Nikki Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

- Now, my little Nikki, I think we could now relieve you of your last virginity, don't you think so? You'll be totally free to enjoy all the pleasures of life for a pretty woman!

Jack covered his finger with cold cream and pushed it into her ass hole as far as he could, turning his finger around to cover the whole surface of her bowels with the lubricant. He presented his cock to her anus and she slowly bore down on him. Vince came over to watch Jack entering her ass. He played with her swaying tits, making them giggle happily. Jack told him he could fuck Nikki's pussy. It would give her a very welcome distraction. The deflowering of an ass is always a trauma for a girl but if she has already been fucked in the pussy previously, she will derive when she is skewered on a big cock so much pleasure that the discomfort of her ass hole being forced open is widely reduced.

This theory must be rather true as Jack could feel his cock progressing much faster in Nikki's ass. He had advanced by a quarter of an inch every minute but since Vince had shoved his cock into her pussy, he was gaining about an inch every minute and the speed was increasing, it seemed. He had still a long way to go but the ultimate goal was in view! It was incredibly tight down there. Jack had to work hard on his self-control not to spend himself in Nikki's delicious ass! He finally couldn't stand it any more and he pulled out swiftly.

Nikki soon felt him putting some thick KY jelly on her ass hole. Jack's cock was trying again to enter her virgin ass hole and this time, he was progressing quite fast, stretching her hole until he was all the way in, up to his balls. It hurt like hell, then Jack suddenly plunged past the tight ring of muscle that is her sphincter and dove deep inside. He immediately started to thrust against the delicate flesh, gently at first then more decidedly. She couldn't really believe it: She had now a cock up her ass and another deep in her pussy! Just two days before, she had been a decent faithful married Indian woman and now she was writhing on a bed, desperately trying to get a Black man's cock deeper in her arse!

Nikki was being used by two powerful men, none of them her rightful husband and she wasn't ashamed by her situation. She would never have admitted it but she was loving every instant of it! She was quite aware that it was the last rite of her initiation, that the next day or maybe that very afternoon, she would be displayed to strangers, used like a lowly whore for their pleasure and she would be paid for her performance but it was to repay the debts of her husband, the duty of a good wife, wasn't it?

Nikki was obeying without question; that was how it had always been : there were men who gave orders and wanted to use women for their pleasure and she was a woman there to be used just for their pleasure and who relished it all! The black man who was now reaming her ass hole was her Master. She had admitted it and she now always enjoyed servicing him. He would soon become her pimp and her devotion to him would be even deeper! She had read women liberation leaflets but had thought it was just rubbish : she had worked to help her husband buy the pills that had ruined them and now she was paying back the pill dealers : nothing was so different under the sun!

Jack and Vince were now working in perfect unison, Jack entering her ass when Vince was pulling out and Vince humping forward mightily while Jack started to exit her pussy. She had made an awful grimace that had alerted Vince who had thought there was something wrong but, the instant later, she screamed pretty loud and it wasn't a scream of disgust, of pain or anything bad, just a scream of pure lust, of total passion : she had never been treated so delightfully! Prakash had been a lousy lover, just interested to spew his sperm in her pussy as fast as he could with absolutely no concern for her pleasure! She never had had a true climax in all her marital life and this black man and his friend had given her on the previous day flash after flash of a very pleasant feeling and now she had been rocked by something much stronger that had stunned her, make her scream. She felt waves after waves of secondary shock that cascaded throughout her body like tidal waves : she realized she had just felt the first strong climax of her whole life and she was forty nine! So much wasted time!!!

- Ohhhh! Thank you, Master! I have never felt anything that strong! I want to feel it again! I am ready to do anything for you now!

With such an eagerness, Jack decided to hasten things. He phoned to a hairdresser and a beautician. Nikki had to be pretty beautiful for her entrance on stage. He went to a closet and came back with parcels he handed to Nikki :

- It's my gift for your coming out! It's for this evening, a stag party. You'll be the only girl to entertain six guys. I hope you'll be up to the task!

