Nikki Meets Natalie Portman

Story Info
She unexpectedly gets sexual with Natalie Portman.
6.2k words
4.61
56.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,844 Followers

I held my breath as the doors closed, shutting me into the tiny, confining space, leaving me at the mercy of technology, of the design of some nameless engineer that I'd never ever met and would never see. The floor dropped away, taking my heart with it and I breathed a sigh of relief while silently praying that the journey would continue at a steady pace, that the cable holding the lift wouldn't break.

Deep in my mind, I always berated myself for the irrational fear that accompanied me every time I got in a lift. I'd climb stairs given the choice, or avoid going somewhere altogether, but sometimes it couldn't be helped. This was one of them and I hated it. I wiped my sweating palms on my short flared skirt and swallowed hard. The lift came to a stop.

I panicked and the doors open and I sighed again as I realized it was just stopping to let someone in. I only half glanced at the girl that stepped into the lift. Short, petite, nicely dressed. She smiled at me and I half returned what was intended to be a smile, but that probably came out as an ugly grimace given my state of mind.

The doors closed and I held my breath again.

"Don't like lifts?" the girl asked me nicely as she took in my reaction. All I could do was shake my head.

"Well trust me, we'll be fine, I've been here a thousand times and never had a problem." I appreciated her trying to help but really couldn't focus. I shifted my weight from foot to foot, wringing my hands together and we stopped. There was no ding. No whirr, no quietly opening doors. We stopped suddenly, almost violently. I nearly fell with the unexpected change in motion. I felt the other girl reach out to support herself or me, I wasn't sure who. It was just a hand on my arm.

I turned to her, a scream barely restrained within my throat. Just as I met her eyes, the lights went out.

Out came the scream. The other girl pulled me into a hug, dragged me close to her. One hand was around my waist, the other supporting the back of my head as she pulled my mouth down into her neck to help keep me quiet so she could talk.

She reassured me, talked with me. To this day I have no idea what she said. I think she threatened to slap me. I didn't care, all I knew was that I was going to die. And then I felt her hand on my breast.

It was so unexpected, so different, so beyond anything I could have anticipated that I stopped screaming.

"What are you doing?" I gasped as her hand continued to gently fondle my breast.

"Stopping you screaming," she said. I couldn't see her and I didn't know what to think. I was stunned. "Can I talk to you calmly now?" she asked me.

"Um, yes, I think so," I said and her hand stopped playing with my tit. A small light came on at that point, sort of just illuminating the small space without quite making anything clear. It was a kind of creepy light and I half went to scream again, but her eyes held me and I bit back the scream.

"Don't panic yet," she said, "Let me call and find out what they know. She held my hand now and moved to the telephone beneath all the buttons. She took the phone up and pushed the call button. I only heard her side of the conversation.

"An hour?!" she demanded into the phone, "I have a girl here who's petrified of lifts and you're telling me an hour?" I started to tremble; an hour; in this place. That was like a life sentence to me. "You'd better, please," was the last thing I heard her say.

She turned and took both my hands in hers. "They said they'd be an hour. There's a big blackout on and they have a lot of problems to get to, but I told them they'd have to hurry up. Don't panic. I'm here too and I'll make sure you're ok," she said to me. In retrospect, I have no idea how she intended to ensure that, but I think it was all just to keep me from screaming and blowing out her ear drums again.

"Let's at least get comfortable," she said, lowering herself elegantly to sit on the floor of the lift. I took a little more notice of what she was wearing as I lowered myself to sit with her. She wore a nicely fitted pair of jeans and red, spaghetti strapped top that left me with just enough view of her cleavage as I sank down to the floor, my legs still trembling. "I'm Natalie," she said, smiling, "And you are?"

"Um, sort of. I', Nikki," I said, my voice trembling as I glanced around the lift again, expecting to drop down the shaft at any moment with no warning.

And from there, she started chatting to me. Nothing extraordinary, just chatting, about anything, I take it now, to keep my mind from where we were and the situation that we were in. As a consequence, I found that I did most of the talking. I did at one point in the discussion ask what she did and she told me that she was an actress. I didn't recognize her though and my queries as to whether she was in anything that I'd be likely to have seen just drew a wry smile and a shrug of her shoulders. She diverted the conversation at that point and I didn't think to pursue it.

