Nikki and Ana Ivanovic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,859 Followers

Daniela had no hope under my assault and sure enough, within moments she was exploding, crying out and writing amid the assault of her orgasm.

"Who do you play tomorrow? I asked as we snuggled up before sleeping."

"Alize Cornet,": she murmured.

"She's French right?"

"Yep."

"And cute too ..."

"God is there anyone on the circuit that you don't think is cute?" laughed Daniela.

"Oh believe, me there's plenty," I said. "And of course, even as cute as some of these girls are, you know that none of them can hold a torch to you." Daniela sighed and kissed me, letting me know that it was time that I let her sleep so that she could be prepared for tomorrow's game. I rolled over and felt her snuggle in against my back, her hand caressing my small breast as we both drifted off to sleep at last.

Daniela managed to beat Alize, but I had to work the courts and didn't' get to watch again. Although I enjoyed seeing the tennis and being part of it again, after all the time that I'd spent with Daniela, I was used to getting to see her play and it seemed wrong to have to check the score out as I moved from court to court, rather than to be there seeing her play.

I had to work men's games too which for me at least was a little disappointing. After all, I much preferred the glimpses that I got up the girls' skirts compa red to watching boys run around the tennis court.

Daniela and I once again rendezvoused at the exit to the player's area as we left the tennis centre to make our way to the hotel. As usual in a public place, we didn't hold hands or show any signs of affection, but the minute we were behind the closed door of the hotel, Daniela took me in her arms and kissed me passionately.

"So who did you have your eye on today?" she asked me as she began removing my clothes hurriedly.

"No one, I had to do the boys," I said, sighing.

"Oh what a shame for you. You don't ever wonder what it would be like to take one of them and slide that lovely pussy of yours down his cock?"

"You know, I actually don't," I laughed. "Why? Have you been have you been suddenly craving a cock? Am I not pleasing you enough?" I teased, slipping my hand into the pants that she was wearing and plunging it within her panties to feel her sex. As anticipated, she was already wet. It was a game that she liked to play sometimes, probing my sexual interests, testing my boundaries, seeing if there was something new that she might be able to talk me into.

"Not really, it just popped into my head when you mentioned doing the men's game that it's been a very long time since I had sex with one of them. I think it must have been well before I met you, because I've certainly not needed one since," she smiled at me.

"Well I can't remember the last time that I was intimate with a bloke," I laughed, "and it was sure as hell a long time before I met you."

"Would you do it with me if I really wanted to? Just to see what it's like?" she asked me. My fingers stilled from the gentle rubbing that they'd been undertaking within her pants. I looked her in the eye and tried to assess just how serious she might be.

"I honestly don't know," I told her truthfully. "I would consider it, but I can't promise anything."

"Hmm, interesting, I'll have to file that away for another time," she said. She ripped my track pants and panties down my legs at that point and began using her fingers to explore my pussy, teasing before penetrating and then rubbing against my clit.

We kissed whilst we used our hands and then, when we were both too frustrated not to continue, we removed our clothes and moved to the bed, using our mouths and tongues to pleasure each other as I lay on top of her in a 69.

Later, having showered and cleaned up from our bout of pleasure, Daniela informed me that she had managed to secure me a pass into the player's area for the following day so that in my off time I'd be able to mingle with her and the other players of the circuit. After all, Daniela had 2 days off until her next match, so she would actually be able to schedule her practice and other commitments so that she could spend some time with me (and knowing her, watching some of the games that I'd be working).

I caught up with Daniela over lunch and we were joined by Maria Sharapova. I enjoyed the fact that she kissed me warmly on each cheek when she joined the table. I was careful not to touch her as intimately as I would have liked given the location, but just the kiss on the cheek brought back very fond memories.

We sat chatting and catching up, talking about the tournament and eventually Daniela turned to Maria and asked, "hey Nikki wants to know if Ana Ivanovic is into girls at all? I've not seen anything to lead me to think that she is. What about you?"

"Nope, sorry Nikki, I can't say that she's not, but I haven't seen anything to indicate that she is either. Maybe you should just sneak in whilst she's showering," she added with a laugh.

