Nikki

Story Info
His neighbor catches her husband with a girl.
10.5k words
4.57
87.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I come in?"

"Of course, Nikki, what's wrong...?" I was concerned as I opened the screen door and let Nikki in. I didn't know my neighbor very well - we had had a number of casual conversations in the front yard in the year since she and her husband moved next door. So I was somewhat surprised to find her at my doorstep, with tears in her eyes.

"Oh it's not an emergency or anything," she said. "I just don't know who else to talk to."

"About what?", I asked.

She looked down at the floor suddenly unsure of what to say next. "Well...I don't know maybe I should just go...I mean we don't know each other all that well..."

Well she was right - we didn't know each other that well - but I thought she looked like she needed reassuring. "It's OK, Nikki," I said, "you're obviously upset and need to talk to somebody right now. You wouldn't have come over if it didn't make you feel better to talk. Just let it go and I'm sure you'll feel 100% better."

"Well, OK...just try to understand...it was such a shock, I need someone to talk to...", she said as I guided her over to the sofa and sat her down. I took a seat next to her and put on my best I'm-here-to-help-you look.

She was nervous and fidgety, but apparently mustered up the courage to continue. "It's Jack," she started. "I just ...well I just walked in and found him....well...you know...".

Jack, of course, as her husband. She couldn't seem to find words that would allow her to continue, but yet were consistent with her level of inhibition. But I could pretty well guess at this point, just based on her embarrassment. "Was there someone else there?", I asked.

"Oh, yes..." more tears welled up in her eyes. She was silent for a while, then looked up at me "I guess you can imagine ...I mean, yes, what you're thinking is right "

"Sure," I said, "a similar thing happened to me before. It happens to a lot of people. You're not the only one at all."

"I just don't know how I am supposed to feel....I'm so mixed up right now." Nikki was in control, but clearly the thoughts we racing through her head. "I mean, how did this ever start? What did I do? Where do we go from here...?". She fell silent again.

"Was it someone you knew?" I asked, hoping I wasn't being too inquisitive. I thought it would help her to talk about it a bit. And heck, I'll admit it, I was a little curious at that point.

"Oh ...yes".

I raised my eyebrows - "And...?"

"Michelle", she said, nodding her head in the direction up the street.

My jaw dropped "Michelle Deere?" She nodded in the affirmative. Now it was my turn to be shocked. I tried not to look too amazed, and make Nikki feel even more self-conscious, but I was a little astounded. Michelle was the daughter of the couple two doors down from me (Nikki's next-door neighbor). She was a 18 year old high-school girl, as pretty as they come. Of course I had noticed her before, walking around in the neighborhood. She had long-gently waving blonde hair, and he thin perky athletic frame of a young girl. Her face was about as cute as can be, like a little doll. Her body was newly blossomed into the shape of a fertile woman, with ample firm breasts. But she seemed so - so wholesome, I guess, walking off to school with her friends, in her little cheerleader skirt, giggling and smiling like - well, like a high school girl. She certainly had a radiant beauty, but to me always seemed so wholly untouchable, pure, and innocent that I couldn't readily imagine her being sexual.

Sure, I had, on a few mornings, awakened with an erection and ethereal vision of Michelle's legs, or ankles, or slender fingers, or ruby lips, dancing about in my head. I had even gone farther a few times, idly touching, stroking, and playing with myself until the images became more overtly sexual, gradually increasing in intensity until I felt a release of ecstasy. I had enjoyed the familiar warm, wet, slippery fluid of pleasure dripping all over my cock , balls, stomach, thighs, and imagined her lying with me there, tracing her little finger in the semen, running it over my chest, my thighs, my cock, then seductively placing her finger in her mouth and giving an impish little smile as she tasted my desire. But it wasn't a frequent fantasy. And it wasn't' one that I found satisfying later in the day, when my mind was more alert, and I found more realistically possible fantasies more compelling.

"Wow," I said. "She's so...young. How...?"

"I don't know how...I had absolutely no idea."

"Are you sure it was her - I mean, did you see her?". Now she had my full attention.

"That's the part that really threw me," Nikki started. "It wasn't like I just found a letter, or a lipstick stained collar, or the scent of perfume. It was just right there in front of me."

"What do you mean?". Hopefully my prurient interest was not too obvious. Honestly speaking, I was concerned about Nikki, and hopefully a good friend. But Jesus, how am I supposed to not want to hear this?

