Nikki Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caprine
caprine
214 Followers

Tim really had me going by that time.

"Ok, now, let's get you tongue back into action. Lick my pussy mound, where my pussy hair would be if I weren't shaved. Long, slow, gentle licks, Tim."

By that time, my pussy had long been heaving up and down in that timeless motion of eros awakened.

"All right, Tim, now lick the cunt lips up and down and around. Ung, God, keep going. Now the cunt slit, Tim, up and down and in. Ohhhhh! More, more! Faster! Now the clit, Tim, in your mouth, ummmmmm, Uhhhhh. Goooood! Don't Stop. Don't stop!"

I could not hold back. Tim was having trouble keeping his mouth on me, I was heaving up and down so hard. I burst into a shuddering, showering orgasm. I sprayed pussy juice all over Tim's face.

"Lick it up, Lick it up, and swallow, Tim, swallow it all."

Uncontrollably, a second and then a third orgasm escaped from my heaving pussy.

"Now, Tim, don't waste time, climb on, mount me! Put your cock on my slit and rub up and down a couple of time to lubricate it. Oh Yeess, just like that. " I was working toward yet another orgasm. I needed that cock in me--quickly.

"Now, Tim, Now. Let me help you find my cunt hole."

His cockhead suddenly pushed into my heavenly gate.

"There, now push, Tim, PUSH HARD. All the way in Tim, all the way in. Ohhhhhhhhh, God. Just hold it in there a minute."

Jesus, that big cock really swelled up in me. And did it ever feel good, deep in my pussy. It glowed warmly, like a furnace, warming my already hot pussy more.

"All right now, Tim, slowly, in and out. Not all the way out, but just about, and then back all the way to your balls. Do it! Do it! Start slowly and build up speed gradually.

Like I said, he was a fast learner. He hammered into me faster and faster.

"Great, Tim! Keep on going and going, like that damned rabbit."

Suddenly, I felt that big cock pulse and throb mightily and Tim thrust in to the hilt, arched his back and unloaded a single squirt of cock cream deep in my cunt.

I didn't think he had any more in him. I followed close behind him in another mind numbing orgasm and a bursting spray of pussy juice. We both must have been down to the bottom of the sex juice barrel by then.

Tim was no longer rock hard but still half erect inside my pussy. We rolled onto our side and just lay there with Tim in me and held each other quietly while we recovered and got out breath back We were both slick with sweat and cum, but did not care.

"OH, MY, GOD," He said, "SO THAT'S what it's like!"

Finis

******

Are there any more lessons Nikki has to teach Tim before he leaves for college? Could it be a long, hot, summer?

******

[Please? Whether you liked or disliked the story, constructive feedback and votes are appreciated and strong encouragement for an author to keep producing.]

caprine
caprine
214 Followers
12