Nikki Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My voice was became still quieter. That drawl I'd picked up as a kid came out even stronger. "I can still see the first time I saw you, Nikki, playing catch with Andy in Florida; and the first glimpse I got of your breasts when you leaned over him when those guys goaded me into asking you out. I finally told the truth when I admitted I've fantasized about you, Nikki...but even that doesn't scratch it. I can still see that yellow dress; I know where to sit in your kitchen hoping I can see through your gown when you're in front of the window in the sun. Even before what you said yesterday—and yeah, you're right, I am jealous what you do for Andy and I've wished it could be me for years. Even before that, I think I've learned what you have in mind for him based on how you wear your hair...at least sometimes. I know how your hair looks when the sun strokes it, and I'm jealous of the sun and wish those could be my fingers instead of rays from millions of miles away...and I know that it won't be. I know what your perfume smells like, and I know how long that smell will last in my truck whenever I take you somewhere.

"I know why I first had those thoughts about you—you are amazingly beautiful! Those other guys were just joking when they told Andy they were glad they could at least look at you. I was thinking that, too, but I'd never say that out loud. Heck, no. I'm not very good at it, but I've learned some of your moods and when you seem more likely to start teasing me, and so I'll tell you something that you probably don't know—sometimes I venture a step to get you to start teasing me, even though it tortures me.

"And I know it's just pretend, and I know I'm way the wrong guy and that'll I'll never get to play with you for real despite all the teasing. Yesterday was the first time you'd said anything about my dick being hard because of you, but it wasn't EVEN the first time it ever has been. This is the first time I've ever been naked and talking to you—well, at least that you knew I was naked. And I know that you're just teasing me, and I know it's going to torment me and I don't know how I'm going to deal with it AND ALSO keep that stinkin' Promise you tricked me into. Now, I realize I don't get to see you for real—although given the chance I'd probably do almost anything for the privilege! But, tonight, Nikki. Do it. Take off your clothes for me, Nikki. Do a strip-tease for me. I've never been this close to the treat I'll never have, and I'm sure I'll never get closer; let me listen to you tell me while you're taking off your clothes and then stand in that mirror and describe what my buddy gets to see all the time and what I never will."

Silence.

I could hear the horses in their pens, and the small sounds that a drifting-off-to-sleep ranch makes nestled next to the forest like mine. But for the absence of a dial tone, I was sure Nikki had hung up.

Silence.

"My hair is up in a pony tail, and it hangs over my right shoulder. Think you know what that means, huh? Interesting." Oh, her voice was honey. My penis jumped and twitched; I looked down, willing myself not to touch myself but desperately needing to. "Before Andy got called, we were going to go out tonight. I'm wearing a gold low-cut blouse. I'm standing in front of that mirror by the front door—the one you hung for me—and if you were here this is what you'd see: I can't believe how fast you made my heart beat when you talked like that, Naked Friend! You seem to like boobs. Wearing this blouse, you'd see a lot of mine. You got me breathing so heavy my breasts are heaving! Under the blouse I'm wearing a gold lace bra—if I don't make you cum before I get undressed that far, I'll tell you about it then. So you better control yourself!"

Nikki heard me swallowing hard, but I dared not speak. I stood in the cool night air, out in the ranch yard now looking for something to do so I wouldn't start jacking off.

"My blouse just has spaghetti straps, so my shoulders are mostly bare. The blouse hangs loose, and you can see some of my stomach. Ha-ha! I can hear you're starting to breathe hard, too. So tell me, Steve, what that's hard penis doing right now?"

I'd pulled a couple hay bales closer to the house to lean on—I'd been getting so far away that I had started to lose the connection. And this was one phone call I did NOT want to lose! The hay was coarse on my bare ass when I leaned on the bales. I was never going to make it. "I'm so hard I'm twitching."

"Really? You're whole body is hard? And you're twitching?" she asked mockingly.

"My dick is so hard it's twitching. It—" she interrupted again. "—My penis is so hard that it jumps with my pulse, and especially when you talk like that. Nikki, I can't do it. I know I promised, but my balls are going to burst and my dick is going to rupture!"

