Nikki & Her Father Ch. 06

Story Info
Nikki explores other options.
6.9k words
4.59
66.7k
17
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki cheered as Craig’s team scored a goal to put them up 1-0 in the game. She watched fervently as the rest of the time was played out, wondering whether they could hang on and win the game. When the final whistle went, she was ecstatic and decided that maybe she could put her plan into action after all.

Nikki strode into the change rooms, “You boys were fantastic today!” she said, all eyes turning to her as she surveyed the room. The players were in various states of undress, most of them with a beer in hand as they began the celebration of their season defining win. One or two of them made to cover themselves up, but Nikki called out for them to stop, “after all, why would I bother coming in here if it wasn’t to see a group of hunky naked guys?” And having announced that, she made her way to the showers. “If anyone wants me, I’ll be in here … waiting,” she called back to them, peeling her t-shirt off and tossing it out onto the floor.

Once in the shower area, she removed the rest of her clothes, a nervous excitement coursing through her, her pussy totally sodden with desire, wondering if this would be as good as she hoped, or whether she would regret it.

“What the hell are you doing?” Craig asked her, striding into the change rooms in his athletic underwear.

“Well, if all goes according to plan, I’m about to get fucked by your entire soccer team,” she coolly replied, stepping closer to him and reaching out to caress his cock.

“You have to be fucking mad!”

“No, just mad for a fucking,” she laughed. “Do you want to be first, or are you going to wait until someone has warmed me up for you?” Nikki asked him, dropping to her knees and tugging on his underwear.

Craig tried to move away, but by this time, Nikki had successfully freed his cock and grasped it in her hand. She pulled him closer and enveloped the head within her mouth.

“Dudes, this chick is for real!” someone called out as they turned the corner to the showers to find Nikki now hungrily working her mouth up and down Craig’s shaft.

“Of course I am for real, now come and fuck me,” Nikki simply stated to him, wiggling her arse in encouragement as she continued to work Craig’s cock.

Craig’s team mate quickly discarded his towel, joking with Craig that he should have introduced this girl earlier as she reached down to feel Nikki’s small breasts before kneeling behind her and sliding his cock unceremoniously between her bald pussy lips, exclaiming at how hot she was and how awesome it was tat she shaved her pussy.

Craig found himself in an awkward position now. He had intended to escort Nikki out of here, hoping to preserve her as a private sexual outlet that he shared with his sister, not someone that he had shared with the entire team. Now he found himself caught as the rest of the team crammed their way into the shower area to see if indeed this chick was up to what they thought they were. Instead of getting to lead her out, Craig found himself as the first participant, having been too slow to react due to a part of him wanting nothing more than for Nikki to suck his cock like she’d done on previous occasions.

He was reluctant to admit it, but he was getting turned on at the sight of his mate thrusting his cock in and out of Nikki’s pussy as she moved up and down the length of his shaft with her lips. The guy behind her started to really work over her pussy and it was obvious that he was getting close to cumming.

“I want it in my mouth, I want you to cum in my mouth,” Nikki urged him, leaving Craig erect and frustrated as she spun about on the tiled floor. There were cheers from the on-lookers, all in various stages of undress, erect to a man as the heard her ask for the cum. She sucked down on the erect cock she found facing her and wrapped a hand around his balls.

Craig now found the familiar sight of Nikki’s hot bald pussy facing him and was so horny that he let go of his reluctance, dropping to his knees behind her and sliding within her sopping pussy. He slid in and out as he watched Nikki bring the cock in her mouth to orgasm, swallowing initially, and then letting the cum dribble from her mouth over her chin to hoots and hollers of appreciation from the crowd. The guy who had just cum moved out of the way and Nikki called out to ask who was next as she was fucked from behind by Craig.

