Nikki Ch. 02

Story Info
A new slut is born.
6.7k words
3.95
41.2k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
867 Followers

Chapter 02

A new slut is born

By Dan57 and Ari

Nikki would have liked to sleep alone after the maddening events of the day. Two strangers had fucked her. She had been forced to suck a man, to receive his cock deep in her throat, to make him cum and finally to swallow his gooey. She had felt totally unable to resist him in any way. She hadn't squirmed seriously when he had told her she would become a whore ... Was there, lurking deep in her mind, a slut, ready to come out in the open? Nikki was really becoming frightened by her own reaction! How had she debased herself so deeply to accept to be used in such a gross way? She had received a traditional demure education and the varnish appeared to crack everywhere!

Nikki wasn't surprised when Jack told her she would spend the night with him. Her pussy and her mouth would certainly be used again but she couldn't find the strength just to tell the Black man she didn't want it... For him, it would be a nice opportunity to increase his domination on the girl. She was told to stay naked and to prepare food for the three of them; vegetarian for her and normal for the two men. She would stay standing during the meal to serve them wine. Jack served her food with a spoon. He had told her that he wanted her on her knees at his feet to receive each mouthful. That would train her to take submissive poses quite automatically in the future...

Of course, Jack and Vince took advantage of her nakedness to fondle her breasts, caress her ass or shove fingers in her pussy and ass whenever they could. She had never been abused in such a debasing way : how could she keep the least self pride in such circumstances? Jack told her it was a good preview of her duties as a whore. She then had to lick all the plates clean before washing them and the pan. It was disgusting and the worse was that she had had to serve them a BEEF hamburger!!! When she had finished her task, Jack informed Nikki he intended to double team her with Vince. It would be her dessert! Nikki had a fleeting thought that the two men wanted to use HER as their dessert!

Nikki hadn't been insensitive to their continuous fondling of her pussy, her ass and her breasts. Her nipples were taut, pointing upward like bullets! Nikki had been lucky to keep a rather youthful figure with big udders that didn't sag too much. Jack was quite sure she would be in high demand as a whore. Jack chose that moment to inform her of their money arrangement. He intended to ask two hundred dollars an hour at the beginning and to increase the tariff if she was overbooked! Her work hours would be normally from 8 PM to 8 AM... non stop but she could work overtime if the demand was sufficient. Discounting the transfer time and the moments she would be idle, she should earn between one and two thousand dollars a day. Vince would come every four hours to take the money. A whore shouldn't keep with her too much money...

Nikki would keep half of it, the rest going to Jack but she would keep the tips if any. She would pay for her own clothes and daily visits to the hairdresser. Jack would choose the clothes for her and he would pay for the accessories : whips, crops, tawse, dildos, plugs and such things! Jack would also pay for any injuries incurred during her work hours. Nikki was terrified by this list of torture implements! What helped her was the stunning net income she would get : she had been happy when she got forty dollars a day. Jack was telling her she would make maybe ten times more, all charges paid, just by opening her legs or her mouth!

She knew she would be Jack's owned property, no better than an animal but at least, her owner was reasonably gentle. In some shops she had worked for, the boss beat the employees for the least error. One of her neighbours had been raped nearly everyday by her boss and had been fired when she announced she was pregnant with his baby. She was from the South of India like her husband and both had very dark skin and her baby was almost white. Her husband had sued for divorce on the day of her birth!

So they wanted to double team her! What could that mean???? Jack and Vince weren't surprised when Nikki told them she hadn't understood the word. She hadn't realized that the two men wanted to use her body at the same time, Jack in her pussy and Vince in her mouth. Nikki told them she had never done anything that depraved but Jack told her just to follow his instructions. She placed pillows against the headboard and Jack sat down with his back comfortable. Nikki positioned herself on her four with her pussy hovering above Jack who shoved his thumb into her ass. She yelled but wasn't bold enough to try escaping the intruder...

- God! Your ass is so velvety, Nikki! I think it will be an extraordinary experience to open your butt, to prepare you to service other men, MANY other men, I think. I am sure that you'll end up enjoying servicing really big cocks like mine, baby! At the end, you will feel ready to explode, you'll think that the cock is about to rip you open but suddenly it will explode in your ass, the man's cum will flood your bowels and you'll become ecstatic! Girls who finally enjoy anal would like to have it that way all the time!