"That's flattering, Steve, but it can't be that bad. It's warm in my house; all the lights are on. In fact, if you drove over here you'd be able look through the window and see me stripping in the living room. I'll bet that would turn you on, huh?" I just begged her not to tempt me. "I'm wearing a black skirt that hugs my thighs and ass. Mmmm, look at my ass while I turn around. Can't you just see me?! My skirt has a hint of gold high-lights so it matches my blouse well, and ruffles that makes it lift and sway when I turn quickly—like this!—so then you could steal a peak at my legs. Do you like my legs, Steve?"

I murmured that I did, almost breathless in anticipation. "Ah, I really wish you were here, Steve. Or that I was over there. Not only could I feast my eyes on what must be a delicious looking cock and your huge balls, but I'd be able to see real easily whether you're as excited as you say you are."

"There's still time. Drive over here, then. Takes about half an hour, but I think you should speed." Nikki started laughing at me. "I'll be the naked guy who opens the gate for you."

"Mmmm, what a good idea. I've definitely thought about it! Wendy had told me she loved it when you'd open the gate for her, already naked." I heard music turn on at Nikki's house. It wasn't the dance music she'd said she played while dancing for her husband...ah, my favorite. Country! "My legs are bare. No stockings, just bare legs. I'm wearing gold heels; I like heels because they really help show off my calves and thighs. Honestly now, Steve, be honest. What do you think of my legs?"

She could hear me breathing, and made me promise that I was keeping The Promise and was not touching myself. She prodded me again. "You're legs are incredible. They look long and lithe. Whenever I see you in a dress or skirt—or better, your swimsuit!—I can't help but stare. I feel guilty, but I can't help it. I love watching you walk and I love watching you move. And especially, I love it when you're sitting on the couch wearing a skirt or even shorts, but I like it in a skirt more, and you cross or uncross your legs. Yeah, I like your legs."

"Hmmm, Steve. I've never heard you talk like that! We've got to get you naked more often, maybe—you're making me hot talking that way!" She took a deep breath and I imagined her blowing it out on my penis and it began to rise to the thought. "So that's what I'm wearing right now."

I had never said this in my whole life, and I stuttered over it. "No panties?" Then I pretended like I was bolder. "Even better!"

Nikki laughed again. I could picture her eyes laughing, too, and that made me harder. "Just like a Horny Man. But, no, you're wrong, Buster. I'm wearing teeny-tiny black lace panties. Edible panties, Steve—know what that means?" I could not answer. I just held the phone and hoped I could control that stirring deep in my loins. "I was planning on going out with Andy tonight, like I said. And edible panties means that I was going to have him eat them off of me. You'll have to do that sometime, Steve, to some lucky girl. It feels absolutely amazing, and at least for me, when my panties get eaten off I just can not control myself for a long time after!" She was quiet for a few moments. "So...how's that new cock of mine doing, Steve? I mean, since I'm the one who made you promise and said you couldn't cum till I said you could, I basically control it. Right? So, how's that cock doing?"

"Nikki, I can't take much more. I promised, but I can't. This is too much." I managed hoarsely.

"Are you going to cum, Steve? I'm hurt. You let Wendy have her first orgasm before you, but you basically want to cheat me? That's not fair, Steve. So, your cock is still throbbing hard, huh?"

I was embarrassed to be talking with her like this, but it turned me on, too. "Well, it's only—I mean, my penis is only like half-hard right now. It's been going up and down and up and down since you were out here riding yesterday."

She smiled at the phone. "And you have some pre-cum I'm sure, too...right? Tell me about the pre-cum, I love that!" That made me sheepish, and out in the dark ranch yard my face flushed like it hadn't for what seemed like hours.

"It just basically oozes out. Sometimes there's long strings of it." Then I knew that wouldn't satisfy her. "There are long strings of pre-cum oozing from the head of my penis almost constantly. I can't keep this up, Nikki!"

"Well, you are just a man. But, since I'm the woman who is going to strip naked for you and tell you all about my body, don't you think it should be my job to keep you up? I'm definitely happy to do it!" She sighed happily into my ear through the phone and it made me shiver. "Now that you know what I'm wearing—gold spaghetti-strap blouse and matching golden lace bra, basically bare stomach, a black and gold skirt that accentuates my ass and hips and stops half way up my thighs—you'd catch a real show if I crossed my legs for you dressed like this!—and matching heels to show off my legs. Now that you know what I'm wearing, my Naked Friend with that throbbing penis you wouldn't show me, would you like for me to strip for you?"

