Nikki Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rode that day for about an hour. She kept badgering me about my extremely limited (and too-often solo) sexual experiences, and this news she'd just heard about me running nude with my girlfriend. I pointed out that Wendy and I had broken up a few days prior, but Nikki wasn't interested in that. She pressed me for all of the details, and I admit, it was really turning me on.

She turned in her saddle to look squarely at me. "What do you think about when you jack off?" she asked nonchalantly, getting off the subject of my nude jogging. I started to stammer some kind of answer but she cut me off, still smiling that beguiling smile. "C'mon, Steve, tell me. I know guys do it—even Andy does it. I've caught him doing it, and sometimes I've asked him to do it." She lowered her voice a little and leaned toward me. That loose halter top hung down and I could see her tits jiggling as our horses walked. "In fact, sometimes I even do it with him." She tossed her head back laughing as she saw my face flush again and I coughed and licked my lip, all at the same time. "Oh, it's not the same as fucking, by any means—oh, I guess you wouldn't know but just take my word for it. It's fun, but it's not the same. I like to tease him into getting hard, and then sometimes kiss just the tip of his cock a little till the first drop of pre-cum shows, and then I like to watch him stroke his penis for me." She was watching for my reaction the whole time, loving the uncomfortable way I shifted in my saddle and swallowed hard a few times.

"Sometimes I have him stand in front of me while I sit on the bed, or the couch—anywhere to be eye-level with his cock." Nikki rubbed her hands over her stomach, as if reliving some of their moments. The sweat stung my eyes and I licked my lips again and again and kept trying to swallow—but my mouth was dry. "I love to watch a penis go from soft to hard for me," she said, as if talking about any other subject. "I would love to watch your cock get longer...and longer...and bigger...and bigger! And I love watching your little helmet heads get fatter and fatter and change color. It's just so much fun!" She clapped her hands and giggled like a school girl. "And then when you guys come? It's so incredible! The faces you guys make—Andy does, so I'm guessing that you will, too—and the little moans! It just makes me hot thinking about it!" I'd long since learned to hang on those words—though this was the most blatant Nikki had ever been—and remember them for later. It caught me off guard when she started referring to ME, and it made my penis swell up in my jeans even harder. She was taunting me, and I my self-image was low enough that I just let her. All I got out of it was fantasies of woman I couldn't have, but I did pretend that she wanted me, too.

Nikki's red tongue darted out and she made a long show of licking her upper lip while she smiled her devilish smile at me. "Know what else is really fun? Did you know that I masturbate for Andy, also? Oh, it's true! It's a little weird to tell you that, but I do. Sometimes it's fun to do a really sexy strip tease for him—especially if I DON'T let him get naked! He get's sooo worked up and uncomfortable—is that how you're starting to feel now?"

"It's not just starting..." I managed hoarsely. She laughed again.

"So I do a really—really—sexy strip tease for him, and when I'm finally COMPLETELY naked I like to put a leg up on the couch next to him, and then he's got a perfect view of my tits and my pussy, and I play with my clit for him and suck on my own nipples and rub my breasts—just out of his reach. I tell him how it feels, and he just stares! And I tell him how I want him to do it, and when my fingers slide in and out of my pussy it makes HIM groan! I've made HIM cum before just making him watch me make myself cum! Can you believe that?"

My lip was pooling sweat faster than I could lick it off; my hands shook, and I couldn't think straight.

Suddenly she seemed embarrassed. "Oh, Steve," she said, "I just thought. Tell me the truth. Does it make you uncomfortable when I talk about sex? I just feel so relaxed around you—but if you don't like it?"

I shook my head reflexively. "Oh, good!" she exclaimed, her usual demeanor back in a flash.

"Are you getting a hard-on from it? An erection for me?"

I nodded but it wasn't good enough for her. "Want to stop riding and show me, Steve? Wendy started telling me about you a couple weeks ago, but I want to see for myself!" I shook my head vehemently, not looking at her. "Well, then at least tell me, Steve. Tell me about your hard-on. I want to hear all about it." she coaxed.

"Yeah," I managed, "I'm getting kind of hard."

"All of you, really? What's getting hard, Steve?"

"Fine." I stuttered, looking at my horse's ears and feeling ashamed. "My...p...p...penis is getting hard."

"It is?! Your penis is hard right now?! Tell me about it. If I don't get to see it, you just have to at least describe it for me. How big does your penis get?"

