Nikki Meets Natalie Portman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers

Natalie watched the movement of my hand, her bottom lip caught nervously in her teeth. As I slipped my finger up her slit, sliding it gently between her inner lips, her mouth opened in a gasp and released the lip. I slid a finger inside her, poking it and out, watching Natalie's face as she smiled up at me. I thumbed her clit with my other hand and she bucked her hips at the contact.

I wanted her now, and felt like I was teasing myself as much as her, so I leaned in, smelling the beautiful aroma of her arousal as I came close enough to reach out with my tongue and caress her lips with it. Up one side and down the other, between her lips and over her clit my tongue travelled as Natalie sighed and moaned with each new sensation.

I pleasured her this way for several minutes until she was so wet that there was a trail of her juices down between her butt cheeks, seeping toward her little starfish. I pushed two fingers into her pussy and kept my tongue working diligently on her clit, with flicks and swirls and lingering caresses.

I slipped my second hand under her tight butt, lifting her as I continued to use my fingers and tongue to arouse her. I pulled my fingers from her and paused, eyeing off her cute little butt hole, wondering what reaction it might draw were I to lick it. I decided it was too early though and drove my tongue inside her pussy instead, probing as deep as I could and working my tongue around before sliding it out and up over her clit again.

I felt Natalie's hands in my hair and knew that I was getting her close to her orgasm. I kept licking, using my tongue hard against her clit, pressing it down and rubbing it back and forth until I heard and felt her explode. I kept licking until she pushed my head away from her pussy with her hands. I ran my fingers down her inner thighs and over through her landing strip as I watched, smiling at the way her pussy clenched and relaxed with the pleasure of her explosion.

"Oh god that was amazing," she said to me a minute later, her face obviously flushed even in the dim emergency lighting. I smiled at her and moved to where I could kiss her.

"You taste wonderful," I told her, pressing my lips to hers and slipping my tongue in her mouth, not giving her a chance to consider I waskissing her with her juices all over my lips and tongue. She returned the kiss passionately before exclaiming with some surprise that the taste truly wasn't offensive like she'd thought it could be.

"It's soooo much better than nasty boy-cum," I grinned, my fingers playing over her breasts gently, teasing her rib cage, tracing smoothly over her stomach as I gazed down upon her, periodically kissing her or sucking gently on a nipple.

"Should I ... um...do you want to ...er ... " she started, hesitantly.

"Do you want to lick me Natalie?" I asked, quietly amused at her inability to say it, my earlier fears replaced by the pleasure and lust that I was experiencing, enabling me to be my usual confident self.

"um, yes," she said timidly, bringing home to me the complete reversal that our positions had taken from my hysteria to her initiation into lesbian sex.

I sat next to her and she moved so that she was between my legs. I lifted my skirt for her and she ran her fingers over my thong, tracing its lines, probing gently against my lips.

"I think this is just in the way," she said to me and as she pulled at the thong, I lifted my butt to help her. She stared at my clean shaven pussy briefly before her eyes flicked to my skirt. "I think this should come off too," she said, pulling at it. I undid the small zipper on the hip and she quickly had it down off my legs.

"Now I can see you better," she said to me as I allowed my knees to fall to either side and she moved closer between my legs. Her fingers reached out and ran over the smooth mound above my pussy, caressing the skin before moving down along my inner thighs. She touched me for a couple of minutes without actually contacting my pussy, which was aching with its desire to be pleasured.

"Sorry, I can't believe how nervous I am," she admitted to me coyly.

"It's fine Natalie. Don't do anything you're not comfortable with." She smiled at me, looking somewhat relieved and then ran her index finger down my labia, just along the outside, so close and yet so far from where I needed her to touch me. She did this down both sides several times before finally grazing her finger ever so gently down between them, touching my inner lips without parting them. I groaned and thrust my hips, achieving greater contact with her finger.

Tentatively she used her finger to part me, probing gently, experimenting with sliding her finger into my pussy. "Oh yes, please ..." I whispered and she worked the finger inside me. I thrust at it, burning now, needing so badly to get of.

Natalie's confidence grew as she slid her finger in and out of my moist hole, commenting how different it felt to putting a finger in her own pussy. Having made it that far, she pulled her finger from my pussy and parted my lips, using the fingers of both hands. She studied me for a few moments before smiling at me, looking in the eye and saying, "Here goes."

She moved her face down to my pussy and her tongue followed the same tentative path that her finger had, starting down the outside of my pussy. The delicate wet touch of her tongue was a dream as it gradually built confidence and explored me. I encouraged and mentored Natalie in her explorations, letting her know exactly how I liked to be pleasured as she worked me closer and closer to orgasm.

"Oh fuck yes, like that, yes Natalie!" I cried as she focused her tongue on my clit at the end, taking me into orgasmic bliss. I held her head to my pussy as I felt myself explode, her tongue rubbing firmly against my clit.

We pulled our clothes together very quickly after that, both satisfied and suddenly very conscious of where it was that we were. My nerves returned and Natalie held me close as we sat on the floor, waiting and talking.

"Can I have your phone number?" Natalie asked me at some point. "I'd like to try and see you again if you're interested.

