Nikki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomtom45
tomtom45
140 Followers

A sense of panic gripped me. Was this the end of being naked with Nikki? Would she want more, or was this it? Had I given her what she wanted? Given her knowledge to move on and seek more elsewhere?

Sitting opposite in a lounge chair, I thought about what had occurred and consoled myself that if nothing ever happened again I had been given a wonderful moment that would last me the rest of my life.

Chapter 4

After that evening in the VIP Room, life went back to normal. I had a kind of excitement inside me and it took only the slightest thing for me to drift off into a reverie where the events of that almost unreal occasion excited me and sent me into an almost dreamlike state. Working around the winery was normal and Nikki always had a huge smile for me whenever she saw me. But it wasn't a "knowing" smile that showed we shared something; it was just her friendly and enchanting smile.

Just when I had accepted that there would never be a repeat and that we were just work colleagues again, Nikki surprised me. I was installing some shelving in the winery where we kept all the packaging materials when Nikki appeared beside me.

"What are you doing this weekend?" she said as if commenting on the weather.

"Nothing special." I replied, "Just planning to repair some fencing and the usual domestics!"

"Fancy a nice home cooked dinner on Saturday night?"

I thought my heart was going to leap out of my chest, but I managed a casual reply: "Sure, that would be great!"

"Good, come to my place at about 7:00 and I'll try to impress you with a pasta dish I'm famous for! My Mum is away for the weekend in Canberra. So, it will be just us!"

"Can I bring anything?"

Nikki smiled and said: "A toothbrush . . ."

I was stunned. She planned to have me stay the night!

It was only Wednesday and I'm not sure what I did over the next 3 days. I went to town on Saturday morning, bought a bottle of Cointreau and the best Belgian Chocolates I could find, along with a new shirt.

I was ready at 5:00 and spent an hour and a half watching something on TV. Then I drove the 20 minutes to Nikki's house and parked under a gum tree off their long driveway. I walked to the front door clutching the chocolates and Cointreau, a new toothbrush in my pocket.

"It's Open!" was the response to my tread on the veranda. A Border Collie greeted me and I bent to pat and fuss.

"Leave him alone Dusty, he's my friend!" Nikki said as she came towards me and encircled me in a hug that almost made me fall down. Her touch, her body next to mine was overwhelming and joyous.

Unspeaking I held out the gifts and Nikki took them and led me through into a beautiful kitchen with am old farmhouse dining table set for 2. Candles burned on the table and there was a bottle of white wine in an ice bucket.

We enjoyed the wine and made small talk whilst Nikki fussed at the stove and made trips to the fridge for king prawns and sauce.

We started with delicious prawns and her homemade sauce and after more talk whist we listened to Leonard Cohen, the famous pasta dish appeared. It was justifiably famous and I even had a second serving.

"So . . ." said Nikki. "I am so pleased to have you here. The last 6 weeks since . . . the VIP room have been torture!"

"Really, why?"

"Because I wanted you every day! It was so difficult being close to you but not able to have you do that to me again, and again. I've thought of little else and even reliving it in my mind whilst I . . . did things to myself, wasn't enough."

"Nikki, I'm flattered and I have also been tortured by what we shared. I was afraid that you wouldn't want us to be together again. I'd almost resigned myself to just reliving it in my mind."

"It was necessary for us to wait till now. I went to see my Doctor and got a prescription for the pill. Now I'm safe. I knew that I couldn't be with you again without being ready to have you 'make me a woman', as they say!"

I was stunned and excited. "Nikki, are you sure you want me to be your first? I'm an old guy who can't really be your 'boyfriend' and do all those things you should be doing with some hunky young guy."

Nikki looked at me for a few moments and said:

"No young guy could have been so selfless with me as you were that evening at the winery. A young guy would have wanted to . . . do it to me there and then. And I doubt that a young guy would have had the experience and patience to make sure that I . . . I came the way I did. That was life changing and I'll never forget what you did to me . . . for me!

Nikki moved around the table, took my hand and kissed it as she knelt beside my chair. I looked down at her beautiful face: "Are you sure Nikki? You don't want to wait for some guy to sweep you off your feet?"

"No way . . . I couldn't wait, and I want you. I want you in me. I want to feel again what you did to me. Only I want more. I know it will be incredible and I know you'll take care of me. I'm a bit scared you see . . ."

"Lets just see what happens Nikki. We can just do what we did last time if you like?"

It was a cool evening and Nikki lit the open fire in the lounge, warming the room with a flickering glow. We ate chocolates and sipped Cointreau as we gradually undressed each other and felt the warmth of the fire on our bare skin.

Nikki found ways to press her nakedness against me and my hands roamed over her beautiful young body. Then she stood, reached for my hand and said: "In my bed." And led me to her bedroom.

The room was filled with flickering scented candles and was warm from a heater. Her double bed was made up with a jungle pattern sheet and doona and lots of pillows. One side was invitingly turned down.

