Nikki Ch. 01

Story Info
The story of an immigrant from India .
5.1k words
3.78
44.6k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Chapter 01

The story of an immigrant from India

By Dan57 and Ari

Her name was Nikki ; she was 49. She was born and brought up in India, but had been living in the USA for almost 25 yrs at that moment. She had been raised on the typical old school east world teachings where women are always extremely conservative.

She was married to Prakash who was seventy years old. With such a difference in age, it had been no surprise they never got along during most of their marriage! Her husband was an elderly man when she was still looking young. Some people thought he was her father and that made him really furious. He had been on disability for a very long time and had become a pill addict, which didn't help their relations. All the money he received and a fair part of what she earned was wasted in these damned pills some crooked dealers sold him at very high prices...

Nikki was forced to work but that suited her quite well as she had at least a link with the outside world, far from her half bedridden husband... They had finally decided to sleep in separate rooms during the last fifteen years or so. Prakash didn't like to receive strangers while his wife loved to socialize with other people of Indian origin. She was too shy to mingle with people from other origins but she followed avidly the soap operas describing the romantic lives of US families!

During a discussion with her son who lived now in Detroit, she had openly admitted how fed up she was with Prakash, but she just hadn't done anything about it! Most people in the Indian community frown upon divorce : a decent Indian wife wouldn't imagine estrangement from her husband! She had nonetheless admitted that someone around her age could have kept her much happier than she was! Her son had pestered her with the idea that she should talk with other people, Indian or other ones and if she met someone younger and more interesting than her husband, just leave her husband and ask for divorce : she was still young enough to build a new life.

Nikki had just replied that she was far from being a top model, able to seduce a man at first sight. She was right : she was just a nice average looking, a bit plump, east Indian mom, She was not fat, just she had well filled curves that attracted the eyes of many men around her : C cup breasts that contrasted with her slim waist and a big round ass that swayed a lot when she walked. It would have been considered a major asset for a black girl but was a set back for an Indian one. To complete her description, she had long black hair, a mane that went down almost to her knees and which she had to comb for hours, a tedious task but she wasn't wealthy enough to go regularly to the hair dresser... She was petite, about five feet and five inches in a country where pompom girls could reach above six feet!

Her neighbours had never noticed her talk or mess around with other men. That was why she was amazed when a black man grabbed her by the elbow in a small street near her house. She opened her mouth to call for help as she thought it was an aggression. She just couldn't understand what this son of a bitch could steal from her : she must have had less than five dollars on her, that morning. The black man had placed his hand on her mouth to silence her.

- Shut up, bitch! I don't want to harm you, just chat a little with you. If you try to scream, I will be forced to cut your throat and we won't be able to discuss any more! Will you keep quiet, cunt?

Nikki was terrified but she nodded sheepishly! What this thug could want to her? The black man soon informed her :

- Your husband has bought me packs of pills and he promised to pay when he would receive his disability pension. He should have paid me a week ago but I have had no news from him...

- There was a problem with his pension. He hasn't received it so far!

- It's not my problem! You know what we do with bad payers?

- No...

- We pay a visit to him, we break the man's arms, we sack his home and we rape his wife...

- Oh God!

- And if he still doesn't pay, we may come back and use a cutter on his wife's face, cut her nose or slit her tongue in two... Better pay me and very fast, cunt!

- But if he still can't pay?

- You have a last solution : you can pay for him...

- But I have no money. He already takes most of my earnings to pay for your damned pills!

The dealer checked her out with a lewd glance that made her feel like vomiting. He clearly didn't consider her potential as a worker but the interest she would induce in a man, purely on the sexual plane...

- Let me have a look! Hmmmh! Yes! I think we could find a mutually profitable arrangement. With your ghetto booty and your large breasts, you could earn enough bucks to repay me if you are sufficiently obedient with me...

- What would you want me to do to you, exactly?

- To me? Nothing at all but I could make you meet some of my friends. It would open new horizons for you! You could climb swiftly the social ladder and end up with a nice sum for your old age...

- What are you speaking of? Prostitution? You must be mad! I am a married woman!

