Nikki Punished

Story Info
Nikki gets spanked.
2k words
4.18
35.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

= BAD GIRLS GET SPANKED =

She was waiting for me as I came in the door, barefoot, wearing a long skirt and a blouse and, I knew, hose, cotton panties and a plain bra. The very picture of a prim and proper housewife, however I knew better, she was one of the hottest minxes in half the state.

" I've been bad and I need to be punished." she said, "Very bad!"

"What have you done now?" I asked, crossing the room and taking a seat on the sofa. She followed and stood in the center of the room – her hands clasped together, her eyes on the floor.

"I was a real whore. There was a FedEx delivery guy at work - and - umm - well, he was a real hunk. His pants were full of his cock and balls. Really bulging. All I could do was stare at his crotch. He saw me looking, I think. He got a hard on - God, it was big."

"And?"

"UUUHH - Well - He made me hot."

"And?"

" AAAHH - UUH, All I could think of was sucking on him. Pulling down his pants and taking his cock in my mouth and sucking on it. I imagined I was on my knees in the middle of the office - slurping on his cock and everyone got up and gathered around to watch."

Her eyes were on the floor but she was darting glances at me - checking my reaction, this was not a new game with us, we both knew where it was going. A smirk was fighting to replace the frown on her face. She was nervous and fidgety, wringing her hands and shifting from foot to foot. And, I knew, her pussy was swelling with anticipation.

"Anything else?"

"Well, yeah, sort of —"

"What?"

" When he came I smeared it all over my face and licked my lips and my fingers and everybody cheered."

And at that, the smirk won. She looked at me – what was I going to say to that one?

Coolly I asked, "And what do you think of that? Why? What kind of a woman even imagines things like that? What kind of filthy mind do you have? You are a real slut! Nothing but a whore!"

A look of fear appeared on her face, her eyes filled with tears.

"I must really be a slut. I must really have a filthy mind. I was really bad – you must be terribly mad at me." and, with that, she began to really fidget.

"Yes, I am. And, yes, you are. What are we going to do with you?"

I was now acting angry and stood up and crossed to her, lifted her chin and looked in her eyes - tears were welling in them, fear and anticipation fighting for dominance. Her chin shivered and her lips were quivering as she responded.

"I need you to punish me. I am a terrible slut and I need you to teach me to behave."

I stepped back and looked at her, "First, show me what you wanted to do."

And as quick as the words were out of my mouth she was on her knees in front of me. Her hands flew to my belt, fumbling in her haste, and then opened my pants and drew them down to my knees. That done she looked up at me and took hold of my cock and sucked it into her mouth. With my balls in one hand and her lips around my cock, she proceeded to suck on me. I rested my hands on her head and began to work my cock in and out of her mouth, her response was to slurp and blow noisily. I could see her eyes looking up at me - was she seeking approval or reproof? Well, I knew the answer to that.

"You are a slut," I said, "a whore and you deserve whatever you get!"

She was noisily sucking on me, one hand between my legs rubbing and squeezing my ass and balls. As I pumped her mouth I could feel her tongue sliding on my cock as she pressed it against the roof of her mouth. When I pushed deep into her I could feel the muscles in her throat squeezing the head of my cock After a couple minutes I came - shooting into her mouth, as I did she drew back, smearing the cum on her face and lips. She rocked back on her hips, rubbing cum around her face with one hand, then licked her lips and fingers. On her face was a look of satisfaction - as if she had accomplished something.

I shook off my pants, left them on the floor, and took her by the hair. I lifted her straight up, the look of satisfaction was replaced by fear - she knew what was coming, anticipating what was next. Holding her by the hair, I walked her across the room and against a table, pushed her face down on it. When I released her hair and stepped back, she looked back at me, over her shoulder, a look of fear and anticipation on her face. As I turned and picked up my pants I spoke.

"Bare your ass, slut."

While I removed the belt from my pants, her hands hurriedly hitched her skirt up around her waist, then reached down to strip her panties down her thighs and went back to holding up her skirt. She knew that she would need to hold it up or it would slide down and that would only lengthen things.

I was about to beat her - that was the whole purpose of the charade - and while I had no interest in harming her, nor in hurting her, she wanted and needed real pain and real punishment, it allowed her absolution for her 'sins'. So, it was on me to be sure that I did so without causing her any real harm

I turned back to her, my belt in hand - she was leaning over the table, her ass exposed, her pussy lips peeking between her thighs, her panties around her knees, her skirt hoisted to her waist. I looked her over, she did have one of the loveliest asses in existence, her whole body was shivering - in fear - in anticipation. I reached between her cheeks, grabbed her pussy, sliding my fingers between her lips and into her. As I had expected she was sodden, wet and swollen with anticipation.