I shook my head in bewilderment. My former girlfriend Wendy had never talked like that, and while she'd seemed to admire my manhood when she played with me, she never said very much and we didn't talk about it.

"Wendy seemed to like it," was all I told her, staring down the trail ahead.

"That's true, she did," Nikki admitted, her hand on her mouth. "But how big is it? Is it thick, too? Oh, it's so hard...hah, sorry...to picture these things. It's way better to see it in person, don't you think?"

I was in the conversation now, like it or not, and it emboldened me a little. "Wendy seemed to like it." I repeated, looking straight at her this time.

Nikki met my gaze. "I'm jealous of her, then! Did she give you blow jobs? I give Andy head all the time. I love how it feels sliding over my lips; I love raking his cock with my teeth. I love tasting it with my tongue, and feeling all those little veins. And I really, really love the look on his face while I lick and suck on his penis. It's priceless!" Her enchanting eyes bored into mine and I was mesmerized by shape of her lips and the flash of her white teeth as she leaned toward me and said, "And it is simply amazing when I make him cum! So hot, and so thick, and...oh, I'm getting hungry just thinking about it! Delicious!" Nikki sat back up and patted her horse's neck. She rode just ahead of me and smiled back at me over her shoulder. "I'll bet your penis filled her whole mouth, didn't it? Feels good, doesn't it?"

Softly I replied, "No. We never did that."

"What?!" Nikki jerked her horse to a stop, almost making it rear. "She didn't suck your dick? But you were naked all those times. Did you just fuck her?"

I licked my sweating lips again. Absently I wondered if I rode fast enough, could I just leave her out on the trail; but her horse would bring her back to the ranch anyway, and I really couldn't do that to her. "No, we never had sex."

"Are you kidding me?" Nikki was incredulous. "A pretty girl like Wendy, and a guy like you—naked—and she didn't fuck you?" She shook her head. "If it had been me, you wouldn't have been able to walk straight when we got done. You saw how Andy was in school."

Finally, I just told her. She sat her saddle, fascinated and almost unbelieving. I'd only gotten Wendy naked once. We kind of played at going down on each other but neither of us was talking and we were both super nervous. I got between her legs to get into her, but just rubbed the tip of my penis against her lips...and after a couple minutes she started to moan something and I came all over her belly. Then she got dressed and left.

I couldn't look at her when I told her, especially when I admitted that I had ejaculated on Wendy's belly. I felt so dejected.

Nikki threw up her hands and shook her head. "Oh my god!" she screamed. "So you've got your girlfriend naked; neither of you can work up the courage to give head to the other; you're both virgins and somehow you had the control to only head-fuck her to orgasm before you came all over her belly?! That is incredible! I'll bet that was her first-ever orgasm and...and you, my stud friend, gave it to her with just the head of your cock! You must have been awesome!" Nikki took a few deep breaths herself, and now her face was flushed. "My first time was with Andy. We were still teenagers and had never done it before. It was real quick, and he didn't really take a lot of time with me. Just shoved his prick in my pussy and we pounded away till he came. It was fun, but, you know what? A lot of times, even after all this "experience" we've had, a lot of the time he still doesn't seem to care about pleasing me. I blow him far more often than he eats me out. Sometimes we fuck for a pretty long time, but too often he gets in and back out. And the more he does in the Navy the less he seems interested in me." Her eyes glinted a little and she added, "But it's always fun to get him hard again—and he can go quite a few times."

This horseback ride was driving me wild! I was so enflamed with lust over the way her body moved with the rhythmic motions of her horse. Her breasts jiggled up and down; sometimes her top rode up, exposing her soft, tanned belly; the shape of her legs made me fairly shake with desire.

As we came into the ranch yard at last, my erection still straining in my pants, I asked her if I could come over the next morning to do my laundry—something I'd been doing now for several months.

"Oh, not tomorrow, Steve," she said shaking her head. "At least not before lunch. Andy goes in for duty tonight and tomorrow I'm going to be cleaning the house." She paused, dismounting from her horse. She stopped in mid-dismount, her right leg still on the horse and her left foot still in the saddle. She turned her head and caught me gazing unabashedly at that amazing ass. "I'm cleaning the house tomorrow," she repeated, "and I usually do that like you run—in the nude. In fact I'm sure I'll be thinking about you running while I'm doing dishes." She looked over at me, a broad and taunting smile on her face. "Aren't you going to get down?" Then she giggled at me. "Or maybe it's so hard that you'll be UP for a long time!"