"Well,...." now she again paused, apparently realizing that further description was going to probe the boundaries of propriety. But again, she resolved to continue. "You know how we have that porch in the back with a glass door.? When the house is dark, you can see out there, but anyone out there can't really see in the house. So yes, I could see them fairly well, and they couldn't see me. Believe me, there was absolutely no doubt about who it was and what was going on. It was her. And they did everything."

Now I suppose I shouldn't have pried, but that kind of jumped out at me. "What do you mean 'everything'? I mean, how do you know they .... - didn't you only see them for an instant of time....?" I trailed of as I realized in mid sentence that what I was really asking is if she had stood in the dark, quietly breathing, watching like a dirty little voyeur - watching up close while her husband engaged in multiple sexual acts with a pretty little teenage girl. It's not a question you ask a neighbor you barely know, but that's how it had come out.

Nikki turned even redder than she was before, suddenly realizing what she had said. "Well....I guess I expected them to see me...and when they didn't....I just stood there. I didn't know what to do. I just stood there. I don't know...." Then suddenly she was defiant - "Well anyway, I am not the pervert here - I wasn't the one standing on the porch having sex with a young little teenage girl."

"Of course you aren't - I didn't mean anything by it - I just didn't understand...I mean..." I was trying to backpedal as best I could. And I meant it - it wasn't her fault what happened, of course.

But this seemed to trigger another level of confession in her. "Oh God, you're right, I feel so dirty....I guess that's the part that really upset me most of all. I was so confused. I can't understand what happened - what I felt. My first reaction was to scream. But when I didn't, then the next second passed, and then the next, and then more time - and still I just stood there. Then I slowly started noticing the details - staring at them. I just became so mesmerized standing there, watching, looking - there were just right there in front of me. I felt like I could just reach out and touch them. Everything seemed so interesting, so new - I've never watched anything like that. Oh God, you must think I'm a mess. I should just go. I've made enough of a fool of myself here. Please, please don't ever tell anyone about this."

I suddenly felt for her a new compassion. She was clearly in the midst of such personal confusion. It was terrifying for her, and I wanted to comfort her. I reached out and touched her shoulder. "Nikki, I want you to know a few things. First, your secret is safe with me - I swear to you. Second, I swear I do not think one bad thing about you. What happened was not your fault, and you have nothing to feel guilty about. You are OK. You are more than OK. You are a wonderful, beautiful, adorable, charming, sexy woman, and you deserve to be happy. However this ends up working out, I hope you are happy. You deserve to be. Don't let your perception of other people's inhibitions rob you of peace and happiness."

Nikki put her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her. She leaned into me and began sobbing heavily. I hugged her gently. I held her close, with her forehead pressed softly against my neck. She cried and cried. I kissed her temple and whispered soft reassurances to her. "Go ahead and cry honey, you'll get it sorted out later....you're a wonderful person....". We sat like this, saying very little, for a long time.

* * *

At last, she seemed emotionally spent. The tears were empty. She seemed to take on that resigned, uninhibited, matter-of-fact attitude that comes after a good long cry. She sat up, looked at me, and gave a little smile. "Well, I'm afraid I've made a mess of your shirt."

"Hey, no problem, what's a little tears and snot between friends." I said, gently wiping her face with a tissue. "Yech" I said, as I tossed it away.

She laughed again, in a more relaxed way than was possible before. She was no longer wild-eyed, excitable, and confused. She was relaxed - her eyelids almost seemed to droop slightly. "Well now what, I wonder. Do I go over and see Mr. Stud? I wonder if Michelle is still there."

"Don't know," I said, " what do you feel? Anger? Irreconcilable distance? Acceptance...?"

"Oh, I don't know. I guess I'm all cried out. I just feel like moving on somehow. I'm tired of being upset. But, I just can't get those images out of my mind. I don't think I can look at Jack, and not think of him behind Michelle, grasping her little naked ass, driving his dick into her. I don't think I can look at Michelle and not think of her looking up at Jack with come all over her face, licking it all off her lips. But I don't have to talk to Michelle ever. I do have to talk to Jack. I guess I have to tell him I saw him, and see what happens. I don't see any other way."