Nikki pushed the black man away and tried to run away. But he could run faster than she did. He was catching on her and he was about to grab her again. In a last attempt, she filled her lungs to call for help but she made the error to stop running to shout more easily. He caught her by the neck and placed a hand on her mouth to prevent her from calling for help. With his other hand, he snapped his fingers. It was clearly a signal. A car at the end of the street arrived almost immediately at their level. The driver was a Porto Rican.

- Jack, do you need some help with this ho? She is still quite decent, it would be a shame to ruin her face with your cutter!

- I am not that stupid, Vince! She can make much more money if I boss her!

- Oh! You've decided to start your own ring with that cunt!

- Yes, old boy. I have the intuition that she can become a big earner and you know that my intuition has never failed me...

While they were discussing, the black man had placed pieces of duct tape to prevent Nikki from screaming, other ones to pin her wrists behind her back. All his weight pressed now on her tied wrists and it was awfully painful but the only thing Nikki could do was groaning in discomfort. Jack also tied her ankles together and forced her to bend her knees to attach her wrists to her ankles. Now Nikki was completely helpless. She was weeping in fear and frustration : being abducted not a hundred yards from her home in daylight was just unthinkable. She knew there were no cameras in this rather poor sector! The two men just shoved her in the trunk. She had seen it in one of the series she followed on TV : the traffic cameras wouldn't find any trace of her, just a black man and a Porto Rican driving quietly through that suburb!

Nikki also knew she could suffocate if the arrival place was too far off but the trunk was big : the risk was quite limited. They crossed completely the city centre and the road became bumpy. Nikki knew there was a farmland zone to the east of the city with plenty of houses that had been deserted with the crisis... The car finally stopped and the trunk was opened at last. Jack and Vince just cut the duct tape holding together her ankles. Jack attached a dog collar to her neck, another humiliation for Nikki! She wasn't too surprised when Jack attached a leash to her collar. Jack seemed completely at ease there, not at all in a hurry to enter a nearby house that seemed not having had inhabitants for years!

Jack led Nikki inside the house into the former den. There were there some pieces of furniture, a table and... a bed! Nikki had no illusion at this moment : she was about to be raped by these two disgusting young men and she couldn't do anything to prevent it. Jack attached her leash to a radiator, a massive one that should weight around four hundred pounds. She would never be able to break free! Jack turned toward her and just grabbed her kameez between her breasts and tore it down. In a minute, her top was lying in shreds in a corner and she was standing in the middle of the room, still gagged. Nikki was just wearing her salwar (baggy pants) and her undies. Jack then ripped her white bra, not bothering to unhook it! His intention became soon pristine clear when he rubbed his hands on her breasts, weighing them and checking the elasticity of her boobs. He smiled when he saw they weren't sagging too much! They had barely bent down somewhat under their own weight.

- Vince, Look at these nice melons! Many teenagers would be proud to have such knockers : big, firm and juicy! I think we are going to enjoy our stay here! They will make a velvety sheath for my cock!

- Remember that we can's stay here too long! I know it's a pity but, otherwise, her husband may call the cops and your projects may be ruined!

Nikki was somewhat relieved! These two fiends intended to let her return home in the near future! At least, they didn't intend to kill her!

- Come here, pussy!

Nikki felt even an affectionate tone in Jack's voice. She had better not to antagonize him! She scurried toward her abductor. He seemed quite pleased by her obedience!

- You're learning the ropes pretty fast, big tits! I may transform you into a first class whore if you obey me so eagerly!

Nikki was nearly caught out of balance when Jack ripped also her salwar. He glanced toward her black knickers with a derogatory smirk.

- It won't be so easy, gal! You have just no idea of how to choose your clothes! Your Indian rags were anything but sexy and your un-assorted undies would make a prospective customer change his ideas on the spot! But don't worry! You'll soon become an expert about fashion and you'll feel awfully ashamed when you'll remember you were wearing a white bra and black knickers on our first encounter!

Nikki just wanted to return home and buy food at the grocer's shop she had planned to go not a long time ago! Her fear was growing : this man, Jack hadn't stripped her naked just to know if he liked her undies. At this moment, she felt his arms encircling her waist and drawing her to him. He bent his head toward her face... God! He clearly intended to give her an open mouth kiss! She desperately clenched her jaws, preventing Jack to push his tongue into her mouth! Indian people are extremely shy and she wouldn't have dreamed of giving her husband a kiss in public even on the day of her wedding. Jack slapped her face hard with the back of his hand. She immediately felt the taste of her blood in her mouth! The blow must have split her upper lip!

