Nikki & Her Father Ch. 05

Story Info
Nikki's relations with her father develops further.
5.5k words
4.63
85.9k
19
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul felt the shift of weight on his bed as his daughter climbed into bed. She slithered up next to him to give him a cuddle.

“What’s this, Nikki? Did I ask you to dress before coming to bed?” he asked as he pulled the cloth of the t-shirt that she was wearing.

“Sorry Daddy, its what I always wear to bed.”

“Well its not what you’re to wear to my bed from now on. In my bed, we are to be always naked.”

“Yes Daddy.”

“Now take it off and get back in.” Nikki hopped out of the bed and stripped her t-shirt, revealing a pair of cotton panties, which she quickly removed, knowing that leaving them on was no more of an option than the t-shirt had been.

She climbed back into the bed and felt the warmth of her father’s skin against her own, cooled from being out of the bed. His hands caressed her and she enjoyed the roughness of his palms as it passed over her hip and around over her stomach to her breasts. He pulled at her nipples and Nikki moaned having barely recovered from her first anal fucking with a cock.

“Get below the cover’s Nikki,” Paul said to his daughter. Go down there and take my cock in your mouth. Don’t give me a blow job, just hold my cock in your mouth. When I am asleep, then you’re allowed to release it and go to sleep yourself.”

Nikki slid beneath the covers, happy to have her father’s cock in her mouth. She took it in and held it, having to swallow around it occasionally and move her tongue to keep her mouth comfortable. She felt the penis twitch occasionally, especially when she had to adjust the position of her tongue.

It took what seemed an eternity for her father to fall asleep, but eventually she felt his penis begin to soften and shrink in her mouth and released it, half expecting to be told off and discover that he hadn’t been to sleep yet at all. But she was ok. She snuggled up close to the warmth of her father’s body and fell asleep, content that she was keeping him happy like this.

Nikki awoke with a start to feel her father’s cock pressed up against her, nestled between her bum cheeks and to feel her nipples being tugged and pulled.

“Good, I am glad that you’re awake, Nikki,” he said as she rolled onto her back so that she could see him. He leant down over her and kissed her, his tongue seeking and finding its way between her lips.

“Mmmm, morning Daddy.”

“Come with me, there’s something you have to do for me this morning.” He led her into the en-suite that adjoined the master bedroom.

“Get into the shower Nikki and sit on the floor with your legs spread.”

“Ok, Daddy, but I really need to pee” Nikki replied, thinking that he was going to make her play with herself again.

“That’s ok, just wait here a second.” Paul disappeared from the little bathroom. He returned with the pair of panties that she’d left lying on the floor of the bedroom.

“Put these one.” Nikki put them on and then sat on the floor as she had been requested, with her legs spread.

“Now you can pee Nikki,” Paul told his daughter.

“In my pants?” she asked, surprised.

“Yes, I want to see you pee your pants.” Nikki giggled at the thought, but didn’t want to let her father down and so relaxed, allowing her bladder to begin to empty, the warmth of her urine spreading through the fabric of her panties, down the crack of her pussy to her anus, before trailing to the drain hole in the middle of the shower. She looked up at her father to be sure that she was doing ok and noted that he was pointing his semi-hard cock at her. As she looked, he too started to pee and a stream of piss cascaded from his cock to hit her shoulder.

Instinctively she started to move.

“Sit down Nikki!” her father admonished her and she quickly sat exactly where she had been. The stream of piss continued, splashing across her breasts, her stomach and down to her pussy to finish the soaking that she herself had started to give her panties.

“If you are going to be my dirty little slut, this is the way we’ll start every day,” Paul explained to his daughter. “I want you to do whatever I say whenever I want, or there’ll be nothing else from me at all. And if you continue to fuck other people after that, you’ll be moving out of home. Understood?”

“Yes Daddy.” Nikki replied meekly, surprised at just how much her father had changed since he’d found out about Sally and Craig.

“Now, make me cum with your mouth,” Paul said, stepping into the shower alcove and beginning to run the water over the two of them. Nikki took her father’s cock in her mouth and began sucking on it, working her mouth up and down its hard length. He moaned in response to the attentions that she paid to his dick, thrusting in and out of her mouth. As he built towards orgasm, he took a handful of his daughter’s hair in his hand and guided her in her movements. Nikki allowed her father to work her face over with his cock until he exploded in her mouth. She swallowed his seed, sure that if she did anything else that he’d be less than happy with her.