- For the time being, it hurts. Your thumb is just too big! Please, pull it out(

- No way! You need to get accustomed to have something stuffing your holes : a finger, a cock, a carrot, a cucumber, a fist... Have you heard of fist fucking?

- No! Please, no, Master! I would be ruined! Your fist is much too big!

- Maybe, for the time being but we will see in the future!

Jack had enjoyed hearing Nikki call him Master as she was really upset and horrified! Her training was progressing! He continued :

- One of my friends from Martinique told me they have a saying there that it's in old pots that you make the best soup! You're no more a teenager, Nikki, but you are still attractive enough to interest guys and your pussy is rather tight for a mother of two. It becomes quite juicy when I work on it and we will enlarge your asshole tomorrow morning. You'll be ready to service your first customers and make your coming out as a whore...

Vince protested : he didn't want to be left out from the fun. Nikki dutifully obeyed when he offered his cock to her mouth and she was told to open it wide to let the Porto Rican enter her mouth. They used some weird words like fellatio but she was able to divine its meaning... She had some trouble servicing the two men at the same time and Jack added to her unrest when he told her she could be expected to service more than two men : one in her pussy and one in her mouth but, occasionally, she could be asked to service in addition, one in her asshole and one wrapping her tits around his cock...

- And if they ask you to give hand job to two other men, you may service up to six men at the same time. Will you like to become a six shot gun? It will change you from your puny almost useless husband!

- No Master! It's too dirty!

- I'm sure you'll come to enjoy it!

They started to hump her faster and faster! Suddenly she saw through her closed eyelids the light of flashes. She opened her eyes and discovered that Vince was photographing her... She had him deep in her throat and she would be quite recognizable. She expelled Vince from her mouth and shrieked :

- What are you doing? What are these pictures for?

Vince slapped Nikki's face hard several times before answering her :

- That is for throwing my cock out of your mouth! I was about to flood your tonsils with my sperm... A whore shall never spit out a man's cock in any circumstances! Your girly duty must always come first! Secondly, we need these pictures to ensure your continuing cooperation. If you fail us, copies will be distributed in the town to your neighbours, your previous employers and finally to your family. Everyone will know you are a whore and want a piece of the cake but for no fee! You will become a worthless slut and nice people won't even acknowledge your presence!

Jack added quite calmly :

- Moreover, we need some nice pictures for your picture book : customers can pick their playmates through the internet. It will help reduce your idle time. Newbies are always in high demand and you'll spend most of your work hours at the beginning on your back or servicing one or several men! Finally, there is a big underground market for photographs and videos of mature girls being fucked wild and dirty. With the red dot on your forehead and your long hair, you appear quite clearly Indian. Pictures of you will sell quite well from London to Calcutta! Imagine! Thousands of people in the world will have a picture of you in a closet and wank themselves in front of it! You will be a famous star but nobody will know it! Thousands of women will hate you for monopolising the lust of their husbands but will envy you for being still so attractive while they have become shapeless masses of fat!

Jack and Vince allowed her to rest for a few minutes. Then Jack ordered her to dance stark naked to the music of a Belly dance CD. She had always considered that Bollywood belly dancing was a shameless exposure of the women but a big slap of her ass convinced her to start moving. Her instinct took over and she started to sway her hips with the music. At least the girls in Bollywood films were entirely clad, they had never danced naked in front of spectators! It was really humiliating but Jack and Vince encouraged her constantly by clapping their hands in rhythm. It had a hypnotic effect on Nikki that was trying to follow their cheers. Watching her wobbling buttocks and her swaying tits was a sure way to get the two men rock hard after they had fucked her wild a few minutes before! Nikki had never danced for men, and she knew they were probably intending to fuck her once more but she did it anyway!

When both of them had retrieved their rock hard -cock, they ordered her on her hands and knees. Jack couldn't wait for his release. He plunged into her mouth.

