Nikki, James and His Magic Wand

Story Info
Neil watches his wife enjoy the best sex of her life.
9.3k words
4.09
85k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow up to our previous story (Nikki's first MFM threesome) and is, again, based on a real experience which turned out to be one of the most sensual, fulfilling nights of our life. A little poetic license was taken with some of the details but what you'll read is pretty much as it happened.

It can be read as a stand alone story but if you would like some background on us and how we initially ventured into sharing Nikki with other guys then you can read our first story. This story involves wife-sharing, wife-watching and some minor male on male action. It occurred between three consenting adults and the relationship between Neil & Nikki is stronger than ever.

If this type of story is not your 'thing' please read no further, please don't give a negative rating and please don't leave negative comments. It meets the definition of the 'Loving Wives' category so if you don't like the description please find something else to read. For everyone else...we hope you enjoy.

After our venture into the swinging scene we had enjoyed a few encounters, including some with other couples, but it was the meets with single guys which particularly turned us both on. I loved watching Nikki with other guys and she preferred being able to concentrate on satisfying me and another male without keeping an eye out on what another female was up to. The fact that she was getting all the attention – the 'Princess Treatment' so to speak – was no doubt another factor in Nikki's preference for MMF meets. However, due to family commitments and a few less than ideal meets we took a few years out, happy to have at least lived out our long held fantasy.

Over the years we often talked about our swinging experiences during foreplay and considered venturing out again but Nikki always took cold feet whenever the fantasy edged anywhere close to reality. That changed one night when she confided that she had been having incredible flashbacks to one encounter in particular...with a guy called James. James had been one of our better experiences on the swinging scene but Nikki hadn't mentioned him in years. She even admitted to having recently masturbated and used her vibrator several times alone while fantasizing about him. Nikki was concerned this might make me jealous but it had the opposite effect, making be hard as a rock and a fantastic night of hot, sweaty sex ensued.

Just before she came Nikki looked me straight in the eye and said, "Neil, I want us to meet up with James again. I want to be fucked hard so much by him. I won't change my mind this time. I promise."

A few days passed and Nikki didn't broach the subject and laughed it off when I finally brought it up. I began to wonder if it had been something she had simply said in the heat of the moment, but the way she had looked and the words she had used seemed so definite. I decided to take a risk and try to create a situation where we would "accidentally" bump into James and see where that led us.

Thankfully, we still had the old email account which we'd set up specifically for the swinging website, so it was easy to find his contact details. I sent an email away, explaining Nikki's recent confession, and laying out my plan, suggesting that I was 99% sure she would be putty in our hands if we could manipulate a meet. I wasn't even sure if the email account was still live or whether he was still active on the scene. To my surprise, James replied almost immediately. He was interested...

It took a few weeks to organize. James had a flat in the city centre and we lived 20 miles away in the suburbs. Nikki would be suspicious if I suggested going into the city midweek for a meal or a drink and frustratingly James didn't seem able to commit to weekends. Although he had never admitted it, when we last met him we suspected he was married and only used his city flat midweek, returning home to his wife and family somewhere at the weekends. It had really turned Nikki on at the time, imagining that she was satisfying some sexual need that James wasn't getting at home.

Eventually, James suggested a Friday night at relatively short notice. Something in his diary had been postponed and he was available if we were. I innocently suggested a night out in the city to Nikki and she agreed.

Nikki and I travelled by train and had an early evening meal in one of our favourite restaurants. She was looking incredible, wearing a maxi-dress which emphasized her cleavage and heels which accentuated her legs. She had visited the hairdressers and a tanning saloon that week, the latter being something that she rarely did. I did wonder whether she had rumbled my plan. Her shoulder length, straightened brown hair was sitting perfectly and her blue eyes sparkled. I had told James that Nikki was in better physical shape than the time we had last met, and I wasn't lying. Through a combination of healthy eating and regular exercise we had both lost a little weight and toned up significantly. Nikki could still easily pass for someone in her late 20s / early 30s.