We all laughed and I blushed, thinking back to the very first time that I'd seen Maria and Daniela after sneaking into the change rooms following a match that they'd played against each other. It had turned into my first ever sexual encounter with a famous tennis player, but it hadn't been my last.

"You know it's a long time since we had that little encounter in the shower together, what say we get together tonight for a little memory making?" Maria asked a little later in the conversation.

"Fine by me," Daniela grinned. I don't have to play tomorrow, so I'm more than happy to burn off some energy. You in Nikki?"

"You know you don't even have to ask," I laughed, feeling my face light up at the thought of another threesome with the two hot tennis players.

"Excellent, let's go out to dinner and then afterwards we can fuck," Maria said. We finished our lunch and I spent the rest of the day eyeing off various hot tennis celebrities either during their games or in the player's area between matches whilst Daniela went off to her practice. By the time that I met up with Daniela again later on that day, I was ready to jump her bones anywhere I might have a chance.

We had a lovely dinner that evening, just the three of us and of course the train of paparazzi that follows the tennis circuit around. It wasn't uncommon for the two stunning girls that I was with to dine together at various locations around the world and it was even getting to the point that Daniela's assistant (me) was recognised by the photographers. At that point, there still hadn't been any suggestion that I was anything other than that and so I was careful to maintain a professional demeanor when we were out, avoiding any inadvertent familiar touches that might have suggested otherwise.

Finally we tumbled in through the door of the suite that Maria was occupying. She flung her purse on a chair and kicked off her shoes as she welcomed us. Daniela and I followed suit and we all assembled on the couch and chairs in front of the TV. Maria turned the TV on to check the scores at the tournament and I went and grabbed drinks from the mini-bar, once again thankful that in the elite company in which I was being kept I didn't have to worry about things like how outrageous the prices were.

"Nikki, you're wearing clothes. I don't think that we can allow that," Maria said to me moments later as she watched the match that was currently in progress.

"Oh, no clothes at all, is that what you're allowing me?" I asked.

"Exactly," Maria said. I glanced at Daniela, knowing what to expect, but giving her the courtesy of giving permission. Daniela just grinned at me.

"It's her house." She shrugged and I sighed. I stood in front of the two girls and then turned away, asking Daniela to undo the zip of my frock. She pulled it down and I shrugged it from my shoulders, allowing it to slip in a gentle cascade to the floor, revealing the fact that all that I was wearing underneath was a black satin bra.

I turned back to face the two girls and felt their eyes crawl over my skin, taking in the fact that I wore no panties over my smooth, bald pussy.

"Just lovely," Maria said to me, "Now get rid of that too," she added, pointing to the bra. I reached behind myself and released the clasp on my bra before slipping it off and flinging at her, drawing a giggle. "Much better," she then said, tapping the seat beside her, between herself and Daniela, indicating that I should sit. I took a seat on the couch and immediately felt Maria's hands begin caressing my nakedness. Daniela's hand closed over my right breast and I relaxed into the couch, sighing in pleasure as I watched the tennis match and the two girls began playing with me.

Maria's hand parted my legs and her fingers began sliding back and forth over my pussy, drawing out its moisture and spreading it. She wasn't trying hard at this point as she too was watching the tennis, but she was making sure that she did enough to get me worked up. Daniela was alternating between trying to drive me wild and almost ignoring me. One minute she was sucking hard on my tit and biting at my nipple and the next she was barely touching me. It all worked to steadily build my readiness for more.

"You know, this place has a massive tub in it, I think we'd all fit," Maria said as the match on the TV came to a close.

"Sounds like fun," Daniela said, rising from the couch to follow Maria. I too stood up and followed them, becoming again conscious of the fact that I was the only one of us that was naked. The tub was indeed enormous and so filling it took quite a while. Whilst we waited, the girls decided to take it in turns kissing me, one standing on either side, turning my head first this way and then that. I felt dwarfed standing between them but enjoyed the fact that they were prepared to lower their heads to kiss me.

As Daniela kissed me at one moment, Maria knelt before me and her tongue swirled around my belly button before she worked it lower and began licking at my pussy. I spread my legs to accommodate her and she sat down on her heels, her tongue probing lovingly at my wet pussy.

