Nikki Gets Gangbanged Pt. 01

Story Info
You discuss the gangbang with him.
1.2k words
3.65
62.7k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm, sunny day. You called me around noon. You had this tone in your voice. You sounded kinda nervous but excited at the same time. As you continued to talk you started to shift to the reason of your call. I know that you confided in me that you wanted each of your boyfriend’s best friends to take you, but now you tell me that you want us all at the same time.

Just hearing you say this gets me hard as a rock. I tell you that Rob and Phil won’t do it but I know of some guys that will. You tell me that you want it as soon as possible, because you’ll be seeing your boyfriend soon. I suggest tomorrow, at a location to be determined, and you agree. As we discuss the plans, I tell you to drive down to my house so we can iron out the plans in person. I tell you that I’m gonna call my friends and let them know about it. You tell me that you’re leaving your house now, and you’ll call me as soon as you get into town.

I call up Sal and John and they’re totally up for it. I give them the details, and John suggests his basement. I agree and tell him that ill call him tomorrow morning. You call me about an hour later and we agree to meet at the public park across the street from my house. As we walk toward each other to hug, I see your face is beaming. We sit down after our hug and I tell you the plans for the forthcoming day. You get instantly excited and you agree with the plans enthusiastically.

You tell me you will go along with the plans on one condition only; that I fuck you silly later on today. I start to ask you questions about what’s game and what isn’t game for tomorrow. I ask you if you want it from all three of us at the same time, or one guy at a time. You tell me that you want it all at once; that you want to be completely filled. I then ask you if you’re into anal and you tell me that you are.

All this interrogation has gotten me hard and I can tell that you are also starting to fidget on the bench. I suggest we go back to my house and fulfill my end of the bargain and you happily agree. We get up and walk towards my car. You suggest that we stop and get something to eat before our consummation is to begin. I suggest McDonalds and you agree. After we eat, we head to my house.

I’m glad to see that no one is home when we arrive. We head to my room and lock the door behind us. Its been a while since we’ve had sex but we waste no time getting started. You start to unbutton my collared shirt as I move my hands up and down your body. Once my shirt has been removed, I start to lift your shirt over your head. You’re wearing a see through black lace bra that reveals just enough of your breasts to make my cock twitch in my jeans. You notice this and unbutton my jeans to free me of my constraints.

Once you have my pants undone, you start to slide them off my hips. My cock jumps out at you through my boxers and you quickly remove them as well. As you let your hand gently graze over my cock you unclasp your bra and let your breasts fall from their place. I start to kiss your neck and move down towards your breasts, caressing, licking, and biting them as your arousal grows. Your underwear is completely soaked from your juice and you waste no time removing them.

After you have shed your soiled undergarments, you push me down on the bed and you go down on me. You start slow to lubricate my cock with your saliva. Once you have completed this task, you bury my cock in your throat. I can feel the inside of your mouth and the opening of your throat as my cock travels deeper and deeper inside you. You continue to deepthroat me as I lay there motionless. My first orgasm comes quickly as I pump load after load of my cum into your stomach. Once you have licked my cock clean you tell me that you were craving the taste of me for quite some time.

Once I regain my composure, I pick you up and I lay you on your back. I begin to kiss your legs lightly, moving from your calves, to your thighs, and eventually to your pussy. Your juice is everywhere and I eagerly lick it up as I go to work on you. My tongue is moving around in small circles over your clit and you moan in pleasure. I alternate my strokes and I start moving up and down over your clit, and then back to the circular motion. This is driving you insane and you cum quickly. Your orgasm is so intense, that your body is shaking all over.

You then order me on my back as you bring yourself over me. Your pussy is dripping your juice and you slowly lower yourself on my hard cock. You continue lowering yourself so that my cock is completely buried in you. You start to move up and down on me. As you do this, you make your pussy muscles flex. This sensation is almost unbearable for me to contain. Fearing that I will cum too soon, I pull you off of me and order you on all fours. I enter you from behind and I know I’m completely inside of you when I feel your cervix hit the tip of my cock.

Feeling this I grab your hips and I pound into you forcefully. Your tits are hanging freely and slapping against each other with every thrust. I tell you that this is too much for me, and that I'm going to cum. You tell me that you want me to spray my load all over your tits. I pull out of you and unload my second orgasm on your tits. You rub my cum into your skin and you then lick your hands clean.

You suggest that I assfuck you right now, so that it will be easier for tomorrow. I pull out my tube of lubricant and apply a generous amount on your asshole. Put a condom on and then cover my dick with lubricant. I slowly enter your other hole. You’re extremely tight and getting inside of you is a chore. Once you relax your body its much easier. I slowly push inch after inch of my cock into you. You tell me that this is an unbelievable sensation and you urge me to go faster. I start to pick up pace and I do so. I don’t fuck you in the ass as hard as I do your pussy.

The tightness of your ass makes me cum again. After my third orgasm we both agree that were done for the night. You tell me that we should shower and get some sleep, in preparation for tomorrow. After we shower, I show you to the guestroom and I retire to my bed.

For part two, please refer to Nikki Gets Gangbanged Pt.2 in the group sex section.