I admit I was a little shocked when she threw in those few words of graphic detail about the incident. That was new. But even more than being shocked, I was drawn in...I suddenly and intensely wanted to hear more. But I didn't know how to ask without sounding too curious, so I just kept my questions as the more intellectual level. "Well you're probably right," I said. "But how do you feel...can you live with it? Is this the first step to recovery, or the first step to divorce? Or do you know yet?"

She wrinkled her brow a little. "You know, that's funny, I hadn't really thought of it like that. I guess the part that I have to come to terms with is how I felt watching them. That's the part that really blew me away. It's like his infidelity is a secondary issue."

"What is there to come to terms with...?" I wasn't sure I understood.

"Well..." again she flashed a look of reticence for the first time after her cry. "Well, I don't know.."

"Look Nikki," I said, "after all we just went through, you can level with me. It's not exactly easy to go through all that again and confide in another person. So who else are you going to talk to, other than me, who is impartial - who isn't involved? I think you need a friend, and I promise you can tell me anything in absolute confidence, without fear of judgment. No inhibitions necessary."

She seemed to consider it a moment, and then resolve herself. "You know, you're right ...you're right. I can't think of anyone I could talk to about this where I wouldn't be terrified of what they would think of me. I don't really have a person to confide in in that way." Then she looked me straight in the eye and smiled. "So Mark, let me make you a deal. If you promise not the judge me, and keep this in confidence, then I promise I won't be inhibited with you. And you can be the same way with me. I'd appreciate that a lot. I could use a friend like that."

"OK." I shook her hand. "Deal." We smiled and lingered holding hands for a moment.

"So, new best pal, what exactly is the problem that's bothering you?"

Only a moment of care crossed her face before she resolved to lay it all out. "Well, to be perfectly honest, the part that bothers me is getting a little turned on."

I don't think I looked surprised. I think I looked non-judgmental and concerned. But in reality I almost fell off the couch.

"Well, OK, a lot turned on," she continued. "That's it. That's the problem."

"Why did you get turned on? Do you know?" I don't know how long I had been semi-erect - probably a while - but I became a little more conscious of it now.

"Well, that's the part that bothers me." Again, there was a moment of hesitation. "I ...well...," she stammered for a while, and then "oh Geez, I can't say this without being sort of graphic, if you know what I mean."

"Of course, I understand - there just aren't prissy words for some things, " I reassured her. "You can't share openly if you have to worry constantly about finding a euphemism for every word, and it certainly isn't necessary for my sake. So just don't worry about it."

She seemed sufficiently reassured to decide that it was OK to step outside the bounds of normal conversation. She took a deep breath and dove in. "I think it's sort of Michelle. I mean, I like my husband's body. He has a really big, thick cock. It's so hard and warm, and there's that little curve up that just hits my G-spot when he does me. He's just - I don't know - sort of delicious in a sexual way. But I see him all the time. What I couldn't help noticing - what surprised me - was how gorgeous that little girl is. God, her body is so perfect. Smooth, young, tight, everything shaped just right - like a little goddess. And so innocent and cute looking! I've seen men being sexual, of course, but I never really watched a woman totally nude, turned on, and feeling completely, unabashedly sexual. And to see that for the first time with that perfect girl - I mean seeing her totally nude, spread-eagle on the floor, taking a huge hard cock into her little pink pussy - it was just awesome."

She was clearly getting into it a little bit. So was I. Her eyes were excited and her cheeks a little flushed. "And then there was the feeling between the two of them - I could just see the electric pleasure wherever they touched, especially in their sex parts. That was so erotic. I mean, I fantasize about watching people do it when I masturbate - probably you do too, right?"

I nodded in hasty agreement

"But this was so much more erotic than I could ever have conjured up in my mind. His dick was all wet and glistening with her fuck juice, hard as a rock, and it slid into her pussy so far - I couldn't believe she could take it all, with her pussy so young and tight. But she seemed to love it, and have no inhibition at all about enjoying it. So sexual for such a young girl! I never thought of her that way. I mean, I'm pissed at Jack for being such a shit, but God, I wish I could watch it again."

"Wow" I said. "That does sound kind of erotic. OK, more than kind of erotic. What did they do?" I was fully erect now, probably dripping pre-cum in my pants. How could I not be? I liked the way she got into it - the way the she had dropped all inhibitions and let the words flow out freely - words and thoughts that one doesn't usually say in everyday conversation.