I was sure my heart would stop right then. I stumbled off my horse and Nikki came around him on purpose to look at me. Her smile was even broader. "I just love how you can always tell what a man's thinking about!" she said, looking appreciatively at the bulge in my pants.

I stammered out, "I definitely want to come over in the morning, then!" before I had even thought about it.

Nikki didn't respond directly, just made a little noise and shrugged—I fantasized that she was considering it. She stayed to help me strip the horses, commenting several times how it played with her imagination to call it "stripping."

I leaned against the hitch rail and Nikki sat on a bale of hay after we had rubbed the horses down (to more comments on the benefits of a good rub-down—and how both horses, mine a boy horse and hers a girl horse had both needed a rub-down) and turned them loose. It was pointless to try to hide my come-and-go erections from her any longer; from her place on the hay she was about eye-level with my belt buckle. She tipped her straw hat back on her head and leaned back on her elbows on the hay, her legs spread a little in front of me and her flat, bronze abdomen exposed. "I just remembered, Steve," she said, "You never answered me. I asked who you think about when you jack off and you never told me. Do you think about Wendy?" She paused, and in the silence I suddenly knew that she would know, and I tried to swallow but my mouth was far too dry. Nikki looked straight into my eyes in that disconcerting way that she has and asked, "Do you think about me?"

My face got warm again; my dick felt like it was doing calisthenics—up-down-up-down all afternoon with no relief. Constant teasing and leading on, and no blessed relief. "You think about me when you do it, don't you?" she asked again. I simply nodded, ashamed.

Nikki drew a serious expression on her face; I wondered if now that she knew, if I'd offended her. She stood up, brushing hay out of her hair and running her hands over her breasts, down her belly, and onto her thighs as if to dry her palms—but it was my palms that were dripping sweat. Nikki stood directly in front of me. Her nipples barely pressed against my chest, but I felt it. It made my penis jut out even more and my hips instinctively pushed toward her and the smile that crossed her face told me she'd felt that. Standing as eye-to-eye with me as her height would allow, Nikki stated matter-of-factly, "Sometime, my stud-tipped friend, you have to tell all about your fantasies of me; from now on though, no more jacking off. I know you're going to need some relief, but no jacking off. You have to promise me."

Now, this was personal. It was embarrassing to admit to her—or any woman—that I did it, but so what if I did. "What for?" I demanded. "You've been teasing me with stories about what you do to Andy since we met! What do you expect? So, yeah, now you know—but what do you care? I thought you said you liked it!"

Unfazed, Nikki continued staring into me. "I'm sorry," she cooed sweetly. "I didn't understand you. Do you promise? No more jerking off."

What else could I have done? I promised.

As she was getting in her car—again I got a fantastic view of those incredible tits—she looked at my crotch, licked her lips, and then looked up at me—and caught me ogling her again. She smiled that bewitching smile. "You know, Steve, on second thought," she paused and licked her lips again, "it might be nice to have some help cleaning up tomorrow. If you come—" she giggled and put a finger to her lips, "oops, I mean, if you arrive at my house at about 9, you could help me out." Then she drove away, just like that.

My phone rang that night, just as I was going to bed. It was Nikki. "Did I get you ah...up?" she asked playfully.

"No, I was just going to bed. What do you need?" I knew I probably sounded my frustration.

"Oh, I just wanted to thank you for such a great time today and I thought I should apologize for teasing you—but it really was fun!" I lied and said it was no problem, that I could take a joke. "Oh, good!" she said. "Now, you remember your promise, right?" I nodded silently into the phone. "It must be a bad connection, Steve," she said, "I didn't hear you."

"I remember. No jacking off."

"Good. Alright, I'll see you tomorrow. I'm already thinking of what to make for breakfast tomorrow." At last I heard Andy in the background, and Nikki telling him that I'd be going over there tomorrow to wash my clothes.