- Open your mouth when a man wants to kiss you on the lips, slut! You have hot lips almost like a black girl and they will be a constant invitation for cocks! You'll soon learn how to French kiss a man or a girl.

Nikki knew that her lips were overdeveloped. A departing neighbour, a Pakistani, had told her once she had a cocksucker's mouth and she had felt horribly insulted! She hated when Jack spoke openly of sexual activities or made such lewd comments on her physical peculiarities. Jack wasn't through with her : he gave her new orders :

- Bitch, it's time for your first lesson : on your knees at my feet on the double and open your mouth wide!

Nikki's heart skipped a beat! She could be almost completely innocent in sexual matters and had never even opened the Kama Sutra, she knew that men occasionally indulged in using a girl's mouth as a receptacle for their sperm! She was determined to try an ultimate fight with Jack but he stopped her in her tracks.

- If you don't behave, try to elude my caresses, fight me, bite me or resist me in any way, you'll find yourself in the hills, buried to the neck in the sand, to die slowly with thirst and be slowly devoured by jackals.

Nikki was broken then. She meekly walked toward Jack and knelt at his feet awkwardly as she had still her wrists tied together on her back. She obediently opened wide her mouth like the dutiful whore Jack wanted her to become. She had never given head to a man, not even her husband but she was too terrified to resist! Jack smiled encouragingly to her and swiftly pulled down his pants, taking his boxer along. A long black snake appeared. God he was really huge : maybe twice longer than Prakash's and more than twice bigger! Nikki had never imagined any man could be that big! A donkey or a horse, yes! She had even once seen a bull in heat in India and it had extraordinary big male attributes but she had never imagined a man could be that big...

Jack was quietly playing with his cock, rubbing the violet head in his hand. It seemed to swell even more in his hand! She would never be able to accommodate that piece of meat in her tiny mouth. How could he fit in this cramped place? But Jack had already tamed many virgins. Nikki had had two children and she was certainly no more a virgin but she had no experience at all in these matters! Prakash had never been a sex addict and had omitted to educate his wife! She was like an abandoned field, rich of unexploited possibilities... Just he had to start slowly...

The black man presented his huge cock to Nikki's mouth, telling her to kiss it. After a long hesitation, she bent forward and dropped a little peck on the engorged shaft. He encouraged her!

- You see : the skin is quite soft. Does the taste please you?

It was salty but not really unpleasant! She finally accepted to take the whole knob in her mouth. Jack let her progress at her own pace. If he wanted to transform her into a brilliant really slutty interracial whore, he had to be patient with her, make her progress steadily but never push her too far too fast and make her rebel. If she was always challenged but never unbalanced at each step, he could make a long way with her. He had seen too many girls raped by a whole gang during weeks and becoming brainless husks, just holes to be filled with no autonomy, the kind of girls only perverts could find an interest in...

- Good, now you can salivate on my cock, cover it with your spit and ease it slowly deeper in your gullet.

It was so strange seeing this Indian girl with her pouty lips who promised to become one of the best cocksuckers in town but was totally inexperienced taking her first lessons in giving head to a man! Sometimes, she suddenly blocked and declined to take Jack deeper in her throat. The black man just told her that what she would do if he ransacked her house, leaving her completely ruined with just nothing to wear or to eat, after having sent her husband to the hospital emergency ward and leaving her completely disfigured... She just shivered at the prospect and resumed her slow mastering of her gag reflex.

When Nikki's chin entered in contact with his swollen balls, he congratulated her emphatically, telling her she had made the right choice. He even pulled out of her mouth and gave her an open mouth kiss. She was so excited by her success that she kissed him back before realizing it... Their kisses became soon more passionate and Jack had to explain her that they had just exchanged their first French kiss. Nikki opened suddenly goggled eyes when she understood that she had done things with Jack that she had never thought possible and that she had never imagined doing with Prakash! She laughed happily when Jack told her she would blow many men in her mouth. Just Jack was dead serious and he went serious when he pulled out of her mouth.

