthusiastically hooked the sides of her thong panty and wiggled them off, bending at the waist, her big boobs hanging down and shaking. She stood up, wiping her chin with the back of her hand as she climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees, her ass pointing towards Jake.

"That's it! Stay just like that!" Jake told her, his cock trembling at the sight of the busty beauty on her hands and knees, her pussy lips completely swollen and wet, already spreading open in anticipation of the fucking she was about to get.

"Put it in Jake! Hurry!" Niki begged, obviously turned on, her pussy was screaming to be fucked. Jake absolutely loved the sight of her heavy breasts swaying beneath her.

Jake stepped up to the edge of the bed behind Niki, she was at the perfect height. He saw that her pussy was dripping wet, she was obviously extremely turned on. Jake moved between her legs and ran the head of his cock up and down along her pussy lips. She moaned as her pussy opened wider in anticipation of the thick invader. He moved the bulbous cock head slowly around her labia, coating it with generous amounts of lubrication.

"Yesss," she moaned. "Oh fuck! Fuck me Jake!"

Jake took a hold of Niki's hips, leaning in towards her shapely backside so that the tip of his trembling cock lightly pushed against the lips of her cunt. Niki moaned slightly at the touch. "Are you ready for me?" he asked her.

"Yes!" Niki hissed, her voice barely more than a whisper.

Jake groaned as he pushed forward with his hips, his hard erection sliding into Niki's cunt, her eyes flew open as the head pushed inside her. Her pussy lips stretching wide around his thickness. Her hair whipped back and forth in mindless ecstasy as he forced more and more of his giant prick into her tight slit. He could feel her pussy lips stretching around his huge shaft and marveled at how tight she still was after all the times they'd fucked. He pushed several inches inside her, pulling out and pushing just a little more in. He was slowly fucking her, feeding her hungry cunt the satisfying cock she craved.

"Ohhhh", she groaned. "Ohhh fuck, it's so fucking big!" She began thrusting her hips back greedily, begging for more of his cock. Finally, with one brutal lunge, he buried himself.

"Aaaaahhhhh!" she cried out in utter joy, consumed by the penetration as the head of his prick reached out to the opening of her womb. He began fucking her hard and fast, sawing in and out of her tight cunt with long brutal strokes. She screamed and groaned, thrashing wildly beneath him as he fucked her from behind.

"Give it to me, baby! Ooh, fuck yeah! Harder! Fuck me harder" She began lunging back to meet his thrusts. "Oh, god," She moaned as his balls slapped against her sensitive clit.

Jake grasped her waist and pumped his thick cock into her harder, there were loud whacking and squishing sound with each stroke of his prick into her drooling cunt. Suddenly she knew she was going to cum all over Jake's cock.

"Oh, Jake!" she squealed as she felt her orgasm rising. "Oh yes...r-right there....ugh....d-don't stop.....y-yes.....harder.......f-faster...fuck me..."

Niki cooed and moaned and then bit down on her lower lip to stifle her cries. She closed her eyes and pursed her lips as she gripped the sheets tightly in her hands.

"Oh my God, I'm cumming!" she cried out. "Give it to me. Give it to me hard!" The busty blond suddenly let out a long moan of pleasure as she was overtaken by her orgasm.

"That's it slut," he said. "Cum on my cock." Jake began fucking her even harder and with a touch of brutality. Her body tensed as he pushed her higher towards the brink, her screams of raw lust filling the room.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" she cried out and her eyes rolled back in her head as her first orgasm consumed her. She writhed and cried with joy, her hips working frantically, pushing back against Jake as he fucked her without mercy. He maintained his control over her, pushing her through her climax. Niki threw her head back and forth, grunting like an animal as the powerful orgasm washed over her leaving her begging for more.

Niki felt Jake's strong hands grab her waist and then he rolled her over onto her back.

"Oh, yes! Take me Jake, fuck my pussy hard!" Niki gasped. "It's so fucking good!"

Jake smiled down at her. He was on top of her, holding her legs open, stuffing his big cock up her pussy. He was slowly sliding his cock in and out of her pink slit for a few minutes and then the real fucking started. His tempo was increasing until he was repeatedly slamming his entire cock into her with a speed that would soon bring her to the brink of another orgasm.

She screamed with delight as he began pounding her with a pure sexual lust. The intense feeling of being fucked by this large cock had her bucking wildly as she moaned in pleasure beneath him.

"Please, Jake! Fuck my cunt! Fuck me hard! Don't stop fucking me!"

Niki lay beneath Jake on the bed, looking down, watching the huge cock spearing deeper and deeper into her tight, buttery cunt. She started writhing beneath him and her hips were rising to match his thrusts. Niki reached out from under him and squeezed his ass with her hands. Her legs were spread wide, her knees up to her shoulders, Jake pinning them there. She tried to get them higher, trying to give her lover better access to her wet fuck hole.