When I went to the restroom I checked my phone for any contact from James. Sure enough there was a text checking we were still on for tonight and asking if I had any suggestions for what might close the deal with Nikki. I quickly sent a text back saying that she had always wanted to be tied up and blindfolded.

"Really? That could be arranged!" came the text reply.

Being tied up and dominated was one of Nikki's unfulfilled fantasies. We had tried it ourselves on a few occasions at home but I couldn't really get into it to the same extent as Nikki, plus the ropes/ties we had used always came loose, ruining the effect. When James had asked for suggestions it was the first thing that came to mind.

After the meal I suggested going for a drink in the bar in which we had previously met James all those years ago. It was an up-market, classy wine bar just around the corner from his flat.

"Why not?" laughed Nikki with a twinkle in her eye. "Who knows who we might meet?"

Was it that obvious? Had she seen the email correspondence or was she just flirting innocently with no idea of what I'd arranged? Only time would tell.

I scanned the bar as we entered but there was no sign of James, although it was extremely busy so he could have been anywhere. We bought some drinks and found one of the few available tables next to a large glass window looking out onto the street. It was a tall table with high chairs. We talked and laughed and Nikki made some passing comment that it would have been really funny if we'd bumped into James! As Nikki excused herself to visit the ladies room I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. After she had left the table I checked the message.

"Sorry, I'm running late. Will be there in 5 minutes. Where are you sitting?"

I replied, telling him exactly where we were by reference to the shop I could see out the window.

Nikki returned and a few minutes passed where we continued to chat and hold hands across the table. Suddenly, I saw her eyes widen and her mouth formed a half smile, half open mouthed expression as something outside the window caught her eye across my shoulder. I turned around and walking slowly past the bar was James. He slowed and stopped immediately outside the window, his eyes and mouth mirroring Nikki's. He raised his hand as if to say "Hi" and had a quizzical expression as though he was trying to work out who these familiar faces were. I had to hand it to him...he was a consummate actor!

"Is that who I think it is?" whispered Nikki.

From her expression it was clear that this was a genuine shock to her. She may have joked about the chances of us bumping into James but clearly she hadn't expected it to actually happen.

"I think so!" I replied." It's been a few years but that's definitely James!"

We waved him in and he turned around and headed for the door.

"Did you set this up?" said Nikki urgently.

I couldn't tell whether she was angry or just in shock so I just shrugged in a non committal manner and said nothing.

By the time James approached the table Nikki had composed herself a little. She flashed him a gorgeous smile and said, "Hiya, stranger. Fancy meeting you here."

"I was just heading home," replied James. "You look incredible... Nikki...isn't it?" he said bashfully.

"Oh, you remember?" laughed Nikki.

"How, could I forget?" he winked.

I offered to buy James a drink and walked to the bar leaving the two of them alone for a few minutes. Watching them from the bar I could see them laughing and flirting like old friends. James had a quiet confidence, without being overly cocky, and Nikki was clearly still attracted to him. He really wasn't her usual type. In fact the first time we met him I thought nothing would happen but his smile and easy going manner had won her over. James was in his 40s and was taller and broader than me.

When I returned we talked about what was happening in our lives and what we'd been up to since we last met. James gradually turned the conversation towards the swinging scene, explaining that he still played a little and had even hooked up with a female 'swing partner' for a few years and all the doors and possibilities that had opened, including invitations to sex parties. He asked if we were still on the scene and Nikki and I looked at each other.

"We haven't played for a few years now, but we've talked about it," I replied.

"We had some bad experiences and decided to concentrate on each other for a while," added Nikki.

"I hope I wasn't one of the bad experiences!" mocked James.

"Oh no...you were definitely one of the better meets we had," said Nikki coyly, "in fact, we were just talking about you recently," looking at me with a smiling, accusatory expression.

Nikki explained that she was frequently tempted to try meeting someone again and that he had in fact been her favourite sexual partner from our first foray into the swinging scene.

"Do you still have the hooks above your door?" asked Nikki suddenly, out of the blue.

That startled me because it hadn't come up in conversation, either tonight or in our many foreplay chats. Immediately, I remembered that when we had been in James's bedroom last time we had noticed two hooks above a closet door and we had speculated afterwards about their purpose.