- I know you aren't a trained cocksucker but I would want you to take my friend Vince in your mouth and give him the best blowjob you can. Vince, I can tell you that she already sucks cock like a pro and you, Nikki, don't disappoint me! Go to him on your knees like a good whore, caress his balls and let him have a feel at your big tits and your butt. Then only, you'll take him down your throat and start sucking him for your dear life...

Nikki just remarked :

- But I've just taken you deep in my mouth! I don't know how to suck cocks!

Jack noticed Nikki didn't say that she didn't want to do it, that she would never do it, just that she didn't know how to do it! It was the reflex of a professional whore, a further proof he had chosen the correct way to deal with her! She was even eager to learn! He had scheduled that she would service her first paying customers in a week or two but perhaps she would need much less time than that!

It was so pleasant watching Nikki's bottom swaying enticingly as she inched toward Vince and the crack of her ass opening invitingly as she took the Porto Rican in her mouth. She immediately worked his shaft into her throat. She was really a natural as it went in as easily as if she had been servicing men in her throat for countless years... When she was impaled on his cock to the hilt, Jack started to whisper to her ear a few important advices.

- Good, Nikki, you're a very good whore! You made me proud taking in Vince so easily! When you'll start receiving paying customers, it won't be more difficult. All of them will wear condoms for evident safety reasons and they will slide into your throat even more easily. But some of them will explode in their rubbers just after they had gone through the barrier of your teeth : that is the reason why you must always require advance payment! It's not your fault if they are early ejaculators!

Nikki stayed silent, listening intently, just like a good pupil. She just nodded whenever he gave her trade secrets that she was trying to memorize. She had gone through the mirror : she was no more an housewife abducted by a thug but a whore in training receiving lessons from her owner! She didn't mind any more to be permanently naked, on her knees on the floor : it was her professional uniform and her dutiful place, at the feet of her master! Her only worry was where she would service her first paying customer ; in his car, in a seedy motel, in a park or elsewhere... It wasn't up to her to decide but her master to choose him (or her : there was no reason why all her customers would be men) and when. The other question that haunted her was whether Jack would want her to become a black cock whore, a general purpose one or anything else...She didn't really care : it was the problem of her owner, not hers. But like any good professional, she wondered whether she would be up to the task...

Vince was growing steadily in her mouth. Her head was bobbing along the whole length of Vince's cock. She ran her hand around her nipples, eliciting from her lips a sigh of pleasure that was rewarded by a slap across her breast!

- Wait until you're alone in your bed if you want to frig your pussy or caress your tits! You're here to give pleasure, not to receive any!

The frustration was terrible but Nikki perfectly understood that a good whore had to abide to such strict rules! She bent her head down in shame and promised not to do it again! Vince was starting to moan. The pleasure was slowly overwhelming him. Nikki was extremely proud of herself ; this man had left her the total control of his pleasure and it was a mind-boggling situation. Prakash had always scolded her when had taken any initiative : her only duty was to lie on her bed, bunch her clothes to uncover her pussy and open her legs to receive her husband. He just humped her two or three times and unloaded a very reduced amount of cum just at the entrance of her pussy. When she explained it to Jack, he just laughed, saying that Prakash was a lousy lover, that he wondered how he had succeeded to sire two babies in her womb, that he hadn't been worthy of his luck when his family had chosen Nikki as a wife for him!

Jack's constant insistence made Nikki progressively realize how worthless her husband had been, how stupid she had been staying with him as his faithful wife for so long. In her mind, the idea that Jack had not abducted her but had freed her was growing up... In her view, now, it was perfectly legitimate to cuckold her husband as often as she could and becoming a very active whore was probably the surest way to reach her new objective! Vince's cock was now throbbing wildly in her gullet. She knew he would soon explode there. She had never given head to anyone but some of the films she had watched late were quite explicit! She pulled back delicately until she had just the head of his cock in her mouth. To reduce the force of his imminent jet of cum, she covered the tip of his cock with her tongue. She was just on time as Vince's cum almost instantly flooded her mouth. The man yelled in triumph and Jack stroked her hair reassuringly...

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12