“Now stand up and wash me.” Again, Nikki did as she was told, not quite sure where her father’s mind was this morning and not really wanting to take him somewhere that she wasn’t prepared to go. She took the soap and washed all over his body, following instructions. Then he told her to stand back from him and wash her own body, everywhere except for her breasts, pussy and anus. Then he took the soap from her and tenderly washed those parts of her body himself, caressing her and probing at her orifices only slightly, teasing her.

By the time that he was finished, Nikki was on fire. She’d been used this morning and now her father was getting out of the shower and leaving her like a discarded toy as he toweled himself dry and dressed. As he did so, he told her to turn off the water and stand there to drip dry, but to not touch herself.

“What plans do you have for today Nikki?” he asked her casually, as if this were no different from any other day that the two of them had ever spent together.

“Just the usual, a day full of boring classes. Oh, and netball practice after school too.”

“Well, have a good day, I have to go to work now.” And with that he left Nikki alone in the house to get ready for school. Nikki dressed quickly when she looked at the clock and realised that she didn’t have a lot of time and hurried off to school, looking forwards to seeing Sally and perhaps getting her alone in the toilets to relieve the tension that had been building in her pussy this morning.

All day Nikki kept trying to get Sally to take her into the toilets and give her an orgasm, but every time that they got in there, there was someone else already in the bathroom and they weren’t prepared to give away the fact to any of their other friends that they were sleeping together.

By the time that she got to netball practice, Nikki’s panties were sopping wet and she found herself eyeing off all the members of the team and sizing them up as to what they might be like to sleep with. She found herself particularly turned on by their centre, Cathy, whose arse was perfect in every way that Nikki could imagine, clad in a pair of skin tight track pants. She was wearing a loose t-shirt, but Nikki could picture in her mind what her beautifully formed breasts might look like when released from the sports bra that she would be wearing. They were larger than either hers or Sally’s and Nikki found herself fantasizing about what it would be like to undress her and pinch and suck at her nipples and clit.

Nikki didn’t do so well at practice that day, her mind seemed to be continually diverted to the bodies of her friends and team mates rather than paying attention to where the ball was as it should be.

She found herself lingering in the changerooms, watching as the girls grabbed their stuff and hoping that one of them would decide to change there rather than at home as most of them tended to do. Ms Finch, the coach came in and spoke to Nikki about the fact that she hadn’t been on the ball tonight and Nikki even found herself checking out her teacher and wondering what sort of sex she like to get involved in. She thought about it and realised that she hadn’t ever really looked at her as anything other than a teacher before, but now that she did so objectively, Ms Finch was an absolute hottie! She was a netballer herself, playing at a high level for one of the local clubs and had only been teaching for five years. She was quite tall, and her breasts were probably as big as Cathy’s and her butt was anything but sloppy.

In this new light, Nikki found herself wanting her teacher and decided that against all common sense that she would see if there was anything approaching a level of interest there. She peeled off her top as she told Ms Finch that she had just had a bad day, having been distracted by some stuff from outside of school that had been going on, but that she expected that it would all be sorted out by the time that they had to play on the weekend. She slipped her bra off and stood quite close to her teacher, watching her out the corner of her eyes as she fussed around in her bag, pretending to struggle to find her t-shirt. Eventually she pulled it out, quite convinced that Ms Finch had indeed been eyeing off her nipples. She pulled her track pants and panties off , standing with her pussy bare before grabbing her school skirt and slipping it back on, leaving her pussy naked. She noted a look of shock pass across her teacher’s face, but nothing was said.

Dressed (well, almost fully dressed) Nikki said good bye to her teacher and left the change rooms to make her way home.

Amy sat in the change rooms, one hand jammed inside her track pants, the other fondling her breast. She couldn’t believe how horny she had just gotten sitting here as one of the girls in her team undressed in front of her. Amy was a lesbian and always considered herself lucky to be coaching the senior girl’s netball team. It meant that in addition to getting to perve on sexy school girls during the day at her job, she got the added bonus of getting to see the oldest (and legal she thought to herself) ones get hot and sweaty in nice tight clothes and short skirts a couple of times a week. Although she had fantasized in her own time, she had been very deliberate about maintaining her distance from the girls due to the professional ethics of the situation.