With a flourish Nikki gestured for me to get into her bed. I slid in, put my hands behind my head and just looked at Nikki almost dancing from foot to foot with a huge grin on her face.

"Finally got you where I want you!" she squealed and flung herself on top of me, flattening herself along my body.

I pulled the doona up over us and savoured the warmth and softness of her body against mine. Kissing her neck sent shivers through Nikki and she squirmed her body seeking maximum contact. Her small breasts squashed against my chest and her very warm and wet pussy tried desperately to impale itself on my erection. Reaching down I took her buttocks in my hands and pulled her upwards so that her knees came up beside my chest. I could just reach her pussy with both hands and I played with her pussy lips and ran my fingers lightly from her back to her clitoris producing a sharp intake of breath from Nikki as I passed over her tiny puckered opening.

"Ohhh, I want it in me. Let me put it in, please?"

In one movement I lifted Nikki, rolled he onto her back and moved down her body to engulf her eager pussy in my mouth. Oh, that taste! Her engorged Pussy was so warm and wet and I wiggled my tongue into her opening, causing Nikki to clamp her thighs around my ears. I didn't mind that I couldn't breath or hear! I'd happily die in silence doing this!

Nikki was pushing her hips down, trying to get my tongue to her clitoris and I gave in, swirling it around her stiff little bud that sought my attentions so desperately. I moved my lips to make a ring around the bud and sucked it into my mouth whilst I flicked up and down with my tongue. Nikki screamed and bucked but I held her tight while I slipped my index finger into her vagina and curved it upward so that the pad on the end found that rough spot immediately behind her clitoris.

It took only seconds for Nikki to cry out some unintelligible sound and I felt a spasm clench my finger as her copious juices wet my palm and made everything wet and slippery.

"So good, so good . . ." cooed Nikki as I released her and sat back on my heels to watch this beautiful creature come down from her orgasm. My erection was so evident and Nikki's gaze flew to it as soon as she opened her eyes. She twisted her upper body and reached for me with her right hand, smoothing my leaking lubricant around the head. Her touch was warm and smooth and I was just thinking that I really needed to come before I tried to enter Nikki. Otherwise, I doubt that I would last very long.

Nikki must have read my mind as she moved to her side and said: "Your turn now . . . just lay here and relax." Nikki moved aside as I lay back on the pillows and watched her. I assumed that I was about to be brought to orgasm like last time, with her hands. But Nikki had other ideas.

"I've never done this but I so want you in my mouth. Tell me if I'm doing it wrong!"

And with that Nikki positioned herself between my spread legs and leaning forward closed her lips over the head of my penis. Her lips were only just making a tight opening and as if it was her virgin vagina, she pushed down and slowly the head slipped into her tight mouth. It was exquisite and for an oral virgin, Nikki was again proving her natural instincts as something very special.

I moaned with the sheer exquisite pleasure Nikki was giving me. Gradually Nikki pushed down further over me and I watched my penis disappear into her mouth and I twitched as her tongue swirled around. Her head began to bob and on each downstroke she went a fraction further so that I could feel the head of my dick entering her throat. How could this inexperienced virgin be doing this?

Her hands caressed my inner thighs, cupped my balls and a finger slid down to lightly brush my anus. It was without doubt the best oral sex I had ever experienced and I knew I was getting close.

"Nikki, Nikki, I'm close . . . I'm going to . . . "

Nikki made a humming sound and increased her pace. It was obvious she was going all the way with this . . . her first ever, oral experience.

My hips bucked and I felt my semen rise and shoot into Nikki's eager mouth. I seemed to come for ages and each spurt was exquisite. Nikki held the base of my throbbing cock and sucked eagerly. Not a drop was spilled and Nikki's tongue lapped at the source of my cum, as if seeking more.

As I softened in her mouth Nikki made sounds that she was loving my dick in her mouth and it was with a reluctant pop that she released me. As she sat back on her heels a huge smile proved she really had enjoyed her work!

"I love it! It's so good . . . did I do it right?"

"Nikki, where, I mean how did you do that? It was so perfect, so good. The best oral sex I have had in my life by far!"

Nikki giggled and just said "Internet!" Who ever doubted the educational ability of on-line learning?

I reached for her and brought her down on top of me. We kissed for a minute of so whilst Nikki wiggled her body around and trapped my penis between her legs so that I could feel her warmth and wetness. I was amazed that I was getting hard again so quickly. Nikki reached down between us and held my cock so that she could push it against her pussy and in seconds I was coated with her juices and as hard as ever.

"Are we ready to do it?" Nikki said into my neck.

"Yes, if you are sure Nikki!"

"Oh, I'm so sure! I can't wait another minute without this inside me." She tried to push the head of my penis where she wanted it but I pulled back.

"Nikki, lets do this slowly and with you in control. It will be easier and you can go at your pace."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, I can get on top of you and we can just do it the traditional way, but with you on top of me, you can just lower yourself onto me as you are ready and you can go as slowly as you like."

"Lets try!" said Nikki excitedly.