At last we hung up. Before the line went dead I heard dance music start and Nikki said, "Tonight, baby, you just sit right there and let me dance for you!" My penis raged for attention all night. I was so badly tempted, thinking of Nikki on that horse, the look of her ass as she dismounted, the heavenly sight of her breasts almost bared for me as she would lean down. I imagined her sitting on the bale of straw while I stood in front of her, and her smile as my purple-helmeted penis rose to her smiling, glistening lips. And I was tormented playing over the last thing I'd heard her say and imagining the show that she was putting on for my friend—I caught myself a few times breaking my promise and managed to stop touching myself. I remembered the orgasm Wendy had had when I "head-fucked" her, as Nikki had called it—and I pleaded desperately into the night to get to do it with Nikki.

I slept fitfully that night, dreaming of horseback rides and beauties sitting on hay bales...

The next morning I got up and headed out to do the ranch chores, but the phone rang just as I stepped outside. "Steve," Nikki said. "Are you up?" I told her I was just about to go outside. "Oh, good, I caught you. Are you going for a run this morning?"

"Ah, no I hadn't planned to; I'm going out to do chores. Why?"

"Oh, nothing," she said absently. She sounded disappointed. Then she seemed to brighten. "Since you're not going to run this morning, I just had a thought. I want you to do something for me."

"Sure. What is it?"

"Well," she seemed to stammer a little. "We got lucky because Andy didn't have to go in last night—like, literally, we got really lucky! Anyway, Andy's in the shower—you know, naked—and I'm in the kitchen, but I'm not naked. I'm wearing a see-through white teddy and a white fishnet thong (it's see-through, too). Sorry, I guess you don't have to know that." She giggled into the phone. "I called because I was thinking about your promise and how, heehee, hard it must have been to keep it. Since he didn't have to work I got to dance for him—I don't know if you remember how I said I like to dance for him sometimes...then I let him have me again a few minutes ago. But it just made me even hotter and wetter, you know. So I was thinking—if you did your chores in the nude this morning, we'd almost both be naked together. Will you do that for me? And then you could come—well, I mean drive—over for breakfast."

My hands began to sweat; my legs trembled involuntarily. "Are you still there?"

"Uh, um, yeah," I mumbled, my heart racing. "I heard you. That's so weird, Nikki. Why?"

"Well, you know," she spoke quietly. I imagined her lithe body, tauntingly hidden by see-through fabric and exposed to those lucky kitchen cabinets. "I just thought it might be fun. I'm picturing you—well, you strip down for me, and then you tell me what's going on. I'll just listen." A long, pregnant pause ensued. "Please?"

Why would I do something like that?

My voice quavering, I told her I was taking off my shirt. She stopped me and told me to describe it to her in detail, so she could really picture it. So...reluctantly, I did. My penis raged in my jeans as I described removing each boot, each sock, undoing each button of my shirt.

"Just your pants are left? And I remember you don't usually wear underwear!" she interrupted. I nodded silently into the phone, trembling. "Oh, put the phone by your crotch—I want to hear your zipper!"

I could hear her muffled cries of delight as she heard me working my belt, then the snap of my jeans. "Okay," my voice cracked like a juvenile when I tried to speak louder so she could hear me, "now the zipper." The zipper sounded uncommonly loud to me.

I brought the phone up to me ear and could hear Nikki exclaiming in a whisper, "Did it pop out? You've got to tell me about it! Are you already hard and throbbing?" I started to respond when I heard Andy in the background. "Hey, Baby," he called, "Who are you talking to?" She told him, truthfully, that she was talking to me but lied and said she was inviting me over for breakfast as well as the laundry. "Oh my god I love that look! I love seeing your gorgeous pussy and those smoking hot tits through lingerie!" he said, more quietly. "Hang up on him and come here!" It sounded like he'd come to her in the kitchen. In his place I'd have been next to her a lot faster. "You've basically told Steve that I'm naked!" she laughed. Then, to me she said, "Okay, so we'll see you in a little bit. Remember your promise!" I heard the phone get set down on something, but it didn't disconnect. I heard Nikki say, "Oh, no you don't! First shake those pants off! Tell me how you dick feels popping out." I heard sounds of rustling fabric in the back ground. I was glued to the phone. "No, I'm not blowing you—yet. Bring that hard penis over here! I want to do something new—head-fuck me, Baby! Get me off with just the tip of that cock!" Was she talking to Andy or to me? I wondered.

The last sounds I heard before the line went dead were sounds of male and female giggling and that wicked woman moaning something unintelligible, and then there I stood in the doorway of the ranch house, mostly naked with my engorged dick screaming obscenities at the mistreatment it had been getting.