Nikki's First

Story Info
20-year-old loses it to an older guy.
2k words
4.18
106.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was eighteen years old when I first laid eyes on Raymond. He was 30 and in my opinion, the hottest guy I had ever seen. Every time I saw him my stomach got butterflies and my heart would beat faster. "He's so damned hot!" I would tell my friends on an almost daily basis. I met him through my cousin. I would baby-sit her kids sometimes and it seemed like he was always there. He was tall and muscular with dark eyes and dark hair. He also drank and smoked pot all the time which made him a total bad boy in my eyes, and so much hotter. Plus my dad hated him and specifically told me "I don't want you near him." All of that combined just made me crazy to sleep with him, and I made it my goal to do so. "I will fuck him!" I told my closest friend. Every time I saw him I tried my best to act all flirty and hot...thinking back I just looked lame. There were a few times he came over when I was babysitting and it was just me and him after I put the kids to bed, but nothing happened. We would just play video games all night and he would occasionally stare at me with this insane smoking hot gaze...it left me burning up inside my clothes and desperate to get laid. There was many a night after babysitting that I would be home in my bed and my fingers would travel down my stomach to finger my swollen clit while my mind concocted wild images of me and him together. I brought myself to quite a few amazing orgasms, quiet ones though because my parents were in the next room.

The kids I babysat inevitably got older, and my services were no longer needed. Raymond dropped out of my life as quickly as he came into it. Every now and then I would think of him and my unsuccessful attempts to sleep with him but eventually I forgot about him. That is until a chance meeting with him on the subway when I was 20. I got on the C-train and sat down. I heard someone clear their throat loudly and obnoxiously behind me but didn't pay any attention to it, until I heard "Nikki!". I turned and Ray was sitting directly behind me. My stomach started doing the funny little flip-flops that were so familiar to me and my pulse quickened. The vow I had made two years before came slamming into my brain. I stood up on my wobbly legs and sat next to him. After the usual "hi's" and "how are you's?" we fell silent and looked out the window.

Ray broke the silence by asking "How old are you now?"

"20" I answered.

"Holy shit that makes me feel old..." He trailed off.

"Noooo you're not! What are you, like 32, 33?" I asked. "That's not that old."

"Yeah, I'm 32. But I still remember you as Lindsay's little cousin who would bitch to me about getting 10 bucks for babysitting all night long."

I laughed. "Those kids were little bastards though! I deserved at least 15."

Once again we fell silent.

"Hey," he said suddenly "I have the new Xbox at my place if you wanna come try it." I thought back to our evenings of video games and how I desperately wanted to fuck him but was too shy to make any moves. That was not going to be the case today though...I put my hand on his thigh and said softly "Sure." I saw shock in his eyes and underneath that, understanding. I thought of what might happen between us and my pussy started to ache. We got off the train at his stop and headed towards the escalators. Once we got on them, he took a long appreciative look at me and declared "You sure filled out in all the right places." He put his hand on my hip and let it slide across my ass. I shivered uncontrollably and felt my pussy getting unbearably wet. All of a sudden my jeans felt too tight, and I shifted my weight from foot to foot to try and ease the tension.

"Problems?" he asked grinning.

I just looked away and pretended to find something incredibly interesting in the advertising for cell phones that adorned the subway walls.

"For fuck's sake Nikki! Stop acting like a giddy schoolgirl and tell this man how you feel or you'll never get laid!" I thought to myself.

We came out of the station and walked a few blocks to his apartment. Soon we were standing in front of it and Ray was fishing his keys out of his pocket. "This is it..." I thought and took a deep breath.

"Raymond I've wanted to fuck you since the moment I met you."

"You know, you're the only one I know who calls me Raymond."

"Did you even hear a word I said?"

"Yeah...I heard you. I just don't really know what to say. Actually I do know what to say. Jesus, you were always so hot but I was scared because if I tried anything you're dad would have killed me."

I moved closer to him and let the weight of my breast press against his arm. "I need to have you right fucking now or I'm going to explode." He grabbed my hand and we rushed into his apartment. He locked the door behind us and his lips were instantly on mine. All I could think was "Holy shit...you're getting laid!" His tongue pushed into my mouth and connected with mine. The sensation was so hot I started moaning against his mouth. I could feel his cock pushing through the fabric of his jeans. It both aroused and scared me. I broke the kiss to pull off both of our shirts. His hands found my full tits, desperate to be freed from my pink bra. He reached for the clasp and they sprang forth into his welcoming hands, the nipples rock hard already. I arched my back and gasped when his thumbs started running across them and moaned loudly when he bent down to suck on them.