I nodded into the phone, which of course wasn't good enough for her. My penis rising immediately to full stature, I finally stammered and then found my voice. "Nikki, I'm sorry I didn't show you yesterday. I wish I had! Please take it off for me. Please take it all off and let me at least imagine you being radiantly, beautifully naked...for me. And yeah, you don't even need to ask: My penis is raging hard right now; my balls are tightening and they need to blow; the head of my dick is harder than I've ever felt it. I would love to see you naked—or at least listen to you undress for me!"

"I'm pulling blouse up over my head. It would be so much more fun to be able to really see your reaction! If you were here, I'm holding the blouse out toward you...there, I just dropped it on the floor. What do you think? Skirt next, or my bra?" I was glued to the phone. All of the blood was rushing to my penis and it pounded so I thought it could fly me to her house. "Mmmm, how about my bra? It's gold, too. Lots of lace. Remember I told you all the lights were on? So it would be fun and romantic to be at your ranch, but you'd be able to see a lot more if you were in my living room. Looking in the mirror, Steve, I can see what you would see. My pony tail is hanging over my right shoulder; you've seen that before. Can you picture that? I have nice round areolas, and when I'm really turned on like right now, my nipples are even bigger than usual. I think my breasts are a nice size but they aren't huge—they're a C cup, but I don't expect you to know what that means yet—and from all the times I've caught you trying to check me out I know that you like them, too. Well, now you'd be able to see them even better! You can see my dark areolas really plainly through the almost sheer lace, and my nipples are pressing against my bra. You know, if you were really a gentleman I might let you actually unclasp my bra! I'll bet you'd like that, wouldn't you, Horney Boy? This is a lingerie bra—it's made for a girl's lucky man to unclasp real easily in the front...just like this!" I heard a very faint clasp, or at least I imagined that I did. "I wouldn't really be bashful to be naked for you, Steve—I know that it would be really fun! But if you were here you'd see I'm trying to cover my boobs with my arms, and the straps of my bra are falling down my shoulders. There! I just shook my head to get my pony tail down my back, that way it doesn't hide my breasts from you. Holding my tits like this really shows off my cleavage—there's a lot of fun things I can do for a penis like yours using just cleavage like mine...did you know that, Steve?"

Absently and by reflex, I touched my aching dick. The sensation shot bolts through me and I sucked in a deep breath. She warned me against touching myself, and it was hard to obey...hard.

"Do you like looking at breasts, Steve? Do you? I've let go of mine; my hands are pushing up my hair, playing with it, so my breasts would be totally on display for you, Steve. They stick straight out...like you cock is doing right now—I wish I could see it! My nipples are hard...hard! And when they get really hard like this, they get really sensitive, too. I'll give you a free bit of advice, Steve. At least for me, playing with my nipples and sucking on them—" I heard a suckling sound for several seconds "—mmmm, like that! That drives me absolutely crazy! I have sometimes had an orgasm just from having my tits played with properly. You should remember that, Steve!"

"I'm not even wearing a necklace, Steve," Nikki continued. "Sometimes I do, and I think it makes me look sexier, but tonight when we're done I'm just going to be Nikki—I'll be like you, completely naked. And you have my permission to think about that tonight while you're sleeping. But no jacking off! Promise me again!" I managed it, and hated myself for not breaking my word. If ever a man needed it, I did! "So, my breasts are moving when I breathe and when I move around. I think you'd really like watching that! And my belly is bare; you can see my belly button—another tip, that also gets a girl going! Then it's just that short skirt you're dying to get under, and then my bare naked legs all the way to my gold high-heels."

"Wow." It was all I could manage. My nipples were hard, too. And I was covered, literally head to toe, with goose bumps. "If I really was there, you'd look stunning. Well, I mean," I stammered, "you are stunning, and I badly wish I could see you for myself!"

"Do you know what I'm doing right now?" she asked, her voice dreamy and soft. "Since Andy's gone (otherwise we couldn't talk like this!) and you don't get to do it for me, I think I'm going to take off those edible panties that I told you about. How's that?"

"No!" I leapt to my feet, and then realized I was just at my ranch. "No, I'll do it! Please let me do it!" She wondered what I was asking to do. "I want to eat your edible panties off of you, Nikki. Please."