"I can't remember," paused James, "did we use those last time?"

"No...but... I was curious," replied Nikki in a coy, hesitant tone, gazing into his eyes with her breathing clearly slowing down.

"Hmm...did I introduce you to the wand?" smiled James.

"No..what's the wand?" we both laughed.

"Oh, God...you haven't lived," cried James. "If it was good last time, Nikki then that was just the tip of the ice-berg. I've got much more to show you!" he laughed and winked.

There was a strange silence, with lust and sexual magnetism between the three of us for what seemed like an eternity. Eventually, I broke the silence.

"I need to go to the boy's room," I said. "I'll leave you two to chat." I stroked Nikki's thigh and looked at her lustfully. "She's far kinkier than she looks, James. I reckon Nikki will try anything once!" and I got up and walked slowly to the restroom trying to hide the bulge in my pants.

I had to use a cubicle because my cock was now fully extended to its near 8" maximum and I'd have been embarrassed standing beside another guy at a urinal. I didn't want anyone getting the wrong idea.

When I returned, Nikki and James were huddled together conspiratorially. I could see their legs rubbing slowly against each other under the table.

"It's busy in here tonight, so maybe we could grab a drink back at James's flat before heading for the train home," suggested Nikki hopefully...then she winked at me and laughed sexily.

"Absolutely," I smiled. "Let's go."

We walked the short distance to James's city centre flat. It was a simple, penthouse flat in an old sandstone building with a controlled entry door. We entered the elevator and James hit the button for the top floor. As soon as the doors closed Nikki dropped her handbag and said, "I've wanted to kiss you all night," and clasped her hands around James's neck, pulling him down for a long passionate kiss. James hungrily explored Nikki's mouth with his tongue and her body with his hands, roaming over her tight ass and drifting up to her breasts. Nikki moaned as she felt the hard cock against her quivering clit. Nikki returned the favour, dropping one hand onto his backside while the other moved around the front to rub his stiffening cock. I watched with admiration and stroked my own cock through my trousers.

The elevator stopped all too soon and the doors slowly opened. Nikki and James reluctantly released themselves and Nikki joked that she'd always wanted to have sex in an elevator.

"You'll need to come back some afternoon, then," winked James. "We could spend hours in here some midweek afternoons without being disturbed. Everyone is at work."

"I'm free Friday afternoons!" laughed Nikki. "Unfortunately, Neil works until 5pm...but I finish at lunchtime," she winked at James and laughed before squeezing my bulge and grabbing my hand.

"I'm self-employed and always available," chuckled James as he opened the door of his flat.

James showed us into his lounge area and organized a bottled beer for me and a glass of wine for Nikki. He excused himself saying he had a few things to set up. Nikki cuddled in next to me and pulled my head down for a kiss. "If you did organize this...then thank you," she whispered.

The door opened and James was standing in the doorway, still fully dressed, although he was now barefoot. He guided us across the hallway to his bedroom. When we entered the lights were off and candles were lit at various places throughout the room. The walls and the bed linen were white and our shadows flickered on the light carpet. Laid out across the bed were various leather straps and silver metal rods.

"This looks interesting!" said Nikki, her curiosity definitely piqued.

"The first thing you need is the blindfold," said James. "Then just trust me."

Nikki gave a sexy laugh and a beautiful smile came across her face as James gently placed a black blindfold across her eyes. I stood behind Nikki with my bulge pressed into the crack of her ass and ran my hands up from her waist to her incredible tits. James kissed her gently and ran his hands down her dress while pulling her body into his. Nikki was sandwiched between two hard cocks. I nibbled her ear lobes and neck and James followed suit on the other side, taking the cue that these were key erogenous zones for Nikki. She moaned. She was in heaven.

I unfastened the dress at the back and James glided the straps off her shoulders. It fell easily to her waist and I knelt down and guided it over her hips and down her shapely, tanned legs. Nikki stepped out of her dress and James caressed a breast with one hand and slid his other hand down between Nikki's legs, kissing her deeply and exploring with his tongue. She moved her feet apart to give him easier access to her wetness. Neil stood back and watched with awe as Nikki, wearing her sexiest black bra and thong, ran her hands over James's body, only pausing to begin unbuttoning his shirt. She looked majestic in her black heels, her body firmly toned.