"God don't stop" I begged.

"Should we move this to the bedroom?" he asked breathlessly.

"Sounds like a good idea"

He led me into his room and sat me on his bed. I reached up for him and fondled the massive bulge in his pants. I undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants and pushed them along with his boxers to the floor. All of a sudden, there it was. Raymond's huge 8 inch cock in front of me. It was the first one I had ever seen in real life and it totally mesmerized me. I gently cupped his balls in my hands and stroked the length of it, tested its weight in my hands and tasted it. I took the head, already shiny with pre-cum into my mouth tentatively. I licked all around the head while stroking the shaft and playing with his balls. Raymond groaned softly and said, "come on baby, I know you can take more than that..." I smiled around his massive cock and slowly took more of him into my mouth. I worked up and down alternating pressure and strokes, lacking in experience but making up for it with desire.

"Fuck you do that so good"

I paused and looked up at him. "Yeah, you would never know I'm a virgin, huh?"

"You're a virgin?" He asked incredulously. "Ohhhh fuck yeah..." His cock tensed up in my hand and he shot his come all over me.

"Christ," he said shuddering. "I didn't know this was your first time! Are you sure?"

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life." I said moving back on his bed. "And now I think its my turn."

I could see Ray's cock hardening already, and it made me wild with desire. His hands moved over my tits and down my stomach to unbutton my jeans. He slid them over my hips and tossed them on the floor with the rest of our discarded clothing. I was laying on his bed in only my black silk panties, which were soaked clear through. He fingered my throbbing clit through my panties. I arched my back and sighed. "Oh god that feels so good..."

He lowered his mouth and started sucking my clit and massaging my pussy through my panties. All I could do was utter a low groan. He hooked his fingers in the waistband of my panties and slowly peeled them off. He stared at my small tight pussy, which I had neatly trimmed. Even though I wasn't getting laid at that particular time, I liked to keep things tidy downstairs, and now I was glad that I did. He caressed my formerly untouched pussy and delved his fingers into formerly uncharted territory. I writhed uncontrollably underneath him.

Nothing I had ever done in the darkness of my room compared to this. He had barely started and I wanted to come. His fingers moved deftly over my unbelievably sensitive clit circling it slowly. I twisted underneath him, my moans turning into screams. This wasn't going to be a normal come for me...this felt like it was going to be a nuclear fucking attack. "Ohhhhh fuck yes! Please...don't...I'm..." I arched my back and screamed, unsuccessfully trying to muffle the sounds of my orgasm in a pillow. Raymond sat at the edge of the bed watching me lay there with my eyes closed trying to catch my breath. I opened my eyes and caught him staring. A little embarrassed by my actions, I tried to joke with him.

"I think you should probably throw away your sheets now."

"Fuck that. I'm going to frame them."

He rolled on top of me and kissed me long and hard. I could taste and smell my musky feminine scent and once again I was instantly horny. I looked up at him and demanded, "I want you to fuck me right now." He wordlessly got up and grabbed a condom from his dresser. He slipped it on and reclaimed his spot on top of me. "You ready?" he asked. My voice was not quite steady as I answered "Yes."

He moved his cock slowly along my pussy, not entering me, just soaking up as much of my juice as he could beforehand. He let the tip slide in and graze my clit, back and forth, back and forth until I was panting again. He positioned his cock at the entrance to my vagina and slowly pushed the tip in, a little at the time. I felt the tip of his penis pushing against my cherry, hesitatingly. I said to him, "I think it would be better for me if you speeded up a little..." I grabbed his ass and pulled him deep inside me. I felt a tearing sensation that was a mixture of pleasure and pain, mostly pleasure. He started to fuck me faster and harder, calling my name with every stroke. The incredible fullness that I felt, with him inside me, was something that I cannot put into words. His pace and his breathing quickened.

"Fuck Nikki! I'm coming!" Ray screamed.

"Oh god come inside me!" I pleaded.

His cock throbbed inside me as he groaned and collapsed on top of me. I came just as he was finishing for a record breaking second time.

"Jesus Christ" he rolled off of me.

I sat up and looked at the blood and come collected on his sheets. "Now you'll definitely have to throw them away."

"Maybe I'll just wash them and keep them to remind me of you."

I wasn't sure what to say to that, so I figured I would play it safe. "So" I ventured. "I believe you said something about your new Xbox on the train..."

He looked stunned for a minute, then slowly said "You are an amazing girl. You fuck me and then you wanna play video games."

"I aim to please." I replied.