Suddenly two guys were jostling for position in front of her and she took the first erect cock that she could into her mouth, reaching out with one hand to grab the other so that it didn’t go too far away as she sucked deeply upon the first cock before releasing it and turning to take the second within her mouth. She’d never felt so horny as she did right now, surrounded and filled by stiff cocks, all within her power and control. She swirled her tongue around the head of one of the cocks, squeezing on the other before swapping back. Craig announced that he was getting close and Nikki told him that she wanted him to cum in her mouth too, at the same time announcing that she wanted every guy in the room to fuck her pussy and then cum in her mouth for her. She found Craig’s cock, wet with her juices suddenly before her face and drew it deep between her lips, working up and down its length. She hadn’t even had time to get him to cum before she felt another cock in her pussy, the biggest of the three that she’d had so far.

Then Craig was filling her mouth with his semen and she let herself go, feeling his warm seed pump into her mouth, down her throat and then spill down her chin as the first load had. And then there was another cock in her face and she opened her mouth and took it willingly as it slid within her cummy mouth, working back and forth rapidly, closer to what she would expect from her father than what she usually encountered with Craig. She allowed her mouth to be fucked and could feel the balls of the guy behind her as they slapped up against her naked pussy lips when he thrust into her, in counter point to the thrusting that she was feeling in her mouth.

Nikki moaned with the pleasure that she was feeling coursing though her as she was used over and over again by the guys from the soccer team. She allowed her face to be used as she concentrated on the cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy, her bald lips sliding along the engorged shaft. Before she was aware of aware was happening, she found the cock in her mouth exploding, filling her with more warm, gooey semen, the first spurt of which she swallowed reflexively before pulling her mouth off of the cock to breathe. This meant that the second spurt of cum splattered across her face, much to the delight of her audience.

She could hear catcalls to the guy that had just cum, he was being given shit because of the fact that he’d cum so quickly, without even having managed to get his dick in her pussy, but Nikki didn’t get a chance to think about that because she suddenly found her pussy vacant and another wet cock pointing at her mouth. Before she could even open her lips to suck it, she was hit in the face with another load of cum. She felt hands on her hips, guiding her as she was about to be penetrated yet again, but she urged him to wait.

“My knees are getting sore on these tiles, I need to move,” she said, cum strung between her lips and dripping from her chin to her breasts.

“C’mon guys, lift her up,” called the guy that had been about to fuck her and Nikki suddenly felt herself being pulled first to a standing position and then lifted from the floor. There were hands supporting her from beneath, one guy holding each leg and a couple more along side her, hands under her back and bum, keeping her in mid air. She could feel their stiff cocks jutting into her on all sides before the guy between his legs slid smoothly within the folds of her pussy, spreading her lips. Nikki allowed her head to loll back in pleasure as she was fucked and held, helpless to move without risking being dropped to the ground, the guy between her legs grunting each time he thrust deep within her. Then she realised that she was staring at a stiff erection, though it was upside down because her head was tipped back. She opened her mouth and the owner of the cock happily thrust it within her mouth, beginning to work it over just like his mates had previously. Nikki reached out with her hands until she found a cock with each of them and started tugging and pulling as she was penetrated in both her pussy and mouth. She felt hands squeezing her buttocks and breasts as someone rubbed the cum that had dribbled onto her breast into her skin. Someone then touched her clit and Nikki cried out as a spear of pleasure was driven to the deepest core of her being where it rebounded and built and flooded through her as she orgasmed, her body wracked with pleasure, jerking and convulsing, the guys holding her struggling to keep her from slipping away from them.

“Man, this chick is fucking awesome!” she heard someone say as her pussy was vacated, the owner of the cock that had occupied calling for her mouth to be presented to him. Nikki let go of the cocks that she was tugging and sucking as the guy fucking her made his way to her head where he thrust his cock between her slimy lips. She felt a shifting of the hands supporting her as people adjusted their positions and the random movement meant that she copped yet another load of cum over her face as she couldn’t keep the cock within her mouth. At the same time, someone forced their way between her wet pussy lips, sliding hard within her until he was completely buried within her before withdrawing and sliding back in again.

Nikki sought out and found another cock to occupy her mouth and worked away at it, licking, sucking and nibbling, stroking yet another cock with each hand as she was speared into again and again, her body shaking with pleasure as someone pulled and pinched at one of her nipples.