I was just starting to relax and believe that she'd was right and we'd be ok when the dull emergency light flickered. There was a whirr as if the lift were going to start, but all that happened was it seemed to drop a couple of inches and stop again, scaring the absolute shit out of me. I screamed again and this time, saw the look of frightened shock that crossed Natalie's face. That did nothing to instill confidence in me.

Natalie took my hands again and tried to calm me, but it was too much. I was hysterical. She slapped me!

It worked and I stopped screaming as I stared at her in mute incomprehension.

"Sorry," she said and her eyes showed that she genuinely meant it.

"Its ok," I muttered, "Sorry that I lost it again."

"Hey its fine, I just didn't think that trying the same thing twice would work," she said, blushing slightly.

"You mean groping me?" I laughed.

"Uh yeah, I have no idea what possessed me, it was just like, how can I shock this girl enough to stop her screaming," she explained.

"Well it was certainly unexpected if not unpleasant," I said, my eyes glancing down to my lap at the admission.

"Well, I'm glad that I didn't offend you too much then," she said, staring at me somewhat awkwardly. I took a deep breath.

"Actually, I like it. I am ... um ... well I prefer girls to boys," I admitted.

"Oh!" Natalie exclaimed.

"Yeah, um, though not many people know, like I haven't confessed to my parents or anything, you know, I'm not 'out'," I blurted, scarcely believing that I had just told this complete stranger.

"Oh ok, that's fine," she said, smiling at me, "I meet lots of people with different sexual views as an actress."

"Yeah I guess you would," I said.

We talked about it for a while after that, me explaining how I'd discovered that I liked girls, telling her about some of my early experiences. I didn't even notice how she hung on my every word, or that her hands were pressed into her lap firmly, applying pressure to her crotch.

"Would you kiss me?" she said at one point, glancing down at her hands, her voice almost breaking.

"Really?" I asked. I had spent a fair bit of time admiring her by this point and certainly hadn't expected to be lucky enough to have her show any interest in me. She was beautiful and confident and being so kind ... I knew that I wanted her.

"Yes, I'd like to experience it ... a girl's kiss that is. I've wondered about it off and on and I think this might be the best and most private chance I'll ever get."

"Well sure," I replied. Butterflies danced in my stomach as we wiggled our bottoms across the floor of the lift toward each other. I leaned in over my lap as she did the same and our lips met half way between us.

Her lips were wonderful and soft and parted eagerly to accept the probing of my tongue as I set about exploring the kiss with her, feeling her tongue reciprocate. It wasn't a particularly long kiss, but it was gentle and lovely and I found my body melting in reaction to it.

"Wow," she whispered as we slowly parted from each other. "That's just ... wow," she said, giggling slightly.

"Oh yes, it certainly is," I said to her, smiling. She leaned in again. I met her eyes and smiled at her before leaning in as well, to kiss her again.

"Do you know," she said to me after the second kiss. "That when I grabbed your tit before it was the first time I've actually felt another girl like that? That's why I did it. I was eyeing you off as I got in the lift. You looked so hot and when you got hysterical, I just thought, I have to shock her ... and I want to touch her. From there it was just another split second until I put the two together."

"Well I am glad that you did," I said, blushing, "but you do know that having admitted that, you now owe me the chance to touch you."

"Umm, ok" she said to me. I reached across the space between us with my right hand and closed it over her left breast. She had smallish breasts, like me, pert rather than enormous. I cupped it gently and then fondled her, allowing the palm of my hand to graze over her nipple as my fingertips squeezed. I felt the nipple stiffen beneath the fabric of her top. She wasn't wearing a bra and felt wonderful.

"So you've really gone all the way with a girl then? You know, like licked a girl's pussy?" she asked me after I had released her with a sigh.

"Uh huh," I replied.

"Is it nice?" she asked.

"oh yes," I grinned. "Quite nice indeed and super nice to be on the receiving end." I could see her pondering my answer, thinking deeply.

She'd been successful in one thing, I'd forgotten my fears. I was now watching her so intently that we could have been in the middle of a crowd and I probably wouldn't have realised.