"YOU CUNT! YOU WHORE! You're all wet from just thinking about it!"

She had grown up in a very repressive atmosphere, sex was bad, a woman who enjoyed it was a 'slut', a 'whore' and had to 'learn better'. She had a very strong libido and had to deal with it somehow. She chose to incite herself - and me - with elaborate fantasies of public sex (one time her story was that the office manager had called her into his office to 'counsel' her for some minor problem. She imagined that for her punishment he leaned her over his desk, pulled up her skirt - no panties, she never wore them to work - and fucked her. The door was open and everyone saw what was going on. When he was done with her, everyone lined up and fucked her. The ladies taking turns between the men to lick her pussy clean, sucking the cum and 'preparing' her for the next male. Of course, she hollered and screamed and came for each of them) – come to think of it, that one makes a good story too. Like this story, she surprised me with it one day when I came home - we went through the same ritual of confession, penance and absolution as described for this story - the only real difference was her 'sin' of the day. She did have a wild imagination and guilt's to match.

I stepped back and began to cover her ass with stripes; each stroke left a red welt across her cheeks. She kicked her heels, groaned, and twitched, each new stripe was driving her closer and closer to an orgasm (often she cum after five or six lashes), until after the fifth she came- moaning . . .

"Oh God! Christ! Forgive me, I'm sorry! God, I am a slut, a whore, Oh God, Please beat me - Fuck me - Fuck me - Please! I'm sorry, I'll do anything, please stop. It hurts, you're hurting me."

"I'm not done with you yet, cunt!"

I stepped behind her, reached between her legs and grabbed her cunt, sliding two fingers into her and sank my thumb into her ass, and pulled and pushed, jerking her around by her cunt.

"Your cunt is all wet, you whore! You're not sorry yet, but you will be!"

With that I changed sides and hands, and began to beat her again, the welts now 'X's on her cheeks. She began crying and begging, sobbing for forgiveness.

"Oh, please, stop! I'm sorry - I'll never - not ever - be bad again - Oh, please, I'll be good! I promise, I'll be a good girl!"

She was kicking and flailing and, after five or six strokes with the belt, she once again came.

"Oh God, please, I'll be good! Please, please – Oh God! I'm cuming – FUCK ME!! NOW, PLEASE FUCK ME!! I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME!! PLEASE – PLEASE – NOW!! I'M SORRY I WAS BAD!! JUST FUCK ME - I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME!!"

When she started to cum, I dropped the belt and stepped behind her, pressing her down on the table with one hand on her back. I used the other to guide my cock into her asshole - not gently nor slowly but hard and fast. We both knew the ritual and she kept her asshole squeezed tight. I had to force it open, driving deep into her, when I did she let go of her skirt and began to beat the table with her fists as I punished her ass with my cock – fucking her ass until she came again.

When I finished, she lay across the table sobbing - my cock still in her ass but growing soft - and I could feel her contractions and spasms. She looked back at me, over her shoulder, her eyed puffy and tears on her cheeks.

"I'm sorry I was bad. Can you forgive me? Can you still love me? I'm sorry, I'll be good, really, I'll be GOOD! Do you hate me?"

"I love you, girl, I always will. I could never hate you, it's not possible."

I leaned over and kissed her on the back of her neck, my cock slipped from her ass and she wiggled under me. I moved back and let her stand, she turned to me, pulling her panties up and letting her skirt drop. With that she was off to the bathroom and returned with a bowl of water, soap, washcloth and a towel. Immediately, she was on her knees before me, washed my cock clean, rinsed and dried it with the towel.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I was so bad, I'll be good. I promise I will, I promise. I'm sorry."

When she finished, she kissed the head of my cock and stood up, warily watching me. I took her in my arms and kissed her - first softly, then deep and hard.

"I love you, girl, and there is nothing that can change that."

We, then, fixed dinner (no, she had not cleaned herself, she would wear her 'penance' like a hair shirt for a while). We watched TV, cuddled on the couch, her head on my lap, and later, when it was time for bed, I took her to the shower. I washed her body, toweled her dry, then laid her on the bed, soothed her welts, first with my tongue and then with lotion. I made love to her slowly, using fingers, lips and tongue before finishing, wrapped in each other's arms, my cock deep in her pussy.

"I love you like this," she told me, " but sometimes I just have to have it the other way. I really do need it sometimes."

"I know. I understand. I love you."

And we went to sleep in each other's arms.