Nikki Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers

I saw her gulp and flush, and her head shake a little, then he left her breasts and dropped to his knees in front of her and started to gently rub dry her pussy. I thought she was going to collapse as her knees dipped and her body shook. He was staring up at her, smiling, “Mmmm you really do have the most exciting breasts” he said, then dropped his eyes and moved the towel aside, staring straight between her legs, “Mmm, and the most delicious, succulent pussy too”

Now her head was shaking backwards and forwards, “No!” she finally managed to squeak, “You mustn’t say that, you mustn’t ...” another shudder raced through her.

He smiled up at her, then let the towel drop and cupped his hands around her naked ass cheeks and drew her forward, burying his face between her legs! I remembered how he’d done that to me, and how his tongue had snaked out and slipped into my pussy to caress my clitoris, and I knew that’s what he was doing now, and Heather’s eyes widened and widened until I thought they were about to pop out.

Her hands came down to his head, I’m sure with the intention of pushing him away, but at that moment a violent explosion seemed to wrack her body, and instead she found herself hanging onto his head for dear life as her pussy bucked and heaved into his face, forcing his tongue even deeper. Her eyes had closed completely and she was moaning and writhing, “No, No, we mustn’t, we mustn’t!” she murmured, but like me the day before, her body was having totally different ideas, and her body was now firmly in control.

I thought I might feel jealousy, after all, Patrick was my man! But as I stood and watched them I just got more and more turned on, and in the end couldn’t contain myself any longer, walking around behind Heather and slipping my arms around her, my hands coming to rest on her high, firm breasts. Well, I say coming to rest, but in reality they did no such thing! As soon as I was cupping them my hands were stroking and squeezing her breasts, rolling her nipples around in my fingers, pressing my hot, wet pussy against her naked ass and squirming around, “No, oh no, Nikki!” she cried, but made no effort to stop me. Patrick pulled back from her pussy and looked up to see what I was doing, and grinned when he saw my hands playing with her breasts, then he buried his face in her pussy once more, adjusting his hands so that this time they were stroking and fondling my naked ass, pressing me even more firmly into Heather.

I couldn’t believe I was doing this! Touching, stroking my best friend, but it was making me soooo hot, then she was half turned, her face turned and lifted and we were kissing, a deep, deep, passionate kiss, and our tongues were going wild, dancing and wrestling, and she was shuddering and shuddering, and I knew she was cumming ... And I was almost cumming too!!

Then Patrick pulled back again and got up, sliding his hands around Heather’s back and her knees and lifting her up, breaking the connection between us, but I didn’t mind because I knew he was heading for the bedroom. I followed. He lay her on the bed and started to lick and kiss one of her breasts, gesturing me to the other one, and I obeyed, and our faces close together, occasionally kissing and tongue dancing we worked on Heather together, making her squeal and buck and shudder.

Then he pulled back again and motioned me to lay my body on Heather’s, which I did, writhing around, breast to breast, pussy to pussy, kissing her deeply and loving the feel and the taste of her. Then he was behind me, lifting my ass upwards, and I felt the head of his rock hard cock rubbing slowly up and down my pussy, “Oh yes, Patrick” I cried, “Oh god fill me up, fuck me Patrick, fuck me, Please, FUCK MEEEE!”

I lifted up onto my hands and knees to allow him to penetrate me more easily, and at that moment Heather opened her eyes, staring down between us in time to see Patrick’s massive cock slowly disappear into my tight, juicy pussy, and she gasped!

“Oh god, Yes, Patrick, that feels so good, fill me up, fuck me! ... PLEASE!! See, I told you ... I said to Heather ... oh god it feels so wonderful, Patrick’s cock filling me up” Then I was screaming and bucking and heaving through my first orgasm! And it seemed to go on and on and on as Patrick pounded his cock into me ... and the feelings ... oh god they were even more intense than the day before, and I knew why ... it was because Heather was there, Heather was seeing, Heather was sharing ...

And even as I thought that, it became, Heather was participating! as for the first time her hands came up and started to play with my breasts and my incredibly sensitive, puffy nipples!! That did it!! I was screaming through another, even wilder orgasm immediately, and that set Patrick off too, and with a loud yell, he EXPLODED inside me!, shooting his hot cum deep into every part of my body, ramming and ramming his spurting cock deeper and faster. Then I felt him pull out and lift my body higher, and even in my spaced out state, I knew what he was doing, he was shooting some of his cum onto Heather’s body!!

I dipped my head and looked down between us and I could see him spurting, see his cum shooting up as far as her breasts, and she was jerking and screaming too, letting go of my breasts and grabbing and pumping his massive, spurting cock, “Oh yes Patrick, cover me, give me your cum” she was screaming, and that sent me over the top into another orgasm, and out of this world!!

When I came to I wasn’t quite sure straight away where I was, but then I heard a low moan and turned my head, and saw Heather lying beside me with Patrick licking and lapping his own cum off her breasts, telling her how beautiful and exciting she was, and how much he wanted to shoot his juices deep inside her, and I noticed he was rock hard again. Heather turned her head and looked at me, and I saw the fear, and the question in her eyes, and the excitement was like a bolt of lightening through me, she wanted to lose her virginity too! Lose it to the same man I’d lost mine to!!, and she was scared ... as much of what I’d think as anything else.