"Get on your knees either side of me." She did and my dick was standing up against her tummy. It reached to her belly button.

"Oh Steve, it feels so big now, is it really going to fit inside me? she almost whispered as she twisted her fingers around my penis.

"It will, if you just take it slowly. Just try and I'm sure you'll be surprised."

Nikki rose up as high as she could but there wasn't room for my penis to fit under her. Like a gymnast Nikki sprang up onto her feet in a squatting position. Now her pussy was right above my dick, which even looked big to me!

Reaching down, Nikki scooped some of her moisture from her pussy and smeared it onto the head of my penis. Then, holding me with her right hand she spread her pussy lips with her left and slowly lowered herself. The head of my penis now nestled into her cunt lips and seemed to squash flat. I could feel her warmth from inside as I watched Nikki intently working at this.

"Ohhh, it's too big isn't it. It won't go in like this. Maybe you should get on top and just push it in?"

"Just relax Nikki, let everything go and just settle down on it. Relax everything here." I said as I ran my hands under her and massaged her wet and slippery lips around my cock. I felt her relax and in an instant the head of my penis disappeared into her. Inside her was so tight and warm, almost hot, even though I was only about an inch into her.

"Breath Nikki!" I said as she looked up at me with just the hint of a triumphant smile on her beautiful face, beads of perspiration around her eyes.

"I'm just in Nikki. Now you can just relax down onto me." I told her.

"OK, here goes!" And with trembling legs, Nikki let her weight take over and eased down, my penis disappearing into her as I watched. There was no barrier, just a tighter bit that I felt as she engulfed me in her tight warm vagina.

Nikki stopped, rose up about an inch and then dropped lower with ease, sweat glistening on her breasts and a look of determination on her face.

"Only about this much to go!" I said showing her about an inch between my fingers.

"Don't think I can get it all in Steve, it's just too big!"

"Is it hurting?"

"No, just so full . . . and wonderful."

Nikki tried to look down and put her hands on my chest for support.

"Ohh, it's nearly all in isn't it! Let me just try again."

A rock forward eased me out a little and then she just slid home, her pussy lips touching down on my pubic bone for the first time. With a look of amazement and delight, Nikki relaxed and sat back, her weight totally on me now and no sign of my penis where her pussy mashed onto my body.

We were motionless for a few seconds, and then a look of love I'll never forget on Nikki's face as she leaned forward and kissed me.

"Oh, you wonderful man! I knew you'd make it this perfect." She whispered into my ear.

With that she sat up and said: "Now, can we fuck?"

"Absolutely!" I laughed as Nikki raised up and slid home again.

"Steve, I can feel every bit of you. It's so, . . . so . . . I don't know . . . there are no words to describe this feeling.

"I can feel you so perfectly too. You are so tight and warm and I want to move in you Nikki. I want to fuck you!"

Nikki squeezed her vaginal muscles and I nearly came. It was like a rippling effect from her lips to the top of her vagina. I moaned in ecstasy as Nikki began a series of slow pumps, mashing down onto me each time. It was exquisite.

"You . . . on . . . top . . . now!" and without losing contact we rolled over, Nikki's knees up near her breasts as she opened herself to allow me every access to her.

"Now you can have your wicked way with me! Oh Steve, this is heaven . . ."

And so, we began to really fuck for the first time. It was so wonderful to pull out until just the tip of my penis was held inside her tight little cunt and then to push forward into more velvet tightness and heat. I was gliding in her, her hips twisting up to meet each thrust with eager hunger. A humming sound was coming from deep inside Nikki and I wrapped my arms around this beautiful girl who maybe loved me in a special way.

It was becoming urgent now and I pushed back on my arms so that we touched only where we were connected by my pistoning penis and her thrusting vulva. It was a frenzy. We were lost in the act, nearing the moment we were striving for.

I felt my semen rising and I couldn't have held back, it was going to happen. Nikki began a series of sounds that left no doubt she was about to come too. Could we do it? Could we come together?

There was a moment when I burst into her with my seed and Nikki lifted off the bed and screamed or something. I pumped into her and she clung to me, wanting every spurt. We were wet with sweat and our heat was so intense.

Nikki locked her ankles around by lower back and I knew she wanted to be still. I kissed her neck and felt that my heart was about to beat out of my chest. I could feel Nikki's heart too and we just clung to each other as tremors rippled through her vagina, milking every last drop from me.

"Oh, Oh, Oh! How incredible! I never imagined it could be this good! Oh Steve, thank you! But don't you dare move. I need you right there inside me."

I could feel myself softening and despite my best efforts I was slipping out of her tightness.

"Oh, you've slipped out! Can we get it back in again quickly? I want it in me all the time Steve!"

I laughed and rolled onto my back, still breathing heavily. Nikki threw herself on top of me and squirmed her pussy around my flaccid member.

"You see, this is why I said you needed a younger guy! I can't keep up with you . . ."

"We'll see about that!" said Nikki as she reached for my penis.

tomtom45
tomtom45
140 Followers
12