She became lost in a sea of pleasure for awhile as the cycle continued, someone fucking her pussy as she sucked on a cock before a load of cum was spurted either within her mouth, over her face or in one case, over her belly. Eventually there weren’t enough people left to support her off the ground as some of those who had had their pleasure watched for a bit and then simply left as their mates finished off their own pleasure, or in some cases, simply showered as they watched the continuing action.

For the last remaining guy, Nikki stood with her legs spread and her hands planted against eh shower wall, urging him to fuck her harder and harder as he thrust and pummeled her pussy from behind. She was starting to feel a bit sore now from the massive use that her pussy had been through in the time that she’d been here. Nikki reached around behind her and felt the shaft of his cock with her fingers as it slid in and out over and over again. Then, with her finger nice and moist, she started to push it into her anus.

“Of fuck! You’re such a dirty little slut!” The guy called out in surprise as he saw her finger disappear into her tight little anus.

“Of course, and I saved this sight for you, just because you’re last,” she laughed. The guy pulled his cock from her, announcing that he was going to explode. Nikki turned around and knelt down from him, presenting her breasts for him to cum over, pulling at her cummy nipples. He stroked his cock and then held still, pointing at her chest as he pulsed and exploded, a stream of cum hitting Nikki and running down to her tummy.

“Mmm thanks, now be a friend and grab me a towel? Nikki said, turning on one of the showers and starting to wash the cum of an entire soccer team from her body.

Having cleaned up, Nikki dressed herself and walked out of the change rooms, calling out her thanks as the team cheered and applauded, sending her on her way with cat calls and wolf whistles as well.

“Hi Nikki, how was the game?” Paul asked his daughter as she walked into the lounge where he was watching TV.

“Oh, it was awesome!” she replied enthusiastically. “They won and so they should now win the whole championship without too much fuss!”

“Well that must have made them all happy.”

“It sure did!” Nikki replied, thinking to herself that she had probably made them even happier after the game than the win had.

“Excellent. I suppose that you’re going to go out and party then?” he asked her.

“Well, that would be good, but I thought that maybe I could hang here for a bit and make you happy first?” she said, moving over to where her father was sitting, lowering herself to sit demurely on the edge of the couch as she looked at him.

“I think you know the answer to that young lady,” Paul replied, grinning.

“Good.” Nikki slid her hand over her father’s leg to his crotch where she rubbed at his cock which quickly responded to the sensation. She pulled and prodded and rubbed at him until she could tell that he was at his full size and even a bit uncomfortable in his pants. His hands were roaming over her breasts, squeezing and tugging at the nipples as she leaned in to kiss him. Paul avoided the kiss as he peered past her to see what was happening on the TV

“The game isn’t quite finished yet Nikki and I want to watch it, so you suck my dick until its over,” he stated. Nikki was getting used to her father simply telling her what he wanted done and quickly dropped to her knees before him as he slid his pants down to expose his erection. She wrapped her hand about it and sucked the head into her mouth, pulling at the underside of the helmet with her lips as her tongue probed at the hole on the tip before plunging her mouth down its whole length and simply holding him there.

She fondled his balls and pulled on them gently as she started to bob her head up and down the length of his shaft, taking time to lick along it as well. Her mouth was quite sore from its earlier use by the soccer team and she was struggling to keep going. What she really wanted was to have her father’s cock in her bum. Her pussy was a bit sore, but she knew that her arse was craving what it had so far missed out on. Thinking about it made her want it even more and she was soon fingering her pussy to get it wet. With her finger now nice and slimy, she reached around behind her and slid it into her anus while her mouth continued its work over her Daddy’s cock. She heard him groan and was pleased to see that she was at least managing to distract him from the game a little.

She heard the final siren go and her father gave a clap, the team he was supporting having managed to get through the game with a win.

“Now, get up here and fuck me,” he simply said to his daughter.