- Here is it, slut. Take this load in your stomach! It's pure genuine black man's baby making seed. Maybe you aren't too old to have babies. It could be funny to organize a tournament and the winner would breed you in front of cameras. There are a few porn channels that would pay to have some chicks like you bred on line. Prego women are known to be very horny and ready for anything dirty. Perhaps breeding you in front of your husband?

- No! I don't want Prakash ever to know it! I couldn't withstand it!

- OK, OK, Nikki...

Jack was way bigger than Vince and Nikki started immediately to choke. Jack slapped her ass hard and told her to control her gagging reflex and do her girlie duty like a good whore. Nikki was devastated : Jack didn't really care for her! She was just a tool in his hands and her discomfort was the least of his worries! She finally conquered her reflex and the two men could fuck her to their leisure. Jack was ramming her throat while Vince fucked her pussy from behind. Soon Nikki was totally out of control. Jack gagged her conveniently but when he pulled off, she screamed aloud as Vince continued to fuck her violently. The two men finally came, Vince in her pussy and Jack in her mouth!

When Jack filled her throat with his spunk, Nikki was caught completely off guard and gagged horribly. She felt as if he was spraying gallons of his cum into her throat and that she would never see the end of it! When she had regained her composure and calmed down somewhat, the black man disengaged and came to her help, using soothing words, cuddling her in his arms, just like a normal lover. She was amazed by the contrast between his harsh manners when she was in distress and his present gentleness... She asked him why he had been so hard with her :

- Nikki! You are in training! If I stop it at the first sign of any discomfort, you won't ever be ready to receive paying customers and it should be probably tomorrow! Your husband has huge debts, more than six thousand bucks, and has big needs. I'm sorry but I can't propose you to entertain gentle retirees... You'll have to deal with groups or sadists and they will flood your throat, your ass and your pussy with their sperm and never be gentle with you! The only moment you may expect some leniency will be at the end of your duty, when you'll be alone with me!

- God! Will it be so hard?

- Harder than what you can expect, Nikki! I've seen girls given to animals, dogs, pigs or even a pony. I will try to filter such crazy people out but I can't promise you anything but tears and pain until you have repaid your debts and built up a nice cash buffer!

Nikki just nodded : she had finally understood in what predicament she had fallen! At least, Jack wasn't too brutal even though he would make a very strict pimp. When she had married Prakash, she had never thought she would be reduced to offer herself to other men! Jack was quite pleased with her when she tried to find some comfort by snuggling in bed against him. She hadn't even dared to suggest she could put on any clothes. She whispered to him :

- Master, do you want my pussy or my mouth before I go to sleep?

Nikki had been well fucked that day and she was already so completely dominated that she thought to his needs before hers. She was ready to service him again! He squeezed her left nipple between thumb and middle finger until she moaned in pain...

- Just sleep, Nikki! You'll have another hard day tomorrow and I want you fresh and wanton, ready for anything new! But just ask Vince if he wants to fuck you!

She turned toward Vince and made him the same offer but the Porto Rican seemed not to have had enough of her!

- I would like you to make me cum in your mouth but before that, you'll insert this cigar tube in your ass hole and keep it all the night!

Nikki didn't argue or complain : she was now a whore and she had been given quite clear orders! Everything considered, a cigar tube was much smaller than Jack's cock that would take her anal cherry soon! She squatted on her four with her bottom turned toward Vince.

- Push down to open your ass! I won't grease your hole this time! Wait until you have to accommodate a base ball bat! That will really require lubricant!

Nikki did her best to obey Vince and she was grateful for the advice : the cigar tube was pretty big, a full inch and a half in diameter and nothing bigger than an anal thermometer had ever entered her there. She moaned in anguish as Vince forced the tube into her back passage. Then she obediently turned again to take Vince's cock in her mouth... She let his cock head slide into her mouth, but not immediately all of it. She hadn't still fully mastered the art of deep-throating a man. Her gag reflex went immediately in overdrive. She waited it to calm down and she placed her hand on his leg to steady herself. He seemed to appreciate her contact and told her quietly :

- Yes, Nikki, I want you to take my whole cock down your throat and make me cum and, of course, I want you to swallow it all with a large smile : Tell me now that you love to swallow my cum!