Nikki slid the shirt off James's shoulders and ran her hands over his chest before leaning in to kiss his pecs. I removed my shirt and began removing my shoes and socks. James released Nikki's bra and flicked his tongue across one of her engorged nipples. Nikki undid his belt and button, then slid her hands down inside his jeans, clutching his bare backside, pulling him closer between her legs. She loved men's bums.

I moved in to kiss Nikki's ear lobes and neck again, my hands meeting James's as we explored Nikki's tits and her toned abdomen. I continued while James grabbed two leather cuffs from the bed. He instructed Nikki to put her hands above her head and gently but firmly tied these around her wrists. Nikki was smiling the sexiest smile I'd ever seen. Inside she couldn't believe this was happening. This was her ultimate fantasy. To be tied up and taken by two guys...submitting unconditionally to them. She was aware of the butterflies in her stomach, excitement overcoming any anxiety, and she could feel the wetness inside her thong.

James retrieved a few other straps from the bed. One was a black, leather belt which he carefully strapped around Nikki's waist. On either side were small metal hooks.

"What's this for?" asked Nikki curiously.

"Just in case you're a wriggler," laughed James.

Finally, James knelt down and slowly lowered Nikki's thong down her hips, running his hands over her inner thigh and calf. Nikki stepped out and James remained kneeling, kissing her belly button while exploring her soaking wet pussy with his fingers.

I removed the rest of my clothes and moved behind Nikki once more, and she bent over slightly, pushing her beautiful bum into my cock. She turned her head enough to allow us to kiss and I ran my hands over her firm breasts.

James removed the final leather straps from the bed and attached one to each ankle.

"Can I keep my heels on, please?" breathed Nikki.

"Of course," replied James.

James stood and admired his work. Nikki was totally naked, her body looking incredible in the candlelit room. She was blindfolded with leather cuffs and straps on her wrists, ankles and waist. He took her by the hand and led her across to the closet door. He lifted Nikki's hands high above her head and attached her wrists to two metal hooks on either side of the door frame. The effect was to lift her marvelous breasts even higher and firmer. James kissed one nipple and I moved in to kiss the other.

James then knelt down and began attaching the side buckles on the leather waist belt to small hooks situated exactly at the correct height on the doorframe. To my surprise, and delight, he reached out and stroked my cock and continued holding it as he got to his feet. He ran his hand along its full length and around onto my ass. It was an incredible feeling. Nikki and I had discussed my bi-curiosity during previous encounters but nothing had ever happened. Feeling the firm, rougher hands of a guy was definitely a different sensation than having a girl do that to me.

James smiled and went back to the bed to bring the final attachment. It was a long silver rod, almost two feet in length. He crouched down at Nikki's feet, running his hand down my ass and legs as he did so. He asked Nikki to move her feet apart and attached the 'spreader rod' to her ankles.

Nikki was now totally helpless. She was standing flat against the closet door, her legs akimbo with her hands forced high above her head. She was the sexiest St. Andrew's cross I'd ever seen! Her heels, combined with the constraints, made her legs and whole body look better than ever, with the candlelight casting beautiful shadows beneath her neck and breasts.

Nikki felt sexier than she had ever done in her entire life. She was imagining how she must look. She was wondering what James and Neil were doing. She was full of anticipation for what might happen next. The uncertainty and the helplessness were deeply arousing. She knew an orgasm wasn't far away..and she had hardly been touched yet!

James and I both stood and each took a side of Nikki's body. I was on the left hand side, kissing and stroking the entire length of her figure, with James on the right hand side. Nikki moaned as she felt two pairs of hands and two sets of lips and tongues explore her. James and Neil were working as a team, subconsciously mirroring each others actions. Nikki began to wriggle her body against the door and against the male flesh. The blindfold and the constraints meant she wasn't sure who was who, but she was loving the attention, especially when she had a mouth on each nipple simultaneously.