Nikki started to peel her pants down her legs, but her father told her to do it slowly, to dance for him and tease him. Nikki blushed at the thought of acting like a stripper for her father, but she began to sway, her hips and arse moving, then she turned slowly, her hands running over her taught buttocks, up over her tummy, pinching at her nipples. Then she began the process of slowly removing her clothes. Piece by piece, inch by inch, moving close to her father without touching him, then further away, noting the way that his hands tended to stray towards his cock with his arousal.

Finally, now standing before him in just a pair of panties, she turned away from him and slid them down her legs, keeping them together and straight before finally stepping out of them and draping them across her father’s face.

Paul moved them aside as his daughter stepped up onto the couch, one foot either side of him so that her legs were slightly parted and he could stare up at her neatly trimmed pussy and the small curve of her breasts, the erect nipples thrust out before she pinched and pulled on them with her fingers as she squatted, lowering her tight pussy towards his erect cock.

Paul watched the descent of her body as she squatted down, loving the tight lines of her athletic figure. He held his cock so that it was positioned ready to impale her and was rewarded when Nikki did indeed squat right down on his cock, sliding effortlessly down his length until he was buried in her pussy. He reached out and tugged on her nipples before leaning back on the couch and watching as she worked her way up and down his length, her lips clinging to his engorged shaft with every movement.

Nikki stood again and could tell that her father was about to tell her off, but she quickly turned through a hundred and eighty degrees and impaled herself again, sitting now and bending forwards, feeling his full length deep within her. She moved up and down before reaching around and sliding her finger back into her anus whilst her father watched it disappear.

“mmm, you know, I think it would look better if my cock was sliding in and out of your butt like that.”

“Oh yes please Daddy, I want you to fuck my bum for me,” Nikki replied enthusiastically. She felt her father’s hands on her hips as he lifted her and she reached between her legs to position his cock at the entrance to her bum hole. Slowly she was lowered back down, her arse spreading as the cock slowly slid deep inside. She was raised and lowered slowly, each movement forcing her father’s cock a little deeper inside her arse until she was sitting completely on his lap.

Nikki reached down and played with her clit, rubbing at it as she wiggled around on her father’s pole. She could feel an orgasm building, but wanted to save it and stopped, slipping her fingers insider her hole instead, where she could feel her father’s cock through the membrane that separated her anus from her pussy. She felt her father pushing her forwards off the couch and went with it, finding that unlike she expected, his cock didn’t slip from her butt. Instead he followed her movement until she was kneeling on the floor and he was kneeling behind her with his cock still stuffed in her anus. He began thrusting back and forth and Nikki squealed with delight as her arse was fucked.

“It feels so fucking good Daddy,” she cried out as she felt his stiff shaft slide within the walls of her anus, pushing deep inside her.

‘I love it too Nikki, your arse is so wonderfully tight,” Dave replied thrusting again and again. Nikki could feel her father’s balls slapping up against her pussy as his cock penetrated her butt and she reached under herself to scrape them with her nails as he pulled out again, drawing a moan from him. She felt her father’s hand groping at her breast and turned slightly to afford him better access. He trapped her nipple between thumb and finger and pulled tightly on it. Nikki gasped and thrust back against his movement in response and he tugged again.

“I’m going to fill your butt with my cum Nikki,” he announced shortly after, pushing himself within her.

“Oh yes, cum in my arse, Daddy, fill me up!” Nikki responded, reaching for her clit so that she could stimulate herself to orgasm as her father’s cock began pulsing and spurting deep within her bum hole. He hjeld himself within her as her orgasm rocked through her body, causing her to shudder as spasms of pleasure passed through her in waves. Nikki collapsed on the floor and Paul went off to clean up.

“You’d better get cleaned up too, if you’re going out,” Paul called back to her as she lay on the floor. Nikki got up, one hand on her butt to keep the cum from dribbling as she made her way to the bathroom.

She found her father already running the water and he told her to get in kneel down for him. She did as she was told and saw her father aim his cock at her. He started to pee and the warm stream hit her on her breasts, mingling with the water from the shower. She tipped her head back as her father hosed her down and felt him adjust his aim so that it splashed over her neck. Once he finished, he stepped into the alcove with her and the two of them cleaned each other up.

12