Nikki Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- You were marvellous, Nikki. Do always the same thing and your customers will be in heaven! Just to show you how much you pleased me, I'll leave you the choice of the next step : do you want to make me cum in your mouth, to my turn or do you want to start the central point, receiving a cock in your pussy and make it spew its load there?

- I... I think I manage the blowjob technique. It's not so difficult but my husband Prakash hasn't touched me for so many years that I don't know...

- ... Whether you'll be able to accommodate a cock there? Don't worry, if your husband hasn't fucked you for fifteen years, you'll just be as tight as a virgin and I love deflowering virgins. It may hurt a little during the first entry but perhaps you know it's a fad here in the USA : women have their hymen restored to give their husbands or their boyfriends the pleasure of deflowering them once more. Just their pussies are not as tight as virgins'. Yours may be, on the contrary quite virginal but a good whore should be relatively loose, I think! Better ream your pussy as soon as possible!

- Yes, you're right, Jack! Prepare me to be the best possible whore in the world! Stretch out my pussy!

- It'll be my pleasure, Nikki! Just a question Nikki ; are you on the pill?

- No! As my husband has stopped visiting me long ago, I thought there was no point continuing.

- You'll have better restart it! A pregnant woman can be very horny and will attract a lot of men but better wait until you have built a client base! For today, Vince and me will wear condoms until you're back on the pill but hurry up!

- Yes, Master!

Nikki knelt in front of Jack and Vince, still naked with her wrists crossed in her back and her eyes down cast. She had spread out her knees and kept her mouth open in a silent invitation. That was the first time Nikki ever used submissive words and attitudes in front of her abductors. Jack was quite eager to discover how tight Nikki was. He rolled a condom on his cock.

- Next time, you'll do it yourself, Nikki. Some whores put the inverted condom in their mouth and roll it on the man's cock! It's extremely slutty but most men love it... So you are going to train yourself until you master the technique and it will become your trademark!

Jack got on the bed with Nikki.

- Nikki, I want you to really enjoy our coupling. I promise I'll be gentle and you'll enjoy this more than anything you've ever experienced with your husband.

Jack began licking her tits and then sucked on her nipples. His cock was hard now and she was mesmerized by its sheer size and kept staring at it while it grew to its full length and girth. It was so much bigger than Prakash that it felt just impossible!

- Nikki, I need to prepare you to receive my cock. I have to get your juices flowing for lubrication

Jack started to lick her pussy but the flow was insufficient to his taste. He told Nikki he would add some KY jelly. He got the tube and coated it on his cock. He then inserted the tube head directly on her pussy lips and pressed it until he had drained half of the tube inside her. He then made her spread her legs by and shoved two fingers in her pussy. He rotated them to smear the jelly inside her.

- Nikki, It's ready! I'm going to shove my cock into your pussy now! Don't worry! I'll go easy and you'll love every moment of it!

Jack just spread her legs out and lifted her knees up. He got between her legs and placed his cockhead against her pussy lips and pushed. His cock slowly entered her pussy without difficulty. He was just two inches inside her when she started to yell that it really hurt, that he was going to split her open, that he was too big, that he would never fit in. But Jack took no heed to her protests, he just ploughed on, pulling her pussy open. She was really as tight as a virgin and it was heaven to enter her. He had never felt anything so velvety, so deliciously tight. Nikki's customers would really enjoy fucking her and her husband was a damn fool to have let this fine piece of cake staying idle!

Jack could watch her pussy lips being spread out until the head of his cock had completely disappeared into her. The skin of her pussy lips appeared incredibly taut just as if it was about to tear from the extreme tightness. Nikki valiantly repressed her tears. She just mumbled in a low voice :

- Oh God! You're too big! You are going to rip my pussy! No more!

Jack told Nikki she would tell him when he could resume his penetration. After a few minutes, she started cumming on his cock. She whispered to him.

- It seems less tight now! Perhaps you could push another inch in my pussy!

Jack started to push in deeper immediately. He advanced quite slowly but relentlessly. He kept on pushing and at last was all the way in. Nikki couldn't believe that she had taken Jack's cock whole. It was twice longer than her husband and felt four times bigger. It felt like an elephant trunk was impaling her. It had taken nearly half an hour to get it all the way in.

Jack then started to fuck Nikki. This time, she didn't need any instructions, just encouragement, as Jack was way bigger than her husband. He pulled all the way out and then he started to push it back in but her pussy lips rolled back in too. She spread her pussy lips wide open while he fucked her long and slow. She started to cum at once again and again! She now was fucking back at him and her moves were becoming rather frantic. She screamed aloud. She seemed to really enjoy what Jack was doing to her as she started to kiss him fervently. When he was plunging into her pussy, she reciprocated, trying to push him deeper into her belly...

Jack was deep in her pussy when he started to fill the condom with his spunk. He shot several loads of his hot sticky cum. She French kissed him as she had been taught to do.

- Jack I would like it had been true, that you had cummed directly in my pussy during my fertile time!

- But what would you have said to your husband!

- To hell with this wimp : he has never been able to make me cum so magnificently! I am yours, Jack, ready to do whatever you want!

- Ready for your coming out already?

- What are you meaning?

- Ready to receive your first paying customers?

- In my mouth and my pussy? Immediately if you want!

- And in your ass?

Nikki blushed horribly:

- Jack, it's just... just that I am still a virgin there!

- Don't worry dear! I will take your anal cherry tomorrow. You'll be a three shot gun and start earning heaps of money for me?

12