But Nikki had just stripped off her top right in front of her eyes and her perky nipples and been drawing her in like a spell. She had wanted to lick and caress them like she’d not wanted any thing in some time. And then she had left the change rooms with her school skirt on, but no underwear underneath. Amy was starting to wonder if perhaps it had been deliberate. She couldn’t recall Nikki having bothered to change before heading home on any other occasion but surely that was just Amy indulging her own fantasy. She shuddered as her fingers brushed her clit before she withdrew her hand and sucked the fingers clean. She had to get out of here before someone found her out.

Nikki passed the boys soccer training on her way out of the school and she stopped to watch for a while before heading home. Craig had spied her and waved and scandalously, she had flapped her skirt up to flash her pussy at him. Just as she had done so, one of the other guys had looked and she’d quickly turned away as she noted the look of complete shock on his face. He had run over to Craig and was whispering with him when Nikki had cast a quick glance back to see what had happened. God she was horny.

She got home and thought about masturbating but decided to wait and see if she could get her father to fuck her instead, the thought of the wait driving her mad with desire. She prepared dinner and waited to cook it until he got home.

Paul walked in the door to the smell of dinner cooking on the stove and went straight to the kitchen.

“Hey honey, how are you?” he asked his daughter.

“Good thanks Daddy,” Nikki replied.

“Did you have a nice day?”

“Mmhmm,” Nikki answered absently as she concentrated on ensuring that the dinner was cooking properly and not burning.

“Glad to hear it. I am going to get changed and cleaned up, then I’ll be down for dinner.”

“Ok, Daddy.”

The two of them enjoyed dinner and then Nikki cleared the table ready to do the dishes. She stood at the sink washing them and was suddenly aware of her father standing behind her. She felt his hands land softly on her shoulders, massaging her neck and shoulder muscles.

“Mmm, that’s great Daddy,” she told him, appreciating the tenderness of the gesture. His hands moved down her arms and around in front to caress her breasts and she felt the swelling of his cock in his pants as it pushed up against her arse. She melted back against his presence, enjoying the warmth and strength that emanated from his body.

Paul’s hand crept up under her school skirt and discovered that she was not wearing any panties.

“Did you go to school this way Nikki?” he asked, his tone sharpening.

“No, I didn’t Daddy, I just came home like this after netball.”

“And why would you do that?” he asked her.

“Well, I’ve been really horny all day and then by the time netball was over, they were sweaty as well and I just felt like my pussy needed airing out.”

“And did anyone else know that you were coming home like this?”

“No.”

“Ok, then. I don’t mind you being like this for me and I can even understand if you do it for Sally sometimes, but I don’t want to have you doing anything like this at school, do you understand?”

“Sure Daddy.” She felt his hand slide between her legs and caress her pussy. She shifted her legs apart and found his finger slide deeper between her lips.

“Please fuck me Daddy, I’m so horny I need you inside me!” Nikki said, moaning as her clit was brushed by her father’s hand. The hand left her pussy and she was moved forwards so that he was no longer supporting her weight. She realised that her father’s pants were being dropped to the floor and then her skirt was lifted, her father’s erect cock pushed up against her butt. She leaned forwards over the sink as her father arranged the head of his cock so that it could spear its way between her sopping wet pussy lips.

Nikki cried out as her father’s cock penetrated her depths. She’d been waiting for release all day and finally she was getting what she desired. She thrust herself back against her father each time he thrust towards her.

“Oh yes Daddy, that’s so good, fill me with your cock ... please Daddy, fuck me!” Paul grabbed his daughter’s hips and started to fuck her hard as she bent forwards, her hands braced against the sink.

“Are you on the pill yet Nikki?” he asked, grunting and thrusting, watching his shaft plunge again and again between her lips.

“No Daddy,” Nikki whimpered back, her body awash with pleasure.

“Well that is something we’ll have to attend to so that I can fill your pussy with my cum,” he said, pulling his cock from her pussy and rubbing the wet, stiff member over her anus. Until then, I’ll just have to fill your butt. And in saying that, he began to spear his cock into her anus.

