Nikki's First MFM Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you want to do it again?" asked Neil.

"Well, we've almost a full year left on our subscription" smiled Nikki. "It would be a shame to waste it! Why don't we see how it goes, have a crazy, slutty year to make up for lost time, and then see if we want to renew or call it a day?"

That night Nikki and Neil walked hand in hand to the local railway station. They were both going on separate, pre-arranged nights out with friends. Nikki, in particular, was desperate to tell her friends what their cute, innocent work-mate had done with her day off, but they both agreed this must remain their dirty little secret.

Nikki's train arrived first, and Neil watched as she strode across the platform in tight white jeans and black high heels, her wiggle attracting admiring glances from men of all ages; a new self-confidence in her sexuality acting like a scent. For the first time in her life she felt like a sex goddess; she knew every hot blooded guy was checking her out -- and she loved it!

Neil shook his head and smiled. Perhaps Pete was right...there was no going back now -- a year of sexual adventures awaited.

To be continued...

12