"Of course," I said, happy that she'd been the one to ask. She was so beautiful and kind, I couldn't help but want to see her again. I dictated it as she put it into her phone. She then gave me hers as well, which I just put in under the name Natalie. I had no other friends by that name and doubted I'd ever forget how I'd met Natalie, so I didn't even think of asking for a surname, just as she didn't ask for mine. (Later I found out I was in as Special Nikki, which thrilled me)

Somehow in our discussion about what she did we ended up talking about movies and celebrity and I told her how as much as I would enjoy the wealth that came with being a movie star, I didn't think I'd ever want to give up my private life to the extent that it required. She gave me a funny look at that point, but I didn't really register it as anything particularly important.

"I mean, imagine if you were really famous," I said to her. "You know, like Nicole Kidman famous, and here you are in a lift with me, having sex. If anyone ever found out, it would like be world wide news and people would want photos and everything!"

"Yeah, I can see how that could be bad," she said.

"Don't worry," I said, "If I ever see your face up on a billboard somewhere, I promise not to tell anyone or sell the story of the time that Natalie and I had sex on the floor of an elevator." I grinned at her and she laughed nervously. "Though I might call you up and ask for a small part in a movie; that would be cool."

Natalie hugged me warmly, "Well I intend to call you soon, so I'd hate to think that the next time we speak will be because you see my face on a billboard somewhere," she laughed. "And if I'm ever in the position to get you a part in a movie, I'll be sure to do so."

Just then the elevator phone rang. Natalie picked it up and was informed that things should be working again in just a couple of moments.

True to their word (which I had doubted), the lights came on, the motor whirred and the lift began to descend. Smoothly, thank God. Just before the doors opened, Natalie kissed me and gave me a hug.

"If you ever need someone to help you in a lift, please call me," she said. I grinned and assured her she could ride the lift with me every time I was brave enough if I ever would be again.

As the doors parted, we stepped out of the lift and three people rushed up to Natalie to see if she was ok. I walked away, seeing that she had friends there and knowing that I needed to get going, having another appointment to get to later that day. I glanced over my shoulder, smiling and Natalie met my eyes and returned the smile.

It was only as I turned to face the direction that I was going that I heard someone say, "Oh my god, that's Natalie Portman isn't it?" I nearly turned my ankle in my heels as I twisted to look again. I couldn't see her now, but there was a crowd moving slowly from where I'd last seen her, several of them holding pieces of paper or business cards ... admiring them like they'd just been signed by someone famous ...

I pulled out my phone and opened the address book. I rang 'Natalie'.

"Hello, Natalie," she said. It sounded like she was in a car; there were a couple of people talking around her.

"Natalie?" I said querulously, "as in Natalie PORTMAN?"

"Nikki," she said calmly.

"Holy fuck."

"Nikki, I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but you have no idea how wonderful it was for me ..." she blurted quickly

"um, its fine, really, I just ... holy shit, you're like Natalie Portman, like fucking famous! Oh my god 'if I ever see your face on a billboard .." I quoted myself with a laugh.

"Nikki, can I call you back? I want to talk about this, but I'm in a car full of people."

'Oh yeah, no problem, but I might still be in shock."

"Nikki, I will call you," she said. I was surprised at how much determination she put into that.

"Bye," I said, bewildered, amazed and speechless.

"Bye Nikki." She hung up.

I can assure you that the moment I was home I googled images of Natalie Portman. Star Wars! I'd never watched it but I can only put it down to my state of utter panic and the really bad lighting in the lift that I didn't recognize her. Not really a good excuse, but it wasn't exactly something you expect to happen right?

I honestly thought that I'd never hear from her again. I mean, all the talk about not wanting to be that famous and giving up my private life? Surely after that discussion there wasn't going to be a call.

I did get a call, but not from Natalie, it was her publicist or someone. They let me know that Natalie was going to be busy all night but that she desperately wanted me to know that she still wanted to talk and asked that I watch Letterman.

I stayed up and left the TV on the right channel and sure enough, there she was, gorgeous and resplendent on national TV. I sat, mesmerized, remembering that only earlier that day, she'd been naked on the floor of the lift with me.

During the discussion they talked about the black out and Natalie told him how she'd been in a lift at the time and stuck there for an hour and a half. Naturally he wanted to know more and she went on to talk about how the girl that she'd been stuck with thought they were going to die (I felt a bit betrayed at that) but that once she'd calmed down had turned out to be just wonderful company and that if she ever got stuck again, she hoped that they'd be in the lift together. She was looking right into the camera when she said it and I melted.

Dave laughed as he asked, "So how do you spend an hour and a half in a lift with an hysterical woman?"

"As quietly and calmly as possible ... and try and keep them talking or distracted, thinking about anything other than where they are," Natalie replied. I was sure that she blushed.

She'd been off the screen no more than five minutes when my cell phone rang.

"Were you watching?" she asked.

"Yes, god you are so beautiful," I said.

"Well I want to see you tomorrow, can I?" she asked.

"Of course," I said, grinning into the phone.

"Give me your address, I'll pick you up." I prattled off my address happily. "Wonderful, see you tomorrow Nikki."

And that was yesterday. Right now I'm sitting here, recording my amazing experience for posterity, just for me. I can't ever sell it, no matter what it's worth. Besides, any minute now, I get to start a whole new chapter!

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers
12