"Well, I don't know." She sounded hesitant. "You told me yourself you've never done it before. You could have, you said, with your ex-girlfriend, but you told me that you chickened out. That must have really upset her; I wouldn't like that at all. I should just take them off." Was she really disappointed, or did she just sound that way?

This was the closest I was ever going to get to a chance with Nikki, the girl of years' worth of fantasies, and at this point why not push for it? "Nikki, okay, okay. You're right. But look at me." She laughed and pointed out that we were just talking on the phone. "You're right. I've never done it...I mean, I've never eaten a girl out. But I want to. I want to do it for you, Nikki. Since we've met I've wanted to. So, yeah, you'd be the first girl—woman—lady—you'd be the first lady, but you've never known a guy who'll be more eager to make you happy like that. Never."

"Well, I don't know about that, Steve. I am married, you remembered."

My perpetual nudity tonight, the build-up of unreleased desire in my balls, the mental pictures of Nikki slowly stripping naked...for me!...made me more bold than I really was. "And I've heard you talk about it, too...remember? I told you—I pay attention when you're leading me on like you do!" There was long silence, and I was afraid she might say no. "Besides," I ventured tentatively, not knowing at the time just how far I would be playing right into her grasp. "Besides, you could teach me what to do. And, Nikki, I promise you've never met a guy who would want more...practice!"

She laughed quietly. "Hmmm." I fantasized she was really considering it. "My legs are really smooth, Steve. I just had them waxed. I would be leaning toward you now, caressing my own legs for you. They are very, very smooth. I love how they feel. I wonder if you would like how they feel, too, Steve. I'm reaching under my little short skirt, Steve. Ohh, I can feel my own heat! Oh, my panties are wet, you've had me so turned on, Steve! All you would be able to see are my hands doing something under my skirt, but it wouldn't lift up far enough like you would want. So just trust me—since yours aren't here, my fingers are playing at the edge of my panties. Edible panties, do you remember? They dissolve for the right combination of tongue and teeth, and then you would have easy access to my pussy. How's that sound, Steve? Having easy access to my pussy?"

I was standing rigid in the yard, absolutely glued to the phone. It was all I could do to not ruin my oath and The Promise or not, there was no way I could withstand her constant teasing any more. My voice hoarse with the effort of not giving in, I tried to sound calm but probably sounded desperate when I whispered, "I wish you'd give my tongue a chance!"

I heard Nikki moan, and then moan again. "I am so wet! If I touch myself right now, I'm going to have to cum! My pussy is tingling; my lips are swollen and they want someone to slip past them! You win, Steve! Did you hear me? You win! I'm pulling my skirt down over my waist. Ohhh, just a little lower...a little lower. Ah, if you were kneeling if front of me right now, you'd just be able to see to top of my black...lace...edible panties. My skirt is a little lower now. My hips are naked, just a tiny, tiny string of my edible panties, the ones that dissolve for the right tongue. Now you'd be able to see the teeny patch of lace—edible lace—that keeps me covered up until that tongue gets here. Now I let go of my skirt and it drops. Oh, Steve! This is so hot! Can you see me? I'm wearing heels, still, and did I tell you that my edible panties are basically see-through? Well, they are! Even in the mirror, I can see my pussy through them. Andy's not getting any sleep tonight! If you were here you'd be able to see my slit, Steve! For your very first time! Girls don't have pre-cum like you guys do, but we get wet when we get really horny! And I am burning up I'm so hot! My panties were already see through, but when they get wet with pussy, they REALLY get see through!" I could hear Nikki breathing heavily. I was doing that, too. And aching all over! "I'm pretending that you're kneeling right in front of me, Steve. You're naked; your cock is super hard, but it's not your turn. You're kneeling right in front of me, eye level with my pussy—aren't you?" I nodded silently that I was; in the grass in the yard, I did kneel, imagining with her and wishing it didn't have to just be pretend. In my mind's eye it wasn't.

"I love showing myself to you, Steve. My hands are in my hair, over my head. You can look up and see my belly...my breasts going up and down while I'm breathing fast and deep. My nipples really stick out pretty far tonight—I had no idea you would turn me on THIS much! Wow! I'm looking down at you, Steve, my eyes are partly closed and I'm dreamy. I'm waiting for that first feel of your kiss on my special place. You know I've been married almost two years. No other man has been here, right in front of me like that. I wonder what you're going to feel like inside of me?"