I stood up and offered her my hands, pulling her to her feet. I held her hands at her sides and stepped close so that our bodies were almost touching and then I kissed her again, having to lower my head slightly so that our lips could meet. As we kissed, I took her hands and placed one around my back before pulling the other up to my breast, encouraging her to touch me. I felt her squeeze and caress it, the satin of my white blouse moving over my bra. I used my hands to pull her close to me, trapping her hand somewhat on my breast. I cupped her butt cheeks and squeezed her then slid one hand up the small of her back.

Sliding it down again, I slipped my hand inside her jeans, deciding that I was going to take this as far as I was allowed. She was wearing a thong and my hand slid down to cup her smooth, deliciously tight arse cheek.

Emboldened, I felt her slide her hand down over my flared skirt to cup my butt in response. I moaned into our kiss as the hand that had been on my breast slipped from between us to cup my other cheek. I reached behind me and placed a hand on one of hers, sliding it further down my arse until I could bring it back up under my skirt to place the warm flesh of her palm against my own butt cheek.

"Your butt feels so nice," she said to me and I laughed.

"I want to see yours," I said to her and quickly knelt before her, my fingers immediately seeking to release her belt. She looked down at me nervously, but did nothing to stop proceedings. The belt undone, I released the button and zipper, moving my fingers up to part the denim and slide it off her hips.

As I slid the jeans down her delightful legs, she said with a nervous quaver in her voice, "I'm not normally like this ... this is so not me."

"Shhh," I replied, staring at the pink cotton thong that I had revealed. "I won't tell anyone." I grinned up at her and then encouraged her to step out of the open toed black shoes that she was wearing and then out of her jeans as well. I turned her around and surveyed the butt that I'd revealed. It was wonderful. Pert and tight, my hands reached out and grabbed her arse cheeks, playing with them before I stood up to turn her and kiss her again.

"Fair's fair," she said to me with a sigh as we stopped kissing again. "I get to see yours now." I turned around for her and stuck my butt out.

"Be my guest," I said, feeling myself moisten in anticipation. Natalie lifted the hem of my skirt, bringing it up over my butt to reveal my black satin thong (I always wore sexy underwear to interviews, which is what I'd been doing in the building in the first place). I sighed as she touched me, her hand tentative and oh so gentle on my skin. She had wonderfully soft fingers and clearly didn't do much manual labour (not that did either!). I glanced over my shoulder to watch her face. She gave me a nervous smile which was quickly replaced with mixed looks of desire and anticipation as she returned her gaze to what her hands were doing. She caressed my butt gently before her hand slipped away.

I turned around and kissed her, loving the feeling of her soft lips on mine, of our tongues twirling together as we explored each other. I slid my hands over her breasts this time, feeling her nipples, stiff and erect against the fabric of her top. I desperately wanted to suck them, but held back, unsure how quickly to pursue things. Curious was one thing, but actually getting naked something quite different. I pondered what to do briefly as we kissed, and as it usually does in my life, lust won over caution

I slid a hand under her to feel the smooth skin of her pert naked breast, squeezing it gently and teasing the nipple. Natalie sighed luxuriously and our kiss broke apart as she stepped back minutely, her eyes travelling down to where my hand played with her breast beneath her top. I smiled at her and took her top in my hands, lifting it up and over her head, my eyes now glued to her naked breasts as they were exposed. They were indeed delightful. They were about a b cup, I guessed, small but with that perfect aesthetic shape that I adore so much, her nipples hard and stiff from her arousal. I stepped back to survey her properly, enjoying the nervous way that she stood before me wearing no more than her thong in the dim emergency light of the lift. Such perfection, I thought to myself as I stepped towards her again, intent on sucking on one of her nipples.

"I want to see yours," Natalie said just as I was about to lower my head to her breast. I smiled at her.

"Be my guest," I said, wanting her to undress me, wanting her to show me that she wanted me and not have to do it for her. She smiled in return and when I made no move to disrobe, tentatively reached out with her hands to the first button of my blouse. Her gaze flickered between my eyes and the button and she somewhat fumbled her way through undoing it. But when it was released, she more confidently undid the next one and then kept going until there was only a single button remaining. She reached up then and carefully moved the blouse so that my bra was exposed, pushing the shoulders back behind me. I took her hand and ran her fingers down my skin along the curve of my bra, my nipples tightening as I helped her to explore.

Natalie lifted her other hand and began massaging the other breast of her own volition. I moaned gently in my throat, loving her touch, but wanting so much more.