I leaned over and brushed my lips over hers, ‘Oh yes, Heather, join me, let’s have something that will bind us together for ever” I said, and then I kissed her deeply and passionately, and as I kissed her I felt Patrick get into position, felt her tense as his cock head slowly slipped into her copiously wet pussy. Then I pulled back, giving her space, space to feel it, space to enjoy it, space to ‘know’ it was really happening to her, and I reached over and stroked her breasts as Patrick slid deeper and deeper.

Then he halted, and I saw the momentary uncertainty in her eyes as he whispered, “Are you sure? Are you absolutely sure?”

I saw her eyes flick towards me, then back to him, and her tongue come out to brush across her lips, and she nodded, ‘Yes, oh god yes” she whispered, and as with me the day before, the words were hardly out when Patrick lanced forward, and in one thrust was ball deep in her pussy. She arched, and screamed, and I knew the sudden sharp pain she’d experienced, but I also knew Patrick would hold still until the pain had faded and her pussy had adjusted, so I leaned forward and kissed her. Stroking her face, feeling the lines of pain slowly disappearing, feeling her body start to soften. Then I pulled back, and Patrick started to move, I groaned as the stem of his cock appeared from her pussy, glistening with her juices and small specks of blood, and I reached down and gently stroked it’s length, sending a shudder through Patrick. I drew my finger all the way down his cock, and slid it inside Heather’s pussy to brush over her clitoris, causing her to scream and jerk, then I pulled away and Patrick rammed his cock deep into Heather once more, slowly at first, but increasing speed gradually, fucking his big cock into her tight, tight pussy, and she began to respond.

“Oh yes, Patrick! Oh god yes! it feels so good, oh I never knew ... mmmm. Fuck me, oh please fuck me” she cried, and her body lifted to meet his thrusts. And Patrick fucked her ... long and hard!! having cum once into me, he was able to keep going for a long time before his balls began to twitch and boil, and his cock started to swell, and swell. Heather was well into her third or fourth orgasm when Patrick finally roared out his lust and EXPLODED his juices deep into her pussy! I saw Heather’s eyes disappear into the back of her head as the first gush of hot cum shot up into her! ... then she was screaming and shuddering uncontrollably, and they were both cumming wildly ... and very loudly. Just watching it was driving me crazy, and I found my fingers digging into my pussy and strumming my clitoris frantically until I exploded too!

Needless to say, just as soon as they’d finished and Patrick had recovered some of his energy, I claimed him for myself again, eagerly impaling myself on his cock as he lay on the bed, and Heather was there too, kissing me and playing with my breasts, and Patrick was saying how much it excited him to see us doing that! and I knew that was true, because I could feel the way his cock was stiffening even further inside me! and it was exciting me too, more than I could say, so I didn’t try ... I just slipped off Patrick’s cock and twisted around to bury my face between Heather’s legs and lance my tongue into her pussy, a pussy that still contained Patrick’s seed, Mmm she tasted soooo divine!

I think Heather was shocked to the core for a moment, but once again her own eager body took over, and next minute I felt her tongue lancing into my pussy, and oh god I went wild!! and I came!! gushing my juices over her face and her lips and her tongue. I probably came so quickly because Patrick’s cock had warmed me up so thoroughly, but I didn’t mind, because as it faded I was able to concentrate on Heather, on bringing her the maximum pleasure possible until she too, screamed into a wild, violent orgasm!! and as she did, Patrick was there, straddling the both of us, pumping his rock hard cock, and he was cumming too, shooting his big white globules of cum all over our naked, writhing bodies, and as if we had some inner magical connection, both Heather and I reached up at the same time and grabbed his cock and pumped it furiously, directing his cum onto our breasts and our faces. God I’m sure we looked a total mess when he was finished spurting, but we didn’t seem to care, we just went straight back to devouring each other!!

We did stop for a light meal and a dip in the lake ... but not for long ... we were all too hungry ... for each other!! We lay together and explored each other over and over again. At one point Heather and I were kissing madly, with Patrick’s sensitive cock head wedged between our lips, our tongues dueling around and over every part of it, driving him absolutely wild, making him shoot his load again and eagerly lapping him up as we continued deep tongue kissing each other, Mmmmmm so horny!! And when the sun finally started to dip towards the horizon and we just HAD to get back home, it was with the promise that we’d tell no one about it ... and the promise that both of us would be back for more ... very. very soon!!

We made it home well before mom and dad came back, time to shower ...together ... exploring our new found delight in each other’s bodies and each other’s sexuality, comparing notes on how it felt to have Patrick’s big cock inside us, and Heather swore she’d never ever disbelieve me again ... But she’d still insist on checking things out though!! ... this time had been so much fun!! And I promised we’d always share ... And we did!!, right up to the time we heard mom and dad bump the boat against the nearby jetty! Mmmmmmmmmm, I couldn’t wait to see what tomorrow would bring!

Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers
12