Nikki pushed back against the invasion in her bum, wanting it, willing her father to fill her arse with his big cock. It hurt a bit because there wasn’t really a lot of lubrication, but Nikki was too horny to stop and pushed as her father thrust until his cock was buried within her. Nikki reached one hand between her legs and fingered her clit whilst her father fucked her arse until she exploded with her orgasm, her bum squeezing about her dad’s cock as it filled her.

“God I love your tight arse Nikki,” Paul said, “It squeezes me just right.”

“Fill it up Daddy, fill up my bottom!”

Paul thrust. Then again. And then he held still as his seed exploded from his cock and filled his daughter’s bottom.

“Clean up Nikki.” He said, leaving her in the kitchen.

Nikki climbed into her father’s bed again having finished her school work for the night. She snuggled up against her father.

“No, Nikki, down there, with my cock in your mouth.” He told her as she started to think about sleep. She slid down under the covers in a repeat of the previous night’s exercise, her father’s erect cock slowly subsiding in her mouth as he succumbed to sleep.

Nikki sat in the shower as her father again emptied his bladder, his warm urine splattering against her breasts and running down over her abdomen, soaking the panties that he’d told her to put on.

“Today I want you to stand up and pee for me,” her father said to her. Nikki stood up from the floor of the shower and stood with her legs slightly parted before allowing herself to release the over-night build up in her bladder. Her piss soaked through her panties and ran down her leg as her father stood before her stroking his hardening cock as he watched. When she had finished, he started the water running and stepped into the shower, his cock pressing up against her wet panties, which were quickly shed.

Nikki used the soap to wash her father’s cock, sliding her hands back and forth along his shaft until he came over her belly. Paul thanked her and left her in the shower as he dressed and headed off to work just like the previous day.

Nikki went to school, wishing that she had PE that day so that she’d get to check out Miss Finch again. She was horny and kept thinking about what it would be like to peel off Ms Finch’s top to reveal her breasts so that she could suck on her nipples.

During the day, she caught the guy that had been at training with Craig checking her out with rabid curiosity and rewarded him with a smile here and there as they encountered each other. The more she thought about the soccer team, the more she wondered what it might be like to wander into the change rooms after one of their games and strip down in the showers with them. She wondered if they’d be game enough to fuck her in front of their mates. The only problem she could see was that they’d be bound to talk and then she’d have a reputation that whilst true, she probably wouldn’t want discussed about town.

The guy that was checking her out was the only one of the guys that was still at school, the others all being older like Craig and having graduated already. That provided her with some hope that at least if she actually went through with such a crazy plan she’d only have to worry about one of the guys spreading the word around her classes. She considered the fact that she planned to study out of town the year after graduation and wondered whether it would really matter next year if she did it or not.

“God, I’m so fucking wet and horny!” she thought to herself as she took her seat in the next class, her panties slimy with her excitement and plastered to her pussy.

Nikki looked up as the door to the class opened, expecting Mr Doorsman to come through the door, tussled and late as was his usual habit. She was surprised however, when it was Ms Finch that came through the door instead.

“Ok, class, Mr Doorsman is ill and I’ll be filling in for this lesson,” she informed them as she took her position in front of the white board. Nikki cast her eyes up and down Ms Finch’s body as she stood there, aware that there were a number of boys sitting around her who appeared to be doing the same thing. They were certainly quieter than usual!

Ms Finch was wearing a pair of black slacks that hugged her bum wonderfully and a light, cream coloured blouse. She moved over to the teacher’s desk at the front corner of the room and stood in profile to Nikki as she addressed a student at the back of that side of the room. Nikki’s heart leapt as she realised that the light from the window was showing a perfect silhouette of Ms Finch’s breasts.

“Man they look big, at least a c cup,” Nikki thought to herself, absently sucking on the end of her pen as her pussy reacted with delight to the sight that greeted her. Nikki spent most of the rest of the lesson seeking furtive glances at her teacher and whenever she’d come near, Nikki would melt from the heat in her loins, sure that she was so horny that Ms Finch would smell the scent emanating from her pussy. She leant over to help Nikki with her work at one point and the touch of her hair on Nikki’s arm was like a touch with a fine, electrified brush.

12