Nikki looked up at Vince and replied him in a very low voice :

- I love to suck your cock, Vince! It tastes so yummy! I can't get enough of it!

- Don't worry, pussy, you'll get more cock than you can ever dream in the next days!

She tried again to take his cock in her mouth. It had the shape of a big purple mushroom. She reached out and slowly worked the cock up and down in her mouth. She didn't gag this time and she slowly bent down and placed the tip of her tongue on the head of Vince's cock. She started licking the big head and slowly eased it deeper in her mouth. She opened wider her mouth and took may be two thirds of his cock right into her mouth. She looked up at him and offered him a triumphant smile : she really enjoyed being able to swallow that much of a nice big cock. She had never imagined she would ever give head to a man and even less to a black stranger!

Vince groaned and pushed his hips forward, trying to force her to get it all down her throat. She started bobbing her head up and down on his engorged cock. It was glistening with her spit. She started to gag again but he locked her head in his hands and prevented her from throwing up :

- Stop your stupid games, you stupid bitch and start sucking it for real!

To show Nikki he was really furious, Vince slapped her breast hard! She had tears in her eyes but she valiantly tried to take him whole in her mouth. He started humping her tearful face and he swiftly increased the speed of his moves. She was emitting frantic slurping noises as her head bobbed up and down on his very hard shaft. Vince threw his head backward and suddenly lost control : he groaned as his cock started to pump his sperm into Nikki's mouth. She started choking again on the large volume of cum he had dumped in her throat. His cock jumped out of her mouth and wads after wads of sticky cum sprayed Nikki's face. She was disgusted as she had never had a facial but she didn't dare to wipe her face with a tissue. He finally pulled completely out of her mouth :

- Don't try to sweep away my cream! Take pride in showing off you have been used by true men, Nikki!

The stench was overpowering but the Indian woman followed Vince's orders. In the next morning, the desiccated traces of his ejaculation were ostentatious traces that she had been well fucked.

Nikki had been told that she should wake up Jack and Vince around half past eight but she hadn't been told how to do it. She finally decided to take Jack in her mouth. She was quite proud of herself when she felt his balls banging against her chin : she had taken him all without choking. He finally discharged deep into her mouth. She swallowed it all, cleaned his cock in her mouth and turned toward Vince to give him the same treatment. She was fast becoming an expert cock sucker!!! Her son who had pestered her for leaving Prakash would have been really surprised and shocked but she was now quite resolute : she now knew that the orientation of her life had been dramatically altered and there will probably be no return to her former habits. She had better accept it as soon as possible! Nikki stayed on her four between Jack and Vince in a totally submissive pose. She was waiting for her Masters' next orders.

- Nikki, come with us and take a shower! You'll soap our bodies and you won't forget our cocks, your pussy and your ass.

Jack showed her how to dismantle the shower head. He carefully shoved the metallic tube in her pussy and then in her ass. He gave her a deep internal bath that flushed all the traces of their activities of the previous day and night! Nikki was ready to be fucked again with no mercy but one thing was already quite sure : she would never ask for any! She dried Jack and Vince's bodies with a towel. When she made sure their cocks were dry, she noticed both of them had again a raging hard on? God were they tireless? Jack pushed her with her back against the wall. He took his cock in his hands and told her :

- I think that you enjoy when we play rough! Let's do it standing up with you pressed against a door. It will change you from the classical bed. We will do it during the next days in a variety of unusual places : on the floor, in the mud, behind a bush or in some public places like a bus or a public exposition... You will learn to be constantly on the look out to find convenient places!

Jack shoved his cock into her pussy with no foreplay. She groaned in pain but her pussy was becoming used to receive intruders without advance notice... Jack rammed her with no consideration for her pleasure : she was just used, not fucked and their coupling was just copulation. Jack wanted just to empty his balls, not make love to her but that was just what a whore should expect, wasn't it? Jack took a short rest with Nikki taking him deep in her throat but totally immobile. She felt just like an object waiting to be of use to her owner, nothing else! Jack took her left nipple in his hand and twisted it hard. Nikki screamed but didn't try to push him away....

dan57
dan57
867 Followers
12