Nikki took Jack in her arms and gave him her first genuine kiss before unwrapping the boxes. There were a wrap around pleated skirt, a red satin one with a high slit that would show off a large part of her thigh if she moved too briskly with a low cut matching top. There was also a corset with garters and stockings and five inches heels pumps. When Nikki came out from the beautician, even Prakash wouldn't have recognized her! There was nothing left from the demure Indian wife. She was a modern, rather pretty girl and she was dressed to kill... Jack was waiting for her in his car. He noticed her quite immediately : a girl like that would have trouble walking unnoticed anywhere.

The beautician had made a great job : the skin on her face had lost all its imperfections, she was wearing a bright red lipstick that made her mouth the centre of the universe. She had dark eye shadow that made her eyes luminous. The beautician had underlined her eyes with a black eye liner. Nikki had been totally transformed, physically but also mentally when she had discovered her appearance in the mirror. The shy Indian wife had faded away to be replaced by a woman, proud of her body and ready to make full use of her assets. When she had gone outside, she had filled up her chest and lifted her head. Her shyness was now just memory and the inner slut in her mind was on the loose!

Jack told her that her date was scheduled in two hours. Nikki giggled when she realized she was truly prepared for a real date! She asked Jack precisions about stag parties : Indian wives are traditionally too shy to attend a hen party and a stag party was even more mysterious...

- Usually, there is a stripper for the animation of the party. You will take that role.

- But, I've never learned to make a strip tease. I've never even seen one!

- No problem! The guys will be so much inebriated that they won't notice anything! You will dance for them initially fully clad then you'll start removing your garments in front of the guest of honour!!! Your objective will be to make his cock so hard that he pushes you on the floor or an armchair and fucks you silly. Afterward, the other guests will fuck you in any conceivable way. Just remember that you will be there mainly to please him, not his friends. You may take the initiative with the stag but you'll just open your legs, your ass or your mouth for the other ones : you won't have to take initiative with them...

Nikki nodded : she had a fair view of what will be expected from her! Jack didn't kiss her when he stopped his car in front of the house where the party was organized. He didn't want to ruin her make up but he patted her butt as reassurance. He told her that a taxi would come around 9 AM to take her home. He would have a bag with her former outfit and shoes. She could change in the taxi. It would be the tip for the driver! Nikki would explain her husband she had found a new job as a cloakroom lady in a night club. Her work hours would explain why she came home so late. She would tell her husband that she would stay in the night club and send someone to prepare food for him. She would leave Prakash one hundred dollars. He wouldn't ask any questions and call for Jack to obtain his pills!

Nikki understood that on the next day, she would have become a whore but also a cheating slut, lying to her husband and treating him just as a stupid cuckold! She lifted up her chin and knocked at the door. Two men opened it but she could see the other ones just behind them, anxious to discover the stripper they had been waiting for... They seemed quite pleased by Nikki's appearance. They offered her a drink but before she had finished drinking it, someone switched on the CD Nikki had brought. She immediately started to dance, stretching her arms and turning around swiftly to offer the guys glimpses of her bare thigh. They seemed fascinated by her high heels, something none of thyeir wives would have her accepted to wear...

Nikki then removed her top. She just opened it and turned around the husband to be Bill. She offered him to remove it himself. He agreed with a beaming sheepish smile and Nikki resumed her dancing. Her skirt was the next garment to be removed. She pressed her body against Bill and rubbed her tits against his chest then she turned around until she felt his erect cock against the crack of her ass. She rubbed it up and down just as if it was routine for her! She then danced on, teasing overtly Bill and his friends. Bill had trembling hands when he helped Nikki out of her skirt. She was now wearing just her corset that barely covered her breasts and a tiny string. Nikki grabbed Bill's cock in her hands and wanked him a little.

- Wouldn't it be better if you let this nice rod out of its confines?

Nikki knew she was acting like a whore but what she wanted now was to please the men and receive a nice tip at the end! Bill had extracted his cock from his pants and Nikki often played with it. She run it along her cleavage, taking it into her mouth at the end... She went just in front of Bill, lifting a leg to his shoulder to give him a nice view on her knickers which were now damp with her flowing love juices... There was electricity in the air and the guys were becoming more and more excited by the minutes. Nikki thought she would be soon fucked silly by this bunch of guys. The perspective of being gangbanged terrified her but she gad to adsmit she was also very excited : the party had run quite smoothly so far and she enjoyed tremendously her new job! It was much funnier than sewing in a dark back shop!