Jake released her pinned legs and she wrapped them tightly around his powerful thighs, trying to pull him into her deeper. She raised her head for a moment and traced the muscles of his powerful chest with her tongue before dropping her head back onto the bed and begging him to fuck her harder.

"Oh fuck, it's so good," she screamed with joy. Jake felt her body tensing with an oncoming orgasm and cruelly slowed his pace to keep her on the edge. She groaned with frustration. "Please," she whimpered. "Let me come...."

He slowed his strokes and stilled. "What? You don't want me to stop?"

"No! Please..."

"What do you want?"

"Fuck me," she pleaded.

"With what?" he demanded, placing a strong hand on her pelvis, stilling her beneath him.

"Fuck me...With your big cock!" she yelled, and he started pumping again.

"Are you my slut?" Jake asked, smiling down at her.

"Yes...I'm your slut, fuck your slut's cunt...."

Jake stared at her, smiling, knowing the effect the big cock had on her horny cunt. Then he lay flat on her naked body, crushing her big tits under his chest. The next thing Niki knew, her hung lover was ramming his prick all the way up her tight, juicy pussy, completely stuffing her pink cunt.

"Oh, Jake! You feel so good!"

Like some sex-starved slut she raised her legs as high as she could, draping her ankles over his shoulders. Then she frantically started wiggling and humping, pumping her wet pussy onto the satisfying stiffness of his cock. Jake met her strokes, ramming his cock into her bald fuck opening. Soon the two lovers were humping in rhythmic unison, their pelvises slapping together and the bed springs squeaking as they feverishly, hungrily fucked.

"Should I stop again?"

Niki responded by pushing against Jake, twisting him around, surprising him with her strength, spinning him onto his back. Now she was on top, her knees planted on the bed to either side of his hips, where she could control the speed and energy of their fucking.

She gripped his shoulders, her enormous tits swaying heavily over his chest. Her face was flushed, a mask of unbridled passion. Furiously she started grinding and humping her ass, shuddering as she thrust her glove-tight pussy onto the satisfying stiffness of Jake's cock.

"Fuck me," she gasped. "Fuck me! Please, please, please, baby, fuck my juicy cunt!"

Jake looked down watching his glistening cock barreling in and out of her cunt. She moaned and screamed.

"Ohhhhhhh! Oh God! Oh God yes! Oh-baby-keep-fucking-me! Yes! YES! YES!" Niki chanted in a steadily rising husky scream that was every bit loud enough to wake their neighbors'.

Niki continually slid her wet, steaming hot, little pussy up and down Jake's massive erection. The bed creaked and the headboard rattled and banged against the wall. She bit down on her bottom lip, clawing at his broad shoulders as she squealed her way through the climax as her taut body rippled against his.

Her muscular lover stared up into her beautiful blue eyes as she rode him like a cowgirl, slamming her tight pink cunt completely down onto his rock hard cock, his well developed muscles flexing and bulging with exertion. It was just another typical night in Jake and Niki's bed -- after six months of living together, the insatiable lust they shared showed no signs of slowing down. It was a million miles away from the timid romance she had once shared with her husband; a man who's memory had been pushed to the deepest recesses of her mind.

With her spine still tingling from the aftershocks of her orgasm, Niki slowly moved her incredible body upwards, feeling every ridge and groove of her lover's cock as it scraped along the inner walls of her vagina. Every time she slid up his rod, it felt like she was being pulled wonderfully inside out by his thickness. No matter how many times they made love, his huge size never failed to amaze her.

"Mmmm... baby... oh God... oh my fucking God... ohhh Jake, you're so deep!" As she mouthed her breathy declaration, Jake smirked and pulled her face down to his and delivered a passionate kiss. The former beauty queen threw all of her gratitude into the kiss; pressing her soft full lips to Jake's as strongly as she dared as their tongues slid back and forth, exploring each other's mouths. She gave a muffled gasp as his fingers dug into the firm flesh of her sexy ass, guiding her body against his.

Niki briefly broke the kiss to cry out his name, before wrapping her full, supple lips around the apple of his throat. She licked and nibbled her way up his neck and across the powerful curve of her lover's jaw, before capturing his mouth in another hot and steamy reunion. She could feel her nipples rubbing back and forth across his pecs as they hungrily made out, causing her to groan into his mouth with delight.

Niki's creamy juices flowed freely from her pussy as she continued to ride him, coating Jake's big erection as it slid in and out of her stretched opening. There were no words she could think of that could describe the high. She wanted to tell him how hot he was making her feel; but their mouths were still locked together in the best kiss of her life! Finally, after what must have been an hour of solid, non-stop animalistic fucking, Jake arched his back slamming his huge cock completely into her velvety tight pussy and groaned in ecstasy. He filled his hands with her large, sensitive, heaving breasts as they peaked together in unison. Her pussy lips spasmed, clinging desperately around his thrusting shaft as jet after jet of creamy hot cum filled her sloppy cunt.

busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,400 Followers