Nikki, James and His Magic Wand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like a shot?" giggled Nikki. "You wouldn't mind, would you James?"

James smiled and the noise he made indicated that he wanted it to happen.

Nikki held his cock at the base and encouraged me forward by gently holding the back of my head. I tentatively flicked my tongue over the tip of his penis. It was shiny and smooth. I then opened my mouth wide and slid it over the first few inches of his massive cock. I withdrew and repeated the movement, getting into a slow rhythm. It felt so hard in my mouth but it wasn't what I'd expected at all. There was no taste to speak of, Nikki having cleaned him up expertly, with no evidence of Nikki's scent.

"Try to take it deeper," purred Nikki. "See if you can deep throat."

I forced my head further down his shaft and bobbed my head along its full length. Each time I took another half inch or so in my mouth. His curved penis made it easy to negotiate my throat.

"That's it..." teased Nikki. "You're a natural cock sucker."

Nikki couldn't believe how much this was turning her on. During the couple swings she had always been a little nervous about Neil being with another woman. She knew it wasn't fair, after all the pleasure Neil allowed her to have with the men, but a small part of her had been jealous. This was different. She marveled at how quickly Neil had taken to performing a blow job. The sight of James's beautiful cock disappearing and reappearing from her husband's mouth was a sight to behold.

Nikki stroked James's ass and leaned down to nibble his balls.

"Oh..fuck...yes....do that, Nikki. I love getting my balls kissed and licked and nibbled."

The moans and groans increased in volume and I could feel James thrusting his cock into my mouth, spurred on by Nikki's act. It was truly amazing that, without speaking, Nikki seemed to instinctively know what James wanted, just as he had known her sexual preferences.

"Can I take over again?" pleaded Nikki. "I think he's close!"

Although I was tempted to finish the job myself, I knew that Nikki loved to swallow and she was desperate to be the one who pushed James over the edge.

Nikki resumed her position, crouched at his feet and began sucking frantically on James's cock. I caressed his balls and his ass, reaching up to run my other hand over his thighs, his taut abdomen and chest. James's breathing became shorter and it was clear he was reaching a climax.

I stood and began masturbating furiously. I wanted to come at the same time, and, after everything we had been through tonight I knew I wouldn't be far off.

"Aaahhh...fuck...I'm coming!" screamed James. He moaned and cried out, wriggling against the door but constrained by the leather ties.

Nikki didn't miss a beat. She continued to suck furiously. The first spurt reached the back of her throat and she bobbed her head taking as much cum as she could manage. Not only was James a long-stayer and a repeater, he was someone who produced a lot of cum. Nikki swallowed a batch and continued to fill her mouth with his plentiful seed. I saw some escape from her lips and run down her chin. That was the final straw which put me over the edge. I spurted my load over the two lovers. Some caught Nikki on the face and some splashed on James's stomach and upper leg.

Nikki continued to clean James's cock. She was determined to swallow every drop and leave it fresh and glistening once more. When she finished and knelt back to admire her handiwork she looked up at me and beckoned me down for a kiss. Although there was no cum left in her mouth there was the distinctive aftertaste of James's sperm. It wasn't unpleasant at all. I broke off and took his cock in my mouth one last time, keen to catch a taste of any remaining spurts, but Nikki had greedily taken it all.

As we untied James and removed his blindfold he tenderly kissed Nikki.

"I almost never come from a blow job," he smiled. "You've got some technique," he laughed. "Thanks for swallowing. Very few girls do that with a relative stranger."

"Really?" said Nikki. "I love to swallow. It would be rude not to," she giggled. "Does your wife not swallow?"

James blushed a little and seemed a bit uncomfortable.

"There's lots of things you're prepared to do, Nikki that my wife isn't," he said with admiration. "You're a very lucky guy, Neil. So it doesn't bother you that I'm married?" said James.

"Why should it?" shrugged Nikki. "If your wife isn't satisfying you then I'm delighted to help out!"

"Don't get me wrong," said James. "This will sound hypocritical, but I genuinely love my wife and would never want to be with anyone else. She's my best friend and we go back a long way. She's just not that interested in sex. I've got a really high sex drive and I'm into some kinky stuff."

"We noticed," winked Nikki.

"That was tame compared to some of the other gear I've got in that black case," laughed James. "I'm a bit of a pervert when I get going!" he confessed.

"Well, maybe you can show us more next time we meet," replied Nikki suggestively. "As Neil said earlier, I'm pretty open-minded and will try anything once."

I excused myself and went to the bathroom, leaving Nikki and James to have some time alone.

As I made my way back along the hallway to the bedroom I could hear James and Nikki talking quietly and caught a glimpse of them through the small gap in the open door. James was fastening Nikki's dress and kissing her neck and ear lobes.

"That was honestly the best sex I've ever had," whispered Nikki. "I'm lucky if I usually have two orgasms but I lost count of the number I had tonight."

"I had an incredible time too," replied James. "You're a horny wee devil when you get going," he laughed.

Then whispering quietly I heard James say...

"The offer is still there for a Friday afternoon. We could have some fun in the elevator and then I could blow your mind with some of the stuff in that black box. Didn't you notice the beam on the ceiling?"

