Nikki Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patrick
Patrick
871 Followers

She groaned and her eyes almost disappeared into the back of her head, “Yes, yes, yes” she said, almost in a chant, and while she was still saying that I lunged forward hard and fast, impaling her onto the bed, burying my cock ball deep into her writhing pussy, and she screamed , long and loud, and bucked and heaved under me. I didn’t even know if I’d just popped her cherry, or much care, my cock was buried in her glorious pussy and I was fucking her wildly, and that’s all I cared about at that moment. I was totally lost, totally out of control, plunging my cock wildly into her. Damn, but she was so tight, her pussy walls grasping my thrusting cock, milking it, I couldn’t believe she was taking my 7 inches so effortlessly

And then I heard her voice right next to my ear. “Yes Patrick, fuck me, oh god yes, fuck me, god this is so goooodddddd” she said.

I lifted the tempo , lifting her ass cheeks off the bed and plunging down into her, “Yes, Nikki, such a tight, hot cunt, I’m going to fill it up, fuck you until you can’t keep your eyes open” I yelled, and pounded into her. Damn, she was so hot and tight and I knew I wasn’t going to last as long as I wanted too, already I could feel the juices starting to boil in my balls, “Yes Nikki, here it cums” I cried, lifting and pounding over and over again, and then I exploded, god what an explosion!

It felt like my whole cock had just ruptured, and the cum was shooting deep inside her heaving cunt like a fireman’s hose, and she was screaming and bucking and heaving beneath me, and cumming too! I could feel her hot juices basting my thrusting cock, and that made me fuck her harder and faster, it was like a piston flowing majestically on the bed of her juices. A red hot poker skewering into her, and she was loving it, screaming and scratching her nails down my back, urging me on and on and on, and I fucked her and fucked her until there wasn’t a drop of juice left in my balls.

Then we both collapsed into a semi stupor, falling away to the side I drew her with me so she was still in my arms, and I kissed and stroked her until the final shiver had moved from her body. Then I slowly withdrew my softened cock, noticing straight away the traces of blood on it, and realizing that I had indeed popped her cherry. “Are you ok?” I asked a little worriedly, “I didn’t realize …”

She smiled and reached up and cupped my face, “Mm, that was even better than I ever imagined the first time would be, it was beautiful” she whispered and lifted up and kissed me. “I hope it was good for you too” she added.

I groaned, then smiled, “I can honestly say I’ve never experienced anything like it. Never experienced anything so fantastic in all my life. You are so incredibly beautiful, and sexy, and desirable” I said.

She laughed, “You forgot, hot and horny” she said, and reached down between us and started to stroke my limp cock, immediately it started to harden, and she smiled wickedly, “Mmmm, looks like someone hasn’t forgotten the hot and horny” she giggled. To my utter astonishment, she moved down and started to run her tongue over my cock, then took it into her mouth, sucking on it, licking it, “Mmm” she whispered, “It’s such a beautiful shape, is this what they call, circumcised?” she asked.

I grunted an affirmative answer. She ran her tongue around the head, causing it to jump and jerk, “Mmmm, he really likes me touching him like this doesn’t he? I wonder if he’ll like this too?” and she opened her mouth wide and descended onto my cock, and took it deeper and deeper until practically the whole cock was in her mouth! I couldn’t believe it.

I jumped and jerked again, and she sucked harder, her inexperienced tongue doing things to my cock that my wife had never, ever managed, and I was on fire all over again. on fire and filling rapidly with lava. Oh god, I shuddered and thrust, my cock sliding even further into her hot mouth. She cupped and caressed my balls and squeezed them slowly, inadvertently holding me back, and I bucked and fucked my big cock into her mouth. “Mmmmmmm’ she mumbled and pulled back slightly and took hold of my shaft and started to pump it. Well, that was just too much for me, and my cock exploded once again, this time spraying my hot juices down her throat. I heard her gag slightly as the first jet of cum hit the back of her throat, but then she was sucking wildly, and I was pouring my juices into her mouth, pouring and pouring and pouring until I had no more to pour.

She finally pulled away, letting my soft and slightly sore cock slip out of her mouth and then moving up to kiss me, shoving some of my own juices deep into my throat. And our tongues danced, immersed in my cum juice, god it was just so erotic.

“Damn, but I do think you’re insatiable” I said with a mock groan.

“Now that I know how good it is, I certainly am” she said, “How long did you say you were staying?”

“Two months” I groaned, “And I have to finish my book in that time”

She laughed and bounced from the bed, standing naked above me, “Oh. I’m sure there’ll be plenty of time for the book … and plenty of time for me…who knows. maybe I can give you some fresh ideas” she said mischievously.

I let a slow smile work it’s way over my face as I roamed my eyes up and down her incredibly succulent young body, “Oh you’ve given me far more fresh ideas than an innocent virgin should be giving any man” I said, hotly.

She moved her legs apart, almost daring me not to look at her pussy with the juices still leaking out, and placed her hands on her hips, “And are you going to put those ideas into action , Patrick” she said.

I reached up to grab for her, but she danced away, “At every possible opportunity” I said laughingly as I tumbled off the bed.

“Then you don’t mind if I come again” she asked, grinning.

“Oh, you’ll cum again and again and again” I said ominously, and picked myself up off the floor.

She was out of the door like a flash, with me hard at her heels, but I didn’t catch her before she hit the water. I plunged in after her, yelling at the sudden cold that shriveled my cock right up and threatened to cool my ardor too …but she had other ideas, suddenly erupting from the water alongside me and throwing her arms around my neck, and squirming her wet, naked body all over mine, rubbing her nipples over my chest sensuously, rubbing her pussy over my rapidly climbing cock, kissing me, darting her tongue in and out of my mouth, generally doing her damnedest to turn me on again.

And she did, and right there, standing in the water I fucked her for the second time, cupping my hands under her tight, sexy ass and lifting her, then plunging her down onto my rampant cock, and she squealed and shook and whispered in my ear to fuck her harder. Hearing those words come from someone so young and innocent was totally shocking…and totally arousing! And I couldn’t do anything else but meet her wishes! so I fucked her and fucked her and fucked her, until once again I was shooting my hot cum into her. She told me later .. as we lay on my bed .. that it was so much different the second time, because every time I thrust into her I’d shoot a stream of water into her cunt, and that turned her on even more.

I didn’t need to promise her we’d do that again, it was written in my eyes .. and in hers!

Finally she had to start off for her long walk home, but she promised to be back the next day .. “But the book” I squawked.

“Make it a book about an older man seducing a young girl," she whispered hotly, sending shivers down my spine, “And I’ll help you work out what happens between them every single day!," then she was gone, and I could hear her tinkling laugh, until it was muffled by the woods she ran through on her way home. I sat on the steps looking out at the water, not quite believing what had happened, I knew I’d never write that story .. no one would believe it .. but I also knew I was going to live that story to the hilt, every day she came over .. my sweet, horny, no longer virginal, innocent!! Mmm...

Patrick
Patrick
871 Followers
12