Bill nearly passed out when Nikki told him to remove her knickers. When he touched the flimsy fabric, he commented for his friends :

- Guys, we have a true slut here! Her knickers are so drenched that I could fill a glass with her juices!

Bill rolled down Nikki's knickers, made a great fuss of smelling them and passing them to his friends so that they would discover her fragrance and how wet she was... Nikki was suddenly shoved on a settee by frantic hands. Bill knelt between Nikki's legs. She thought that his cock was bigger than previously! He thrust forward and his cock entered deep into her. A second quick thrust and he was in her pussy to the hilt. She groaned under the assault but she had felt no pain. Jack had reamed her quite well! She was just flustered that he had not initiated any foreplay. She then thought he was probably a virgin, barely twenty and she was twice older than him, much more experienced, even if her experience was quite recent!

Bill thrust into her repeatedly, driving all the way in before pulling out slowly, almost reluctantly. He continued with a series of very quick and deep humps, that made Nikki scream in bliss. She was retrieving the sensations she had had with Jack and Vince and she was now understanding had their special way to fuck girls and all of them could be equally enjoyable. But Bill hadn't still sufficient staying power : he soon blew his load in Nikki's pussy, then he looked down at her with a triumphant grin. He was quite proud of having lost his virginity...

Then, every guest wanted a piece of the cake too! three of them wanted to fuck her, one wanted just to lick her pussy clean and swallow Bill's cum and the last one wanted to be sucked off. There was nothing especially difficult for Nikki, but she decided to push the fun farther :

- OK, gentlemen! I will treat you one after the other but would you like to try something more daring? What if I serviced two or three of you at the same time?

The guys opened bewildered eyes. Nikki added in an authoritative voice she had never used :

- Allan, you wanted to use my mouth and Peter was the first to announce he wanted my pussy. I can do both at the same time but one of my holes is still vacant : none of you is interested in doing my ass?

- Oh Yes I do! But I've never...

- And you are married! You've still plenty of things to learn. Just beware if you want to do it with your wife : some of them hate being butt fucked!

Finally, everyone had had their turn with Nikki, and she went to the bathroom to take a much needed shower. When she came back, all the guests had left and she was alone with Bill. Nikki was a bit disappointed : she would have loved to continue the party and try to milk all the guests of their seed... Nikki tried to show Bill everything Jack and Vince had done to her. Her pupil fucked her missionary style then he flipped her on her belly and fucked her doggie style. She let him rest on top of her and when she felt his cock stirring back to life, she reminded him he hadn't used her back passage : it's so dirty but young men are always so curious that it was easy to convince him.

Nikki tried plenty of variations : straddling Bill while facing him or with her back to him, on the side. The position Bill seemed to enjoy the most was a bit acrobatic for Nikki : hezr head on the floor and her torso vertical with her legs holding Bill's waist. He was standing up and he was in perfect position to pound Nikki's pussy. She cummed many times before Bill filled her pussy with his cum. He asked her what position of the Kama Sutra it was but Nikki didn't know it. She decided to learn this book by heart!

Bill told her then that he was now totally exhausted, unable to get a hard on! He thought he was in debt with Nikki and he began to give her body the most sensual, leisurely, slow massage he could give her, for at least twenty minutes. Nikki then took a shower and put on her clothes, ready to leave. Bill handed her two envelopes : one for the fee he had agreed with Jack : twelve hundred dollars, quite good for an inexperienced whore. The other envelope was the tip for their sexy and delicious hostess in the name of the whole group : four hundred dollars and a very warm letter of thanks from Bill.

Nikki was flabbergasted : she never have had so much money in her hands. Globally, it amounted to two months of her best pay ever, earned during a single night. Her share should be one thousand dollars but she would have to pay the hairdresser, the beautician, the taxi, the cleaning of her clothes and the one hundred dollars she should give to Prakash. Jack had told her not to repay her husband's debts too fast : she would have to buy new clothes, new shoes and she would have to pay for the food she wouldn't be able to prepare for her husband!

For the first time in many years, Nikki was smiling and looking forward for her future!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12