"I'm sure you want to see more than that," I whispered to her as she watched her hands playing with me. She smiled and dragged my shirt further down so that my torso was bare, though the blouse hung from my elbows. She stepped close to me, her hands not moving and then carefully stepped around me until she was behind me. I felt her fingers attack and release the clasp of my bra and the tension of the straps relaxed, my breasts moving ever so slightly as the support was removed. I stayed still though, still wanting her to reveal me, not wanting to do it for her.

Natalie stepped back into my line of sight and reached out to me. She pulled the cups of my bra away and slid it down to reveal me, leaving it strung up with my blouse at my elbows, the cups hanging freely in front of my body.

"They're lovely," she said quietly as she studied them.

"Touch me Natalie," I said, yearning to have her hands caress my skin. She didn't need to be told twice and her hands came up to cup my soft firm breasts in her hands. I leaned into the contact and sighed as I felt them hold and caress me. I reached out to touch her at the same time. We stood for a few moments, caressing each other's breasts, teasing the nipples and having fun. One of us would do something to a breast and then the other would copy. After a few minutes of this I had to suck one of her beautiful nipples.

I lowered my head as Natalie watched and I took her nipple into my mouth, sucking gently at it. My tongue swirled around it and flattened to graze across the top of her nipple before I sucked it deep into my mouth while my tongue continued to flick and tease across it. I heard Natalie gasp at the contact and attention and slipped my arm around her back to pull her closer to me before I moved to her right nipple to pleasure it in the same way.

"God that's good," she said to me as I finally released her nipple some time later.

"You have lovely nipples," I told her, drawing a blush from her. "I could spend a long time just sucking and playing with them. Do you like it rougher too?" I queried, taking a nipple tightly between my thumb and forefinger and pulling hard, watching as I distorted the shape of her breast with the force of my tug." Natalie gasped and an 'ouch' escaped her lips as she pulled back in shock.

"Um, not really," she said, her hand covering her breast as if to sooth it.

"Ah, that's a shame, but it's good to know so I don't get carried away." I consoled her.

"Do you like that?" she asked, somewhat surprised.

"Yes, I love having my nipples pulled hard," I told her, roughly squeezing one and pulling it out from my breast, dragging it around and around in a circle. Natalie winced as she saw what I did to myself and I grinned at her. "I love them to be bitten too."

"Oh I don't think I could stand that!" she said.

"Would you like to try sucking them?" I asked her, having aroused myself further by playing with my nipple. Natalie just nodded and stepped close enough to lower her head to my breast, taking my nipple in her mouth. Her sucks were gentle and exploratory, her tongue barely touching me. I slipped my hand around her neck, my fingers playing at the nape, tangling gently in her hair, my finger tips gently massaging her as I enjoyed the attention.

She swapped nipples and I reached to caress a breast as she more confidently pleasured my second nipple.

"Suck it harder," I said breathily, encouraging her, feeling my nipple extend further into her mouth as she complied with my request. "Use your teeth to grab it, pull with them Natalie," I asked, my desire building more and more. I felt her teeth close over my nipple, just above the areola. It pulled away from my breast just a little.

"Harder!" her teeth closed ever so slightly more firmly on it and she pulled a little harder, not as hard as I really wanted, but it was a start. I groaned as she released me and stepped back slightly.

"I feel like I might bite it off," she said, laughing nervously.

"Mmm, don't worry, I wouldn't let you go quite that far," I laughed. Then I moved closer to her again and slipped my hand between her legs, cupping her pussy and feeling the wet heat of her crotch, my fingers teasing the fabric of her thong against her pussy.

"Oh!" Natalie exclaimed.

"I want you Natalie. I want to taste you and make you feel wonderful. May I?" I said, breathily into her ear.

"Yes," she said with a hoarse whisper.

"Lay down for me Natalie." She squatted down and then lay on the floor of the lift. I knelt at her feet and reached down to pull off her thong, depositing it on her discarded jeans before spreading her legs for her to take in the sight of her pussy. It looked lovely. She had a shortly cropped landing strip leading down to her pussy lips which were covered in cropped hair, tidy and well attended. Her labia were already swollen with desire as I reached out with my fingers to run them down her lips, caressing the hair on them.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,844 Followers
12