I edged closer to the door and watched Nikki gaze up.

"Is that for a sex swing?" she gasped. "I've always wanted to try one of those."

After a short pause I heard Nikki whisper that she couldn't do anything without me being there.

"We could have hours of fun, just the two of us, and Neil could join us early evening," suggested James. "Some of the perverted stuff I'd love to do to you, Nikki...I'm not sure I'd want to do it in front of Neil. At least not the first time you try it. I could take you places sexually you don't know exist."

"Oh...you've already done that tonight," smiled Nikki.

"Promise me you'll think about it," whispered James.

There was a long pause and then...

"Ok...I'll think about it."

The prospect intrigued me. Nikki had turned from my sweet, innocent girl next door into my sweet slut over the past few years. Tonight had opened a whole new chapter in our sex life. The idea of her fucking James without me being present strangely turned me on. The idea of him corrupting Nikki further with all sorts of sex equipment and adventurous positions was making me rock hard again.

I coughed quietly and waited a few seconds before making my entrance. I smiled at them both and got dressed quickly. We had the last train to catch.

We said goodnight to James and promised that we wouldn't wait another 4 years before contacting him again. He gave Nikki one last lingering kiss at the front door and shook my hand.

"You're an unbelievably lucky guy, Neil," he said, genuinely.

"I know. She's fantastic, isn't she," I replied, truthfully.

We walked on air to the train station. Both of us had just had the most erotic night of our lives. So many fantasies had been fulfilled. So many other doors beckoned.

Nikki was thinking about James's offer as they walked. It was so tempting. She loved being watched by Neil and felt safe when he was present, but she trusted James. She could imagine having him all to herself, concentrating purely on satisfying one another without worrying about whether Neil was being left out. He had awoken something in her. A dark desire to push herself to the limit. No matter how adventurous and kinky her love life with Neil had become...and it was incredible...she was still the girl he'd known since they were sixteen, still the mother of their children. There were certain filthy things she had thought about but could never imagine doing with Neil. To James however, she was just a sweet slut. She would try absolutely anything with and for him. He was so experienced. So confident in his way about a woman's body – he certainly knew his way about her body. A sexy thought entered her head. She would love to attend a sex party with James! She could be his new 'swing partner'. His earlier anecdotes about sharing his previous swing partner in orgies with well endowed black guys had suddenly re-entered her head and were making her moist and her nipples rock hard. She had to come to her senses she thought. Neil would never agree to that...would he?

On the last train home we cuddled into one another.

"You two are really compatible," I noted. "You seemed to have a sixth sense for what each other wanted throughout the night."

"Maybe he's my sexual soul-mate," laughed Nikki. "But you're my emotional soul-mate, I love you and I love the fact that you've encouraged me to experiment like this. I wish we'd done it years ago."

"So, I'm assuming you set this up tonight?" said Nikki.

"Of course," I replied. "When did you realize?"

"I honestly wasn't sure...until now," smiled Nikki. "I secretly hoped you would organize something with James at some point but it was a thrill not knowing if tonight was the night or not. You two are great actors because I was convinced we had just bumped into him," she laughed. "It was perfect."

That figured. The part of the previous meets which Nikki had disliked was the build up, the few hours before meeting up. Tonight she had been totally relaxed. She had arranged the hair, tan, sexiest underwear and trimmed pussy just in case!

"When would you like to meet him again?" I asked.

"As soon as possible!" Nikki laughed and squeezed my hand.

"Would you be interested in meeting him on your own?" I enquired innocently.

Nikki looked at me with a puzzled look. "What do you mean? Did James say something to you?"

I bluffed a little.

"No. It's just that he mentioned the chance to have sex in the elevator on a Friday afternoon...remember, earlier in the night, when we first arrived at his flat. That's something you've always wanted to do"

"I couldn't do anything without you," said Nikki seriously. "This is something we do together. You enjoy watching me and I enjoy being watched. Doing it without you would be like cheating on you."

"No it wouldn't. Not if I know when and where you're doing it and with whom...provided you tell me every single detail afterwards," I laughed, nudging her. "I could meet up with you after I finish work, either to join you two for more sex or just to have a meal with you and hear about your exploits."

"Are you serious?" cried Nikki, looking astonished.

"Look...I love you and I want you to be totally sexually satisfied. I can offer so much, but I watched you two tonight. You're so compatible it's unbelievable. Plus, James is obviously more experienced than either of us. I reckon he could teach you a few tricks."

"And I'd then show you those tricks!" she laughed and elbowed me gently in the ribs.

"James is married and doesn't want to leave his wife. We're happy too and I feel even closer to you after tonight. He'd just be your 'fuck buddy', your teacher in God knows what kind of perversions! Someone to expand your sexual horizons. You could be his new swing partner!"

"We could still meet up with him as a couple? Couldn't we?" asked Nikki, looking for reassurance.

"Of course. We could meet him regularly as a threesome and you could meet him on your own whenever you wanted. So...are you interested?"

There was a long pause.

"We'll see. We'll see," whispered Nikki, cuddling into my chest.