"I think we can start getting into the tub now," Daniela said, stopping from kissing me.

"Well I think you two need to get a little naked first," I teased, pulling at their clothes.

"Of course," Daniela laughed, slipping from her dress. I marveled as I always did at the smooth powerful lines of her lithe frame. Maria also stopped her pleasuring of my pussy so that she could watch Daniela undress. When she was naked, Daniela stepped over the side of the tub into the water that at this point was still only a couple of inches deep. She held out her hand to assist me as I too stepped in, then we both stood in the ankle deep water, waiting to see Maria get naked.

"Ooh, hang on there's some things I need for the bath," Maria giggled and disappeared. Daniela pulled me to her and kissed me passionately.

"Hmm, there's something I want to try," Daniela said and she sat down in the water and shifted around until the flow of the water from the spout was splashing directly against her pussy. "Oh wow, it's so long since I've done this, its soooo good." I laughed and knelt down beside her, taking her erect nipple in my mouth before kissing her and pulling at it with my fingers instead. Maria returned and we both turned to watch. She was already down to her underwear, a red lace thong and matching bra. Maria dumped a small bag next to the bath and then quickly shed her underwear. We welcomed her into the tub, our hands roving over her body.

"Like the spout do you Dani?" Maria asked.

"Hell yes, don't you?"

"Of course, filling the tub is the best part of the bath when you're alone," she laughed. We took it in turns at having the spout's cascade drench our pussies with it's warm flow, the other two girls kissing and licking to heighten the pleasure.

"So what's in the bag of tricks Maria?" I asked later as we were all sitting blissfully submerged in the water, our hands gently teasing one another as we sat and chatted.

"Let me show you," she said, grinning. She opened the bag and began to remove things one by one. First she pulled out a large jelly-like dildo, then a vibrator, a strap on cock, then a thin little thing which she told us was an 'anal wand' then she pulled out a string of beads and finally a large doubled ended dildo and a tube of lube. "Sure seems like you've come prepared for everything," I laughed.

"Well it's more fun if you get to experiment," she grinned. "And don't worry, they're all waterproof too!"

I moved over to where Daniela was laying with her pussy under the spout of water and kissed her, using my fingers to tweak and pull at her nipples. Maria was busy for a moment arranging her various toys, but it wasn't long before she joined us and I felt her fingers slip inside my wet pussy from behind as I knelt next to Daniela.

I pushed back against the fingers that were working around inside me and bit hard on Daniela's tongue, my teeth scraping it as it slid back out of my mouth. Then I moved so that I could thrust my rock hard nipple into her mouth and groaned as she bit down upon it and sucked hard.

I felt something cold and wet suddenly flow down over my anus and to my pussy and looked over my shoulder to see that Maria had just drizzled lube on me. I also realised that she had donned the strap on cock and she grinned at me as she started to work the head of it into my pussy and fuck me. Daniela moved from under the spout and I found myself on my hands and knees. The water level was up to my mid-thigh and Daniela shut it off as Maria knelt behind me, thrusting her hips back and forth to fill my pussy with the cock.

"I don't know if you realise just how much of a fiend Nikki is for a bit of anal Maria," Daniela said, picking up the anal wand from the side of the bath. Maria paused in her fucking of me to watch as Daniela slid the thin wand into my pussy alongside the cock. When it was nicely lubricated she removed it and then pushed it into my butt. I groaned as I felt it slide nice and deep inside my anus. The handle for the wand was at 90 degrees to the part that was inside me and so Daniela held it nice and deep and Maria rammed the cock back inside me. It felt awesome. Daniela pulled at my nipples and Maria kept sliding the cock in and out over and over again. When Daniela shifted the attention of her fingers from my nipples to my clit, I exploded.

"Oh fuck that's amazing," I said as the other two girls took one another in their arms and began kissing. Maria told Daniela to sit on the side of the bath and spread her legs, then she moved so that she could lick her pussy. As I did constantly, I marveled at the fact that I was watching Maria Sharapova eat Daniela Hantchova's pussy. Not to mention the fact that I got to join in! I moved in alongside Maria and licked my way along the thigh that I knew so well until Maria made room for me to attack Daniela's pussy. As I licked and lapped and sucked at her heavenly pussy, Maria grabbed the vibrator from where she had left it and then slid it into Daniela's pussy as I sat back on my heels.

