Nikki Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caprine
caprine
215 Followers

I reached his lower belly and watched precum bubble out of his cock.

"That needs lotion too, bud, we can't have it get sunburned now can we."

I got my hands coated heavily and grabbed hold of that rigid flesh pole, now leading the short pelvic up thrusts Tim was giving way to.

"Oh SHIT," he nervously got out as I stroked on lotion. I did more stroking than lotion application. In a matter of moments, I felt that dick pulse and surge and got a vesuvian eruption of cock cream that arced back down onto his legs and the blanket between them. That broke the ice and though he relaxed, his cock remained semi-hard. He also looked around now while I did his legs.

I finished and sat back, feeling the hot sun biting my shoulders. But it wasn't the sun that was making the hot fire between my legs as my pussy heated up.

"Your turn now, Nikki."

The tone in his voice sent shivers down my spine. I do think Tim was finally joining into the spirit of the place and time. My pussy was definitely now wet and shiny. I flopped onto my belly and gave my own sigh.

I shivered some more as, with sun blocker bottle at the ready, he turned to the job. The sensual back rub with the blocker was pure heaven. My ass cheeks were next. His kneading and slapping had me on fire.

The casual finger swipes on my pussy slit as he went up and down my legs didn't help calm any fires either. More than a little pussy juice got mixed with the sun-blocker as Tim worked.

"Ok, Nikki, turn over."

"My God," I sighed heavily as I turned.

His cock was again hard as a rock and still leaking. I groaned this time, gulped some air, and sighed with pleasure as his talented hands again went to work on me.

My but he has learned a lot in such a short time since school got out.

My tits were on fire as he worked. My nipples stiffed erect as he mouthed them and then bit on them. He finished up on my nipples after applying the blocker by tweaking them hard with his thumb and forefinger. I was now drooling a river from my pussy.

Down my ribs and belly he went, down to my bare mound. This he kissed and then stroked with his tongue before he applied the blocker. My hips were rising in the timeless motion of eros by the time he finished the tops and outside of my legs and moved up the insides to my thighs.

Oh my God, I can't stand this much longer.

That was especially true when I felt the first finger enter my love tunnel. It wiggled around a little before it was withdrawn and replaced with two fingers. Purposely or not, Tim found my G-Spot and I could hold back no longer. I squirted my own vesuvian eruption all over his hand.

"I don't care who's watching, put that cock where it can do the most good and right now."

He climbed aboard and slid his marvelous cock all the way into my slippery tunnel to his balls.

Fuck, that feels so damned good, the whole damned world can watch as far as I am concerned.

Many of them probably did.

Tim was so horny and psyched up that his first orgasm was of no consequence. I felt him pulse hard and blow again. He shot off as much or more cock cream than the first time. Squirt after squirt of it filled me to overflowing.

We turned onto our side and lay there, coupled tightly head to foot.

Damn, the chicken hearted kid has now turned into the hot stud fucking me openly on a crowded public beach.

The sight of the couple next to us now madly fucking away had just encouraged him all the more.

Tim backed out of me with a sucking pop and we both laid back to take the sun, the orgasmic residue of our fucking draining slowly from my pussy.

We are going to have to take a dip soon and clean off some, I thought as my eyes closed and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up, a petite redhead was standing at Tim's feet. She looked to be around his age--definitely younger than I. She was, as I said, petite, but very well proportioned from head to toe. She was also watching Tim's slowly rising cock. He, in turn, was ogling her from head to toe with concentration on her shaved pussy only a few feet in front of his reclining body.

"You look as if you could use a wash and a shine. Can I volunteer for the job? Of course, if that's ok with your lady friend here. My name is Sue."

"I have no objection at all," I immediately replied.

Tim made no response other than the completion of his erection. Sue immediately dropped to her knees and leaned forward to suck on the object of her desire. Tim groaned out his pleasure.

"I'm going for a cleansing dip. See you two later."

I casually strolled down to the water's edge and waded out almost neck deep. The water was chilly, but it really felt good. I pushed off and swam out to a raft some way out into the lake.

After climbing aboard the raft, I turned to look back at the beach. The redhead was bouncing up and down on Tim's belly, read cock, with abandon. It would seem my plan might be working.

A tap on my shoulder made me turn around. I found one of the guys from the office where I had just started working. I guessed him to be about my age. He was sporting a good sized cock and it was at full stretch.

"I'm Ed. I have the cubicle two down from yours at the office. I believe you're Nikki, correct?"

"Yes, that's right, Ed."

"I've been watching you all afternoon, more like admiring I should say. You've got a gorgeous body, one just made for fucking."

"You don't beat around the bush much, do you, Ed."

"No, I don't. I like the direct approach. So, do you want to fuck or not?"

"Well, I seem to have lost the attention of the young man I arrived with, so that leaves me unattended at the moment."

Ed leaned into me to meet my lips as I tilted my head up towards him. We were alone on the raft, so the next hour was all ours. I enjoyed our fuck, but the guy really didn't know how to use his equipment worth a damn. He never did get me off.

"Ed, I have to get back to the beach and, uh, sort of disengaged from my young stud. I think he'll manage without me as I don't think that redhead is going to turn loose of him just yet. After I send them on their way, you can join me on the beach."

"Ok."

Flashing my bare ass and pussy, I dove into the lake and swam back to the beach.

Tim and Sue were lying side by side on their backs, holding hands. Cum was still drooling from her pussy. Tim's cock was still semi-erect and shiny with their juices.

"Tim."

"Huh?"

"Tim, I think you have just discovered there are other fish in the water besides me. I think I have taught you all I can and it's time for you to strike out and sort of, uh, learn as you go. I know it's time for me to move on."

"I guess, Nikki. You're the greatest."

"Why don't you take Sue home, Tim. I'll find my own way back to my place."

Sue almost purred.

"Ya, sounds ok, I guess."

Sue said, "Tim, why don't we take a dip to wash off and then I'm ready to go. I've had enough beach for today."

"Ok," was again his laconic response.

They rose and mopseyed off to the water. They swam and played for about ten minutes before getting out of the water and waving good-bye to me as the strolled off toward the parking lot."

Ten minutes after that, Ed came out of the water and strolled up to where I was basking in the sun.

"Hi again, Nikki."

"Hi again yourself, Ed."

"I got the feeling on the raft that you were disappointed with me, Nikki."

"Well, sort of, I was. But, I think you have real potential and I think I can teach you a few things. Want to take me home?"

With his yes answer, I knew I had another student to teach.

Finis

******

Nikki may have left her high school students, but her teaching wasn't over yet.

[Please? Whether you liked or disliked this story, constructive feedback is greatly appreciated and is a strong encouragement for an author to keep producing.]

caprine
caprine
215 Followers
12