"Well,...:you're really going to think I'm nuts, but what the heck. When I first walked in, they had all their clothes on. He had his arm around her waist. I'm thinking - hey, that's probably not real smart, touching a teenage girl like that, I mean you know how things are these days - she might take it as harassment, and so on. I was thinking of how I would warn him about it later. But then she turned around and looked at him, and in that one look I knew that she welcomed his touch. I even knew at that instant that they had known each other sexually before - I could just tell by the excessive familiarity. That's when I wanted to scream out. But I didn't. I just stood there."

"So then what happened?" I said, trying to not to breathe too hard.

"When they started kissing, it didn't surprise me at all. I was just curious - I just watched. They kissed playfully, hungrily - not the kissed of love, but of raw sexuality and desire. His hands explored her body. She wore a short skirt and a tight little top, and his hands moved freely over her body. He stroked her hair, he ran his hands over her breasts. He kissed her neck while he put his hand up under the skirt and gave her ass a good firm squeeze, pulling her up tight against him. Increasingly he moved his pelvis up against her, moving against her crotch, sometimes hard, sometimes gently. They engaged in this foreplay for a while. That's when I started to notice what a perfect body Michelle had. Such long, smooth, silky legs - each time his hand ran over her bare leg, my gaze lingered on her, like a soft after-caress. I began to fantasize that she could feel my gaze on her like a soft touch, and that I was participating in the foreplay, driving little Michelle into an uncontrollable sexual frenzy. That's when I first became aware of my own wetness."

I was really having erection trouble. I tried as discreetly as possible to rearrange my pants. A furtive glance from Nikki confirmed that she had noticed. This sent a little shock of pleasure down the shaft of my cock, which then gave a heaving throb. I wondered if she had noticed that too. A fleeting thought crossed my mind - of how wonderful it felt to first release an erection, shedding my clothing, letting it swing free, feeling the first touch of air against my nude skin - of how much I love that feeling. My dick strained in vain against my pants.

"Then she broke away from him for a moment," Nikki continued. "She walked a few steps a way, looked back seductively over her shoulder, and gave a teasing smile. She thrust her little ass out a bit, then playfully lifted up her skirt, gently swaying her ass back and forth. While holding the skirt with one hand, she rubbed other her little manicured hand freely over her ass cheeks. She dipped between her legs and teased her own pussy. After a while, she slowly lowered her hand - this time under the band of her panties. Slowly her finger slid down in her panties - down, down until she was clearly touching her pussy. Her eyes closed and she moaned luxuriously with pleasure. Slowly, she removed her hand, sliding it over the curve of her delicious little ass. She looked at Jack, smiled like a little slut, and licked her finger. She opened her eyes in mock surprise, saying something I couldn't quite hear through the glass door, something, like 'oooh, yummy.' It was so sexy and seductive. I thought 'when was the last time I did something that hot for Jack.'"

"Anyway, that seemed to set him off. He ripped off his shirt, and pulled down his pants. He threw his clothes aside carelessly. In what seemed like only a few seconds, he was standing there in front of our 18-year-old neighbor, completely and totally nude, cock pointing straight out and up, with the familiar little curve. I looked at the end of his cock to see if it was glistening with wetness. Of course, it was."

"Michelle turned towards him and gave a little 'uh-oh' and covered her mouth like she was surprised - but clearly she was just being playful. My mind was racing with a million thoughts. I wondered how many times she had seen my husband's cock before. How many times had it squirted on this girl. Had it been all the way inside her? Surely he wouldn't go without a rubber inside her pussy, would he? What had they done? Would he make her pregnant?"

"Jack grabbed Michelle - he turned he back around, facing away from her. Then he reached around her an unbuttoned her skirt, while passionately kissing her face, her neck, her earlobes. Then he kissed down her delicate little feminine arm while he slid the skirt and panties down. He kissed her bare ass for a while. It was so passionate - it was like he was making out with her ass. Then he slid down a little more and tongued her pussy a little. At this she leaned forward , bent down, spread her legs, and swayed her ass slowly back and forth in his face. It was the first really clear view I had gotten of her pussy. Oh, God, what a magnificent pussy she has, Mark. Everything so soft and fresh and young. I imagined myself kneeling behind her, just like Jack. Would I lick her pussy too? I supposed that I would. I wondered if it even tasted fresh and young. "