I let her do that to Daniela and picked up the jelly-like dildo. It was quite large. I moved so that I was behind Maria and after briefly inserting it into my own pussy, before I worked it into Maria's. She groaned as she took the toy inside her and then, when I had it nice and deep, I lowered my head down and sucked and licked at her butt cheek. I wanted more though and decided that I'd do something new for Maria. I ran my tongue down the crack of her butt until I reached her puckered little anus. I ran my tongue around and around and then flicked it right across her anus. After teasing her for a little I thrust my tongue hard against her anus, hearing her moan as it slipped just inside her tight ring. I kept working the dildo in and out and then used my fingers on her clit at the same time.

It didn't take much of that to bring her to climax and then the two of us turned again to Daniela, the only one yet to achieve the satisfaction that we had all been craving.

"I want to watch you two on the double ender," Maria said to us as I began to lick at Daniela's pussy whilst she remained perched on the side of the tub.

"Fine by me," I said. Daniela indicated that it was fine by her as well and soon we found ourselves on our hands and knees facing away from each other with one end buried in my pussy and the other in hers. Maria encouraged us and reached down between our butts to grab the toy and make sure that it was moving and getting buried nice and deep.

"Finger my butt Maria," I begged, feeling her hand pushing against me as she held the toy. I felt her finger slip into my pussy first, around the dildo and then up to my butt. She teased me, tickling at the tight hole, running her finger around and around it without actually penetrating. Then I felt lube run over it again and her finger slid easily inside my butt hole. I heard Daniela cry out as Maria did the same to her so that we both had her fingering our butts as we pushed back and forth against the shared pleasure.

"Use the jelly one in her bum Maria," Daniela said, "Stretch it nice and wide for her, she likes that!" It turned me on so much to hear her talk about it, that I was lucky not to cum right then and there. But I held on to my pleasure without peaking and Maria's finger left my butt. It was only moments though until I felt the head of the dildo that I'd worked her pussy over with pushing at the entrance to my bum. I relaxed and felt it begin to slowly slide inside me, so much bigger than the wand or Maria's finger.

I pushed back against the invasion in my butt, living the fact that as I pushed against it, the toy in my pussy was thrust deeper as well. Daniela had her head craned around to see me as my thrust similarly pushed the toy into her own pussy. Maria was quite conservative at first, simply pushing the jelly dildo into my arse and then leaving it there, but I told her to fuck me with it, to slide it in and out and she slowly started to do it to me.

"Oh fuck Maria, harder, faster," I cried out as she started to slide the well lubricated toy in and out of my butt with vigour. My hands were braced against the side of the bath and Daniela moved off of the other end of the double ended toy. It fell from my pussy due to the pace that Maria was ramming the other one into my butt, but Daniela picked it up and slid it back inside me, starting to work my pussy with it just as hard as Maria was working my bum. This continued for several minutes until I simply couldn't take it any more, exploding with an earth shattering orgasm.

We retired to the bed after that and all lay together and watched some crappy movie. No one really minded though because it meant that when one of us distracted one of the other's for a few moments to suck on their breast or caress their butt or something, that they didn't miss anything important.

Daniela's next game was against Virginia Ruano Pascal and once again I didn't get to see her play as I was out on some of the other courts. But happily, she won the match and was to come up against Maria Kirilenko in the next round. And even more excitingly, I was going to get to run the court! Given Maria Kirilenko is gorgeous, I left the hotel that morning with my panties already soaked at the thought of watching both her and my Daniela as they bounced their way around the court.

I certainly wasn't disappointed as I watched the match evolve. I worried at first because Daniela lost the first set badly, but in the end she was winning, which always serves to make me happy and the two of them both looked stunning as they ran around the court. My desire to make my way into the player's changing area after that match was barely containable. But I had no choice. It had been hard enough keeping focused on my job during the game without tempting fate and getting myself sacked.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,859 Followers